/dbt/ map: Meet & fuck.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:

Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Pin-12v-30A-AUTOMOTIVE-RELAY-For-Aux-Lights-Horns-etc-Car-Boat-Van-Motorbike-/290784783352?roken=cUgayN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yamaha

best bean in the tin

But has Yamaha ever made a motorcycle as beautiful as the CB450?

best kind of beans?

Because I'm really going to post my fiance on the web to settle some argument with a turbo-autist on a Mongolian cobbler e-bazaar,

Anyway she is a solid 5.5/10. Would do when drunk, certainly wouldn't brag about with mates. Or admit to having porked when asked. Let alone use pictures as material to enforce 4chin hardman persona.

Thats a matter of opinion really. But yes

Not same category but RD500

All those old bikes look the same

Only to the ignorant.

Your statement in and of its self is ignorant
You kids won't stop at trying to start a pointless argument.
Its sad

Found a V65 magna for sale on craigslist, my dad used to ride one for years and would keep telling me how badass it is. I haven't gone out to see it yet but damn do I want to pick it up just to see if he was bullshitting me.

Pic semi-related, no pics on the craigslist ad but they said feel free to come out and see it, it's in great condition supposedly.

Apples and oranges, but whatever. From that era Suzuki takes the crown with the Gamma 500.

Couldn't this be said about similar motorcycles of any era?

These classic fairings never looked good to me. Yamaha's, Honda's or any other brand's.

Get a Vmax

What I need to know is, am I a hardman? How long do I need to post to become a meme?

fair enough, i'm just saying it works fine in the city, I didnt like commuting on it. I wouldnt even recommend one to somebody with riding experience, but it was my starter bike and was good enough for that.

t.cluelessnobikefaggot

Nice try kiddo

you'll always be my favorite meme

t.saltycluelessnobikefaggot

Hmm, I remember way back in the day seeing one of these blast through a school zone at like 120mph with cops waaay back on his tail, back when I was in high school. Motherfucker ran out of gas and got caught if I remember correctly. It was one of the other students too, so the dude had to be blasting out on this thing at like 16, 17 years old.

Harley's get the chicks
Plastic bikes get the dicks

>riding a bike made out of plastic
>ever

Did she leave you? You post the same pictures every time.

105 hp doesn't seem like much now, but was unbelievable in the early 80's. Main problem is the 80s technology. Frame brakes and suspension are incredibly lacking by today's standards.

Don't buy this if your learning or as a first bike. The V45 or V30 is a lot better suited to learners.

>Harley's are too heavy for me

It's okay /dbt/
We all know ur riding level is very low

Best Dual Sport Bike for daily commute(60km)+dirt on weekend?

Look at the rock on the finger

I'd say the KLR for long highways. But a decent DR or Honda is way better on the dirt.

Wr250r

DR probably

R1200GSA

DRZ400E

is south africa even real?

>EF shitposting at an early 9am

Whew.

But i'm not into zoophilia, i prefer women....

>plastic bike

fuck off turdworld nigger

Its actually an experiment to reproduce the Detroit effect but on a nationwide scale

They are doing well at that.

Who and what?

That's not how it works. Other people have to post for it to be a meme. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make scumzuki a thing soon

>passed A2 license today
>gonna pick up my number plate tomorrow morning
>18°C and sun shine all day tomorrow
>get to spend all day with my Ténéré-chan

:)

Haha an old rebel was my first bike, then an SV650 which I ride today. Wouldn't be my first bike, I'd just be getting it to see what all the fuss was about.

I hope you have fun, cunt!

nice I've still got a year to go on my max cuck license

I have a V 45 and it's pretty impressive for what it is. I think Gleason managed to do several 10 second runs on a stock 65 when they were introduced, so it's no slouch in the power department.

>Harley's get the chicks
>Plastic bikes get the dicks
>Posts bikes covered in plastic

Have fun my mane, go on adventures with baiku.

