www.games2gether.com
> Planets Stats
i.imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
> WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
> Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
> The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
> Steamgruppe
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
> Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
> Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
> Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
> Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
> Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
> Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
> Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
> Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
> Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
> District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
> Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
> Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last Thread:

First for Zelevas.

Thanks for the OP, OP. You might want to advertise it as a new thread next time tho.

where's spiderman?

Banned probably

You've signed up for the military already, right user?
There's a future out there in the stars that the Empire must grasp.

>not posting Buff Zelevas

>He will never be your glorious leader
>tfw stuck with overwieght men, cucks, and women
feels bad man

I can't wait to make new patriots out of new peoples!

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

Sophons would suck your dick if you asked them.

Memes aside - I think UE quest is really well written. It just feels right as it progresses. Especially the coronation twists.

Still here. Left earlier to do grocery shopping, came back to see my thread deleted and replaced by another one.
At least that one has tags, so I'm not going to bother asking.

>deleted
Serves you right.

*bullies*

You posted your thread 50 posts early.

Because you made like an R&I.

>R&I.
You really shouldn't summon evil spirits user.

Depends, do these spirits share any of the empire's interests?

So I was going to pick between the Vod and the Riftborn, but an entire colony of people trying to make their living in what is effectively their nightmare realm is metal as fuck and too hard to pass up.

Its more than just their nightmare realm user.
A nightmare is based off of things that are familiar to you, concepts.
There's barely anything in the endless universe that the Riftborn can even relate to from their own.

>vods leech planet in cold war
>attack the leecher
>wow how dare you attack us in cold war

Welcome to politics. Not only everyone's a bastrad, they are hypocrites pretending that they are utterly innocent.

Technically, that's a civilian ship you attacked

>50 early
He should kill himself

So this 100% confirms that the ship from the quest victory explodes after take off right?

>ally has been sieging a minor race's system for like 20 turns
>assimilate the system and gift it to them
>"we didn't actually want that system lol"

HAK HAK HAK

Recommended faction to start with in Endless Space 2?

>ES2
>spend decades sieging a system
>finally capture it
>have to wait another 15 turns to raze it

UE

Unfallen have lots of food/approval so it's easier to get a good start.

Cutting it a bit close there guys.

Why would an alien AI use 20th to 21st century north american symbolism for it's security/police robots sent to an other alien planet?

Because blue and red flashing lights are easily noticeable, thus making them ideal for identification?

Should I even bother oppressing them?
Also, new player, pls gib pointers

woah

europeans only mod please

>xeno freedom movement
>led by a female gibs

pottery

Find the six offenders and enslave them, no more shitty happiness faction.

I like you have 10%+ of everything except spiritualist

Supressing a faction is a waste of time unless you're trying to change your government's ethics, remove the root cause of the faction existing in the first place and they'll die out on their own.

colonize up to your core limit, you shouldn't sector if you're below it

>Recent Uplift
should just be if you've uplifted at all imo.
Maybe an additional condition so you need to have uplifted and kept the pops in your empire.

Perhaps in degrees like lasting peace for isolationists or non aggression pacts.

So 1 Uplift: +2.5% happiness
2 Uplifts: another +2.5% happiness
3 Uplifts: 5% happiness

maybe it doesn't fit for a general xenophile faction though, seems more like a Xenophile+Authoritarian kinda a thing

>not getting both of the approval military laws and having like 16 systems

Just play Unfallen. They instantly raze and genocide entire systems if they conquer it and have no possible vine connection to it.

vodyani heroes are balanced, guys

>not using benthic gems for all three of your system modernization levels so you get more approval the more planets you have

>Struggling with Vodyani.
>Main hero reaches level 12.
>Suddenly massive resource gains.
>The influence radius of the Ark my hero's stationed on is expanding like a blob of galactic proportions.
Ok this is fine.

I want to know who at Amplitude thought that a double-stacking bonus was a good idea.

k thanks
will do but it's a massive headhache

Any general tips for this situation overall? Right now I'm just doing nothing and waiting on research, building up my army and seeing what will happen once I advance in tech 3 primitives.
>Midari death bringers are hostile to everyone and at war with the Oravadox Leage
>My military power is about the same as theirs
>those purple guys next to my empire, I've gone to war with them previously and they seem weak enough that I might remove them over time
>Tuxkan is chill
>red guys sacrosant are more powerful than me in fleet size iirc
>that cyan elder empire doesn't want me to have their gaia worlds, can't annex
>also there's some dimensional horro in my borders that the curators say I might be able to beat

Can hiveminds spawn without you making them

Some sort of fanatic materialist/egalitarian with robots? Just keep colonizing everything that appears. Use droids/synths if you have to.

