/bdog/ Black Desert Online

THE RECKONING IS UPON US
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more. Slightly pay2win but won't affect you.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/95w7gyUM

>Enchanting Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread. Dont Avatarfag.

Previous thread:

gift me this game on steam

>All the free publicity for your guild
>All that fame
Are you retarded? It's already the top guild in NA, what "publicity" and "fame" could they possible get for recruiting a streamer that they don't already have, please enlighten me.

Can I cum inside oothier and then have my pet horse cum inside her?

Isn't she """taken""" now?

HEy iM fRom stEaM CaN i HaBe TIpS aNd stUfF kAy TyvM

I don't even know any notable EU tamers besides FBI loli.

I WANT TO FUCK CATSENSUAL

>a human being typed this

What level of fishing should I be to start seeing hotspots in the Sea?

I've been sailing around for nearly 2 hours now and haven't seen a single flock of seagulls

People like me that don't know they exist know they exist now.
>Actually I don't even care about his guild
>Def wouldn't know about it if it wasn't for him

if you cant even afford $7, youre in for a bad time

You don't know they exist because you're a nobody who doesn't do node wars or is in some shitty t1 guild

Sent ;)

Damn, I didn't get it. I think I got hacked.

Maybe so, but for someone who thinks they're well known, on your own you're not. It's all cause of streamer boy.

There's Lemon which is basically just an autistic troll trying to get attention all the time.

Are you talking about man up

yes but is he cute

>an Korean MMORPG

post yfw relic shard from fishing

My cutie waifu Nyanpi.

>but for someone who thinks they're well known, on your own you're not
Not known to nobodies you are correct. It's kind of hard for someone who isn't relevant in pvp or doesn't do it at all to know about people who are and do. Try node wars sometime

>Hurtcules
>Hunkcules
It's one of you, isn't it?

Yellow witch is my wife

Nyanpi why do you talk about yourself so much in every mmo general?

>tfw you will never mindbreak honk honk till they are addicted to your special creampies

The thrill isn't there anymore. I used to rub one out if I saw a Golden Coelcanth after AFK fishing. Now the magic is gone.

What are you working on tonight /bdog/?

swEeT aM i Gu´D NogW? (:^ nOicE ^;)

Fair enough, still though my first thing was meant to defend you not put you down for having summit in your guild.

Just saying you guys worked for top spot, so its only natural you guys get to house a big name streamer.

Not them, I just think his character is cute.

Is nyanpi a girl irl?

clearing my quest log and then pushing to 57, it's the weekend after all

what about you?

Does this mean the one just registered was already bought via Pre-order?

Why even notify me.

Best crystal for an ultimate yuria weapon?

We're all little girls irl.

Once a slut always a slut. She has adultery and cuckolding as a fetish listed in her F-List so if she does deny others now she most definitely has a handful of cocks to bounce on in secret.

Casually leveling farming / hunting. Finished getting all the materials for the Epheria sailboat so I no longer need to put all my energy into collecting logs.

hOW dO i GeTs RInG? ^:)

>mfw ill never circus erp with clown-chan
>mfw ill never hit clownie in the face with a cream pie
>mfw ill never watch clown juggle balls
>mfw ill never hold hands with the clown

what did she do that made the crowd blush tho?

I'm play this game on the free trial right now and just hit level 20. Kinda bored and lonely though, would anyone interested in play with me and teaching me some things? I'

Who cares? It's a yuria and that piece of shit will get replaced.

neo-/v/ is posting facebook memes now? Neat.

sucked it lewdly off her fingers or wiped it on her clown tits

Guys I think I've fucked up. I just accidentally killed my online gf in BDO while we were running our silver farming rotation on pirates. I flagged up and she wasn't in my group yet because she just arrived. I wanted to kill a guy that was already sitting on our route. So I nuke him and my gf stands right next to me and gets caught in the blast and dies.

