>Swift: Best At Applying 18th Century Maritime Law To A Routine Traffic Stop
>Filter the word Oilfag if you don't like my style

>Truckerfag to drop AE-101 motor into truck, upshift at 11000 rpm
>EF now doesn't remember a time where he wasn't overheight
>The Bepis train has no brakes!
>Oilfag is still a devious Canadian, and not to be trusted
>Truckdog and his boyf are breeding Pomeranians as a side business
>Primefag extraordinary rendered into a FEMA site
>Balam fixed his truck up, still has rancid smell coming from mysterious body shaped stain in sleeper mattress
>Gundam hauling hazmat, no time for roller dogs and fapping now
>Doublesfag interred in a Gibraltan prison for stiffing a local "lady of the night"
>GrainGuy drowns in pile of grain like in that scene from Witness with Harrison Ford
>Whineyhas a back coverall pocket full of frac sand by now
>Bandit is experiencing The Impacter as you read this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVL5cVCYWI4
youtu.be/ynypBJvlGRU
youtu.be/OM1hsI2Boxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone want a Pomeranian? I do International shipping.

3 6 T O N N E S
T
O
N
N
E
S

42.5 T O N N E S
T
O
N
N
E
S

>bulldog
>2017

why are people so stupid, just let that poor breed die already.

What's wrong with bulldogs?

Have you seen how they walk? Making them suffer thru life like that is like not aborting a baby when you know it's a gay Australian wannabe trucker.

I think Truckdog is EF's repressed gay Australian alter ego.

noob here, why do American trucks always seem to be lower to the ground?
I assume it is something to do with fuel economy, like one of pic would be rare to see on the road in America right?

A lot of them have breathing problems, as in they can't run for more than 5 seconds before hyperventilating because theyre trying to suck so much air, they can't lick their own balls cause they can't contort enough like a regular dog. If you want them to breed you have to basically put the dick in the pussy because again, they can't do it themselves.

Maybe in UK they're better off but the breed in the US is pretty fucked because people are breeding them to have these traits. Pugs are also experiencing similar issues.

Yeah fuel economy, also since the most "offroad" a usual OTR truck will see is a gravel lot or maybe the rare open field for a farm delivery there's no real need to have a truck up high off the ground.

Thanks for an /actual/ answer. Apprrciated. I just googled Truck Dog and got that image. I prefer Australian Kelpies myself.

I never knew any of that about bulldogs, or even pugs. I agree with you, absolutely fucked. The things humans do sometimes disgust me, add this to the list.

I'd love to get us a dog one day, and because I don't live with my mother, I don't have to clear it with her first. Dogs are cool.

Pls refrain from putting anything of yours into doge's asshole

The dog will be knotting him.

Anyone else annoyed when their rider doesn't put out every night?

I don't know that feel, I get dished up every night.

That sucks duder.

Supposed to be 10 but usually 8 or 9. Before tax.

just remember that the 'purer' the breed, the more genetic problems the dog will have. eyes falling out of their socket, hips, breathing. all caused by thoroughbreeding. The more mongrel the dog, the healthier it is. (genetically speaking).

Main reason Autralian T950s like your pic have higher cabs is to vent heat from the engine bay. Aussie trucks deal with much greater loads than your typical American trucks, therefore as mentioned, they focus on fuel economy. There's plenty of current American designed aero trucks which simply don't allow for enough heat transfer to even be considered for the Australian market... Or at least that's the excuse they use.
A lot of later model American trucks also come out with sub 3:1 diff gears which is unheard of in Aus, which their prime movers are typically ~4:1 and up.
Horses for courses I guess.

Thanks for the advice, mate. I'll keep it in mind, that's for sure.

Bump

Or maybe it's because Australia is fucking hot?

It is hot, but not really any hotter than the US. It's the constant increased load which is the biggest cause of heat in engines this scale, doubled with the fact heat build up is hard to dissipate with hot ambient temperatures. You have to remember even our common pocket road train is twice as heavy as a typical US semi.
Drop back a gear and decrease the load and it's surprising how easy the coolant temp can drop even in 40°C heat.

