Good Veeky Forums feelings

>see someone take a picture of your car
Is there a better feeling?

Bumping with
>hitting a perfect silky smooth revmatch

How do you know if they're not taking the picture because they think its funny

My car isn't nearly unique enough, if they're taking pictures of it I'd get paranoid.

In the same subject, I once got confronted for looking inside cars I liked to see if they were manual or auto.

saw someone lean out a car window and point their phone at car
I quickly braked and pulled off the road

don't know why they decided to take picture, I was in right lane driving a little fast but not all that aggressive and wasn't hooning

I think I was quick enough that they couldn't have gotten a pic of my plates so I feel good about that though

>Having a young boy point at your car as you go past
I hope I sparked a fire in his heart for cars.
>Getting that perfect 2nd to 3rd gear change while full throttle
>Coming out of a store to see a nice car or motorcycle parked perfectly next to you
>Dropping girlfriend off at work and having her co-workers tell her they really like her boyfriends (my) car
>Parking next to a new or older model of your car that is obviously enthusiast owned
>Working on your car and everything goes exactly as planned
>Performing an oil change in under 20 minutes
>Getting a new car and discovering all the cheap "insert name here" mods that you can find on the forums that make the car a little nicer or quicker
>Pulling up to a car meet and people immediately swarm around you and/or welcome you
>Buying and installing a new set of wheels and seeing it for.the first time
>Buying and installing a new set of springs or coilovers and seeing it lower the first time

So many good car feels br/o/s

I love the feeling when I get home from a 40+ mile drive with one mile left of charge.

The majority of people that I've seen take pictures of my car are either 12-15 year olds of all races, or 16-18 year old Asians and Indians.

Other than that: 2 white girls in a Suzuki Swift, and people that I've met up with from Veeky Forums.

>>Having a young boy point at your car as you go past
Oh man, that has happened to me a lot of times. Both boys and girls. It's gotta be the popup headlights.

Please don't bully. My car is cute and likeable.

Kys, shilling for Tesla's garbage in every thread. I hope you save up to buy that model S that's your 'dream car' and it autopilots you right into a fucking brick wall at 100mph

>be getting a hamburger from in-n-out
>go through the drive-thru
>guy in an mustang behind me pokes his phone out and starts taking pics
FeelsGoodMan.jpg

I was talking about the Volt. It's a good feeling because I was able to do all my driving on electricity without the gas engine coming on.

I was going to the public pool this past summer and there was a white NA Miata with its roof down parked by the sidewalk.
It had a sequined steering wheel cover, and a veterinarian license plate cover.
The parking lot was nearly full, but there was an open spot right next to the car, so I pulled in and parked my own white NA Miata there with the roof down. The only differences on my car were the removed sunvisors, the Momo steering wheel, and GLC sticker on the bumper.
Hours later, near closing time, I was sitting on the poolside and looking out at the parking lot, and the owner, a female veterinarian and her young daughter came out. The woman stopped dead and did a double-take when she saw our cars. Then she gets this big grin on her face, takes a picture with her phone, and starts checking out my Miata while her little girl skips around the cars excitedly.
Cutest thing I'd ever seen.

>saw a guy taking pictures of my car
>hit the alarm on my key as a joke
>he just keeps taking pictures
>walk closer
>see he was putting a fucking boot on my car

Fucking ree. Had to pay like $90

>People walk by and tell their son that they use to own that car model year even though they probably never did.

Once I was following a mom van and could see 3 lil tots in the back seat messing around. They kept turning around and making faces at me, and I popped up the headlights and they DIED.
Felt nice

I've done the headlight pop up so many times to kids. It's the big smiley mazda face they love it.

That's really cute user

> drive rare car
> friend also drives rare car
> drive to streetrace meet
>pull up next to eachother at city cener traffic
>wait till it goes green, drop clutch go
>later heard other guys tell me that some woman got excited, tried to get a photo but we sped off before she was able to
>tfw accidentally alpha

>go to hospital
>park bike outside of hospital
>go to the appointment
>come back out
>see some nutjob taking pictures of my bike
>all alarms go off
>he talks to me
>apparently he even put those pictures on Instagram

Fucking scary shit

I don't mind people mirrin my bike, but making pictures doesn't feel great.
Sitting on my bike is a step above that and makes me livid.

