Need tuning advice for my 535xi

I have a 2008 535xi that I am looking to tune up.

Other urls found in this thread:

burgertuning.com/jb4_pnp_BMW_performance_tuner.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

LS swap

jb4, + IHE then leave it alone.

unless it's an Auto, then throw in an Alpina transmission flash, too.

keep it stock.

so far all ive found is dinan but it requires you to bring it in. My friend I work with ordered a tuning device for his 2016 taurus that got him 100 HP. Im looking for something like that

Ditch it for a non-x E60. BMW 4wd is shit and RWD is better and more fun.

I somehow managed to bother replying for your lazy ass, you could at least fucking read it.

burgertuning.com/jb4_pnp_BMW_performance_tuner.html

Just bought it a few months ago so thats not an option. Plus Ive enjoyed it so far. My last car was a 2006 Audi A8L

sell it and get an M5

>2006 Audi A8L
>2008 535xi

well stop with the shit taste in cars and get a car with power rather than a boring car appearing luxurious to normies.

Downpipes, intercooler, upper/lower charge pipe, inlets, straight pipes, JB4 with MHD backend flash

bmws are almost as boring as a lexus

Thanks man just wasn't sure what you were referring to

>wanting to "tune up" a boring as fuck luxury camry, if you can even call it "luxury"

Get a better taste in cars you fucking normie faggot.

What do you suggest

You're not even an enthusiast, are you? Just another pompous faggot wanting to drive like an asshole on the highway because "my car costs more than yours xD"

I genuinely hope you wreck and die.

Killing youself would be a good start.

It's 10 years old how am I being an asshole.

Im actually interested in car mechanics since my job is aircraft maintenance

The point is that you need to get a car you like, not a car other people like. If not then don't even bother with the tune.

I really liked the car after researching and test driving thats why I bought it. I just want to add to it

Well then I guess you don't need a tune on it.

Well like I just said I would like to add to it and wanted to see what people had to say