/khg/-Kingdom Hearts General

Happy Family Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg
Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 ReMiX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

KH3 Orchestra Trailer: youtu.be/eaHSpUZgW24 -- June 10, 2017
Nomura in Dengeki Playstation: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-is-featured-in-Dengeki-PlayStation-629-7876 -- December 21, 2016
New Trailer and World Reveal @ D23 Expo -- July 15, 2017
No Official Release Date at this time.

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

khinsider.com/news/A-Look-Back-Director-s-Secret-Report-XIII-4883
fanfiction.net/s/5675807/2/Wretched-Revenge
imgur.com/a/UIt8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is Kingdom hearts(not the series) and what is the point of the Kingdom hearts?

First for cute boys

We just answered this in the previous thread

Collection of hearts. Different types of Kingdom Hearts are formed from different kinds of hearts I don't think the main Kingdom Hearts from the age of fairytales has been seen yet though, only weaker versions.

you posted theories

Post badfanctions /khg/

>I. In the Kingdom Hearts (hereon KH) series so far, two kinds of 'Kingdom Hearts' have appeared, the 'heart of worlds' and the 'heart of people'. Can you please explain their makeup?

>I think of 'all life has heart' as the most basic premise of KH. The heart of worlds was a great heart that gathered everything that formed those worlds: the natural things such as the trees in the forests, the oceans and rivers, the flowers and such. The heart of people, as it is called, was the collected hearts of the humans and animals and such that lived in those worlds. A Kingdom Hearts is considered to be an aggregation of the originally invisible 'proofs of life' known as hearts.
khinsider.com/news/A-Look-Back-Director-s-Secret-Report-XIII-4883
KYS my man

Your parents having sex.

>rhyme

what. I dont understand

fanfiction.net/s/5675807/2/Wretched-Revenge

Cute.

Who would've won the whole fight?

BUMP

Given the Final Boss Hax he had in CoM? Probably Marluxia. It's likely that wasn't even his real body fighting Axel.

Assuming no Final Boss Hax, or using their data from Days? Axel.

What final boss hax? Marluxia is canon 3rd or 2nd most powerful member of the Organization. It's why he was given CO to begin with, causes a massive earthquake upon death, and is a part of the new organization.

Axel.

Where does Saix rank?

I just started playinh chained. Which banner should I pull from? Should I reroll till I get something good like in ffbe?

I've no idea why people think Saix is that tough. Axel/Lea always had that look of the strong guy that protects him and he was beaten by Roxas easily.

He's probably somewhere in the middle of power rankings.

yeah you should reroll, but this probably isn't a great banner to do that on. the medals guaranteed serve to copy the attack of the medal before it, and since you just started, that won't be much use

So which banner I should pull from?

>he was beaten by Roxas easily.
This is why I asked, that fight is really confusing.
People usually site that fight when saying Roxas is absurdly powerful because he won against one of the last bosses in KH2 with a fraction of his power.
But this is the same game where after that fight Roxas immediately beats Xion who logically in every way should have wiped the floor with him.
Power in Kingdom Hearts is dumb.

imgur.com/a/UIt8s

What kind of OP ability do you think she'll have?

>smacking the whale with 400-600k damage each turn with MaliB
I wish you could get an second trait slot with her and id be all set

>getting 1.25 million in a single attack with a shared KA Sky with 2 40% raid damage traits after my HD Ursula
Too bad the top stun point has so much health

PSM +3 -3 and/or GDD -2

I thought this was fake

it is

How is this one suddenly fake when none of the others ever have been? That Simba medal came out recently, so all the others should come out soon enough

I desperately want to get some guilt and traits on my ursula

Because you can tell.

Simba is there for legitimacy points, but inspecting the medals makes it clear.

Aside from someone basically admitting that it was fake last thread
>labeled as Kairi [EX] and not Kairi Art Ver. [EX]
>inconsistent outline width
>poorly-cut art
>quotes from characters who are not Kairi

The other medals there you can tell are fake by the outline.
Just compare how quickly it fades out compared to the real Simba medal.

Yeah i have her at max guilt with AB3M & Lux+, she melts faces. Don't have any traits on her though, guilted her during her banner

Well I feel retarded. I really didn't look hard enough at anything. I wonder where the real data mine is then

Marluxia had a bunch of transforming final boss forms and he's in charge of Castle Oblivion which shows how powerful he is, so he would win against Axel.

Whats femvens name?

Between Sora and Riku, which is more of the mage type?

Penelo

Ventus.

There is no real datamine since mother SENA and papa SEJP changed the encryption again.

Also of course that Kairi medal was fake, it was even in the file name.

honestly i'd say you should hold off on playing for a little while longer until a banner comes out that can get you some powerful medals, like 0.2 kairi or axel ex

If you were to fiddle with how Latin grammar works, you could kind of make it 'Venta'. That makes Terra's name kind of funny, actually.

Also, fun fact: Ventus is actually pronounced more like 'Wentoos'.

Riku's already won, why does he try to murder him?

Nomura specifically said that Roxas was easily the second most powerful person in the Organization due to his absurd potential.

>Jurassic World
To think it was supposed to be a mechanic in Days to control lesser Nobodies, but it got cut because the DS couldn't handle it. The game could've been good.
>tfw they'll never remake Days and fix its retarded story and gameplay

358/2 days

The worst part is that they WANTED to remake it for 1.5, but were short on time. THEN they wanted to remake it with just a bunch of boss fights, but they were low on time for THAT too.

It'll always be a shit game.

Link me you nigger

Kingdom Hearts is The manifestation of the existenxe of everything

Don't do this to me.

