>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Mayhem edition I guess, who's actually gonna play the 2week?

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/blPD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

a post with a cat picture

Thanks for making a new thread, degenerate animeposter.

what should i play for the 2week for maximum fun

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>Free
>free

Kirishima is best boy, Grapes a faggot.

>poe
>fun

I'm going for a Frost Blades Raider

so about the mayhem, can I win some stuff if I get level X even if I'm not first to do so? I'm not talking abouth the demi for first 100 in class.

>The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 2 Week Mayhem Event and 2 Week Mayhem HC Solo Event.:
>Level 30: 300x Beta Keys, 150x Ghostflame Footprints, 150x Seraph Footprints, 150x Lightning Footprints, 150x Ebony Footprints, 150x Gore Footprints.
>Level 50: 75x Arctic Skull, 75x Lightning Skull, 75x Gore Skull, 75x Ghostflame Skull, 75x Infernal Skull.
>Level 85: 75x Demon King Horns, 75x Raven Wings.

Trying to decide between these two original builds that haven't been tried before: LA/BR and Warchief.

I think they'll work well with the changes GGG made, and kudos to Chris and co. for the meta shakeup.

Yes. The MTX pool is split between all versions of the event. Demigod's items are not. So if you want one of those, your best bet is Saboteur/Ascendant in regular HC cause there will be some tryhards doing it in SSF HC.

>tfw my mediocre crafts are selling like hotcakes cause nobodys selling anything in legacy

Ahah! Epic thread OP xD "path of excrement" lmao!!
don't forget to complain when your shit thread dies because you didn't put the name of the game in the title (ehehe so redditttt amiright?)

FUKC REDDIT LOL
Excrement it is!!

That's cause the playerbase is so heavily divided right now.
>Legacy
>Race events
>Burn out
>Beta
>The top level isn't more Tentacle wings like the 1-week Legacy
Well, that's good to see.

I mean if you're searching Path of Exile and not /poeg/ you're probably from reddit in the first place.

If you die to volatiles, you're shit.

I just died to a volatile, so yeah, fuck you

You're shit

Im on a burnout since the beginning of Legacy league. I mean, i got to lvl 75 and then called it in. I cannot play this shit anymore.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to burn out on Path of Exile. I've been taking it easy since I finished up with Legacy myself. A few races, gonna enjoy Mayhem for a while.

Kinda same here. I toughed it out and got my 36 and i'm on a break ever since. Only did a couple of races for the box.

0. SRS Champion
1. Flameblast Totem
2. Melee Ele Hit
3. Abberath's Fury Shield Charge

Asking once more before rolling. Recommend me a build for Mayhem.

Stupid responses encouraged.

ele hit

Idk what to do now... i have 2 weeks off work, the Legacy is still on, so i think i might try to get 36 before August.

Or i can just race... idk.

>feels like an early 2000s game when actually playing the game
>diversity in builds mean "turn X move into a big AOE that you spam mindlessly"
>ginormous passive tree where the most of it is algebraic stat boosts nothing interesting
>no gear with interesting effects that play a huge role in skill management like D3
>has the shittiest melee-ranged balance in any current ARPG
>desync makes the competitive side of the game borderline useless
>didn't start having interesting boss encounters until it looked to D3 for inspiration
>shitty currency system only made manageable through buying a currency tab
>currency system still sucks after that because of low good item drop rates making this game focus on currency despite small stacks
>has less overall content than D3
>no simple way to inspect/look at ilvls for better trading and grouping
>xmog one time for $25 (skin transfer)
>SIX NEW ACTS means one new act and five repeat acts
>shit graphics
>Labs

What a shitty fucking game.

comk frostbomb

frost wall trap saboteur

I'm playing Torchlight 2 while waiting for 3.0. Anyone remember how fun this game was?

Penta-Flame-Dash-Totems.

how the fuck do you expect to abberaths fury in a fresh league or am I being baited
no I can barely remember anything about that game because it was so boring and forgettable

Meh, I thought the bosses were memorable. Big pillar dude was cool. Double giant gargoyle couple was fun as well.

arc assassin mines

I've been getting an itch to replay it if only for Uelmen's music desu.

Melee splash viper strike marauder

I got a bunch of bargain bin shit during the Steam summer sale, ever since I got burned out on poe I've been going through my backlog playing old shit I missed. Really not in the mood to play until 3.0 drops, just want that first week of fresh league + new patch notes and changed meta.
Also, holy fuck Revengeance is so much goddamn fun, cant believe I didnt get it earlier.

It kinda takes that middle ground between D3 and POE, but it seems that people would rather go full on exciting play like D3 or full on large customization like POE. I personally think Torchlight 2 is fun especially with the synergies mod that greatly opens up player options.

chaos tornado shot CI occultist

anyone have this pic with the skeleton face

Synergies is basically mandatory. Not being able to respec more than the three last points was cancer.

So...is there any reason at all to use Ancestral Protector over Ancestral Warchief? Warchief's damage scaling is higher while also covering a wider area per attack while Protector isn't even really AOE plus it's APS boost isn't even that high.

Yes.
The levels prior to getting Warchief.

Protector's AS bonus is better than Warchief's damage bonus if you aren't using Warchief for damage.

nvm found it

Nothing, because wasting 2 weeks on a race that's going to be voided is just stupid. And the 50/85 awards are shit-tier.

>aren't using Warchief for damage
What else do you use it for?

>void
Literally who cares about Standard/base Hardcore?

