/gwt/ - GWENT: The Witcher Card Game General

>Latest Patch Details
playgwent.com/en/news

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo

>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

Old :

wew lad, you trigger the guy that does it for free

>20 kegs of nothing but trash

nah its the yencuck that gets triggered from the mere sight of a decent waifu

What is it going to be guys?

a duplicate

>there are people that actually play the game on this shitty patch

played only the first day with consumer monsters, after 99% of the decks became axeman/bear skellige i stopped and havent played in about 2 weeks now

>after 99% of the decks became axeman/bear skellige i stopped
It changed rather quickly, axemen are shit tier now with everyone running removal and weather clear.

its still 99% skellige isnt it where 100% of them run bears, 50% axeman and some other random bullshit like discard, queensguard etc..?

and you literally have to play skellige too if you want to compete

>King Bran, Crach an Craite, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran, King Bran,

Haha loving this meta :D

Didn't have that actually

Too bad it's trash

If this fucking game wasn't on consoles Skellige would have been hotfixed into the ground

Consoles don't explain why we have no hotfixes though. CDPR has already shown they could hotfix the game including consoles if they wanted to. CB had a hotfix for henselt 5 days after the patch.

>go to casual to test out an Emhyr deck
>every game is against netdeck fog monsters
I'd rather play SK desu, Monsters players may be honest but they're retarded

Do you guys have a lot of fun playing gwent everyday? How much of the fun is just from opening kegs?

Is the main appeal of playing everyday just to spin the keg roulette? Or maybe I just have potential gambling problems.

With the state of the meta right now Kegs are the only redeeming quality of this game

I'm mainly playing for kegs now, yeah. Don't really care about what I get, but the scraps are nice. I'm sitting on like 60 cards to mill for 800 scrap.

Thanks to this meta being god awful I don't even play that much and only just save scraps

I've got almost every useufl Silver in the game right now for every faction because the game is so shit and I don't worry about deck building and just save scrap

>page 9

I give up

i'm playing skellige, I made it to 1980 MMR with mulligan and faced nothing but skellige and half of them were droppers and I fell all the way back to sub 1700

how does this look?

>No bears

>qg

>Queensguard
>No axemen
its like you want to keep on tanking. either embrace the cancer or pick something fun and or meme-y

don't worry, if you make an anti skellige deck, you'll only play against NR or Monsters

I got the same one for my lv20.

>playing monsters today
>haven't faced a single SK deck

Play Lethobomb, bitchboy

Is everyone in the Witcher universe essentially just a shitty person

the witcher universe is pretty realistic, yes

lolno, only Geralt is a dick with killing bandits left and right only because they looked wrong at him.

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN!

Don't forget how he sticks his dick in everyone's business while chanting "witchers are neutral bro." I'm pretty sure Geralt is the villain of the witcher universe.

books > game

you control him in teh game, you're the villain

someone tried play regis against me

it was NR machines so obviously he was playing witchers

>play high tempo
>he plays witchers
>play high tempo again
>regis does nothing

why does such a shit card exist? did it use to be op and they nerfed it into the ground?

sure can't wait for this meta to end so I can enjoy myself again. not that I ever really was effective before since I main movement and ambush scoiat'ael, but I would enjoy myself a lot more if skellege would just eat shut and die already. the dwarves in Blood and Wine were right. a fifth faction was a mistake.

Regis used to spawn regis: higher vampire after the round ended. The current regis is a new effect and utter shit.

isnt it exclusively used in consume and to deal with ST spells?

not higher user

people keep it because of spellatael. and if you don't run into spellatael, Regis is still a relatively high value gold body, there's no real downsides to him or any risk of it winding up as a dead card.

>be stuck at 1500 mmr
>fall back to 1200
>get to 2200 mmr
>fall back to 1900
>get to 2500 mmr
>start falling
All with the same deck
How is MMR even real, it's all random shit

ah. assumed you were talking about higher. as I've rarely seen regular Regis played personally. was always under the impression that it's not a very popular card at all.

>you control him in teh game, you're the villain
The game forces you to kill a million of guys just because you are a "badass"

All the women are pretty terrible people

Triss is a manipulative obsessed psychopath and Yenn is a old cunt who only knows how to be a cunt and do plastic surgery

What about making new accounts for the guys who are burned out on the meta? I'm rank 9 and basically run into almost no netdecks and I'm playing my hybrid mulligan/move ST deck and winning consistently with it against pretty much every faction.

I have you beat. I climbed all the way to 2500 with dwarves and dagon before the patch. then skellige became godmode and I plummeted to 1900 and can't reach 2000 for the life of me as I refuse to play skellige.

welcome to card games

what about shanni?

ESSTEDD

ESSE

CREASA

fucked Thaler, worst of all

She is a literal saint

Except she dated Thaler

And she's not immortal so she dies like a normal human being eventually

Bloody nonhumans

M A H A K A M !

>my guardian dies
>play tibor
>he draws something that isn't a lesser guardian
What am i missing here? Tibor clearly says he should draw the top card from his deck.

>Thaler fucked Shani
Where is this meme from?