>go to auto store in my beat up civic
>guy pulls up in brand new sky blue bmw
>goes into store
>sketchy af hispanic kid open carrying a hipoint starts 360 filming the guys car and posing next to it
>disappears before the guy comes back out to his car
>mfw

>little kids waving at me on my motorcycle
Brings a smile to my face and my heart.
Since I’m not a scary bear-looking guy and I’m pretty young, parents will let their kids ask me about it and sit on it for pictures. It is a pretty bike even though it’s nothing special (Hyosung GV250)
>that fuzzy feel when getting the next generation interested in bikes

>have an autistic amount of /osg/ stickers
>license plate frame says I want to die
>drive like a madman for those pizza delivery times
When people take pictures I figure they're either trying to get my license for my driving, or make fun of my raging autism

>says "drive rare car" instead of saying what car you own

>drive to streetrace meet
>streetrace meet

>later heard other guys tell me that some woman got excited, tried to get a photo but we sped off before she was able to

>tfw accidentally alpha

This is such a terribly fake story, you sound like you are from a non-english speaking country and probably are underage or just don't have a car.

Pathetic

>Neighborhood kids see my wife on our bike
>Wave and motion for her to revbomb
>She fucking did it

This happened this morning:
>stuck in construction traffic, not moving for 5-minutes at a time
>notice little girl staring at me from the back of a minivan
>she looks away every time I turn my head
>I wave
>she waves back
>make funny face at her
>she does the same, then laughs and tells mom and points at me
>continue this every time we come to a stop
It genuinely made me happy.

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Just kidding of course. I hope you two keep spreading the bike love.

Someone with a gt500 miring my foxbody

Similar story:
>riding on forest logging trails with my Honda CRF250L with a Yoshimura exhaust (silencer removed)
>reach a village in the middle of the forest in bumfuck nowhere
>three little kids see me and run to the side of the road
>motion me to rev it
>braaAAAAPPAPAPAPAP
>pop a wheelie
>see them cheer and laugh

I don't have kids, but damn, seeing them smile brings warmth to even my heart.

>In the same subject, I once got confronted for looking inside cars I liked to see if they were manual or auto.

i do this often. i've never been confronted about it. i'm a disheveled blue collar white guy so i can imagine that one day i'll be looked at as some punk kid trying to break into a car.

I once saw a guy in a truck through my rearview making motions with his hands like popups to his kid in the passenger seat so I hit the button and the kid lost it
brought some warmth to the cold black turnip I have for a heart

>driving 50 in a 35 on a back road
>oncoming driver flashes his lights as a warning
>round the corner, and sure enough a cop waiting for me

Thank you, stranger. Feels good.

Any other signals people usually do? I'm a literal autist and if spoken language is difficult for me imagine driver to driver communication. Like how do people who want to race you signal and what are the unwritten rules?

I don't know. But usually if someone flashes their lights, they're warning you about cops up ahead.

You really should have got her number

>on the freeway and some angry faggot tries to pass everyone on the right
>the gap closes and he gets stuck
>swings back to the left lane in a rage

>tfw leaving an aggressive driver at a red light

>timing your approach to a light so that you blow by everybody when it turns green

:-)

>go in store
>come back out
>somebody with the same model and generation of car as yours parked next to you

>finish shift at shitty retail job
>untuck my shirt and toss name tag in the passenger seat
>start car and roll down the windows
>light a cigarette
>drive away and think about how drunk I'm gonna be in a couple hours

>night shift at lowes
>the empty highways with the city lights passing by
only good part about that job
how was yours

>take car to dealer to get rid of Change Oil light since I do the changes myself and don't know how to reset counter
>guy taking pictures of my ST
>"I didn't know my car was worthy pictures"
>"No, this is just for maintenance records"
>"... haha"

If people want to race they'll look at you with dagger eyes and needlessly rev their engine.

Flashing brights usually means cops up ahead, or cop is nearby. Also could be used for "turn your headlights on dick fuck".

fucking shut down

>took my truck in on an insurance claim
>mechanics all say how it's in super great shape and that the undercarriage doesn't have a spot of rust
>1991 Chevrolet half ton with 50,000 original miles

Who /mintcondition/ shitbox?

>smoking in your car
why do you hate your car?

lmao

I worked at Target and Petsmart.

Target was my first job ever. Started as a cart attendant and then moved inside to cashier and sales floor. Cashiering is the fucking worst...

Petsmart was actually one of my favorite jobs because I enjoyed my coworkers, and with that particular position, I didn't really have to interact much with customers. That job kinda left a bad taste in my mouth though after things went sour with a girl.

