Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNUxQ-9AZss
bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/707604/hoon-19-lashes-out/
3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S

F

It died when the 304 was no more.

but F.
No more Commodore
No more Falcon

They could have saved it, but they didn't. Fuck GM and fuck Ford.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
F

F for FUCK OFF. good riddance to that chevy rubbish

F

rude

So what do you drive user

Dude lets never export anything
Why did we fail!?

here is a fact: the old 308 was to die a lot earlier if it wasnt for street machines V8 til 98 campaign. because the 308 was at the end of its development life and HAD to go EFI or get replaced with chevy engine but the LS1 was introduced til 2001 larry perkins the last v8 supercar driver to campaign the old 308 and it went out with a WIN at bathurst.

Anyone else think it is a bit fishy how the head honcho at holden was promoted after he sank the company?

GM was like "lol thanks bro"

but was the never export them due to Holden/Ford aussie heads or big chief fuckheads in Burgerland/Eurothrash

lets face it Falcon XR6 Turbo and Holden HSV clubsport made mustang/camaro/focus svt n so forth look like the over priced shit boxes they are.

aint that GM junk. yes even the first holden was actually badged as a chevy.

i know more about holden than most holden people
the model for ford and holden was unsustainable. would have meant everybody from australia and new zealand would have to buy a car every single year. just to keep them afloat. plus the greedy union stouch didnt help matters

you forget the monaro/gto reboot. the problem with that car was americans euros only wanted the coupe not the chevy SS.
peter hannenberger? yes even took a LHD commodore back with him to germany then thanks for the lolz and left

the reason ford couldnt make the leap to the USA was a internal beef over rear seating and the diff, plus you must crash test 10 of every model etc and more red tape and tooling. $$$$$$ ford aus was haemoraging money. thats why they pulled the plug.

With Holden dead and thousands of Commodores being crushed yearly (pic is just 1 state in Australia)
how long until commodores are rare?

no, we never exported them because they are overpriced and the govt is not going to subsidise cars going overseas

>pulsar

once all the lebs die in their p plate v6s

its fucking brutal, they don't just sell the hoons cars they fucking crush them

f

Its 2017 and you're not allowed to have fun anymore thanks to the progressive agenda, soon we'll all drive 1L cuckboxes and crossovers to our state enforced pride parades.

no, its just anti-hoon laws

What the fuck was the gen 3? Wasn't it some really powerful 5.7 in the VT/VX?

ls1, commodores kept the ls1 until the VZ

All part and parcel, cuck

Anything masculine is evil

F

oh shit, no more v8 supercars, that is fucking depressing.

So what's the point of Australia at this point?

China resource hole

youtube.com/watch?v=rNUxQ-9AZss

Post your bogan carrier.

>reddit filename
>reddit video
i wonder who's behind this post......hmmmm...........

fuck this piece of shit brand, fucked us all over with the luxury tax.

Fuck you, m8. I hope someone outsources your shitty job

>be american
>have dreams of a native turbo strait 6
>hear legend of falcon
>dream of tuning
>cry 4.0 liters of tears upon news of holden
>RIP good brother. Top F.
> may you die knowing that you lived all that we dreamed. There is no higher honor. May you rest with the FD rx7 in heaven.

Fuck 'em.
Australians are the most arrogant, unfriendly and stuck up cunty peoples I have ever met in my life, when something bad happens in AUS I just laugh.

>t. I don’t have a car

What happened?

They basically became Buick, aka just a bunch of Opel and Chevy rebadges. The Commodore is dead.

>tfw you think you cracked the code but the layers only go deeper

Jesus what a qt

F
:(

t. Chinaman

stop being such a sook cunt.

>1L cuckboxes and crossovers
>not self-driving electric barges

Gen 3 was just the name given to the LS1 back in the day. 350 SBC was gen 1, TBI 350 was gen 2, LS1 was gen 3 and LS2/LS3/L98/L77/LSA are gen4

>anti-hoon laws
What is this? Please don't tell me there's some kind of law where if you drive in an unseemly fashion they crush your car or something like that.

That's literally what it is.

[spoiler]But you knew that already, didn't you?[/spoiler]

No, I've never heard of that. That's beyond all comprehension. I'm at an utter loss for words that such a thing could be made in to law.

That's right up there with throwing you off a roof for being gay or stoning a whore to death if a man claims she's been unfaithful.

