wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1078509/37fc21f901/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tifa is here!!

What are Vargas' best in slot, now I'm considering using him

How's everyone's Holy Crystal farm going?

Trying to get around 100 during this half energy event.

I was just about to ask the same thing.

6th for Varga(s)

Not even sure it's worth farming for holy crystals right now. I'm using my nrg to farm either TMR or king mog stuff to get more crystals or awakening mats.

Besides, you can get crystals from expeditions now.

So if I have things right, Fest banner 1 is dropping today. Who's pulling, fellow RKfriends?

Celes is here!

Xth for saucy mouse

Not nearly enough if they're going to keep giving us all these King Minituars in raids, as well as needing to level a bunch of units I wouldn't consider using just so they have better chances at these explorations.

Make sure you have enough awakening mats before friday. You'll want to be able to instantly upgrade your 5* to 6*.

i demand source

To add, technically I am TMR grinding too, maybe not at the best rate, but I do have 4 of my 5 TM Grinding units partying as I go through Electric Tower - Pursuit.

Give me a Quistis BSB and no one has to get hurt

I had already polished up my materials from King Mog, but I should check out what WoL and Rikku need specifically to make sure there's no conflict, like if they both need 40 rainbow blooms and I only have 35. Thanks for the heads up.

she's hot

exhentai.org/g/1078509/37fc21f901/

that is pretty saucy

>I had already polished up my materials from King Mog, but I should check out what WoL and Rikku need specifically to make sure there's no conflict, like if they both need 40 rainbow blooms and I only have 35. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't forget you'll need materials for whatever guarantee 5* you'll pull during anniversary.

Nothing except dollar pulls. Lot of dupes which I don't need for synergy or combining.

At this point I'm saving for T-0 and XV.
>tfw no BSB for Mog, Gabranth, or Paine

That's basically my pulling plans too, except I'm skimping on dollar draws for now and more interested in Prompto's event and maybe XI for pure synergy. Hell, Prishe BSB is coming back on banner 2 and Noct OSB is on there so I might drop 50 but that's it.

Knowing my self control though all this mythril is going to disappear.

Me. Pulling for Raines, Rosa and Yuna USB would be a great consolation prize

>5 dupes
Yeah, no thank you. The rest of the fest is much the same, it's looking like the whole thing is a skip. Might do a draw on banner 3 though, it's the only banner that I only have one dupe for. But there's nothing I really want all THAT much on it, so who knows.

>At this point I'm saving for T-0 and XV
Fuuuck, I forgot that they pushed Cloud back, so Type-0 is only a couple events afterward.
I was hoping to spend all my mythril on Cloud and then gather enough for a 11x pull on T-0, but I doubt I can pull that off.

Because the other bread is kill and people () were doubting vargas as the best finisher.
Vargas's BiS attack is 1011, or 1473872 avg damage. And it's AoE.
Olive can hit 1202 attack, or 1282985 damage.

Lyse

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

friendly reminder that our AU counterparts are more interesting than us and probably more nice too

diversity is here

now I want to see an arian Barret

no definitely

>Noctis's official height/weight: 176cm/5'7', 66kg/137lbs
>Prompto's official height/weight: 173cm/5'6', 52kg/115lbs
>Noct's BMI is 21.5, which is in a normal range
>Prompto's BMI is 18.6, which is underweight
>Prompto goes from Plumpto to Promptwig
Someone tell him it's rude to puke up all the food Ignis makes.

Who's this Geryon guy in the Crisis event? I don't remember him in IV.

suck my pussy dude

FFIV DS superboss. He's the four elemental archfiends mashed together.

Oh, I never even ended up finishing that version.

at least we have a poster that AU ffg doesn't have: 8-Bit Shitter
wait

So that's what his writer meant by eating disorder. I thought it just meant him being a former fat fuck.

Did you just copy like 3 user posts from the last thread and combine them into one

Give me a good reason to not pull on my banner. Come on, don't you want my OSB?

With my luck I'd get his OSB, too. When his BSB is what I really want.

Guys, can you give me some meme magic for my lucky draw pull?

No, just two.

since I'm not going to be able to get another 10 mythrils for the LD i'm going to test my luck a last time on Beatrix's banner with my last 15 mythrils.

wish me luck

Fuck no, homoqueer.

user NOOOOO
JUST RUN THE VI EVENT!!!

I hope you do better than I did.

Your lack of foresight tells me that you don't deserve shit.

Deus vult

>the main character of Crystal Bearers was put in Dissidia Opera Omnia
How bizarre.

>Kuja
>queer
Fuck off newfag

Make me, knobgobbler.

What the fuck those sacreds man. Are you farming electric tower?
i awakened shit like king, rydia and garnet yaddayadda, burned over 100 sacreds in minutes.
But yeah anyway, what's your secret?

>pulling on worse banner
user, you are making a mistake

But i'm not pulling on banner 2.

>Cleared Gronoa, 2* Pajeet esper, 30k+ lapis.
Doing good right now. Just needa hit the older continent missions while i can.

>knobgobbler
I have to admit, that made me chuckle. Doesn't excuse you from not playing IX though

completed it yesterday that's why I had 16 mythrils

well a 3*, a 4* and pic related.

I had that much before cashing in my titan coins.
Went from over 200 to less than 100 in a single day.

I did, I just really dislike it because I find the art style horrible.
You are also trying to convince me that a dude wearing a thong is not a fagele.

Oh god I'm sorry
So sorry

Missed round 1 and 2 due to alcoholism. But this a good haul no?