On that welfare wire this morning

I just got my cdl and looking for a job is there any place that hires no experience neets?

Prime

Everybody with a CB radio sound like Boomhauer doing an impression of the teacher from Charlie Brown?

I always knew pepsi was the shitposter. He's probably the one that calls oilfag a cuck. Reminder to hide/report/ignore people shitting up the thread.

JB Hunt

>sodanegro is a shitposter for calling oilcuck a cuck
>but oilcuck isnt a shit poster despite being the biggest most annoying attention whore in the thread.
Top zoz, faggot. Put your trip back on and go raise that other man's daughter like a good little goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVL5cVCYWI4

>company tries to alleviate wait times at this shipper by bringing in empty trailers for preload
>been 3 days and they haven't even loaded them
I fucking hate this shipper with a passion, because I know I'll lose my whole day just being here.

>American outer and inner turning circles
Absolutely horrid. How do you get ANYWHERE in these things?

By being good.

This thread sure got fagged up real fucken quick

more on this?

Being good doesn't magically shorten wheelbases.

By being good you don't need handicaps like short wheelbases

Europeans can't back so they need short wheelbases to make it easier. American truckers rely on skill.

If you guys want something to talk shit on that actually fucks guy up, you should all be shitting on slammed shit
That will get you in a jam more than anything

Are these things not on adjustable air suspension?

Also the photo should be the other way around.

>Boss man calls attention to everyone in the office
>Makes a big speech about my being here 5 years
>I stand there in front of everyone, social anxiety maxed out
>Manage a thanks and try to act like a normal person

What route are you taking those coolers on? I'm on a milk run of korean steel that takes me through Hampshire twice a week.

The coils are upper Sandusky, oh to croydon, pa
1800$
Like 3.34/mile on th linehaul
No tarp
Im pretty happy about it

Kek. I'm hauling Fairfield, OH to Rockford, IL. $1900-$2300 depending on weight ($10/cwt). Tarps are easy on 20' joints, and it comes out to $4.14-$5.03/mi.

I tore off both the rubber fenders on both sides of my truck at farms and on gravel roads kek. No way I'm taking downtime to actually get them replaced. They dont belong on a flatbed.

Yeah, they are probably The Best™ imo

Feels like ur talkin to the same redneck who can't fix the reverb bc they havent tuned it since they installed it in the 80's everywhere you go

>being american educated

I'll be 6,250 gross Monday to Monday.
Not a record but not the worst.

Oh, do you mean that European trucks have longer wheelbases than American trucks? Or do European trailers have longer wheelbases than American trailers?

Its a known fact in the industy that longer wheel bases are eaiser to back even more so if you have a short wheel base tractor.
What brand of fingerless gloves do you recommend?

U work for Trans Am in Olathe? I heard negative stuff abt them

>Its a known fact in the industy that longer wheel bases are eaiser to back
Except anyone who has ever backed a trailer before would say otherwise. The fact that longer trailers are physically incapable of being backed into spots a shorter trailer could should make that obvious.
imagine you were in a crowded truckstop , trying to back in between two other trucks , would you rather have a really long trailer or a really short trailer?

> even more so if you have a short wheel base tractor.
Hmm... I wonder why a short wheelbase tractor makes backing easier than a long wheelbase tractor. Could it be because vehicle that have shorter wheelbases have tighter turning radii and make them more responsive and require less room to maneuver?

>European trailers have longer wheelbases
Trailers dont can has wheelbase you fagit

Id rather back a long trailer than a short one as the short shit requires more driver input and more often to do the same.

So you're saying long wheelbase trailers are easier to back.

Stop saying wheelbase for trailers god damn it
only tractors have a wheelbase
Long trailers in some instances are easy to back
I drag 57s and with the tandems all the way back I can one shot a dock pretty consistently
I do my setup with the tandems all the way up though

I see you know nothing jon snow.

