What is pigfat these days?

It seems we get comfortable with heavier and heavier cars. I want to know what you guys think is full on pigfat, whats borderline, and what is a nice weight. It seems some cars get called big and fat when really, they aren't. Others get perceived as lightweight, and really are overweight for their size. Making this thread cause of the 2 series BMW thread. I thought those things were lightweight sports cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

0-60specs.com/ford-mustang-0-60-times/
0-60specs.com/nissan-370z-0-60-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impreza

Fiat 500

>3500 pounds is pigfat if we're talking sports cars

2,700lbs is my cutoff before I call it pigfat

I drive a 370z it's heavy I guess at around 1500 odd kilos but the power to weight ratio is fine still doing 0-100 in like low 5's

370z has times comparable to a foxbody mustang.
Pathetic.

0-60specs.com/ford-mustang-0-60-times/

0-60specs.com/nissan-370z-0-60-times/

Yeah look mate, over here in Australia we don't have those foxbodys you on about, besides only bus riders obsess over 0-60's if that's all I cared about I would have got an ls3 hsv and called it a day, but hey who knew that maybe there's more to cars than just straight line speed

That was fucking brilliant.

Heavy - 2750-3300lbs
Pigfat - above that.

Apparently the 370z owner does care about straight line speed, otherwise he would have posted skid pad numbers, not acceleration....

I don't even know what skid pad numbers are so jokes on you

What is the most pigfat sports car out there right now?

>pigfat
Challenger
>borderline
Between a new civic and accord
>nice
ND Miata

>posts 0-60 times

yeah my $2000 motorbike will blow all your 0-60 times away anyway fuckwit
so if you really care about 0-60, get a bike.

This desu

Nice weight: under 2700lbs
Pushing it: around 3100lbs
Pigfat: over 3300lbs

Lexus RC200t is dangerously pigfat for the power it has, like merge into traffic and die because slowness pigfat.

>pigfat
Anything larger than a full size sedan. Fuck this day and age of SUVs and trucks.

This.

By today standards anything over 3600 is pigfat as cars become filled with technology and safety equipment/regulation and very few performance cars are under 3300lbs unless you go to supercar range.

My dad has a 2017 denali faster than most sedans

>tfw driving a sub 2000lb Triumph

tiny cars are closest to God