I've had a ton of Sacreds from even before grinding electric tower, but its mostly from playing a while and picking up all the sacred crystals that show up on the daily purchase or king mog, or so I think. The only other places I can remember would be the FFXIII event where the boss dropped Sacreds and Holys and the Maze events which had them as random drops from the gather points.

After doing Electric Tower trying to get Holy Crystals, Sacred Crystals are also possible from the bosses and can be received from Trust Bonuses (I don't think you can get Holy Crystals from Trust Bonuses here). Its normally 7 energy and cut down to 4, and I think its decent enough to do normally, especially considering I'm also getting Rank EXP doing it (and TMR grinding since its only 4 energy at the moment since my Olive can solo it each round)

I did upgrade quite a lot of units to use up all my king minituars from the raids and ran out of Holy Crystals again, so that's why i'm using this half energy to farm up.

I kind of skipped the Olderion portions of the BE story, but is Luka the only water priestess or are there multiple of them?

Maiden's Vestement says "Those who put on these clothes are expected to dedicate their lives to the duties of a priestess."

(you) already know how good it is.

uh yes you pretty much hit the jackpot

>spent up king cactuars
My man. Wol6 soon. Well theres metal gigantuars from the moggy shop.
I'll check on that electric tower once im done clearing old missions

I play very casually and only have pulled on luckies. My A-team is level 55ish. Im not good at this game.

don't worry user, I mean I'm always happy to get more IX relics but somehow I managed to get every non-beatrix relic on the banner instead of her relics well I've got her shield which is nice for my full Holy team along my platinum shield, but still I somehow feel cheated.

Luka's the only one right now. Water Priestesses are the female members of their family, the Warden of the Waters.
Nichol is a Warden, but obviously, he is male and cannot be a priestess. If he or Luka has a daughter, they would be future water priestesses.

Oh, I didn't use them all. I still have about 50 in my Inventory

well zidane's new burst is pretty good with an interesting mechanic. leila is solid, and a rare poison element burst. memelandoo's osb is the best physical thing (or tied with squall bsb2).

so...finally decided on getting the 12 dollar pack with the 4 star ticket in it, since i figured everyone else here pretty much has it too...and apparently it counts it towards the EX points, i thought it was only getting lapis that it would count it

Ah, i guess i gotta start egging up my orlando and unlock Leila. Thanks.

I got 50ish of those too. Rikku and Wol gonna gobble them up.

Just got this cute slut in a bikini. How is she, and how does she compare to her regular version?

Why is there no villain in FFRK that can use Support 5?

All real-money purchases add EX points at a rate of 1 dollar to EX point.

Virtually the same.

the same but more easy on the eyes

Better fap-material if that floats your boat.
But no the difference isn't that mucha different, some more water type stuff on bikinifina.

She's decidedly mediocre, and is barely differentiated from her base version except that her base version has (awesome) ability awakenings and she doesn't.
Awakened Dark Fina beats Seabreeze Dark Fina by a mile. Unawakened, they're basically the same unit.

Enjoy her TMR I guess. Why even roll on this shit banner?

>tfw I thought that bundle was going to be limited time
>also bought the copper one with free survey money
and here I am, the ultimate sucker.

>Why even roll on this shit banner?

Because bikinis are cute and sexy.

She has an awakening too, just not yet.
And new units show up in all banners. He could have gotten her on the BF one.

Gotta love that survey money

if you needed to fap and play mobage at the same time you'd just play one of those cheap games at DMM instead of wasting rolls on all ages games smdhtbqhwyf

It's seriously the best.
Only spent 5 bucks to get both bundles.

But I am still a cuck because I could have gotten more.

She got her awakenings like a damn week ago in JP.
And they're nearly the same as Dark Fina's!

Aren't old banners unaffected by the introduction of new units in order avoid the banner becoming better towards its end? The only banner that the bikini versions should have been added to outside of the bikini banner is the standard summon banner, which no pulls on anyway.

Is her awakening any good?

Explain this "survey money" property to a witless NEET like me.

You can do surveys for google for a pittance of money. That's about it.

Nope, the pool always includes the latest released units in the off banner section. The off-banner pool always expands to include everything available at the time.
Which means that Tilith and co are actually on the beach banner too.

Another fun fact: The EX banner has units a day before their banner pops up for real. As soon as they're in maintenance, they're in the EX pool too.

Her awakenings are literally the same, except instead of Utopia getting stronger she gets a super version of AoE full break.

google play has a survey app. you sign up and at random it sends you stupid surveys. they want you to think its a blanket thing but it clearly targets certain people and rewards you more for more questions answer. so you lie about who you are and pretend like you care about what its asking you and it gives you some loose change that adds up quickly into google play $$.
when i say more questions answered, if you reply in a manner where they dont think you care, it ends the survey and gives you credit for whatever you answered. so if it asks if you like taking it up the ass[question 1 of 10], for the money its probably best to answer yes. I personally havent gotten any adds on the email acc I have for the phone and none popped up so I dont know if thats a thing.

Hey what are these Lucky Banners celebrating in RK? Will there be another one tomorrow or is this the last one?

How much $$ we talking? could I actually get enough for those 16k lapis 80 bucks things?

There are usually lucky draws near/during fests and one fully starts tonight. There might be two more lucky banners but it's not fully known.

its summer orb fest. Kids are out of school and having loads of raunchy sex. So during their downtime when theyre checking their phone, they can get some sweet lewtz.

I signed up for it like a month ago but they still haven't validated me.

Oh well, that's interesting. Maybe I done goofed because I only have 26 Myths left and I'm thinking if there's another one I won't be able to pull on it if I pull on this one.