That was back in 2009-2010. I was driving a '94 Civic that I didn't give a shit about.

I don't even smoke anymore.

You autistics sure crack me up sometimes

It's a fucking bike

>implying they aren't taking pics to make fun of you
I see nice cars every day and have never taken a picture of one. I HAVE taken dozens of pictures of cars I make fun of with friends on snapchat.

Makes me think of all those braindead cunts who insist on holding their phones up at concerts. Can't people just have a moment anymore without recording everything?

one that just happened today
>driving home from work in my slightly shitboxy S13 240SX
>see an older car on the horizon, thought it was a mid-80s muscle car at first
>get closer
>wait a sec
>no fucking way
>some crazy bastard is driving a fucking Lamborghini Miura on the goddamn interstate
>pull up beside him to get a good look, trying to scrape my jaw off the floor
>driver spots me and laughs
>give him a huge thumbs up
>he waves at me like he's the goddamn queen of England
>feel like a kid with a new toy for the rest of the day

>>Having a young boy point at your car as you go past
that's always a good one

>Miura

the daughters ofc

yea he's just a butthurt german yuropoor troll upset because his shitty companies bet the farm on diesel and are going broke.

if someone turns on their high beams right before/as they pass you, it means you're an asshole and you have your high beams on

if someone flashes their lights before they pass it could mean hey (they know you or have the same car as you) or just slow down fgt. usually because of cops ahead, but possibly caution for any other road conditions they know about that you don't that might cause you to want to slow down or pay more attention

if you are on a four lane highway on the left lane and they flash it means you should move over and probably quit riding in the passing lane, or try to pass whatever vehicle a little faster or just give up and get behind the other car, but ye

if you're in the right lane and someone is beside you and someone directly behind you flashes their lights it means the guy in the passing lane is a nigger who is matching your speed and he can't get thru so it would be cool if you sped up and create some distance for him to get by the other guy

if someone passes and cuts in front of you and turns their e-lights on and starts slowing down, they want you to pull over for some reason probably. maybe to mug you or bc they think you're a cool guy and want to talk. one time I kept up with a guy going aggressive weaving on the highway and he did this and we talked for like a minute and he ended up showed me a faster back route to dc

if someone flashes their lights behind you and puts their e lights on it means the same thing but with a bit less force

if someone comes up right next to you and stays there for a bit on like a four lane highway and they honk three times it means they want to race you and after the honk you go full throttle

if someone revs the shit out of their car next to you they want to drag race as soon as the light turns on. possibly a cop trying to bait you

I've also decided to caravan with some random people that I notice drive pretty well imo. I sometimes flash my lights when I turn off the road and our time together has to come to an end. so like "bye"

that's really all I can think of

>as soon as the light turns on
*green

flashed lights can also mean the same as a wave so like "thank you" or just some sort of acknowledgement

say you're on a road sitting there waiting to turn across traffic and a guy flashes their lights, it (probably) means you can go ahead and turn before their car, they'll slow down for you. if they see you have no visibility it can also mean that you're clear to pull out, but that's not something you probably want to rely on so inch your nose out fairly slowly

I'm also somewhat autistic but I drive a lot and ride a motorcycle too

Nothing beats that, NOTHING, NOTHING.

>Finish grueling 14 hour shift on a saturday evening
>Park company truck back at the yard
>Walk to my lone car
>Open up the top
>Take the empty windy roads home
>Summer night air in your hair

Flashing brights could mean:
-Cop
-Something ahead, slow down or be cautious
-Trying to tell you something about your car (light out, brights on)

its all just context

>new tire smell fills the garage

Flashing their lights at you could also mean there's something wrong with your car (YOUR lights aren't on, tire is flat, tail light's broken, etc)

>have nice car
>tastefully moded, no ricey shit or wanna be racefukboi
>get tons of looks, compliments and stares
>all men

Good thing I really liked my car at least

Oh Yunyun, I'm so sorry for you.

It's really easy, you just hold both gas and brake pedals when you turn the car on, but don't turn the engine over

>Only get compliments from late-middle age people
>Nobody else gives a fuck
>Don't know if i should feel good about it or not

>Buying and installing a new set of wheels and seeing it for.the first time

God damn i love that feel.

Coilovers soon™

Walking out to the parking lot to find that two other generations of your beloved machine have parked next to you and are in chronological order.

