/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Try to forget about queues edition.
Network difficulties due to "DDoS":
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/dd506077db314182ddc2dc15b1d033d72da5630c

An update regarding the status of congested Worlds: sqex.to/Zns

An update regarding resolutions for the instance roadblock and 90k errors on the NA data center: sqex.to/9J2

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/XrCg42ub

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMIySTo5SBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya, hi. This is Lily. How much should I expect to shell out if I buy SB using gil?

Also, anyone wanna trade SB for some gil?

Fuck the EU servers

I'm going to marry an elezen and live in our house in Shirogane~!

Post tanned midlanders.

Whats the Mateus Linkshell? Is there an FC yet?

So yea anything I can do with these?

I LOVE lala

New player here I'm trying to make a Macro on my SCH but it just doesn't seem to work. I'm following online guides and everything.

/ac "Physick"

Any particular reason this isn't working?

If anyone on gilgamesh wants to give this lala some pats come find me in Rhalgr's reach next to Lambin

Lizard girls are the best girls

You can change your class faster than the game will change the class. If you want to have fun, that's the quicker way to get back to having fun.

Reminder that Gridania is the best ARR town.

kugane best city

I thought I joined a good and friendly FC but people barely talk, people barely do content and lots of them have shitty 9gag humor. There's a few people I like though but I can count them on one hand. How do I leave without making things awkward in case I ever meet them again?

That's not how you spell Limsa

Guys!!! Silk has BOYS in it!

did you try clicking on someone in your party list

So how do you think RDM will fit in the meta, when it has to compete with BLM, the godking of aoe and the 2nd best ST dps, and SMN the utility lord and third best dps?

Everything indicates them being a bit weaker than both of them, and utility is kind of weak on rdm from what I understand, aside from being raise bots.

Why is the average pvper so goddamn retarded in this game?

They just pick a spot and fight it out, if they see an enemy they fight that enemy like a muppet no matter the odds, position or job. Nobody gives a shit about objectives or has the tiniest shred of strategic thought.

That, the RNG objectives and the super gutted 4 button classes makes me think this might be the worst pvp any mmo has ever had.

who cares, just leave, you don't owe them anything, keep your friends in a linkshell

Just transfer to Mateus!

turn them in to a woman near the tomestone exchanger. It will be under "other" and you can buy fox ears and a fox minion, as well as a housing item i think. you have enough for all of them.

>tfw when you are dps and you waited half an hour for this

Why do you just not you know. Pay for it like everyone els have?

If anyone on Balmung wants to pat this lala you can find me Stuck in the login queue for two more hours

Please don't use macros on your abilities, not even raise. You create a small delay (as little as miliseconds but as long as seconds) because macros can only start/continue on second intervals. So, say you have 2.4GCD. You are potentially losing 0.6seconds with every macro command.

Other than combat, macros are really nice, though.

Yup. Sadly I'm not at home right now otherwise I'd give more context on what I was trying.

Just wanted to make sure I'm not screwing up the absolute basics

Omega LS, when?

The only friends I have are my IRL fuckbuddy and my psychologist.

I'm on Omega, and from EU. The latency to Mateus would be shit.

Bullshit. You wont even name five.

xth for hugging cats

Person who did the math on DH from the last thread, would that make it potentially worth it to meld 380 points of DH on my healer gear? I realize that may not be "best" because afaik you can't DH a heal

I think they'll beat out SMN for progression because raise, other than that, I don't really know. RDM's dps is good, but it isn't as good as blm/smn. They just have a ton of opening potency, and medium tier sustain.

Just say you don't feel comfortable and want move to another FC.

Silk has BOYS in it!!

Really? Damn. I just have so many abilities I'm running out of hotels and was hoping I could just macro some together

You know the spell that you are trying to macro works the same way as the macro you tried to make.. right?

No money. Gotta sell some gil first.

Ninjas are dishonorable backstabbing scum.

*hotkeys

Damn autocorrect

They are also far more mobile.

So only 720 people can have a house at any given time? Why would they give me house items from quests if I'll never have a chance to get a house?

I never knew matoks were such an elitist what the fuck

>mfw some autist tries to talk to me

You can have an apartment.

