Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #883
Alternate Realities edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ
mega.nz/#F!Jkgw1RZI!9EoP02wyUe4huLnHZJ714g
youtube.com/watch?v=nVlvC2L90H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aa3 when

Reminder that fat is bad and you should feel bad for liking fat.

what do you guys use to make your eye textures? how do you make them nice and symmetrical?

I use Inkscape for the good ones.

I use paint.net. I don't know what you mean about symmetry though. It's a 128x128 canvas so it's not hard to center a circle on it.

Yes

Embrace fat!

who would win in a fight?

Richiko or Nega Richiko?

never

AA3 will happen, but it'll just look like hunie select.

>shitty select

Did you mean Bootleg Ririchiyo who is so incredibly bootlegged that she doesn't even have the right name?

card when

it is a possibility. AA1 tilted considerably more towards 3D than AA2 did, although it was still anime-ish. they could decide to do AA3 with realism play club graphics. I hope not, though. I just hope we live long enough to see AA in VR, maybe like Yandere Simulator but first person

She has her own name. She isn't meant to be "that" character, she's her own character loosely based off another character.
Man, non-ocfags are so dumb sometimes...

Thread quest:

Make a "Nega" version of your Waifu/Favorite girl

>Forgot my filename "Ahh After 10,000 years I'm free!"

an attempt was made

Can I edit cards in the maker somehow, or do I need a mod for that?

You can edit cards in the maker. That's what it's for. Only need mods if the cards you're editing use mods.

Is that just her cover for giving you headpats?

Thanks, I just couldn't find the option for it for some reason.

You found her out!

Does she have a similar cover for hugs?

cringe

Does this mean making her scary evil monster version or just a similar but different version? I don't understand!

>taking the time to quote all those
cringe

Take waifu

Make her Dark/Evil/Scary

She's got a lot of hug lines so I don't remember...

OK cool, then that image is fine for that.

Huh, that's cute. What personality is she?

Pleasant.

A challenger has arrived.

Ah. I haven't really played around with that one before. Is her card public?

Yep.
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ
Her eyes are on there too. AAU is required.

Your twintails are no match for my twintails rising kick combo!

>freckles

Thanks! I only need to have the modcard in the maker the once to pull the textures out of, right? Or do I need to keep it in the game's cards folder? Sorry, I haven't had to work with a modcard before.

Correct. Once you preview the modcard in the maker and agree to the prompt to extract the stuff you can just delete it.

Alright, thank you! I might have to grab a few more cards out of your mega, they all look cute!

First time I tried creating a character, what do you think about my bootleg Kuro? I didn't use that face editor mod yet but I still wasted more than 2 hours on this.

card?

It's a first card. Unfortunately there are modded ones already so you're competing against that for opinions. Keep at it though, you'll get better!

Rather cute, but I recommend using the face mods cause you will have way more variety, also get some eye textures and such from the pastebin and megas.

i need help, my waifu/favorite girl is already the evil version.

So make her wholesome and innocent!

Nega version means opposite, so make the opposite and make a good version.

Post yogurt

I like this one more

looks more like a nasty oral infection to me

Thanks, I will try those for sure, making these are fun. Now does anyone have some actual good brown lolis? You know, for reference.

now make some scissors... hmm maybe after the post #700?

have some chocolate instead

now that the original nyaa.se(si?) died, what site do you use for games?

...nyaa.si still? and nyaa.pantsu.cat if you're paranoid about the cartel thing?

cartel?

that's not how you eat chocolate taffy

dunno i don't know the whole nyaa cartel meme, something about diaz and whoever.

anime sub groups allegedly working together to ruin everything nice about the world.

this man's chain-gang, watch your back

The exact same sites I used before that happened.

New 3D rooms update?

awe, poor thing spilled her icecream

But she's straight and high virtue

post 700 isn't safe anymore.

It's plenty safe if you aren't dumb about it.

plenty of censored images were deleted, ones that were previously deemed acceptable.

They've never been deemed "previously acceptable," newfag. If something lewd doesn't get reported, it doesn't get deleted. If someone starts flagging things, the jannies have to roll out of their sofas and do work so they just click "delete" and go back to their pizza rolls. It's not a logical automated system. They do it for free.

Not really. it's just a matter of getting lucky or not.

It's rarely luck.
>don't do retarded doujin-tier censorship
>don't piss off report-happy autists
There, your lewds are safe now.

Does clicking on the "Ask on a date" button after they've already accepted a date do anything?
Like, raises affection or just annoys them?

it gives a 999% response that says "oh yeah, the date is on sunday right?" that to my knowledge doesnt affect it at all

Haha no. I've posted bare tits and vag and not even a deletion, huge thick black bar censorship on the other hand - ding dong bannu. Oh and then there was a mildly suggestive image that got deleted.

You get a cute line.

Not actually 999%, just a 10x multiplier. And no negative consequences for reusing the button, at least within reason.

>my individual experience somehow supersedes "rarely" luck
>i've never pissed off an autist but i don't think that's a factor in my individual experience

I'm back, and ready to contribute to the thread quest

Good timing, I just finished updating Darjeeling.
You can get her here: mega.nz/#F!Jkgw1RZI!9EoP02wyUe4huLnHZJ714g
Cards are in the main directory, it's kind of obvious which one the mod card is (You need both. Other files you may or may not need are in the Darjeeling subfolder (eye/hilight textures are required, the .cloth and override folders in the Darjeeling subfolder are optional and are there in case the modcard doesn't work or the clothing textures haven't loaded)

Update includes a forced hair texture (lowsat texture), forced hair highlight (sharp), a custom sclera, a custom outline color, and slight hip width adjustments.

(Attached pic is slightly outdated because i didn't have the custom sclera when I took it)

Read the readme or ask in the thread if you have any questions/complaints/criticism/whatever

There isn't a single person in this thread who has not pissed off some autist.

just you wait until post 700. even fully clothed lewds will be deleted. illusion paid off numoot to have this thread killed.

I bet you're the one reporting everyone. Nobody brings that up out of the blue.

no, I'm just Anonymous, why are you so mean?

>admitting to being one of those report-happy autists
for the good of the thread and humanity remove yourself from the internet

An asshole user that's who you are.

>Daiz

youtube.com/watch?v=nVlvC2L90H0
soon™

Maybe it's some janny that's butthurt that you're posting censored lewds and wants uncensored lewds, in which case all he has to do is ask.

>>don't piss off report-happy autists
That is impossible, so fuck them.

>shifting the blame
i'm onto you. you're trying to snuff out all of those who like the anime style of aa2 so that when you officially announce that all of your future games will use the hs artstyle it will only be met with praise. your ninja tricks won't work on me, nip!

>10-bit