Trailer wheelbase would be the distance between the steering axle and a point midway between the two rear axles.

Are you a swift driver?

What is better, a tridem with a rear steerable axle or a lift axle on the rear/front of the group?

>Europeans don't even know trailers still have wheelbases.

>says shorter vehicles are easier to back
>so that means longer vehicles are easier to back?
How can your reading comprehension be this bad?

>$4.41/mi on sea cans
When will twist lock drivers learn it pays more without the chassis?

I'm at $3850 Monday to Monday. Only putting 1100 miles on the odometer this week.

It certainly shows you can't follow posts and lack reading ability. Just how bad is your cognitive ability?

>So YOU'RE saying
Hello pot.

You're so full of shit. If you had to back into a spot like this but you got to choose what trailer you did it with, you know you're picking the shortest one possible.
A hard back can be made impossible by the wheelbase. It would be tough for a yard jockey to even put that trailer in there, and if the tandems are all the way back, it might even be impossible.
The fact that a specific back can be made impossible by the wheelbase of the trailer should make it obvious that longer vehicles are harder to back.
It's arguing that a 25lb dumbbell is somehow harder to pick up than a 50lb dumbbell.

>can't defend his argument so he starts shitposting to derail the discussion
Why haven't we range banned yuropoors?

Is this retard going at it again?!?
He got blown the fuck out yesterday.
I even made him a fucking picture to give him some visual clues as to why a short trailer is more difficult. See this post: Also, yesterday you made HUGE deal out of moving goalposts and today we're suddenly talking about backing up in a severely space-limited space. No shit sherlock, a trailer that doesn't fit is harder to park than a trailer that fits. But don't think for a second that there's more room to maneuver in europe because there isn't. yards are cramped as fuck. destinations are worse.
And i've seen both european yards and american. i doubt you have as well.
mr. Burger, if you have trouble estimating distances, then yes, a big truck is difficult to maneuver. if you don't, a shorter trailer will require more drivers input to control, while reversing at a given speed. it's not something you 'just know it's not'. it's something that i, and others, explained in quite great detail to you. if you lack the comprehensive abilities to get that. or you have to much pride to admit that is the case. fine. please say you're right and i will give up on you.

>He got blown the fuck out yesterday.
Not true
>I even made him a fucking picture to give him some visual clues as to why a short trailer is more difficult.
Your own illustration proves how much more difficult a longer trailer is to back. You blew yourself the fuck out.

>Also, yesterday you made HUGE deal out of moving goalposts and today we're suddenly talking about backing up in a severely space-limited space.
The point was always backing. From the very first post it was always about backing, but you tried changing it to "reversing" later. Making the space more extreme only serves to better demonstrate the point. That trailer fits, it could be properly backed into that spot. But it's difficult because it's longer, and because longer trailers are harder to back.
> yards are cramped as fuck. destinations are worse.
But that's okay because your trucks and trailers have shorter wheelbases, which make them easier to back, which means crowded spaces aren't as difficult to maneuver in.
>if you have trouble estimating distances, then yes, a big truck is difficult to maneuver.
No, a big truck is harder to maneuver no matter who's behind the wheel. The fact that it's longer means it requires more room than a shorter one.
>while reversing at a given speed.
There we go moving the goal posts again from backing you reversing. Just can't help yourself.

Think about it this way. Backing is like the same thing as turning, but backwards. A longer truck with a longer trailer is harder to turn than a short truck with a short trailer. Well, if the same applies going forward, then it only makes sense the same applies going forward. Unless you expect me to believe that you think a long truck is somehow easier to make sharp turns with than a shorter one, which would be interesting to see you try to explain.

FIRST FOR KILLING 13YR OLD PROSTITUTES

if you have a compulsive need to be right, fine you are 'right'.
i'm not sperging anymore.

