I like the Honda Civic

I like the Honda Civic.

Do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/carmakeacross/
youtu.be/W5wx0NKzfQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like it, I don't want one but after seeing what damage it can do on the track I respect it.

I respect no audi tho.

It destroys pathetic FRs

If I could get a new old shitbox, this would be the exact car.
It reminds me of my current 106 peugeot. Except faster, safer, quicker, more agile, more reliable and better looking imho.
Sadly those shits are rare here and a well one is over 4k

Only as ethier a base beater economy car or a full out (few simple mods list) built car. For anything in between I feel like theres better options

The single most overrated and unreliable pieces of shit on the road. Biggest meme car out there. I pretty don't respect anyone i see driving some junker like that. Not even fucking bait, i just abhor them and most Japcrap

elaborate.

best overall car ever made so yes

>posts a shitty old Mercedes

kek

elaborate

Underpowered, FWD, piss poor handling and road feel, awful cloth and plastic interiors, driven by the lowest of the low in society like spics nigggers and low class whites.
People can afford them, thus they get a civic and think its the greatest fucking car ever meanwhile you get 140hp and fuckin 195 tires and feel like some anime racer. So much shilling for civics on this board its unreal.

HONDA IS NOT GOOD

>I respect no audi tho.

Word.

Civic is literally the 205 GTI of cars

when i was 17 i liked the EP3 Civic, but slowly as i grew up i started to not give a shit about it because of the type of people who do own and rice them up.

It's almost like cheap, reliable, and slow makes a good first car or something

t. someone who lost to a Civic

>Underpowered
>piss poor handling and road feel
>posts ancient Benz

Tell me more senpai

elaborate

I got that benz for a similar amount of money to what you can get one of those civic hatches for where I live. The steering is tight and responsive, the car feels rock solid at high speeds. First big name car to come out with fully independent suspension, has fucking 215's on it, is turbo'd, cheap parts, mercedes badge, classic sedan aesthetic.

So yeah better than a civic in every way

300TD > your POS

oh wow

do go on this is getting entertaining now

someone acting like a poverty tier Mercedes is anything other than shit is hilarious

P O V E R T Y T I E R

pigfat

>Mercedes

Is it bad I want one exactly like the OP image?

See, I;m the only one here who will actually bring up why one car is better than the other. Someone like you acts like their civic is awesome and any other car from the era must be junk if its not a honda econobox. Poverty tier i that distasteful POS in your picture

other than the shit offset ots moce

nigga you have an ancient poverty spec car that was for poor people when it came out

its a Civic but pigfat even more slow and no decent handling

you literally think its good because its a Mercedes

You have a spoiler on your roof....

Oh wait you're a busrider and none of you even own a car

its nice*

dang his feelings are hurt and hes bringing out those entry level insults

p o v e r t y t i e r

>driven by the lowest of the low in society like spics nigggers and low class whites.
Or young people who haven't built up any formidable career yet and have to drive something that's

The merc was sold new for 44k in 1993
The honduh for 9k

euro here.
No they're shit, slow and pigfat.
And I'm not an interior decorator so I don't give a fuck about interor as long as it has a seat that keeps you in the corner.

Civic on the other hand can be insanely fast around the track with very little money spent

people actually paid that much for that?

lol

money doesnt buy taste or sense fo sho

amazing how theyve deteriorated to the price point of a 30 year old basic economy car

Now both are worth fuckall.

and the merc depreciated way more because its a POS

>amazing how theyve deteriorated to the price point of a 30 year old basic economy car
cheaper actually.
an audi from 90s is often cheaper than a xbox 360 or ps3

Some fag wanted to trade an audi qattro with the biggest engine from 2000 or something that was completely clean and low mileage for one of the cars in our jap cars club.
We laughed him out because his car was cheaper than our cheapest car. By 3 times.

ITS A FUCKING HONDA 4 BANGER WITH 115HP YOU INVALID SHILLS

The only old Mercs that were actually fast were AMG and those only in a straight line. The reason why Americans loved Mercs was because they were more expensive European versions of their landbarges.

Because audi is not cool, and Nissan/Honda/Mazda/Toyota/etc is, especially JDM shit like Silvia/Anime corolla/etc

It also weighs less than a ton.

there you go

so garbage that even old basic transportation from Japan is worth more

100hp Civic is faster than that crap turbodiesel and more fun to drive on top of it

it weighs less than a ton.
In my book an sub ton FF that can lose a lot of weight is a lot more fun than some retarded pigfat 20 hp automatic landbarge.
That honda will btfo a bimmer in twisties anyway.

