/ammg/ - Anime Massive Multiplayer General

Bard edition

Please check the catalog first if the game you want to talk about has its own general. This place is only for anime massive multiplayer games that cannot sustain their own.

>Current Games
pastebin.com/6BdKz3qF
Got a game you want to add to the list? Link the OP then name the game and website/private server.

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime
animemmorpgs.com/
freemmogamer.com/games/anime/

>AMMG non-English servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

>Previous Thread
Not sure if an MMG is an AnimeMMG? Rule of thumb is if it's made in the east then it's an AnimeMMG but there are exceptions, i.e Revelation Online.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356474/notice-welcome-and-legacy-account-packages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soul saver online/ghost online.
anyone play?

I used to. Gave up on it. Less content and the sprites looks ugly. Some are even directly stolen from MS.

Switch to /ammo/ user, it's more stylish.

Is that a MS private server that uses custom sprites or a shitty MS ripoff?

Shitty MS ripoff.

MS ripoff, based around chinese zodiac mythology. You go around murdering chinese deities and stuff. Pretty fun. Better than latale by fucking far.

It shut down a while back, didn't it?

Does this count as an MMO? It's instanced shit with a central lobby, like DFO

No.

stop reposting this every thread

>retard can't tell between mmo and moba

No, fuck off to /mobag/

nope, korean and english versions are the only ones left. thai version shut down in 2014.

So should we just all forget about Latale and hop onto soul saver instead?

MS and any of its clones are shit.

Doesn't run on my Vista.

At least maple gets new content, better than 90% of anime mmos that die after a couple months.

Churning out new classes doesn't really appeal to me though. What other decent content is there?

More lag.
Also MS events are pretty nice.

It doesn't matter what it gets, the game at its core is shit and I HATE IT

>lag
>playing the """""global""""" version
lel
new bosses, new story stuff mostly. They barely make a class a year now, and have been that way since like 2013 when they made shade.
sure, but that doesn't change that it's still superior to a majority of the games in this thread that get abandoned by their developers when they can't hack it.

what about we play ms instead of latale together

But every MS server is shit.

Never been here before, just wanted to say the previous thread talking about Latale so much really made my night, I haven't seen anyone mention shit about it for years. I doubt I will go back but I still hope it doesn't die too quickly

That's swell, but it's like telling me a specific fighting game is the absolute best and stands above its competition, but I have no interest in fighting games. Likewise, I simply have no interest in playing MS.

Then it isn't for you. Still doesn't change that it's significantly better than whatever monthly reskin wow clone is shit out.

Remember luna online? How about fiesta?

What happened to all the people playing Trickster? I just downloaded it.

Quit

But I want a modern game to healslut in.

Don't post my waifu

You're too late to the party. It was fun while it lasted. For like a week.

>general database
>Elsword appears in the top of the three DBs

And people claim that Elsword is kill kek

How laggy is DFO?

it's p2p garbage so it's always gonna be laggy.

Well, shit. I guess I'll be playing alone.

>this is a 17 years old chinese girl

So while we're on the topic of maplestory what are the good classes? I like attacking fast, crits, timing, mobility. You know, the stylish stuff.

I want to play Elsword for the first time again, before things started getting so bad for the game

Every class with the damage cap removal, is somewhat viable now. The old cap made it so classes that attacked slower were at a distinct disadvantage because they they'd hit cap but other classes hit faster. Now those slow classes have higher %s so the damage evens out, somewhat.

If you want fast attacks, lots of crits, and mobility, I would recommend dual blader, or phantom. Phantom is incredibly flashy, and can steal skills from the explorer classes (the original ones) to use, including buffs like holy symbol. Dual blader uses LOL2KNIVES.

Pretty much every class has great mobility, they all have flash jumps to make traversing maps a lot simpler and less of a slog.

Well, everyone agrees that Ara is the reason about why Elsword became shit.

Paladin

Private server is still kinda fun.

don't stop posting this

On the other hand, all that height lets you get some sick horizontal movement with skills that propel you forwards.

This is off topic spam that has nothing to do with video games and belongs in /a/ or /jp/.

That is true. Jumping from one end of the map to the other is pretty damn satisfying.

backseat modding falls in the same category brainiac

how come they arent all just drinking jizz

I love girls in mmos

Prove it

They love you too.

>play Terror Knight with high CDR
>Double jump then use Power Movement
>it sends me flying across the map
>mfw I can do this every 4 seconds

Reposting the Latale legacy rewards from previous thread:
forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/356474/notice-welcome-and-legacy-account-packages

Anyone level 200 want to grind Sky Coloseum/Quartz Cavern with me for a last minute run to level 201? I'm level 200 @ 22% and have plenty of EXP pots.

Girls in mmos are cute!
Girls in mmos are nice!
Girls in mmo are friendly!
Girls in mmos are cool!
Girls in mmos are strong!

>Summoner just consistently the best in all comparison images
As it should be

I want to sniff an F.mage.

>TFW no healer mom

>even with all the info and talk from the last thread still can't decide what class to make in latale

Sounds like you don't know yourself well enough.

Healer chicks are the best.

>m.ranger likes soft drinks
>not bootleg whisky
Wtf is this shit.

I'm making a Bard, Savior and Demigod.
I think I'll dump all my legacy rewards into my Bard and make the Savior and Demigod into alts.

It's not laggy at all if your opponents and party members all live in the area as you and also use the same ISP and the server hamsters aren't too tired.

Hey man don't stereotype like that. Some cowboys like the sweet taste of soda and not bitter junk guys drink to make themselves feel manly.

>not enjoying an ice cold soda after a hard day

>not wanting a break open a cold one with the boys

ill break your ass open with the boys

i saw this meme on reddit too

>going on reddit

I'd rather have some Mr. Pibb

Play DFO

spear or pole?

Last I played it was spear.

Always bet on spear

whatever drops first
(You) don't choose ebin
ebin chooses (You)

i'm choosing which savior to buy so yeah i kinda do...

>Try to reset pin on Nexon site to play MS
>Captchas are glitched and literally not a single one is correct
>Whatever I'll just make a new account
>Same shit
Can you imagine if better games didn't come out and we were stuck with them?

>pepsi

I'm 199 0% I think, but might have quests to turn in, if I can actually find a working mirror for the download...maybe?

check the last thread, some user figured out how to play

I can't wait for LaTale either!

>playing redditale

I'll be in elias channel 3, I'm expecting many 888's and handholding me to where these places are :3c

F mage!

>playing 2D kritika
lmfao!

That doesn't even make sense.

DFO is Kritika except 2d and shit.

:joy:

Which F Priest are you guys making?

All of them.

All of them. Aijin-sama first though.

The one with the highest class armpit (like mine)

post armpit pussy

>want to play elsword
>its fucking p2w

are private servers worth a shot?. If so then which ones?