>will do but it's a massive headhache
I haven't done this, but it seems reasonable:

Yes

user. Supress xenophobic and endorse militarist. PLace at least 5 defensive armies in every xeno planet and one decent assault on stand by.

Xenophobic slavery sucks. You really want caste which makes xenophobe obsolete. Also your fleet is crap.

>also there's some dimensional horro in my borders that the curators say I might be able to beat
With 20-25k fleet power, "might" is the important word. Get 30k-35k and make sure your fleet drops right on top of the horror. It's one of the nastiest things in the galaxy. You'll still take casualties because the horror just deletes ships on sight and it can see the whole system. Thankfully it's not one of the mobile monsters.

Don't go over 39k fleet strength because that might wake up the fallen empire and who knows what they might do.

Also reform the government to imperial authority once the nigger gets out so you gain attraction to authoritarian.

How many worlds and how many pops do you have?

Show to me your leaders.

Build up to your Naval Capacity.

Do you have any empire uniques that you can build on earth? Maybe a tech that you finished that you forgot about? because I totally did not forget to build the Research Initiative when I got it in my game

BALANCE

I had two randomly generated hiveminds that spawned next to each other. Huge 1000 star galaxy, 30 empires, 4 fallen empires, 6 advanced empires, 0.25 habitable planet modifier, aggressive AI.

Was an interesting game.

Hes probably enslaving every xeno working at research or energy production. He needs to free them and eat the malus so he can benefit from authoritarian slavery. In other words he needs their rights to be set to caste system (residence). It will cause a stir, therefore he needs armies on the ground to shut them up.

I think I might go for a more war focused game in stellaris, and use sectors for rp reasons.

>Conquer a species, say Gargaxton
>Put all Gargaxton planets in its own sector

It doesn't really feel fair that the rest of the alliance gets a victory too when I built all 6 of the pillars.

Correction: switch xenophobe for militarist, or adopt fanatic authoritarian after reforming the government.

I've always done that because fuck dealing with war aftermath.

I already do that, capture an entire empire. Nerve staple everyone. sectorize

Does anyone here have this achievement?

Leave the alliance

Bit late for that now

what mods should I download to make stellaris weapon balance not shit?

Endless space 2

The 'Uninstall' or 'Refund' mod. Either will do

I'm not enslaving any xenos, unless you count the robots
and I kicked out the guys I conquered from their planet, was full of another species they had conquered and I gave them residence rights

How do I switch those?

>pic, too many to fit in one screen
27 planets, 322 pops, if I really wanted to I could step it up by doing aggressive terraforming, somehow I made it super cheap for myself (the ascension perk and stuff)

Also I have 2 tiny vassals. They don't do much but they're cool I guess

ES2's weapon balance is just as bad

Your yields seem a bit low with all those posp
Are your buildings upgraded?

your low on influence so might not be an option, but I'd get replace your Roamer and Archaeologist scientists.

Are you sure that species on residence is not in chains? If not remain as you are.

That button below just above the tabs. Careful. You said you kicked one race and remained with another one. If theres to few of them just remain as you are. I was assuming you were in control of a significative number of xenos and thats when authoritarian slavery (called caste) starts to be useful because the normal one from xenophobic just enslaves everyone which means the ones at energy tiles will produce less 33% and research will have a 75% penalty if they are in chains. When you release them though theres a temporary malus that makes them mad but it eventually disappears over time.

Remain as you are. You have at least droids or synths already anyway....

Does Zevelas actually go through with abdicating in any of the choices?

not yet because i already played through like half the factions back in early access when the achievements weren't added yet

Did they not add achievements till 1.0?

bingo

Ahh, bit of a shame.

I'm pretty sure no matter what happens he ends up getting eternal youth in the epilogue

Emperor Zevelas grand nephew Zevales becomes emperor

ded

It's turn 30 and this guy slaps your clay's ass. What do you do?

I instantly die.

/10

how to use slavery effectively in stellaris

you don't

At least in Civ V you had a chance against a turn 100 Zulu invasion. How do you stop this guy if he spawns next to you and decides he doesn't like you?

you don't

convince him to be your fwb

play as Trudeau and win

have they not made him any less ridiculous since launch? haven't played since then

>making me search for the general in the catalog

Is this a good idea?
I don't like sacrificing combat performance for siege power and these things have literally nothing but support slots.

It's an awful idea.

Do it.

Already been doing it.
It actually works decently, and they're cheap. Not that pricing is an issue with vodyani hero abilities though.
Three of them do 186 siege damage a turn.

Anyone know how anomaly spawning works?

If someone else has surveyed the system, can you still find anomalies?
Can you only find anomalies in the system if it isn't within their borders?