You place them in a free company house if you wanted to.

He came from Gilgamesh, what did you expect?

I generally run 3 hotbars, but only use buttons 1 through 5 (with oGCDs on RTFG).
I recommend finding a set up that's comfortable for you.

I used to main healer before cleric stance was removed, but there is one macro that was useful for healers:
/micon "Cleric Stance"
/hotbar change 4
This macro has no server delay because it sends no commands. It changes your first hotbar to hotbar 4 (you can do anotehr macro to change it back). I used this macro after popping cleric stance to have my offensive spells appear on my main bar, removing my healing spells. Then use the
/micon "Cleric Stance"
/hotbar change 1
to change back. You may find this helpful. Good luck.

Why don't you ask your mother for some money or get a job?

>doesn't even play the game
>just ERPs all day
>elitist

matoks...

s-sorry

It's the comfiest

People only use Limsa because the Aetheryte is right next to the market board

All this SAM glamour to gather, it's making me feel happy.

Which desynths should I pick up? The only one I'm set on is CUL since I'll be fishing a lot.

Emerald and Violet eyes on Mi'qote are the best.

I want to be seduced by an elezen!

Ninja are our allies!

You don't know that. Make an alt and find out!

can i pat you then run away conversation scares me

You should whore out your mp for $12 so you can sub and make a new character to get 15 free days.

Anyone available to help me clear Susano MSQ? I've been queuing for 3 hours now and nothing.

Ul'dah is superior now that there's aethernet for the MB, the only thing I use it for anyway is GC and if you're not flames... get real lmao

heh

>and if you're not flames
>Being a soldier for literally Jews
Can you be any more cucked?

Why are ledges so weird in this game?

What server you on?

>old character in in japan
>have a 1.0 character with 50 whm
>buy a MSQ skip potion
>have no grand company, cant pvp or do their quests, cant join any grand company
>forced to do CNJ classes naked since WHM can't do CNJ quests
>guess ill just level up something else, fuck it
>pick MCH, seems fun
>POTD is the best way to level people tell me
>spend about 4 hours, get 30-36
>get to 60 in potd, fucking retard heat/ammo system
>whatever
>want to level something else, have no gear for anything

palace of the dead seems extremely slow for leveling.

>One of the few decent Lalafell in the game is a sidequest character you'll probably forget about

Anyone wanna spam frontlines to level? I need 4 more levels until 61...

Moogle.

I want to worship an elezen!

You're a retard

literally a man with a boobjob

Wind Up Succubus x Wind Up Yugiri

post summer slutwear

I never forget a good Lalafell!

So is Duty Finder broken atm?

Hi, yes. I have 1 month of free log in because I haven't logged in in months. There's nothing to do but make gil without the expansion though.
Which is what is what I'll do so I can RMT my way to SB. I didn't know about the 15 free days though. Thanks!

Also, I don't have mp. Only mg (micro gil)

I don't wanna ask for money and I can't get a job with a student visa.

Selling gil isn't that different anyway.

but that's our job

The EU instance servers are fucked right now.

Most populated EU server? Back up your claim with data not anectodes

So, how can I get into the Mateus linkshell?

pls respond

You can work on campus.

bullying SCHs is the best

Stephanivien "Guns fix every problem" de Haillenarte

I usually hate bringing youtubers to Veeky Forums but thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=BMIySTo5SBA

This made me think about how long I've ignored 2 because I played for 2 hours in GBA when it came out and hated it. I've played most games in the franchise but this.
Will the world end if I still don't play this or is there no shame in ignoring it?

I want to have SEX with this wetezen until she submits and becomes my wife!

Odin & Cerberus

There's no one on that can invite right now. :(

guy looks like he has a legacy bug and has all of his class quests reset and learned the hard way about the worst class. would be nice to have poster ids, and post them in a pastebin to pseudo ban people.

PAlace of the dead and pop are the fastest ways to level. Low level gear is cheap, just buy a weapon and do some quests for other gear if you don't want to do palace. Floors41-50 give the most exp

Wrong thread mate. You're looking for the Final Fantasy General.
That said, if you like classic final fantasy games, give FF2 another chance. Play the PSP version.