/dng/ - Duel Network General

YGO General #2538
stop hurting urself edition
Last Thread
New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

best wall

Good thing my cardfu is garbage like DMG

Also post cardfus

Wrong

no ur why-fo is a lot better and playable, she isnt a cuck and has a deck around her

also wrong

what are they waiting to add the egiption gods to duel links? ._.

I always wanted to see how they would animate it if someone in the anime used a card like Shield and Sword on something like Labrynth Wall and made it attack.

Mine is better

Crushed by the walls coming together or bits of the wall sticking out and smashing them I would imagine

just stop already

why would you want them

What happened to that Vanguard Steam game?
I played the closed alpha, then it shut down like two years ago and never came back.

So what did you all think about the Euros today?

Is it better yet?

exactly that, they shut down and dropped it

put 3 of these in

take out drei, he sucks. replace lightning vortex with dark hole, take out soul charge as well

>take out easy level 5 cydra
Are you high?

You should be running Raigeki or even Dark Hole over Lightning Vortex. Soul Charge cucks you out of your own battle phase wich is bad since you want to OTK if I'm not mistaken. Upstart delays your OTK so take that out too. A single Zwei won't do anything for you either. Dark Bribe is also a wierd choice, add solemns or Quaking Mirror Force if you want some protection.

They realized it would cut into what little profits they already make. Shame, wanted to learn about the game, but the simulator isn't automated and doesn't really come with help, and I am in no mood to read a guide book.

meant zwei, confused the two

I played vanilla

Can I play today without being anally penetrated?

Let's liven up this thread a bit. Who buying lights revenge and legendary dragon decks? What are you looking forward for in these sets? And when will odd-eyes wing dragon and odd-eyes dissolver be added to the Android version of ygopro? Why is Link summoning killing all my favorite decks? And why am i adding so many questions marks?

>ever winning against Red Hat
I don't think so kiddo, try getting tips down the block

>Who buying lights revenge and legendary dragon decks?
i'm for sure buying legendary dragon decks, probably not lights revenge

>What are you looking forward for in these sets?
the new cards

>And when will odd-eyes wing dragon and odd-eyes dissolver be added to the Android version of ygopro?
who cares

>Why is Link summoning killing all my favorite decks?
cause they're shit

I might get the Legendary Dragon ones, what I've heard they sound pretty cool. Might be a better option if I wanted to play with my friends that don't play than using my regular decks

Is there a single card that can beat Blowback Dragon in ease of destroying any card on the field while also being piss easy to summon?

Already ordered a box of Light's Revenge. Will get 3 of the dragon decks.

Just you wait, my oblivious friend.

>Needs a tribute
And before someone says that trap that summons Jinzo coincidently summons this thing, that shit is a trap
>Coinflips
>Just to destroy a single thing
Nah mate, its all about quick destruction, see

Maybe some singles from lights, and probably buy LDs, mainly for cydras.

>gets rid of your own important continuous spells and traps like card trader and wonder balloons
>protected from effects but gets run over by blue-eyes
>loses to soul release
So this is the power of modern Yugioh, huh...

>gets run over by blue-eyes
Eff destroy blue eyes ;)

What're you banishing for it? I just Soul Released all your spells and traps. GG, I guess?

His archetype's field spell raises his attack to 3250. Nice try, kid.

Apocalypse eff, chop your blue eyes ATK in half ;)
And you only banished 5 out of 6 so i still have ammo ;)

>thinking all this literal shit
dlg's the other way

>I need to use ten different cards just to get over one (1) blue-eyes

>I think i can outgrind a true draco deck with duel-links garbage
this is how you sound, you can't stop master piece at all, and so what if you run over it, true king's return, he's back baby ;)))))))))))))))

I don't know, it sounds to me like you need to summon a two-tribute monster, have "apocalypse" and a field spell in play, and then have six or more spells and traps in the graveyard just so your religion of peace card can get over a normal monster that was released before you were born.

you need one (1) card to get rid of blue eyes, master peace. and don't give me that soul release shit, no one runs that -1.

>no one runs that
That's probably why you think it's good...

nigga, Soul release is a shitty ass card that does nothing, and besides, how are you summoning a blue-eyes white dragon without getting disrupted?

you can go back now

I dont want them but i thought it was the nostalgia game by excellence

i dare you to go on ygopro, try to find a true draco player, and then tell us how hard your blue-eyes turbo feat. soul release deck beat them.