>talking to a random old timer and watching them tear up over your car because it reminds them of an older generation of the same model that they once had in their youth, and they loved theirs just as much as you love yours.

>take gf out to dinner
>park lowered 2000 vw jetta right in front of the entrance in one movement
>engine purrs like a kitten
>hottest hostess comes to greet us
>she keeps ogling me
>continually passes by our table, shaking her ass and casually flashing me her thigh high stockings
>gf notices
>takes off a shoe and gets playful under the table
>hostess notices
>drops pen and bends over

It was a pretty good feeling.

I don't particularly enjoy people taking pictures of my car, I've been followed a few times in bad neighborhoods.

>be male adult
>see shitbox modded
>cant stop staring at it since it looks so autistic
>the shitbox pulls up to me
>"what do you think of my car?" the weirdo in the shitbox asks
>"uhhh its alright...." I reply
>See guy in shitbox speed away with the biggest smile

Nice fantasy, user.

>Walk past bike on way to bottle store to grab the guys a slab on Friday
>Some guy taking 'inconspicuous' pics of it
>Pretend to not notice
>Move bike once he's left
>Van turns up 40 minutes later and a couple guys hop out and peek around the corners looking for something

Yeah nah mate, none of that shit. Reported it to the police and after 2 hours of following them they arrested 4 people for automotive theft.

rust free 2000 GMC sierra. 437k miles. rear ended some lady last winter because she stopped short for god knows why before the roads were plowed, too much of a jew to buy a new bumper until i can find a used one on CL

>go into store for cigs/coffee everyday
>come out to people looking at my motorcycle occasionally
>they say they like my stickers/bike
>its just a shitty ninja 250 but i tell them its fast

my dik

Thanks user. Also >four lane highway, I fucking wish. Shitty ass Sweden almost always have 2 lane.

Making driving buddies in the highway is the best. You are going on a long trip and a driver of a similar style to yours shows up and you are going in the same direction. You stick together and start helpings each other out when merging and stuff. That little wave as you part was is the ultimate bro feel

うそだ

Little kid walking with his father.
Points at my car and says "look dad, a race car!"
Truly the best Veeky Forums feeling

maybe one time we'll meet on the road

He probably means 2 to each direction. Unless you mean 1 in each direction too

>Driving manual E46 330Ci for first time
>At a light with peddy crosswalk.
>3 girls cross road in front of me, looking at car and smiling
>Light goes green
>Go to drive away
>Stall twice
>Girls laughing
>pic related

dd'ing a 944, there's these kids in the neighboorhood that are always outside playing on their bikes or with a ball. everytime i pass they all look at me with smiles and shout "rev it" or something like that.
>tfw you see your younger self there

>leaving house to go to work
>elementary school around the corner finishes at the same time I leave
>Stopped at crosswalk when kids are crossing
>girl maybe 7 years old with her mom points at my car and says "mommy mommy look at that car"
>I drive off after they cross with the biggest smile on my face I've had in a long time

But you fail to mention that you smiled because you were rubbing your prick on the sly. I will assume you were looking at the mom.

It happened once to me but I was driving my friend's shitbox, my car won't stall even if you want it too because it's torquey af

when you floor it and it feels like the car is trying to go without you

>in parking lot of office Max
>windows rolled down in my wrx
>few exterior mods, looks breddy gud
>2 guys walk up to my window
>1 kisses his hand, slaps my door and says "Sexyyyy car"
>caught me completely off guard, just nod and say "t-thanks"

You're lucky they didn't pull you out and prolapse your anus.

Not going to lie. She was pretty hot

at the coin wash and I park next to this Indian guy with an e90 to dry. Right before he leaves he says this is the cleanest 240 I have ever seen. Felt good man.

>drive '64 Bel Air to work
>park
>kid no older than 5 walks up and tells his mom and I how much he likes it
>wants to get his picture taken next to it
There is hope.

>qt says your car is nice when its an 00' beater
>all the work you do to keep it together is validated

>at an intersection
>spam my pop up button
>multiple drivers / pedestrians kek

feels good

lmao

240sx? or 240z?

I feel like a poser, but
>Kids pointing at my miat
>Tap popups for wink
>They go batshit insane

Feels good, man.

>Miat pops lights
>Don't notice them in time

>>Working on your car and everything goes exactly as planned
>>Performing an oil change in under 20 minutes

>These are the only two feels I know

>Finally finding that gremlin that's been fucking with you for weeks.
>Fix it with 5-second-thought solution.