Sup canberrAnon

you'll get an F, for a big FUCK OFF CUNT.

they gave up, they paid the price.

they started getting beat by the japs even after importing, and rather than up their game to compete, they just cried, spat out the same old shit and went under.

FUCK
THEM

pic related: back when Holden was an actual decent car company

>the steering wheel goes up, too

How rare/common are manual commos?

I've looked on carsales a few times in the past and out of 200+ results, perhaps a handful were manual, all high mileage too.

sold my grandads 1988 manual vl commodore for $1000 back in the day, all it needed was a new battery and a service. low kms, full history. big regret.

Pretty common my dude. What series you after?

F ;_;7

it is only one state crushing is illegal in most

Some people have had their cars crushed for doing burnouts in their driveways

Shit cunt

bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/707604/hoon-19-lashes-out/
see i can't understand why or how its illegal when my paddock bombs are allowed.

Can confirm, did a three-second standstill in my Ralliart Magna, got crushed.

>It’s the same if you spin the wheels deliberately and cause loss of traction to one or more tyres.
Good Lord what the fuck.

Yeah it wasn't GM stealing Holdens cars or anything.
Remember the a9z Torana we were promised but ended up being given to Chevy and we got the cruze instead?

a9z would have saved Holden, it was the cruze that killed it.

chevy never even did anything with it in the end. joy.

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Veeky Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova, actors and a racehorse and claim they were yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

Sup Maloo user, still looking good.

Only picture I have of my falcon dd

04 BA base model, love it to bits

Are burger-ized bogan barges welcome?

I can never get over that front end, it looks so bad.

where?
pic looks familiar.

F
Always was a better car that the Falcon
>t. Falcon owner

Fair dinkum, some the best material I've ever seen. Saved for future shitposting.

Adelaide hills

I'm pretty sure it's mostly s pacs that come with manual.

F

F

Sad day for even die hard falcon fanboys

Obviously a seppo who can't handle the bantz

>Adelaide hills
why do 90% of aussie posters here live in adelaide?
do they like sucking cocks through gloryholes or what lmoa

Fuck off back to the discord eastern state sssscum!

I'm an American and when I read about this, I genuinely shed a tear. Anyone else?
I'm actually fucking sad over this.

we hardly knew ye

(can't wake up)

in terms of engines though
falcon 6 was always better
falcon 8 was better until the LS was introduced

who should make utes for the australian market now

Yanks have no build quality when it comes to anything smaller than a mid sized shed, and euros are too cucked to make a decent one. Asians might have it in them but it wouldn't be that profitable considering the size of the market

F

I wouldnt mind the yanks making them because at least they would have V8's cheaply
but theyd never have a manual which is just a joy with a v8 ute

Not Australian. Curious when Ford and GM stopped making 2-door versions of the Falcon/Commodore.

Traditional utes are dead, everyone's buying pickups now anyway.

F

the Monaro/ pontiac GTO was the last of the 2 door holdens in december 2005
ford made a one off falcon coupe in 2001 however the last mass produced coupe was way back in the 80's

If that's crushings for "hooning" it's VIC, and the only state that does it in the first place. Unsurprising that they would be all for civil forfeiture.

the crushing laws are completely subjective and down to the cops judgement
it's no wonder they crush so many commodores because a lot of people either love or hate commodores, there is no in between and it's more or less just to make them feel like a toughguy
my brother is a cop and had to work with HWP for 6 months and came out of it saying that most of the people he had to ride with almost had a personal vendetta on the world

Sounds about right. Up in QLD they use RPC (basically the same thing as HWP) as a dumping ground for shit cops that everyone hates since they can't dismiss them without cause. There's traffic duty and being cycled onto it, but the core members of those units are typically scum unfit to serve.

You guys have it even worse down there, what with Monash pumping out bullshit studies to justify it all too. The crushing laws are especially fucked.

>getting my car 100% resprayed
>will probably put a little too much throttle into a corner and skid
>will be crushed

This is a sad day. As anyone who has driven in Australia knows, the Commodore has been the car of choice for dickheads for decades. In fact, it is illegal to purchase a Commodore unless you are a card-carrying cockhead.

What will become of these JADIACs (just another dickhead in a commodore)? What will they drive now?

kek

defs a kiwi. a dumb americunt couldn't have come up with that.

Oh, it's you again.

>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
this shit always fucking gets me

regrat selling

I'm flattered that you remember me. I'm sorry to say that I don't remember you.