PlayStation 4 General #463 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Boost Mode Edition

========================================

>Sonic Mania vinyl album announced
gematsu.com/2017/06/sonic-mania-vinyl-album-announced

>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered standalone launches for PS4 on June 27
gematsu.com/2017/06/call-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-standalone-launches-ps4-june-27-xbox-one-pc-later

>Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC ‘DB Super Pack 4’ launches June 27
gematsu.com/2017/06/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dlc-db-super-pack-4-launches-june-27

>Big Final Fantasy XV announcements teased for Gamescom 2017
gematsu.com/2017/06/big-final-fantasy-xv-announcements-teased-gamescom-2017

>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix patch 1.04 now available
gematsu.com/2017/06/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-patch-1-04-now-available

>Zero Time Dilemma for PS4 debut trailer
gematsu.com/2017/06/zero-time-dilemma-ps4-debut-trailer

>Hakoniwa Company Works debut trailer
gematsu.com/2017/06/hakoniwa-company-works-debut-trailer

>DJMAX Respect new songs ‘2Nite’ and ‘Running Girl’ music videos
gematsu.com/2017/06/djmax-respect-new-songs-2nite-running-girl-music-videos

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone DX first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/06/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-dx-first-details-screenshots

>Dissidia Final Fantasy NT tutorial video
gematsu.com/2017/06/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-tutorial-video

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Why isn't Steins Gate (Original flavoring) on PS4 but the sequel is?
It's so weird especially because I don't think it would be too hard to port it over.

Post ID.

Rate and recommend games.

Friend each other.

Japan actually got the original steins;gate on disc with the sequel I think. It might've been preorder bonus though.

Well that sucks and does nothing to make my current problem of wanting to play Steins Gate but not being able to go away.

It's on vita, steam, psp, xbox 360 and android. You should at least be able to play it on one of those. Hell, if nothing works then the anime should be fine aswell as it shows the true end.

and ps3

Is it sad that of all of these I only own a 360 that hasn't been updated since the Blades?

I only had a xbox 360 last gen because they were easily moddable and you could pirate the shit out of games.

> Go to play Injustice 2 online
> Don't understand why I'm only getting bad games
> Tell my roommate I'm going to reset the router because we don't have a good connection
> Roommate tells me his torrents are running fine
> Roommate's face when

Oh come on!

Xth for RESPECT

I was kinda interested in the game since the PS4 lacks good rhythm games but the constant shilling is a major turn off.

Where the fuck is my Sanada DLC Team Ninja?

Apparently the crash bandicoot trophies have a special section which implies that some of the cut content from the PS1 days might make it in as downloadable content.

is the miku game getting a western physical release?

Probably, but first comes the japanese physical release in november.

>Posting about a game is shilling now
So you are /neops4gen/?

There's a difference between talking about a game you like and blatant shilling

Don't mind the mikufag.

He said the same with XONiC and Deemo launches on vitagen, only cares about undermining whatever rhythm game that's not Miku.

Kinda lame. I'll be so happy when respect sales rape Miku recycled edition.

Drones are the worst.

?

I was talking about the blatant DJ MAX shilling

Pretending everyone is the same person is probably the number one rule for shitposters.

>DJMAX is the only game shilled in all Veeky Forums history

I don't think you know how the quoting function works.

>still no Nights of Azure 2 localization news

At least Warrior All-Stars soon

Syberia 3 is a piece of shit. There are so many bugs; I've had to restart the game five times.

Hey thanks for reminding me that I should play that game.

what digimon game should i get
i've never cared abou the series but the new ones are apparently good

Cyber Sleuth. If you never played the OG digimon world for PS1 then don't bother with next order.

What, Nights of Azure 1?

cunny

Just cyber sleuth, New Order is an upscaled Vita game without any other redeeming factors. It's ok.

Exactly.

It's decent fun, but feels pretty low budget. Not the best translation and the game doesn't really give you much helpful information like where the fuck you're supposed to go. But if you're okay with a budget hack n slash with lesbian demons then it's enjoyable

Sequel was delayed pretty hard but it looks like a good improvement

Oh yes. Sounds just like my kind of game.

cool, i think that's the one my friend was playing

Well that's good, as long as you know what you're getting.

One tip, don't bother leveling up one of the servans (the little helper monsters) unless they have the base skill that gives them extra stat points when they level up. It adds up in the long run

Thanks for the tip.

for kh1 how am i supposed to ge the mushroom guys to jump in tha eir
apparently you get a lot of xp if you can juggle them but they need to jump first for that to happen right

oh it's a different enemy entirely
i thought it was just a different color since other shit has been different colors too

How bad is The Witcher 3's frame pacing on a ps4 pro? I'm really tired of having to waste hours setting the game properly on PC.

