“Giant spinning dorito”

“Giant spinning dorito”

Other urls found in this thread:

oppositelock.kinja.com/o-on-doug-demuro-1725252560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doug is /ourguy/

No.

fuck off Doug

Alright Doug I know you're here so go review an AE86.

Doug poster be gone
Doug poster be gone
Doug poster be gone
Doug poster be gone
Doug poster be gone

>ONLY A 6 DOUGHSCORE™ IN HANDLING

wwhat what the fuck?!?!? The same score as a FUCKING Bentley Benteyga??!?

AS A FUCKING PIGFAT SUV?!?!?

FUCK YOU DOUGH
FUCK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

nice try doug

what did he mean by this ?

Doug is a faggot and I'm happy I had the opportunity to let him fucking know that. He thought it was a victory though.

oppositelock.kinja.com/o-on-doug-demuro-1725252560

>importance - 6
>the greatest rotary ever made, popular in movies and anime
>handling - 6
>faster than the GT-R or NSX, completely dominated IMSA
Dougscore is fucking stupid

>the greatest rotary ever made, popular in movies and anime

If I make a Guinness-world-record turd in my toilet it will be featured on books, it will probably make a few headlines and maybe even be featured on tv in a few slow days.
It would be the greatest turd ever made, it would be popular in tv and newspapers.

But it would still be a huge pile of shit and there are billions of other things more important and more popular than that you fucking child

the thing is 25 years old jesus calm the fuck down

So wait...this guy actually posted on Veeky Forums....?

Have you ever tried calming a child with asperger's?

It's fucking hard.

Veeky Forums collectively melted down over that one video.

pabuu posted this on gizmodo, and doug found out.

So I am guessing he made a video about taking an old skyline to a Nissan dealership, Veeky Forums freaked out, and he came here to....do what exactly?

I dunno if he ever actually posted here, but he definitely knows about the existence of this board.

wait...is this the same guy that took a Hummer to a Carmax to have them appraise it?

Yes, also the same guy that had the BUMPERTOBUMPERUNILIMITEDMILEAGEWARRANTY Aston Martin Vantage.

yes

>True victory.

I made the post as a joke after cringing to that video (desu his entire series of videos with that car pissed me off), then oppo got it and Doug responded to it.

Hilarious.

Fuck, alright I knew I recognized him from somewhere.

To be completely honest, outside of old top gear clips and jay leno's garage, I've hated almost all Veeky Forums related youtube content I have ever come across, and as such, I have no idea who the fuck most of them are.

This guy I vaguely remember because I had a good friend who was an auction buyer for Carmax in Greensboro, and I remember him talking about what a shit head this dude came across as when that video first came out

damn I forgot, project Binky/Bad Obsession Motorsports is also cool as fuck

How about you stop worrying about Doug and stick to moderating this board, ya fuck!

go back to sleep doug

Doug is a fucking kike

Doug started off as a gigantic faggot but over time he's grown / he grows on you.

But god his earlier videos are pretty bad.

I doubt the race cars had suspension that even remotely resembled the road car's

And? This isn't /pol/.

>faster than everything
>this is what rotards believe

He gets more and more aggravating. He's like a snot eating kid in adult man size.

how many quirks per second are you usually going?

no, he's italian heritage and it's fucking obvious.
if you don't know italians, take a look at them for a moment.

Isn't he actually romanian?

>le big tongue shouting jew

DELET THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

No he's quite obviously jewish/

no chance. whiny jew for sure

>always talks about how much something costs
>doesn't own the cars he reviews
>tries to find ways to break little, hard to find trim all in order to show *quirks*
>shills his blog/websites/dealers
>films with an iPhone 6
>on and on

yeah. not a jew

Tied with the s2000

Doug is so annoying. Too bad he reviews all the interesting cars.

>$80k 2-door soft top Defender
can't make this shit up pham

his videos are getting boring. i can't finish them anymore...didn't bother watching last few

seems about right. They're very similar cars both with strengths and weaknesses of their own.

You almost had me there, Doug.

I actually have a couple of Romanian friends who remind me of doug, or vice versa.