Well Zexion pretty much tried to murder Riku so of course Riku would try to kill him instead of letting him live.

Also Riku was brutal in CoM.
Riku said he'd take out himself after taking out all the villains he had to face. Riku immediately tried to kill Repliku after first fighting him when he won. Also,

>I swear I just heard myself screaming somewhere far off. I don't really care what happens to that punk, but it was still creepy. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

Riku did gain some sympathy for Repliku at the end though once he went through with killing him.

Best trio.

Oh no, that looks really cool

Did the artist for nier:A accidentally copy blindfolded riku because that's what the main characters look like

yeah

Do you guys think KH3 is next FFXV or HL3 like people make it out to be?

No.

No, that's just /v/ermin being vermin.

And neogaf being neofags?

Yeah pretty much.

I don't have the game with me but I decided to look into the script and...

Day 26 - Zexion
Simple deduction suggests Axel's outwardly inscrutable actions are the result
of some directive from Saïx. Why else eliminate Vexen? He simply wanted to
do research. Did we not all stand to gain from the fruits of his Program? What is Axel thinking?

Now this REALLY makes me wonder why Zexion didn't leave CO.

I just realized that Axel wasn't just a double agent, he was a quadruple agent.

>pretended to be working with Marluxia and Larxene (plus Namine I guess)
>screws them over and says he was working for The Organization (aka Xemnas)
>pretends to be working with the basement Org members who are semi-against Marluxia
>Kills Vexen, lets Riku almost kill Zexion, then uses Repliku to murder Zexion despite two of those members being ones the Organization was keen on being destroyed
>turns out he did it for Saix AND ZEXION KNEW IT

More than quadruple if not really paying attention to Saix and hanging out with two teenagers instead counts; and even more if realizing Xion was a puppet and not really caring about her and then caring about her again while still seeing her as being pretty disposable and letting her die counts. More still if constantly lying to Roxas during days and then later going through with the orders to destroy him since he didn't remember anything...

This is a long list.
(Also Axel faked his death twice)

Axel also completely betrayed the whole Organization, including Saix, by giving Sora the portal to TWTNW. So....Axel was directly/in-directly responsible for almost all the Organization members deaths.

>did u rike it sen

And then the power of friendship healed him, yay!

>But this is the same game where after that fight Roxas immediately beats Xion who logically in every way should have wiped the floor with him.
Roxas is skilled while Xion is a shitter.

I guess he's just lucky that Sora doesn't remember any of the events of Castle Oblivion, Namine (who merged with Kairi so they should share memories) is a total doormat who doesn't seem to understand anything about proper morality and Riku didn't even meet him in Castle Oblivion or knew much about him later.

Also it looks Sora affected Riku too much after DDD because even Axel/Lea decided to show up and save the day (and even if Sora told Riku that Axel decided to blow himself up say sorry and lead Sora to TWTNW) he would probably not be happy with the knowledge that Axel kidnapped Kairi and that Kairi was clearly still upset about it before DDD.

>or perhaps I should say before he got his haircut

Do we know if Kairi got Naminé's memories though? Also, she seems to have gotten over it, or at least wants to put it behind her as per her Orchestra letter to Sora.

>Do we know if Kairi got Naminé's memories though?

No idea.

> Also, she seems to have gotten over it, or at least wants to put it behind her as per her Orchestra letter to Sora.

Still kinda sucks.

>my wifi is so terrible that it took what felt like an hour for me to reply

Well it's a good thing we're on Veeky Forums and it takes around 1-2 hours for a thread to die.

>Playing through KH2FM
>Aerith's voice
Holy fuck my ears
I hate when sequels don't have the same VA cast

>I hate when sequels don't have the same VA cast
You're gonna absolutely loathe KH3.

Aqua's tight shorts are nice!

>mfw I've been playing the imports and never have had to deal with voice changes

>Japanese Disney voices
"No."

dumb weeaboo poster jap VA have died as well

>not skipping every disney scene because they are just awful movie rehashes

>English OC voices
Even more "No"

>ching chong nip nong

The NA voices aren't even that bad and Aerith only speaks in like two scenes in KH2. I legitimately forgot she was a character because between the first Hollow Bastion visit and the revisit to destroy the MCP and restore Radiant Garden, she was barely in the fucking game. Tifa was given much more focus.

Are the two in the center from X games or are they entirely new?

The... center?

Going counter clockwise it's Riku, Kairi, Sora, Skuld, Ephmer and Ventus.

Is there a way to learn about the story and experience the visuals and aesthetic of kh without playing the games?

Why on Earth would you not play video games?

>I want to enjoy this game without playing it
Watch a Let's Play I guess

If I'm being honest I haven't been able to play games for almost years now because of how tight my schedule is but I've always wanted to get into kingdom hearts, it looked really cool

If you have time to post on Veeky Forums you have time to play video games

i'd be careful for let's plays because it just isn't the same as playing it first hand but only if you really just want to know the core of it probably

>unironically recommending a lets play

If he's not keen on playing the game himself, there's not much else, is there?

He should be forced at gunpoint to play them.

>tfw i watched a let's play of tlou

What the other anons said, I think KH is one of those games where it's worth it to play through them to experience it fully. If you ever find the time, try playing them

Just finished DDD holy shit I want Diskin to read me a book or a fanfic or whatever really.

Are American KH fans uncultured swines that can't even enjoy a concert without ruining it?

I've read some reports on the concerts and apparently even Yoko was embarrassed at the display. When even FF fans can have a a normal orchestra experience, you have a problem.