Did they do it?

did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

gminsidenews.com/forums/f58/wow-john-hennessey-crook-yeah-viper-guy-34744/
300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/21978-efool-gets-punked-his-own-board.html
caranddriver.com/reviews/lingenfelter-gmc-suburban-archived-specialty-file
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hwut?

300 mph

Don't think so. he's likely just unveiling the car.

Why does literally anyone like Hennessey when there's all those old threads of him stealing parts off of people's cars when he tuned them and Koenigsegg is literally the same thing but better?

Never knew this. Provide some stories please?

Sure thing. This is from back when I was first getting into cars; I never really took interest in Hennessey thanks to it.

Read this OP:
gminsidenews.com/forums/f58/wow-john-hennessey-crook-yeah-viper-guy-34744/

And this thread in which Hennessey himself responds.

300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/21978-efool-gets-punked-his-own-board.html

There's old snippets of him dicking around back when the internet wasn't so tied to reputation.

I don't like him but his cars are good bait material. if he actually does pull off a successful super car (that's not based on anything) the memes will be delicious. not that it matters since the Ford GT reached speeds most Arab chariots can only dream of.

I used to support them because fast cars+V8s+America, but hearing about how he steals from customers, does shoddy work then refuses to honor warranty ruined the whole thing for me.
Shame we can't have a good, honest supercar manufacturer here that lasts more than a few years

Kind of sad that he competes with production cars. And not even wins.

What is Lingenfelter and Callaway
>built race cars (callaway still builds em)
>built stupid fast cars
>built stupid fast SUVs

How the fuck are they still in business? What kind of Jew magic are they employing?

Thievery

Jesus, what a fucking dick man.

But lets pretend they did reach 300mph. Imagine how unreliable, horribly made, dangerous to drive that car would be at those speeds when you compare it to a Chiron, that Aston Martin-Red Bull car, or the Hypercar Holy Trinity.

>Those maniacs over at lingenfelter
caranddriver.com/reviews/lingenfelter-gmc-suburban-archived-specialty-file
>10 liter suburban doing zero to 60 in 4.6 seconds

he probably did it then it crashed and he charged his customers more money

>300
furlongs per fortnight

>be Hennessey
>stick ebay turbo on a junkyard chevy truck engine
>stick that into rusty british sports car chassis
>hit 300 mph through the magic of cheap whiskey and poor welds
>car blows up after one run
>put stock 3rd gen camaro engine in car
>sell 'fastest car in world' [citation needed] for $1,000,000,000
>another Hennescrewed record in the books.

Good shit.

Let's hope it does fit that Description or most Europeans will just start comparing it to the Thrust SSC as a last resort or revert back to talking about how straight-line top speed cars are irrelevant and that all that really matters is the nurburgring after hyping up the Veyron who's only redeeming quality was just that when ignoring the insane maintenance cost.

lol I totally forgot about this. I remember reading those threads back in high school. If that's actually him, he's surprisingly successful for someone so unintelligent and shady. You'd think that people who can afford to spend $100k+ on car modifications would have more sense too.

who cares if they do if they dont make enough cars to be considered production then theyre just fancy kit cars

Hennessey still follows the principles of your local shady mechanic, he just happens to work on more expensive vehicles is all, but the principles of swindling and nickel & diming are still there.

Yeah, really.

What is enjoyable about bait?

What's hilarious that he still doing the same thing.
Mat from the drive channel was saying these issues are in the past.
BUT the last 2 hp700 c7 Vettes he did exploded.
Turns out his tunes are all the same and he even disables timing retard.

Who cares, it's still 140 mph slower than a Spitfire or Mustang, and it doesn't look 1/10th as cool.

few more pics for ya just because

So wait, he just throws his mods on there and flashes his own canned tune on there without even checking if it's working properly, and even has the nerve to disable engine protection measures?

Will they do a return run or build 25 of it this time?

Yes, he's particularly despised among Viper owners. He'd keep customer cars for months past when they were scheduled for delivery, then angry owners would show up to find their Viper under a tarp, completely torn apart, missing engines and drivetrains because he was using it for donor parts without the owner's permission. He's a piece of shit.

Sorry, This was supposed to go to you.

Bugatti

B T F O
T
F
O

Yeah I have no idea why it's still relevant.

I have no idea why John Hennessey isn't in fucking prison.

how is he still making cars? christ. what a fuck. you'd could have man killed for a lot less than fucking 100k. surprised one of these rich cunts haven't done it to him.

300 in a hennessy is about as safe as buying a house in iraq

>how is he still making cars?

he knows how to play the magazines and video makers

they see "1000HP VIPER BY HENNESSEY" and "300MPH HENNESSEY SUPERCAR"

not "this asshole took 150 grand from me and let my brand new car set in a corner for months until I picked it up with missing parts" or "John asked if I was a faggot and got me arrested for terrorist threats and trespassing because he didnt want to give me a refund of $27k after he had my car for 8 months and didnt do all the work"

money doesnt buy sense and they dont look into the company like they should

even the cars they do build its not like its all their parts

look at shit like their supercharged Mustang they try to take all the credit when its just a Whipple supercharger theyre installing

but ayy he deals with millions of dollars every year so he can stay in business

and this the car/company that america tries to hold up as their best against the worlds competitors?!

F U C K I N G T O P K E K
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
O
P

K
E
K

No, Hennessey tries to hold up Hennessey as America's top competitor to the world's supercars.

This. We have Roush and Lingenfelter.

Plus Saleen and Galpin

You're pretty stupid and quite obviously projecting American insecurities about cornering but swapping it out with straight line speed.

The Veyron was so hyped because it's immensely luxurious, tediously engineered, and sacrifices no comfort while going faster than anything else. In 2005.

Meanwhile Americans have to strip out an old Lotus shell and shove the biggest most unreliable engine in just to supposedly break the record on one run.

Please don't confuse one thief for all of us. IF one of the big three were willing to invest millions into R&D of a comfortable speed demon like the Veyron I have no doubt they would succeed. They just don't see a market for it.

Not to say that user isn't a moron, I should add.

A large part of the reason it was "faster" than anything else is because it needed to use more road than anything else. cars like the SSC went faster on a smaller stretch of road and took the Veyron's record until 2010 when the super sport was released without $10,000+ set tires But you are an ignorant retard and probably didn't know that. i'm also not projecting anything, when the Viper came out people (mainly europeans) were trying to compare it to the Radical or suggesting that it was just lazy engineering because it used large tires (methods the Veyron also relied on).

>when the Viper came out people (mainly europeans) were trying to compare it to the Radical or suggesting that it was just lazy engineering because it used large tires
Prove it

Interesting to see where they source 300mph continuous use tires from.

Check the archives of the ACR. hell, you can find threads up until its last Nurburgring run (early last september or late last august) with post of people trying to say it wasn't using road legal tires and comparing it to the Radicals. surely you've been on this board for quite some time.

>nah, you prove it for me
Forever stay unsubstantiated.