>one specific example means overall that longer trailers are harder to reverse.

LMAO. nice straw man

Thats thw wheelbase of the tractor trailer combo.

Since that whwelbase changes depending on what tractor is hooked to it, its of no importance when looking at just the trailer.

Backing and reversing are exactly the same fucking thing. Fucking ameridumbs.

Spicy

Yikes. That's fucked bud.

Congratulations.

So now its suddenly about going forwards? The original spergfest was over if a longer trailer was easier to reverse or not.

Y'all candyass faggots can't even back a b-double around a corner.

This roo rooter makes it look easy.
youtu.be/ynypBJvlGRU

Notice the tractor movements.

That is one God tier driver there.

Imagine the carnage if USA had them. They think a single long trailer is hard.
youtu.be/OM1hsI2Boxs

HE'S REVERSING IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BACKING IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR TRUCKSTOPS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Carnage
I'd imagine there'd be some carnage, but not all yanks are dense.

Absolutely flawless reversing there. I dunno if I could do double dog, because I get anxious easily. But if I swallowed a concrete pill and did it a couple of times I reckon i'd nail it once I got the hang of it. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

>don't think I could do double dog
You couldn't even do single dog. You're a bus rider.

>all yanks are dense.
Indeed.
Only Euro, colonizer of earth is best.

>double dog
What did he mean by this?

>Another day, another gorillion shitposts
At this point I no longer believe any regulars are honestly replying to the troll, I believe it’s jumping IP’s and replying to itself.

>Euro
You mean those brown guys that floated across the sea on rafts and like to throw acid into the faces of others, and can't help themselves when white pussy is around?

We've reached the shitpost singularity. It's beautiful.

>NOT all yanks are dense

In Australia, dog is slang for trailer.
>Single dog
>Double dog
>Triple dog
>Truck and dog
Etc

Yeah, I had that thought too. Someone's worked out they can avoid a b& by resetting their phone, so they're using this tactic to make their numbers seem bigger. A pathetic waste of time, that. Either that, or they have 2 phones..
>A personal phone
>And a work phone
And they're using both to reply to themselves.

It's going to cause a Quantum Superposition eventually.

>implying it's not pepsi and oilfag arguing with each other with their trip off

>Supposing suppositions

I'm sure you're right. Its the same busrider that hates namefags and wants to sow seeds of discord to try and annoy people enough to stop posting. The definition of a useless and pathetic husk of a person.

>In Australia, dog is slang for trailer.
No.

The more I watch, the more sense it makes. Same text patterns, paragraph lengths, etc.

Excuse me what

Oh (you) of little faith and zero attention span.

My sides are in orbit

>I dunno if I could do a double dog

You wouldn't even know how to back a bobtail truck, you pathetic forklift driving attention whoreing obnoxiously vocal fuckup. Why do you post so much? Why do you reply to every comment? Why do you use a trip code in a thread for truck drivers, when you yourself are not an actual truck driver?

Can anyone convince me to become a truckerfag? I currently work 10 hr days for Amazon at a day rate of 160. But I only get 4 days a week. And it's backbreaking work

Do you want to be ridiculed like the homosexual australian busrider? No? Then get your cdl. Then you'll have valid reason to post in these threads.

>Thats thw wheelbase of the tractor trailer combo.
>Since that whwelbase changes depending on what tractor is hooked to it, its of no importance when looking at just the trailer.
So you admit wheelbase matters but then say it doesn't. If you change the wheelbase of either part of the combination, it becomes easier. A smaller truck with the same trailer would be easier. The same truck with a shorter trailer would be easier.
Because any vehicle with a shorter wheelbase is easier to back a longer one.

I was trying to give him a different way of looking at the same problem, to give him a different perspective. It is not suddenly "now" about anything other than backing, which is what it's always been about, from the very beginning.

No, don't become a trucker, we don't need any more Swift drivers clogging up truck stops.

Well at least you aren't gay...