>playing Mulligan/ambush Scoia'tael versus Skellige
>his last card is a decoy
>just needs one more point of damage on my Lord of Undvik
>decoys Priestess, rezzes the fireball trap in his graveyard instead of a Shieldmaiden because I stacked for Toruviel
>his Savage Bear kills the trap
Not too shabby, not shabby at all.

>play gwent 4 days straight
>get fucked over by rng hard few times
>feel like never touching gwent again
wat do

top BRONZE card, baby guardians are SILVER

from the uhhh actual lore???

The Witcher 1 she states she dated a guy in special forces officer for the Termerian secret service and his name was Thaler

Top bronze, are those niglets maybe silver?

right. fuck.

complain on reddit so they remove it

if the RNG is fucking you that hard then either you've had a very bad stroke of luck which you're statistically almost guaranteed to come back from, OR your deck isn't consistent enough

I got memed hard by rng because I trashed every faggot I met in last 3 days
gotta do something else

I feel you burnout-bro
Just wait till this shitty meta blows over
And join the /gwt/ tournament next friday

Northern Realms is truly the worst faction in everyway. Terrible, boring leaders which guarantees when you'll use them.
Have Foltest? Better use him turn 1 or 2 or lose all value?
Henselt on reaver hunters/kadweni support? Didn't see that coming

Machines are pretty useless and require way too much setup in order to do anything

Reaver hunters kind of work but only because they are overpowered and will be nerfed again

Infantry is also terrible as a long epidemic/scorch/igni will wipe out half your deck

Radovid control is ok, but Baron is bugged so you spend half the game fighting your own deck

Both lore and gameplay wise NR were my favourite during closed beta but since open beta tbeyve been dead in the water and show no signs of coming back to life

The problem is they have too many mechanics and you have to run too many cards to make their gimmicks work so it's an incredibly flawed design for a faction

its almost as if leaders in other factions are actually not one trick ponies either

nigga please, name one leader from any faction that doesn't do the same shit every game

Emyr is incredibly flexible

>designated dead burger thrower

sure bruh

Chain spy killing is also pretty powerful because the horsemen base power get's increased not buffed

i fucking love emhyr's ability

too bad NG is in the dumpster

what sort of mmr spread have the current entrants got? wondering if I'd just get utterly stomped or at least be able to put up some resistance

I like how even buffed Bloody Baron is like a gold single copy of a worse squirrel spell buff dude. A good Bloody Baron against a non-consume deck that you manage to fight to get to round 3 is often like 20 points which is what spell squirrels regularly get their bronzes to.

Gwent is fun. I love playing Gwent.

Who cares, it's just for fun teehee

t. 2k mmr

>winning the round makes you go first in the next round
Shouldn't this be reversed? The rule makes card advantage retardedly important and contributes to constant coldpassing of round 2 in the game. Why should I be punished for doing good? Why should I be punished even further for spending cards to catch up after my opponent throws a combowombo and passes like a cunt?

>lose 1st round
>lose game
That's what you're suggesting.

Wew what a slut

uhhh then just pass and make him use cards while you dont?

are you like retarded? the fact you won the previous round combined with going first means you're controlling the round completely

you can bleed him out as much as you feel like and pass the moment YOU decide, while hes forced to dance to your tune

IF ITZ PISS U DESIRE PREPHA FO WOO

seriously NG reveal suck, regret putting scraps into them

Could be worse, I miss Yennefer did have an affair with Crach an Craite of all people

>affair with Crach an Craite
>implying you wouldnt

he gives you a legendary sword that runs in his family for generations only so you could sell it in novigrad seven minutes latter

FUCK
THIS
GODDAMNED FUCKING CARD
IN THE FUCKING HORSEPUSSY ASSHOLE

>ALWAYS detects the row with weather effect on it and goes there
>A L W A Y S the top silver card when you play Joachim de Wett
>LITERALLY ALWAYS THE 3rd GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING MULLIGAN CARD IN 1st ROUND

> Crach an Craite in his good years
> Or even now
> The terror of Nilfgard
> Pure, red hairred, skelligard Craich

What the hell is wrong with you, user?

the card is true to source

I'm not attracted to viking savages, sorry lads

gay

So how do we fix NR

Why is Lifecoach always with SuperJJ

Doesn't he have a fuckin wife

> don't talk to me or my wife's bull ever again

Remove some of their gimmicks

Pidgeon hole them

They have too many too handle

>Trios
>Armor removal
>Weather utilization
>Buff
>Machines
>Crewmen

Girl pussy isn't enough to satisfy Lifecoach

I don't really like watching them, I dunno if that makes me weird.

Like if JJ is playing then every single play takes almost the entire rope and he runs it past lifecoach.

If you're gonna do that, then is it even you playing at that point?

> Who wants to taste Skellige's steel?

Shit taste, user, shit taste.
Next thing you are going to tell me is that you don't want a witcher bf

meant

>waifushit in the op

The Mulligan in any NR deck is always a nightmare. Most of their power comes from neutral silvers. I guess the easiest change is to make trios proc without having to be on the same row. Or does this make them too powerful?

I'm missing two golds and most of the silvers for an NG deck I want to build, I assume it's more useful to get the silvers now and then save up for golds?