/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #300

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d
waifusquad.biz/product/shillboys
projecthoon.com/contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is Hoon Veeky Forumsur guy?

2nd for I demand more 2hus

What is his name?

if i put osg in the notes will /ourguys/ send cute thank you notes

no way

yes, of course

happy 300 osg

I always try to write something back if anything is left as a note. It's nice to see who comes from /osg/ though. This is still home base after all.

LNDS thank you for your reply about stock in the last thread, please ship :)

I like your stickers, I hope you make it.
I saw your final solution design and enjoy it, but personally I would be hesitant to display it . Not to say others would feel the same.More aesthetic soft/subtle wrong think would be hot.

>markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

any shops restock in the past 24 hours?

w2c Mirai Nikki die cuts and slaps? Already have one from Hellsent and one from Dicekey but that's all I've been able to find.

is your site up yet? it's always down when I check

Happy 300, /osg/!

Yes.
Just for you, I'll place the order this week. Keep an eye out.

Make new stickers

Hey all! Sorry I've been absent the last week and a half or so. The area I live in suffered some pretty bad wildfires so I've been packed and ready to evacuate the whole time.

Thankfully my shit is fine, so I'm happy to say that my store will be reopened soon and that I'm gonna have some new designs on the way.

So, I'm sorry if there was anything that I missed but as always, you guys can contact me directly at [email protected] which goes right to my phone so I'll see it if you e-mail me.

its been a wild ride down the stickerfagging path u guys are all pretty cool except hoon :^)

sell me stickers now what do you have in stock?

just took my store off maintenance mode

/osg/ discount code is FUCKHOON

Why do you think I've been quiet lately? Here's what I've got lined up.
- Kemono Friends Owls Peek
- $hillboy$
- Law & Order - Shitty Memes Unit
- WAT Motorsports diecuts
- FLCL Canti (Possibly a Tshirt of it?)
- Embroidered Cock hat

There will be more FLCL stickers soon and I'm also planning two collabs with Imouto and Supereffective eventually (Bakemonogatari and Katanagatari)

and good to hear you didn't get whisked away by the dilemma

Hey fags

Osg code: HOONXOSG for 69% off for the next 23 hours and 35 minutes.

hello hoon. do you include your business card and a complimentary projecthoon logo slap in all of your orders or was i lied to?

thanks senpai

we got pretty lucky, it was within a mile or so of my place

burned over 220,000 acres

something like 5700+ people lost their homes

Best seller is still available too

I need to order more business cards but I always throw in freebies (as long as I have enough inventory), it's just random if you get a logo slap or another slap though, if you want a logo slap just let me know in the order notes

A lot of slaps are still $5 so 69% off will literally make them like less than $2 a pop.

yes

bought hoon stickers a while back before all this nonsense.

I'm gonna set them on fire or something. I don't want this negative energy contaminating the rest of my sticker collection.

you will never be welcome here

you are simply pathetic
I feel sorry for you

>all stickers literally less than $3

why do any of you still shitpost about this man?

Congrats on 300

Good, send me pictures when you burn them so I can use them to advertise and make even more money

That's not what the 3 orders from osg I just got say

They hate me cuz they can't compel me into submission like all the other cucks here

did you scam someone?

>Good, send me pictures when you burn them so I can use them to advertise and make even more money

using other people's images without their express, written consent is copyright infringement desu

Tfw bd didint left me a note
Tfw bd left me a honhon keychain instead.
Thanks man i feel special.

Fuck you D.x., using my code and getting such a good deal on that 5 pack collectors set, damn you!!!

Also to the user who wants a logo slap I'll put one of my new ones and the old ones in also, plus the other two things you got

No I didn't scam anyone, they blacklisted me because I delivered on ALL of my orders, and I delivered the best customer service ever, plus the best most ASSTHETICK slaps ever. They blacklisted me because I didn't make anime tiddies like they wanted

Please just post your pics and go I hate when you shit up these threads

Yet, LNDS has gotten compliments and TownShipRacing doesn't sell animay. LNDS is the good Hoon. Can't wait to order from him.

>i hate when you sell stickers for their intended price

why does everyone in this thread have autism

I also dont sell anime stickers and I'm not blacklisted, what is that?

Hoon is literally blacklisted and hated and still sells stickers for under $3, even without the 69% off code.

What is your excuse for charging $7+ and shipping fees?

Hoon is just such a nice guy, idk why these autists hate him.

okay

Cop this ultra meme

For fucks sake stop.
No fite.
Christ why does every thread need to have fucking useless drama.

is just a meme bro

If you really wanted to knock him down a peg you'd just remove from the list all together

>anniversary thread of /osg/
>hoon is the center piece of attention
hoon really is /ourguys/

Because autists fighting autsits.

Alright so since I'm drunk and a special someone is shitting in the thread I'm taking preorders on this sumbitch.

This slap is only $299.99. It's basically the best fucking thing ever made, so why aren't you buying it right the fuck now? Oh, you're too broke and poor and shitty?