Last time I did it you guys bullied me to death although I kind of deserved it.

well the second boss was a lot less stupid than the first

but did you enjoy it?

>so many bugs
So it's set in the EDF universe?

E D F
D
F

wtf is frame pacing

witcher runs at 30fps on ps4. not the best but not so bad it's distracting. they are making a pro patch right now as well.

>wtf is frame pacing

Distribution of frames for each second. It doesn't matter if the game is running at 60 fps, if the frames are just being thrown in the screen caressly, it will still looks like shit, even worse than a game at 30 fps with good frame pacing.

Good frame pacing for 60 fps is stable 16.6ms between each frame, for 30 fps it is 33.3ms.

>cliffhanger ending, don't get to be with the youkals as they finish their migration

Holy hell, what were they thinking? This is almost as bad a third entry as Zero Time Dilemma.

I wish I used a guide before starting. Was pretty close to the platinum trophy.

A set piece to rival Uncharted.

Dead general on a 60m install base

dead general dead console

subtract 1 i'm making the switch

so when's the psn summer sale traditionally ? will there be lots of jap and indie games ?

>All of the games on PS4 have their own general
>Thus the actual PS4 general is dead since there is no other discussion to be had
IF this general was alive it would mean that PS4 owners are autistic losers with nothing better to do with their time, but we aren't we have games to play and lives to live, thus we are not on the board, e.g. myself, seeya later off to play some WipEout and then Crash in a couple days :D

2 questions:

1. Is the PS4 backwards compatible with PS3 games in Europe?
2. How was Horizon?

The general is dead because everyone talks on the PS4 Community

>Is the PS4 backwards compatible with PS3 games
no

>PS4 Community
it's about as dead as these threads.

Crap.

>he wasn't invited to the /ps4g/ High Council community

>he wasn't invited to the /ps4g/ House of Lords community

>he wasn't invited to the /ps4g/ meetup

you mean that yna's plat shithole that gets about 1 post every month?

No, there's a third community

1 post a year? post screenshoots

Looking for someone to play with, Tekken, Wildlands, Injustice 2 , NBA2K17 , anyone from asia please i have no friends

>inb4 nba

Whereabouts in Asia, bruv? I'm Australian, but it might not be so bad to play Tekken with. I'm pretty new/shit though.

literally perfect holy fug

more games should model asian people accurately

You say that like Cyber Sleuth isn't also just an upscaled Vita game. When it is.

In fact, New Order has more differences between versions.

Most people who buy next order are just upset it's not cyber sleuth 2.

Never played Final Fantasy games. Interested in FFXV.
I also don't feel rush to play it. Is it worth waiting for all the content to release that they promised in season pass?

Honestly wait for FFXII instead.

Got it.
Also how is the story continuity in FF games, do I need to know what happened in XI to understand XII or XIV to understand XV?

XI and XIV are both mmos. Generally you don't need to play any of the previous games since the stories are selfocntained. Some things are universal though, like the name of summons, item names or classes that sometimes show up.

N I O H
I
O
H

also since there is no nioh general this general will be defaulting to nioh discussion. if you wish to discuss offtopic games pm me to request a waiver. do NOT just make offtopic posts.

What the fuck am I reading?

My soul

That's fucking gross desu. Please don't post "your soul" here anymore for it is the gayest shit I've ever read.

Why can't have nice things with ps+? Fuck, japs are getting all the love...

>some ass-bang has spent a month now trying to sell his used and partially damaged cowwadoody ps4 bundle on craigslist for 50 dollars more than walmart charges for it brand new

What is it about that fucking website? "Hmm, nobody responded to my shitty fucking listing. Am I assuming that my product is more valuable than it is? No, it's the buyers who are wrong!"

Hey I thought this month was pretty good. Maybe just cuz the last year has been shit

They're trying to fool ignorant people

I get that, but after four weeks of continually reposting the exact same listing, wouldn't you come to the conclusion that these people aren't quite as stupid as you hoped?

Reposting doesn't cost anything so you lose nothing from doing it until you found a retard.

More like because it uses the inferior type of gameplay

Whatever makes you happy.

Literally nothing wrong with time dilemma

The perseverance is off the charts though, presumably if you needed money bad enough to sell shit on craigslist.

Well you either get rid of it for cheap or persevere and maybe get a jackpot. Probably worth it if you're lucky and wish to spend some time.

>Murican wet dream