pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

strawpoll.me/13218225

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gUbGBnWn
youtube.com/watch?v=rQzypWz2yWQ&index=14&list=PLt4dvC3zSbYADD53fVSCNYb_wLMz8Ka8x
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?
youtube.com/watch?v=w4Ou4F-028Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cait

>download mod to make character even whiter
>still not good enough
damnit I need them to be printer paper white for this to work and none come close without making them look dead

Tell me about your waifu user.

What faction does she like the most? Does she believe synths are people? Does she have a tragic past? Is she religious? Does she have any injuries? Is she smart? Is she brave? What is something unique about her?

Is she nice, or harsh?

post screenshots

So, let me get this right: there are Synth Gorillas in the Institute, and after you blow them up not only do the Gorillas survive, they're so succesfulyl tamed by you that you can use them as guards that give +Happiness to your settlement?

Also: Ghoulrillas are a thing and they raised Tarzan

Who cares lol just don't think about it bro it's just a game lol why don't you just go and shoot stuff or make a waifu or somethin lmao

Rate my Sunny.

down syndrome

Of butts, right.

So edit one.

Man, Pete Hines and Todd Howard both have eminently punchable faces.

>What faction does she like the most?
The Minutemen.

>Does she believe synths are people?
Of course. But it would be true no matter what she believed.

>Does she have a tragic past?
Of course. Not only did our country get destroyed in nuclear fire, our son was kidnaped and brainwashed into a sociopath by some slaver lunatics.

>Is she religious?
Not anymore.

>Does she have any injuries?
Emotional ones.

>Is she smart?
10 INT, baby.

>Is she brave?
More than I'd like her to be.

>What is something unique about her?
When she was pregnant with Shaun she had a craving for Fancy Lads Snack Cakes and it has become her favorite food, even 200 years later.

I really like the concept of Nuka World,
shame it's so poorly expressed.

>want to install mods
>never installed mods for fo4

ugh, this'll take too long won't it? is there a dummies guide that can explain it to me like i'm 12?

Anybody? this is really bothering me and I don't want to leave the vault til I fix it. I'm finding nothing but legendary weapons.

no

fuck off

homo habilis/10

Cute when you fix those unholy eyes man.

modslist?

install f4se
use nmm

unless you're literally braindead you should be able to cope

I dunno though, I think Todd is pretty handsome.

Todd please

pastebin.com/gUbGBnWn

nuka world was super comfy. NCR armor, patrolman sunglasses and a cowboy hat the entire time, taught those raiders some style.

I'm
I think i'm attracted to power armor now
I'm not sure how i got to this point

She doesn't really care for any of the factions. She likes the action of the brotherhood but not the rules, she likes the underdog aspect of the railroad but not the dying for toasters aspect, and she generally disapproves of the Institute and even asked me if I'm joining them in a not nice tone the first time I went.

So I went with the Minutemen, because she likes the personal freedoms they stand for.

She approves of personal freedom dialogue and actions, and disapproves of subjugation dialogue and actions, so she does believe synths should be free, but wouldn't actually risk herself to do so. Mainly because she wouldn't risk herself for anyone.

She has an exceptionally tragic past, and one that colors her worldview and impressions of people still today. It affects our relationship and her relationships with everyone. But I don't mind, because I have limitless patience for her.

She is not outwardly religious, but she does sit and pray in the church if idle for long enough, so whether it's a habit or a long short or just a real communing with a god we don't know. She certainly hasn't brought it up or shared voluntarily.

She has lots of minor injuries, but nothing I can't handle with high Int and medic training.

She does not have accumulated trivia, and is bad at reading, but she is wise.

She is very brave, strong willed, and quick to act. All things I admire.

She is very harsh, which is hard for me since I'm a moralfag bleeding heart, but we make things work.

The aesthethics of a dustbowl with crickets chirping in the background just wanted me to stop playing this shit and fire up NV again.

She's doesn't care about synths, gods or the power struggles of mortal factions, she just feels bad that she wasn't strong enough to protect her friends. She's smart, fearless, and can carry a thousand more pounds than any waifu. She's always respectful and polite, and puts my needs before hers every time. She changes her appearance for me and even gets enhancements for my sake. She's a born to kill RILF with fusion power at her fingertips, and

I

CANT

ROMANCE

HER

>Weaponsmith Extended
I can't believe you fell for this meme user

Also: did you let concealed armors overwrite armorkeywords? don't.
Also also: tried disabling legendary modificaiton?
Also also also: You're playing w/ a lot of gun mods I don't have experience with, so ymmv

it seemed like a pretty decent mod, what's wrong with it? Other than needing to download something from DDP when I'm blocked from his profile.

>concealed armors
likely, that came a full day after i installed armor
>legendary
not yet, I had it installed on the type where legendary mods were just removable, i didn't think it'd make all weapons legendary
>weapon mods
yeah fuck wrye bashed, it won't let me merge any of them.
I'll give legendary a shot.

Mind suggesting an eye retexture? That picture was with Soulful Eyes, and I'm currently using "Natural Eyes", which look more human.

Would you willingly become a robobrain /fog/?

last time I checked Weaponsmith had you do a 50min tutorial where you had to download a gorillion mods separately from their pack

that's pretty cancer-y

>turning down immortality
>ever
It'd be a great thing to do for your 80th birthday.

it's only 13 mods now, it used to be more but they've gotten permission for the vast majority to be included in the 2000mb assets pack.