She instantly removed me from the BDO friendslist. I contacted her on steam and she refuses to talk to me. I wrote "I am sorry, it was a mistake. I didn't see you there" and she wrote back "..."

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

TELL MEE. I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN FIX THIS. SHE'S MY FIRST GF EVER AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER

PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME. IAM SERIOUS. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO SALVAGE THIS.

Send him $100 paypal and he'll refriend you

Do you succ?

hmm

wow you fucked up man

Tamer is pretty fun shame I have no idea what I'm doing

You are very cute, are you EU or NA?

yea too bad your black as well

Yeah I guess? I don't really know what I'm doing

niggers are not allowed on /bdog/

First tamer I've seen that makes me want to fug her.

EU
I'm not black, just tanned

cLam DowWn RiGhht NoGW ^;)

>tokarev is the bbc poster
not surprised

EU Tamers > NA Tamers
It's official now.

Doxen, prepare to die noob

Sounds good! Enjoy your night

no wonder the muslims are taking over EU

Not him but, I do.

im going to safely assume this is bait but answer anyway

you dont want a gf that cares about petty shit like that

delete them on steam, block them on bdo and camp them

I'm jerking off to this, how does that make you feel? Do you erp?

How could you kill me like this !! ! Is this a game to you?? You always take everything so lightly and not seriously, why am I even surprised?!?§

You killed me and now I'm dead >.<

This is NOT fixable, never attempt to contact me again ever ever never :'( :'( !

This is over........

Why is this entire general just erp fags and screenshot waifu posters? I just got into bdo and was expecting our general to be full of people pking, griefing, or looking for groups to grind with. Like what the fuck happened to this site? An open world pvp anytime game and only erp autists and waifu fags play?

my name is Granst if anyone wants to play with me btw would be apprecaited

you want to erp with me?

why does this entire general obsess about erp and then never actually do it

CUTE EMBER!

>I've never been to any MMO general before
user please, don't be that guy.

Pretty sure it's EU

tHIs pLacEiS fUIl of eErppP fRiEndS

cUome jIoN uuS

Thinking about getting this game.

Is the endgame content good?

get to end game and you will understand
this game has no end game pve..
also generals aren't where you discuss the game

pls stop

NA? Join Sardine.

i did earlier today, come back tomorrow and ill post again for more

>what did he mean by this

too shy

You are cutest tamer I have seen

>What is a guild
If you want to do group stuff you do it with your guildies, generals are places to shitpost and post waifus.

>VALOR ISNT AN ERP GUILD
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Me on the bed!

No, it's a shitty impossible grind.

I can't, she's too cute.

yea its great lots of raids and stuff

>Is the endgame content good?

M8 i dont play mmo's, is this what the point of them was? I thought you were suppose to grind and have fun experiencing massive worlds with tons of other people. I would have assumed this mongolian message board would be griefing all day and having fun actually playing the game.

>generals aren't where you discuss the game
Lad every game with pvp is usually discussing the game for the most part, sure its 50% faggotry still, but this general is 100% pure cancer.

There is literally no talk about grouping up to hunt down some reddit autists, kill streams, go for hunting groups, grind together, literally fucking nothing but erp and waifu

Is that a challenge?

go play wow or ff14 please and dont come back

>There is literally no talk about grouping up to hunt down some reddit autists, kill streams, go for hunting groups, grind together, literally fucking nothing but erp and waifu

Yes, that's how this general works. Feel free to see the door.

This isn't a co-op MMO.

It's a single player MMO filled with RNG carried dickheads.

I'm gonna accidentally burn this house down.

>Yes, that's how this general works. Feel free to see the door.
Lmfao Your literally the one posting erp and waifu shit aren't you? Jesus christ your a sad lonely faggot

>This isn't a co-op MMO.
I see plenty of people grouping up to farm together in chat, most people complain because pirates is literally dominated by groups playing together.

Stop it

Don't forget to also burn your_______________self