At least I'll be a forced meme then

I'm very jealous of your bike

I don't watch webbums at work to save data but if this is you demolishing that cars entire window I do admit that's badass and gets you some recognition

don't think I've seen that one, requesting you post it SAsoyboy

Toyota Hi-Ace.

Any user going to Harvest Classic in Luckenbach this weekend?

why

He's a scumbag with anger issues

want to ride
too cold
wat do

man the fuck up

Jumped into lane and knocked my bike. Then wouldnt show me his licence because it was temporary and expired.
Where Did a Souf Efrikan touch you?

But it's true.
You're a depressed deuce with anger issues.

get heated grips

Perfect

RUB season is over, but it's still riding season. So long to all the rich kids who ride their ducatis once a week.

The end of season prices don't even come out until november

Why is that slope-faced pavement ape throwing stones at you?

Thats what; tfw no gf does to you.

It`s a Kaffir, what can you expect.

>pavement ape

*street cheetah

>Thats what; tfw no gf does to you.
You don't have gf because of how you behave, you don't behave like this because of no gf.

I hope you keep safe, user.

Scum

Let’s make /DBT/ great again.quit shitposting.
Poast your bikes.

mad cagers say the same thing if you ride past them at a walking pace.

>road forks into a turning lane to the left and a regular travel lane to the right
>people going straight have the turning lane blocked....to car sized objects.
>road is fucking huge though, could fit half a car in the gap
>i am a quarter of a car
>ride up the side of them, cars only on my right, literally the ideal situation since i'm overtaking on the left only
>some lady yells that i'm endangering her children
>someone moves to block my path but chickens out
>highest speed achieved: 7mph

Is it restricted? I got a 660 because the 750 has too much power for the A2 license

Never mind, I just realized it's the 600

Chinese 125... at least I'm not a nobike!

wouldn't happen to be a Scot would you?

Perfect shitbike/10.

>at least I’m not a nobike!
Hell yeah duder. A light bike is nice for tight city stuff and the MPGs must be amazing.

Toastin' Baiku.

would rather have than an r3

i was considering a lexmoto myself, but found a cheap and fantastic condition yamaha YBR 125 instead. do update us on how you get along with that bike, i've heard lexmoto are a bit shitty

all 125's are shitty unless it's this

English, I just googled my model, I don't have any pics of my bike. I tried to start it up last night and nothing, I got pissed off and haven't tried to fix it today.

I don't think it's the spark plug but I'll check it. I hope I won't have to clean the carbs again. Might have just been cold but I had the choke open and tried for ages but nothing.

I got the cheapest new 125 I could find. I like how it looks actually.

After I pass my full licence I'm going to get a proper bike. This one I might customize to try and sell it.

The engine sounds gorgeous, brap brap brap brap, idles beautifully. Maybe it's novelty since it's my first bike. The only thing I'd say is the welding quality isn't so great, I've had the seat and tank off while I cleaned the carbs and I noticed the welding could be better. I haven't ridden it much so I can't speak too much about reliability and haven't replaced the oil yet or done any other repair work.

Fix your damn roof

>all 125's are shitty

*blocks ur path*

just need a sanity check, this is what I need to buy to put my heated grips in the ignition circuit yes?
ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Pin-12v-30A-AUTOMOTIVE-RELAY-For-Aux-Lights-Horns-etc-Car-Boat-Van-Motorbike-/290784783352?roken=cUgayN

I also want an adventure bike now.

Any other advice Dr. Phill? Is my Racism just misplaced lust for brownies?

>English, I just googled my model
ah, reason I asked it looked exactly like a shop near me

you should start a youtube channel and post your shenanigans to it

No that's just your upbringing.

*Stalls in front of you by not putting up the sidestand before getting in gear. Again.*

SHOW ME YOUR BLOG

$274.95
Harley-Davidson® Premium Tool Kit

New tires Friday, getting Diablo Rosso III's, anyone else had them?

>Aprilia posting
Please stop, my yearning is becoming painful

they're supposed to be pretty good

better than the S21's everybody buys on here for some reason but not as good as the GOAT M7RR's

meatspin.com