Blah Gotta stop making new characters, but this time I wont cheat and I'll play on Survival. Going with a Mad Max Theme build here as from youtube.com/watch?v=rQzypWz2yWQ&index=14&list=PLt4dvC3zSbYADD53fVSCNYb_wLMz8Ka8x

That's... actually not a bad looking male player character.

10/10
Would travel the wastes with.

He's not bad gave him a bit of scaring, but made it look like those were done years ago. I plan on going Gunslinger, how OP is Kellogs pistol with that perk?

Why do hair mods always look so out of place

I'm not sure.

I wish I did not have such a potato.
I could have nice graphics.
Soon...

Even the greatest of machines, cant handle looking or going towards Greentech/Downtown Boston

Yeah, but still.
Look at this screen showcasing >Muh son
I'd like for it to look a bit better.
At least it runs smoothly.
That, and not having literally everyone insult your graphics would be nice.

Does this jive well with the regular face maker or is this a static thing

I'm running on an 8350 FX with a RX 480 I'm out dated

It works with the face maker

is there an alternate start yet?
a fix to the shitty yes no sarcastic yes rude no decisions thing
voiceless PC

Any fun mod out there?
I want baby shaun to give me a blowjob

There is a mod yes, don't know the name tho

yes
yes
yes

silent protagonist mod
(dunno link, search it yaself)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/?
this one is good because it removes muh shawn from most if not all of your dialogue. You're an unassociated person who witnessed the kidnapping and murder and can choose to follow up on it or not. Most of the companion dialogue referencing muh shawn was changed or spliced to be different. Really well done, give it an endorsement.
It's exceptionally well fuckin' done.

any other good slutwear for new vegas?

hello

>tfw can't turn the Minutemen into a Napoleon-like Empire

What the fuck, nigger?

Was I supposed to always leave the FNVLODGen .esps activated, even after finished with the LOD generation process? I was always disabling the mods altogether.

Yes. Start Me Up.
No, and there'll never be. This is how all of the game's dialogue was built, there's no fixing it unless you're going to re-record conversations for all npcs or simply remove the dialogue options alltogether.
Yes. Silent Protagonist.

meme

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24568/?

Have mods made this game fun yet? Does mod organizer finally work?

oops

>youtube.com/watch?v=w4Ou4F-028Q
why

you may have gone too far in a few places

Good, that would be retarded as fuck

Yeah man, I tell you what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man.

Good god! Poor Bumble is an abomination as an adult.

He sort of looks like Tom Cruise in Last Samurai?

She's a bit of a cunt but you need to calm down

How old is Piper?

This is a cute looking black woman, right? I feel like something is off. Is it the eyebrows?

22-24. Seems a safe guess given the age of her sister

Aint gonna lie this is catchy

Kinda looks like she's snarling

Disabling legendary mods seems to have fixed it completely, thank you based user.

Hair needs to be darker

She doesn't even look like a black woman, m8. Maybe an quadroon at best

Let's say she's as old as her VA, so 39.

Alright, I'll make her hair darker.

But I swear there's something wrong with the brow. I may pull it out a bit. Have it match with the rest of her face.

Or I may just redo her all together.

I would hate it but I can't put in the effort to hate this little shitstain

>blue eyes

why? I mean, it's not impossible, but not really what one thinks of when it comes to black girls

What's a good base for black woman. One of the default faces in vanilla? Was going to tinker with that me thinks.

idk, I'm shit at CC. The best I can do with maximum effort is a solid 6

>Bumble
Actually doesn't look that bad for moving a facegen of that era between heads. Just narrow the jaw, cheeks should probably fall into place, then make the nose smaller and would look fine for FO3/NV.

Same here. That's why I have a shitty looking character, and came here to rectify it.

I think I may just go with that black woman preset then. Also,

>shieeeeet

spoke too soon, batons are back to normal and we've removed the 9mm luger tag from the 10mm pistol but all of them are still spawning as legendary variants with minutemen flare tags.
Rebalanced weapon overhaul maybe?

>>why?
why not

>tfw you hate ghouls to such an extreme that you go out of your way to kill every single one that you can
>But for some reason can't kill Dean Domino
He's just so majestically petty

It looks weird

is too late.

Gonna draw a Lenin face on the moon.

that looks terrible, why is everything so washed out?

How can anyone find this shit acceptable?

My waifu was being mouthy so now she's the center of attention in town for a few days.

Her butt is gonna be plenty injured once i'm done paddling it red.

Concord Civil Servant is busy cleaning up the city. So much restoration to do in Concord.

I wonder if the next TES will have a talking protagonist. I bet it does

Alright fog, I need some advice. This morning I posted the story in a much more rapid speed then normal, because my net was out all night so I took the pics, waited for the net to get back up then posted the pics and story. Do you like it that way better, then say me having to take a pic, write the story for it then go back to playing till I take another pic?

Basically it's a question of the timing space.

Also, anyone else better at judging writing in a grammatical sense? I feel like when I write I type Piper's name too much? Do you feel that way?

Also, thanks for being so nice to me fog. I don't know how I haven't annoyed you guys yet, but it makes me happy that you guys are so nice!