Who cares all the time you have while alive will be voided in the end anyway

so basically you win a ton of the same footprints?
i'll pass. races are boring. now home till sunday night anyway.

wondering what to do for 3.0 pretty neweish to game and only done ranger/raider so far but glad life will be better

2 weeks is literally the same as a new league
who the fuck plays a league longer than 2 weeks or cares about where your currency tab goes after it ends

Okay, /poeg, a serious question.

A famous streamer offers you to become his bitchboy in the upcoming 2 week race. You will have to do everything he asks in these 14 days, but if he wins you both will be famous and respected in poe community.
Would you accept his offer and if yes then from which streamer exactly (if you have a favorite)?

Hard mode: do not pick Mathil

No, not at fucking all. I don't care who. Streamers are cancer and free Internet points don't interest me.

why would anyone care about being famous or respected in any online community. let alone actually work for it jesus christ.

i'd spend my free internet points on giant eagles i could ride around cyberspace on

>Literally who cares about Standard/base Hardcore?

Well, I was actually contemplating to try hc league for the first time (outside of short races ofc) in a long race. So i'd like to keep the hc char even if he's only level 50. Fuck wasting 2 weeks and getting absolutely nothing.

not even reddit respects streamers bitchboys

of course they don't respect them
they are jealous, friendless neckbeards

you can be a streamer like dismantle who barely plays and when he does just uses free shit given to him as he yells for donations and giveaways. even though he got rekt by GGG d can no longer give in game items

>You will have to do everything he asks in these 14 days

What did he mean by this?

i refuse to trade or associate with any streamer or streamer enabler because streamers have ruined poe

>join a TEAM race
>become a member of an ELITE race crew
>finely tune your TEAM's race character through the acquisition of resources
>all of the lesser TEAMS(=1 lonely player) look down upon you

WHATS A GOOD SSF SCION BUILD FOR MAYHEM

NO MEME REPLIES THANKS

like if you have to ask you are going to lose 100%

If your streamer loses then sure. But if he wins...

Only /poeg hates them and mostly because poeg doesn't really good players who would deserve such an offer in the first place. Top streamers would only chose the very best.

>good scion
>ssf
>no memes
you first

just go champion and leave scion to the pros who definitely won't die and give you a free win

>Fuck wasting 2 weeks and getting absolutely nothing.

It's a video game, shithead. You get nothing either way.

I never play my characters in standard anyway so I don't give a fuck about voided.

imagine being so poisoned by utilitarianism that you can't appreciate that what you got was the real friends you made along the way

>utilitarianism
You mean capitalism. If it has no tangible value, it's meaningless.

>get to keep your char
>your char gets deleted

sure, """""get nothing either way""""", shithead

Playing ASCENDANT in the 2week(e*)SSFHC

*ethical

btw beta is shit and 3.0 is shaping to become utterly shit i.e. grand spectrum changes, death to vaal skills (okay with vaal spark and fireball nerfs, but getting 260 souls to get 8 stacks to reave is grade A "GGG" fucking retarded measure), death to DoTs. And making Scion Great Again by making it only option what comes to choosing class thanks to 50% reduced reflect dmg and shoehorning meta to direct dmg "hit" builds.

goodbye cancer

>Vaal Reave
I was unaware of this change. Given Reave is already objectively worse than Lacerate, that seems like an extra stupid change to me.
>Scion is the only option
Endlessly lolling.

sab mine build using either arc/frostbolt with MOM/acro

poeurl.com/blPD

well tht reduced %50 ele reflect is awesome. i mentioned that the other month a few times saying that is how it should work. Odd how that worked out. Maybe they read me in global

>i refuse to trade or associate with any streamer or streamer enabler because streamers have ruined poe

Success breeds jealousy.jpg

>free Internet points don't interest me

But if your team wins and you become famous you could start your own stream career one day. Just imagine - you'll be able to live your dream of playing your favorite game and getting paid for doing it. Instead of soulless wagecuckery or pointless neet-dom.

>either (thing) with (thing)
Your grammar is atrocious. Proper sentence:
Saboteur mine build using either arc or frostbolt with Mind over Matter or Acrobatics.
I don't like popularity or people.

what a coincidence that people don't like things they can't have

>streamers have ruined poe
This is objectively true. The game back in Beta was shaping up to be a truly hardcore experience for ARPG fans. Then over the years, they do almost nothing but make changes to appeal to steamer-shits and their ravening horde of fans plus whiner casuals.

i am a hardcore diablo clone player
i play the slot machine all day--neglecting all of my personal responsibilities for a +1 long sword

Don't forget continue to make nothing but braindead new skills because they're revving up for the Xbox release which will be the final nail in the coffin.

are you crit? you're half assing the crit

crit gem + diamond flask is fine for crit

>1-week race
>steel won a demi after dying at 98 and rerolling
>havoc won a demi after dying 3 times and rerolling with 2 days left
this is the state of competition in hc. if you don't die and aren't completely retarded you'll get your scion/saboteur demi.

Does anybody even use Acro anymore?

You can also do Deadeye. So few people actually play it when Pathfinder and Raider are usually better.

The longer a race goes on the more it becomes about nolife poopsocking than it is about actual skill

they have won because they can level faster than anyone else. They play for 14+ hours a day when pushing the ladder and are willing to take risks to get more xp. Try to "play it safe and not retarded" and you'll lag behind havoc even if he dies 10 times and your char will be alive.

but playing poe is torture

you are just testing the ability to not die from real world poor life choices in long races

im talkin about your multi its really low
also you didnt pickup the +1 mine next to volatile mines

Are you gunna use the rod? ifso consider pathing more towards the templar for more crit / crit multi + life

oh yeah i forgot it's completely impossible to reach 90+ in 5 days as scion unless you're havoc.

can't wait to get flooded by all of those lvl 2 death messages