>bumpy road
>car stops moving

funny how merc couldn't even top that honda

Yes I do. That generation civic is my 3rd-favorite FWD car that exists in the US market (Eclipse GS-T and CRX are 1 & 2 respectively).

Pic only mildly related.

I might if it's fanbase weren't a bunch of faggots. The gti is better anyway

I respect the car, but I wouldn't hesitate to send it's owners to the oven when given the chance. The ones who riced the shit out of it I mean.

Fucking scum, lowest denominators in vehicle ownership.

There is a stock 90s one near my house that always has a child seat in it

Every other one I see is a ricer

Peugeot made better hot hatches

I like Mitsubishi Colt

why

>tfw I will never have an eg or ek hatch.
Just have my little ep3.
Civics are unironically my favorite car.

I can believe in you

what car is that

that dash tho

I'm pretty neutral but every single car magazine filled with car nuts who drive hundreds of cars a year for a living all rate the new civics damn near perfect in it's class so you have to respect that

Put it in myself. Old stuff cracked

A Honda Civic

The top of the trunk edge threw me off, it looks so pronounced and sharp in your pic
Looks so rounded otherwise

thats because the one I posted is modified.

Also its the JDM version

instagram.com/carmakeacross/

Hatchback civics are ghey.

Sedan and coupe civics are the only good ones (excluding the type-r(ape) of course)

No ragrets

i luv my civic

I fucking love the older ones. Too bad they're all rust or absolutely demolished around here

What a shit tier yard
Trash bags left out in front of garage
Old faded house paint
Garbage driveway
Yard has seven types of weeds, no grass, and dog piss marks all over it
Boomer tier season flag
Shit lawn furniture
Crowded, filthy, unorganized garage
Rust bucket 30 year old Benz that probably doesn’t run

Fuck off poor. Try harder.

I like clean ones now

Never liked them growing up because I was in my early 20’s during the prime F&F ricer garbage era of 1999-2004.

But now that I’ve owned a few 4cyl imports since then,and the bad rice is long gone, I’ve come to appreciate them. Especially a good K swap or B18 plus boost.

8th gen best gen

>last affordable car to have a high revving engine

Doesn’t rev even to 7k rpm

Sad!

Can you imagine being the tripfaggot dirtying up this thread?

Not a single reply to him, literally replies to himself. Utterly embarrassing.

>Car board
>Types long ass paragraph about guy's lawn
>Who knows about lawns?
>Spics of course
>ricer fag cant appreciate quality european engineering

You got so butthurt that someone tried to actually have a discussion about junky nipshit even though the poorest of the poor drive hondas

fucken old hondas are absolute monsters on our local tracks down under. Some of them look ok and damn they're quick.

This is a VW

Only the old ones

>piss-poor handling
The bait was breddy gud until this

t. smoked by Jordan Cox

You are embarrassing yourself more guy. Get your shit sorted out.

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

1/10

I like the honda civic

youtu.be/W5wx0NKzfQA

I do. My mum's had two of them and having spent about a decade riding in the passenger seat of one has made me really like them.

I like cheap, nimble FWD hatchbacks, and the Civic is basically the quintessential cheap, nimble FWD hatchback, so yes

I have a 2008 civic thats powered by CNG. its fucking awesome. It has a 300 mile range and it takes $16 to fill. My truck is much more comfortable though

But mini is the daddy of all cheap, nimble fwd hatches

not in america.

the civic was the first real fwd shithatch

I do not like the civic.
I do not like tiny 4 cylinders and I do not like the crowd that Hondas always seem to gather.
However, I need a cheap, reliable car that can be made fun (not necessarily fast) for cheap, and won't kill me on gas or insurance.
Any Honda fags want to sell me on a 1992-2000 civic?
How easy are they to work on?
Do they have decent handling/fun to drive?
I would need to learn manual, is this a forgiving car to do so on?
How costly are these to maintain and DD?

My budget is 4500 and I am currently in an 03 camry, so just looking for a general improvement in the fun department without sacrificing low fuel/repair costs and high reliability

Tbh I'm having more fun in my D16 than I had in my 3 valve GT.

>How easy are they to work on?
I made a thread while back asking what is the easiest car to work on. Many agreed that the Civics were by far the easiest to work on, and models up to 2005 had larger engine bays than more recent Civics.