■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Frame Arms Replica (until 7/5)
├ Eccentric Girls (until 7/26)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Driving Rain 2017 (Fornis series, until 7/5)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis series, until 11/1)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57qQLg5-Cdo
g-heaven.net/topics/2017/06/170624a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

splurt splurt

Second for lobby sluts

scammed by memes

Is it possible to S rank solo PD with rappy pet?

not until you make a better looking character

Too much work

I want to see someone try and upload a video of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=57qQLg5-Cdo
It's already been done

What TMG camo is this?

jet boots

If I'm not mistaken those are the Ether Fuse upgraded Walkure R25 military TMGs from the upcoming Yamato update

Why saga and katori dont have genesis weapons yet?
will katori try to harass stratos by going full "play my class" mode
hope we find out in ep5

Why would they ever get genesis weapons
If it weren't for Katori getting her own themed weapon from the character election she'd probably get Rays like every most of the NPCs (including Saga) did

Well shit Zein TMGs can fuck right off I'm getting those for hero.

If you already have the original versions from Tokyo sitting in storage you can probably upgrade them as soon as you have the fuses

Although I'm not really sure how going from OT to NT is going to work exactly, maybe it'll look at the potential level or something. And overlimit to 35? I have no idea.

I still wouldn't do that user. each unit is a zen unit+60 fuses, meaning it's 180 fuses to get a full set of them, so hold out for drops if you really want cliff units since you're far more likely to get them as drops over a 13* cliff wep.. I converted a zen and 2 cliff units that dropped in a single eq window into fuses the other day

>And overlimit to 35? I have no idea.
Six TMGs put together, duh.

That would put the NT Seiga/Quotz/Military at an advantage against the OT ones since you could +35 the original versions first and then pay 20 fuses to upgrade them first. (The trailer showed the NT Seiga Partizan being upgraded this way)

Whereas with OTs you'd have to convert each one, paying fuses each time, and then combining them after to +35

Unless they adjust the cost for OTs to take that into account? Not really sure

Reminder that bow will be perfectly fine in ep5.

reminder that everybody will be playing hero so its irrelevant

Nothing about bow is getting buffs where it needs them, though.

If bow needed buffs they wouldn't be nerfing it, friend.

Can't wait for last nemesis to be the new bow meta.

The part of ep5 I'm looking forward to most is this meme going away. I don't even care if it actually came true for some reason, I just can't wait until this stops being said a dozen times a thread

What if... Just what if they made it pierce and home a lil

Being a HERO wont make people respect you..
You'll just be another nobody jumping on the new (and shitty) class bandwagon.

but i wanna play it because it looks fun

Thots?
g-heaven.net/topics/2017/06/170624a.html

Wow, look at all these bandwagoners playing summoner.

get out thots

my classmate is starting PSO2 with me tonight and she's a big music nerd, is there any accessories I can prepare for her that are music-related? maybe a violin or something like that?

I couldn't find any music weapon camos

at least I know there's good musical instrument room furniture.

Why in the fuck would you force a girl to play this

u hittin that, son

Show her Quna's performance.

> Doing ep.5
> Everyone in the MPA is a Hero.
> Tfw they're all having fun.
> Mfw they're all laughing at me for trying so hard on my 80/80 Br/Hu.

Too bad that's not in the patch notes huh, bow is getting destroyed.

why are you posting a corpse

I wouldn't introduce anyone to this game. It's like introducing someone to drugs.

>About to start on my second zein
Only forever before I can drop my revo

>Not playing Su
Casual

I actually am for pretty much every EQ outside of Deus and Mother since it's the last class I need at 75 to play the upcoming best class

I picked up SU to avoid this bullshit, but the Galeru Crystal grind is horrible. Even if I do Ultimate Naberius on es, it'll take an eternity for me to amass enough crystals to get conversion rolls on all my pets.

You dont even need tha many, you jus need two of them on melon since thats the pet who utilize them tonthe fullest

So I just started playing this game and it still seems pretty confusing even with the english patch.
Where do I buy good weapons and armors? And what about the costumes? The NPC shops only sell default items.
What's the difference between skills and photon arts? How do I unlock each of them?

weapons and armors. NPC shop and then from monster drops I think. costumes buy from other players with meseta.

skills are like class abilities. learned through class counter skill tree. photon arts are like weapon skill attacks. learned from discs (usable item). drop or auction house or probably some client order rewards.

i will help you if ur on ship 2. If you need to get a few discs and stuff.

>3 coat edge camos in the shop
>Cheapest one is 75m
They better fucking increase the drop rate for the return of the ep 1 lq / all episode lq.

Thanks, I just created a braver on ship 2, her name's ニラ

>Where do I buy good weapons and armors?
Not entirely sure what to suggest to a new player. Last I remember, getting a red weapon from advance quest was the way to go, but challenge block is now dead. Try Collect Files, since they have some decent-ish low-level weapons as interim rewards before you get a 13*. One of the current CFs also has sets of Extreme Quest armor as rewards.

>And what about the costumes?
Player shop only. Buy from whales on the day a new scratch is introduced or from resellers at a huge markup later.

>What's the difference between skills and photon arts?
Skill tree gives your class (or classes if you aren't Hero) vital abilities for skill points, and also Fury Stance to your subclass. Photon Arts are your main method of attack, you learn them from disks and set them up on weapon palette to use them afterwards.