Out of the goodness of my own heart, and simply to prove how morally infallible I am and how shitty everyone else is in the thread, I'm offering a 99% DISCOUNT (that's right: 99/100) on this sticker. That's right. It's only $3.00 with discount. And one dollar shipping. What the fuck else could you possibly complain about? It's even printed on Satin. The finest satin available anywhere in the world. This one in particular has satin obtained from the ancient Silk Road, from Chinese merchants who hand wove it with spider silk.

REMOVE WAIFUSQUAD FROM THE WHITELIST

Oh i forgot to add.
waifusquad.biz/product/shillboys
99% off with promo code BLACKLISTED

Buying just because of the fucking keks I got from that post.

Hoon is still cheaper faggot

S E X I I I

ahahahahah eat a dick nigger

Jesus christ look at this fucking discount.

Cheaper and you get TWO stickers
hoon & projectagi senjougahoon btfo
how will they ever recover

Just picked up one laughed when I saw the discount still beats joons hope it gets here in less than 3 months

make new stickers

>posting the wrong image
>it won't delete
why does this keep happening
Soon my man, soon.

YOU.
EAT.
A.
DICK.

Go go go.

Holy fuck $0.01?

still not worth it

Yes. I lose 3x cents USD on each order if you just buy this. There's only 10 left of them so go cop.
That's not what the 3 people who just copped it after copping something else earlier with 69% off code are saying ;)

um, for my prize, you will order an initial d sticker at full price.

or suck my dick.

Faggot.

Eh, fuck it. I want in on the fun.

I'm reopening until midnight tomorrow night. During that time, use "autosticker300" for 20% and free shipping. Only excludes things under lifestyle. Happy anniversary, guys. It's been a wild ride.

Your product is only worth a penny !??? !? Do you not hold it to a higher value ??

I'll keep you in my dreams.

FUCK, MY SIDES

Bad decisions, why do you fold stickers when shipping?

see, look at this shit. Waifusquad is so cheap with his shipping.

but this low energy, sad, pathetic, smelly, street-shitting LOSER charges you massive amounts for shipping

what a fucking asshole, trying to fuck people over like that! he really should just fucking kill himself immediately

he charges for the amount of effort he put into it. and since that's someone else's design that he said he was going to steal... well, you do the math.

can't hoon just stick to shilling on instagram?

I only fold the Powered By Crippling Depression due to its size. Unfolded it won't fit in my envelopes and larger envelopes couldn't be sent with stamps. But since it's a die-cut and I don't crease over the actual vinyl, no harm is done. It won't affect the applied decal.

woooooh, B-A. all over you

Did you finish making the Drive Fast Eat Ass slaps yet? Also, I think pic related woukd also be a cool slap idea

Hoon wakes up tomorrow morning and realizes what a mistake he made then refunds everyone's orders...

I considered that slap idea, but it seemed strange to have that phrase on a car.

his birth was a mistake
his parents should've aborted him

Nah, everyone who orders is getting their order for the price they paid. Dw. I still profit enough to break even. I don't mind doing it even if I lose money like the Turn and Burn slaps. It's for /osg/ for one day. Its only money, there's tonnes of it out there. If it makes some people's days or weeks to be able to get 6 stickers for $15 it's awesome for me to know my stickers are making it all over the world. Even my one cent sticker, sure some people will just get $0.01, but there are others who will appreciate the gesture from me and buy something else for a few bucks so it helps me break even that way.

I already hit my sales target for this month a few days ago so whatever else I make over the next 12 days is just a bonus.

>tfw i dont even care much for the sticker but i am a jew for a penny

Thanks for boosting my ego and contributing to my screenshot for more than 60 orders this month, and thanks for helping me give /osg/ shadow government a big fuck you :D

Not only will you get 1 sticker for a penny... ILL STILL THROW IN AN EXTRA!

Ayy thanks man! Definitely gonna put out some more subtle illegal opinion stuff

neat, my baiku is in the OP

Ahahahhahahahahahhaaahahahhahhhh what the fuck

>literally the only way he can get orders is to sell a sticker for a penny

wew

Hey Hoon can you accept credit cards again?

Refunded Waifu, I don't have that many, stop this

TURN AND BURN ARE SOLD OUT, THANK YOU /OSG/. Will be shipping everything out today and tomorrow! Expect all your shit by next Friday if you're in the US from me, usually takes exactly 7 days.

What do you mean? I could always accept credit cards o_O

fugg, turn&burn is out of stock

Send me an email, I'll send you one from my personal collection if you really want it

[email protected] or use contact page on website projecthoon.com/contact

>sold out

>literally had to offload them for a penny
>osg literally only bought them for the meme
>hoon doesn't make good on his promises and refunds people's orders
>hoon has previously stated that he doesn't issue refunds and is therefore a liar

oh man

oh serious? alright, I'll hit you up.

Ahhaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahhahahagagahahagahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahagag
Heep koon on blacklist

Something's up with Stripe then, cuz it's only showing the PayPal option for me. And PayPal is fuck with my cards

O_O I don't have stripe turned on because it holds the money for a week and I like to use the money frequently

I'll turn stripe on if you need it? Send me a DM on Instagram @projecthoon if you can or email me or something so we can talk

Waifu go to bed, you're drunk.

>Implying Waifu isn't always this drunk
plz.

Kek.

explains his shitty slap designs