>Just wanted to find a replacement for Blowback
>Started a giant argument
I'm s-sorry

Fuck off pokeautist

every time I think of the butchering they gave those cards i get mad

HOW THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE 3 TRIBUTE BOSS MONSTERS WITH SEMI-PROTECTION AND THEIR OWN UNIQUE EFFECT?

god im mad right now just thinking about it desu

Snipe Hunter is better than blowback, and this is saying a damn lot

Pull anything good recently anons?

That's a great side against Noble Knights

>Red Hat
>doesn't run Wind Witch Eidolons.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HE RUNS

I got an Ulti from my last OP pack at locals. It was Instant Fusion tho.

I hope we get to see a Magibullet Spell/Trap soon so I know how good or awful Magibullets actually are.

Unless they have a way to summon this guy on the opponent's turn, it's hard to imagine it being very good, especially considering how prevalent Kaijus are.

Right, just draw your out.
I mean, it's so easy, that's why Master Peace is so irrelevant.

what random deck/deck idea should i try?

Is Kaiju the new "dies to removal"

I wish the wicked avatar had an easier way to be summoned.

It's quite a shame that while Sacred Beasts got support that makes them playable as a deck, Wicked Gods got nothing.

>tfw keep pulling union hangars and swirl slimes but the x-4 autists and 10 year olds get ultimate strikes

ABCs are doing good in the OCG.

Did they get another top in a tourney that actually mattered?

Still hoping for more support

>trying to synchron under links
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Pay 2000 with mausoleum of the emperor, and use stormforth to compensate for the third 1000 you didn't paid, and the thing you stormforthed is a master peace that wasn't invulnerable to spells

>Not pulling a ygo4realmen and abuse Drill warrior until you reach the quasar

Unironically one of the easier ways to do it since Drill Warrior will come back in an MMZ just like Omega

Its not fair, Scared Beast didnt even battle against the Egyptian Gods

You can only summon Avatar by tributing 3 monsters. I dont think Masoleum will work unless it does

Isn't 008 the only female of the deskbots?

>surviving multiple turns not doing much of anything in the current state of the game

you caqn't even do anything with roard warrior besides make him into a link 3

I bet yamato smashes that ass everyday

jaden is not that hetero

Considering that they're brother and sister, probably.

>Jaden/Judai deity
>straight

>The 4 "Bujin" Beast-Warrior-Type monsters with Levels resemble characters of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX through their colors and head shapes. This monster resembles Jaden Yuki
>Jaden Yuki
I didnt see the kuriboh head in Yamato.

You have to realize that Yamato is looking to the side, so I understand.

What do we think about Bujins?

brainless

Common compliment for a deck, but alright. Anything else?

They were a cool concept. They look like they were designed to turbo out Xyz monsters with good offense and defense, but they made the deck too slow and inconsistent for that. So people just sit on Yamato and lose since Kaiser Colosseum is banned. You can do some cool players with Brilliant Fusion and Hiruko, but that will all die once links come out.

Gay project the castle stun that falls on it's ass at the worst time.

>falls on it's ass at the worst time.
? I also don't get the dislike for protect the castle playstyles.

It's because Bujins aren't even good at it. They can't do anything unless they open Yamato, so the only reason they were good at all was because Kaiser Colosseum was a stupid card that made the opponent's deck as bad as theirs. Bujin should have revolved around the Xyz monsters instead of Yamato, but they never got any 1 turn play starters.

predictable and when the castle falls it's already over

Ah. Fair enough, especially the first post.

My second first edition forehead

I go to a ghetto wal mart where people don't even want to steal cards. They still have Zexal era of packs

What Beast-Warrior archetypes do you like the most, or hate the least?

Same here. Lots of Abyss Rising.

Those packs are usually marked down too.

Again, same. Not sure if they're worth bothering with though, even at $3.00 a pop.

Yep! Abyss rising and Galactic Overlord. You SE Wisconsin?
Really?! I might pick up up some then just for morbid curiosity. Didn't know they can markdown set price items.

I DID however but one of those sealed random pack and got shit.Pic related

I bought a value cube from Target once too. It had the fire fist tiger king xyz monster, some old arc v packs but surprisingly the whole Magician/Odd Eyes starter deck

>What beast-warrior archetypes do you like the most
Lunalight, mainly because them being beast-warriors means i have like 9 RotA's

My stores never have cubes or random packs. They do for other games like Pokemon and Magic so I just assume people buy them up.The packs that are marked down are usually $3 or even a little less. I bought up all the REDU one of my Walmarts had.

getting back into the game:

deskbots worth it for the price or are there better budget decks? any archetypes that work well with kaijus on a budget? ancient gear structure worth it for common maxx c? should i go 3x dinosmasher structure and play budget dinos?

Dinomists cost 5 dollars tops for the in-archetype cards and I'm having great fun with your them even without too much extra deck stuff