Yay or nay? I'm getting bored of my benz and just looking for something more unique

Yay or nay? I'm getting bored of my benz and just looking for something more unique.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtdNN8nmuFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't

It won't seat four comfortably, it's awkward to park and the fuel economy is terrible.

I don't need to seat four, I live in the city so I only drive when I want to drive.

why are you asking people here? do you ask your maid for advice on what stocks to buy? people here are poor and fucking retarded and youre retarded too for asking them for advice on a car like this.

I don't think everyone here is poor and retarded, I've seen some posts with decent cars.

j/k i'm not going to indulge you in this fantasy football league type car advice dumb nigger.

Get a honda shuttle awd. Unique, awd, comfortable and roomy plus easy to park.

>Do I buy an Aston Martin

If you can afford it then hell yes.

what? I came here to ask in hopes that some autist would know the ins and outs year vs year, things to look out for, etc.

manual?
yes
auto?
also yes

seriously though, you dont have someone else to ask about this? coworkers, friends, family, people at car meets, actual expensive car forums (ie sixspeedonline), anything? if you can afford a car like this, surely there are other people in your circle that would be better suited to answer a question like this than a board full of 15 year old bus riding virgins.

really synthesizes my loops

this desu don't assume people on this board know anything about cars that have more than 30K bluebook value

This is some top-tier projecting right here.

the only thing im projecting is my own personal experiences being on Veeky Forums considering im in the same boat op claims to be in. im trying to help him.

If this is not a bait thread, in all honesty if you can afford a car like that go for it. There will be problems it will be expensive but you have the money to fix it, or buy a warranty when the manufacture warrant expires. In the end no matter what you do with the car you have to realize its a unique status symbol car more so than a mercedes which i can find in the hundreds in any driveway from poor to upper class areas. If you are afraid of issues go back to driving something familiar to you. I hate this saying but in your case it applies YOLO.

I spec'd out a Porsche Targa 4s today just like pic related and, with a shit ton of options (there is no other way), total came to $150k. I don't know how much they want for the Aston but if it were my cash I'd throw it at this, one of the best looking cars of the year imo

Car in post is around $120k I would say. Also OP wants a distinctive car. Porsche are amazing cars but they all look the same and because of that people that dont know about cars will just see another Porsche like a bmw could be 60k Porsche or $150k Porsche nobody will know. Aston martin well its exclusive. Make is important model is not with these cars. Bmw and porshce you need to know the model and even more the person needs to know why that model is important with maclaren or aston you dont.

autism

unfortunately no one knows anything about cars that are more than 30k here. I'd call it a yay

Yeah, I do agree with you on all that. But when OP says he's sick of the Benz, I went with a mentality that he was buying more to enjoy and less to be seen in

Base car is $120k for the 4S, adding leather everywhere and sport chrono pack jacked it up to $154k.

Note to all, if you ever want to have a good laugh go to the Porsche site and spec a car... the options are fucking ridiculous and can nearly double the asking price

Considering you're a benz owner and you are looking to buy a 120k car, I don't think its of any use, but astons drop in value like a rock
Also, if its not the v12 you can just forget it. The v8 sounds like garbage imo
It has the "old" Aston Martin dash, and it has some weird amenities, but hey, that's why you pay 120k right?

It won't be the fastest thing at the track, nor the most comfortable at the highway, but they're a good sporty compromise between luxury and sporty
If you want luxury could check out bentleys, new or used.
If you want even more sporty you could buy a acr, which will be 100% unique due to so few being produced

I sincerely doubt you have heard either to make such a judgement.

>what is the internet
Being a poorfag=/=not having knowledge
Plus, crossplane 70's Chrysler v8 is the best v8 sound anyway
And just you give a listen to gt1 astons. They're v12's

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtdNN8nmuFk

>is aston martin the most ridiculously overpriced auto brand?
i like the majority of their exterior designs but the interior is just sad tier.

my drag car chassis alone is costing me 145K...

Hope ya got sponsors!