Red weapons aren't worth it anymore. I'd probably suggest buying a 12* Nox NT weapon instead (any 12* NT would work but nox series is easy to say and identify), and then doing collection files with it and eventually feeding it to the first 13* as grind fodder. Unfortunately the current rotation of files leaves a limited selection since Zeinesis files require 75/75, and the others don't really have any noteworthy interim rewards.

I'd just say not to buy anything gear-related until you're like level 60ish. You'd quickly "outlevel" and obsolete anything you bought so it'd just not worth, just use whatever you pick up until then, then maybe look at getting a Nox once you're in SH?

Nothing noteworthy for weapons, I meant - mostly just OT 10* which aren't even really worth grinding and probably intended to be excube'd right away, and some fairly common 7-8* drops, aside from the XH Zephyros sqaure which requires 75/75. Obviously there's the XQ units as was pointed out.

Are dropped weapons completely random or are there specific quests you should do to get the weapons you want?

Each enemy (and sometimes, quest itself) has a list of items that can drop for it, but they are completely random in that drop rates on everything are horrific to the point that RDR boosts are just placebo for anything that isn't stone/badge drops. Even Nox weapons the other user suggested barely ever drop, and I think I have only see one that my main class could actually use in the past month.

I'd suggest sticking to 100% working methods like Collect Files or welfare shops once your stats are high enough to handle weapons from there.

Honestly if he got a max element weapon he would already be above nearly half of the players I get in XH Deus so that's a thing.

Finish your 12* units already, it's not that bad where the big boys hang out.

Only on Deus, though. W&R and LQ are still like you're playing with the old school B-20.

I have to fucking get them from Deus first. I've been trying to a while to no avail and I refuse to do this LQ after like 20 times of soloing the Ult. Amaduscia boss because nobody brings another weapon type.

>ニラ

I need your player ID. or you can meet me in block 2 by the quest counter. I'm watching anime.

>Spend most of my time right now on this game watching anime because the LQ is shit for exp so I just wait for EQs to pop on Su.
At least Gabriel Dropout is fun so far.

Itsuki and Rina just handed me their arm units, so I assume the drop rate on those isn't too bad. Is it arm you're having trouble with?

I whispered him and he didn't reply.

Arm is the only thing to have trouble with considering I could just buy the shit 12*s from the badge shop.

LQ is definitely better on expert block. I actually saw katana bravers switch to their bows and gunners switch to rifle when Anga resisted katanas and tmgs respectively.

Ok my ID is legal4727
Sorry, I was probably reading the thread or something, where do whispers show up?

Whispers are pink messsages in normal chat window. You can pick a name from a list of those who whispered you since your last login if you press L and then that 「・・・」 button.

There are those 「・・・」 popping up in the screen but nothing happens when I press L

There is no sight more horrifying than another gunner and a ranger at the teleporter in this LQ.

Try the button that has ... on it right above the box where you type in the text, after you select "Whisper" (pink icon) on the orange bar below the chat log.

The 「・・・」boxes popping up on screen are people talking on all chat, just too far away to be picked up.

I love my wife Xiera!

She tells me I can be a hero!

wannabe vocaloid

Is there a way to cancel a low level tri boost?

no

>Come in first on the dash panels part
Is this what it feels like to be a winner?

>not just turning around and using an automovement lobby action while other people run to the end

>5 units drop
>none of them are Deus units
WHAT THE FUCK

>30th Deus fight
>still only one rear unit

what the fuck is a limited quest and where are they at the quest counter? i'm not using the english patch or launcher because i dont want stinky gaijin detectable software on my pc

Never post here again

Limited Quest = Emergency Quest.

How do I play BrHu Katana?
What PA's do I use?
What is my general goal?
Anything I should know?

Stay off my class, that's how

Use the "Change to another class" PA

What are the easiest weapons to +35 atm?

>Zein sword CF
>Asks for level 31+ rock bear
>Kill 2 of them in forest exploration on hard and VH respectively
>No progress
but why

Go eat a dick fross

MyRoom overhaul when?

tell SEGA to stop focusing on fashion, makeup and stupid girly shit

i want immersion

Did you break the crystal? Be sure to use RDR as well, rockbear can drop the sword for instant completion for that objective.

Oh you literally have to break the crystal. Well that would explain a lot then.

Go play STO then you fucking homo

>Stop focusing on fashion
Not until they give males a little attention

>get craft request while i'm afk 15 minutes before I get back
>change characters to do it
>they've already retracted the request because it wasn't done instantly
I hate you people

This would look alright if it wasn't the definition of "it's going to clip with your arms"

>Asks for level 31+ rock bear
Wrong

It asks for an item and a lvl31 rockbear can drop it.
You can also get the items from other sources

So like do you just not know how CFs work or are you trying to meme

You need to know the difference between
>Gauge will only increase in the following quest
and
>Target enemy appears frequently in the following maps

I would highly suggest not acting like a fucking prick if you're new to this game.

Yes I'm aware how that works. You fill the bar and it gives the item a 100% drop chance on the next kill. You were playing semantics by saying
>Wrong

It asks for an item and a lvl31 rockbear can drop it.
No shit big boy but nearly every CF slot finish will be by filling the bar not by the unholy RNG this game has so it's pretty much asking for level 31 rockbear kills.

Is there a easier way to encounter infected fangulfs?
Its the only thing I haven't done on the bingo and the free field refuses to spawn it

There's no fucking RNG involved in killing more accessible and abundant mobs than slogging through a quest killing one fucking rockbear at a time you fucking doofus
One of the Nab TAs should have plenty of them