/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Botchling edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old thread:

first for Ciri

Geralt and Triss OTP

monster design in this game is 10/10

!

Triss is a cutie :3

post uncensored or link please

ded

Lambert, Lambert...

Is it just me, or do all of the redkit.cdprojektred.com mod links just redirect to the cdprojekt homepage? None of them go to any mods.

triss is fucking shit smelling liar cunt who fucks pig shit

triss is fat fuck who smells like shit

yennefer is a disgusting cheating whore cunt

triss is vomit bag

yennefer is a selfish hunchback turd of a person

Yeah, they seem to be down.

triss is manipulative selfish bitch

yennefer is a long faced hoe with shit personality

why are you guys so rude? stop bullying waifus pls

triss is minor character with no personality and shit smelling pants

yennefer is ugly manipulative pig anus

triss is horrible person that lies all the time she also looks like a pig

yennefer is a gross selfish liar no one likes, not even her own daughter

triss is secondary character with no real personality and she also smells like shit

triss sucks ass

yennefer will never be in the first two games because she is selfish cheating turd

Does anyone have the screenshot of that post a guy made on here with a Geralt bowlhead cut and him satirically talking about his "OC" Ciri. I need a laugh from that

yennefer is ugly hunchback dick sucking whore

triss is stupid dumb whore

yennefer is horrible mother and she eats drowner penises

triss is piss

yennefer is selfish cheating whore cunt with a disgusting smelly vagina filled with turds

triss will never have any major role in the books or the games. she fucking sucks ass

triss vomits shit out of her mouth every night

yennefer will never be the only woman that appears in all three games because her pussy smells like garbage and she eats poop

triss is sack of shit pile of diarrhea

yennefer likes golden showers on her smelly ugly horse face

triss smells so horrible that everyone avoids her like plague

yennefer has no friends because she is bitch cunt with disgusting personality

triss likes witchers dicks inside her

yennefer is a petty worthless piece of shit that sleeps with multiple men every night

What a fucking good start to the thread

nvm found it

triss looks so awful that not even drowners want to fuck her

triss is so fucking ugly hag that everyone hates

Nothing like a good ol' waifu war to start the day :3

yennefer cheated on geralt because she's a dick hungry whore

triss sleeps with every man when she's get the chance because she is so fucking ugly and smell like absolute vomit poop

every npc hates yennefer because she has cesspool personality. she is vitriol filled piss bucket with a hunchback soul.

Ciri is cute :3

triss is ridiculous cunt that nobody likes because she diarrheas her pants every day

yennefer shits through her mouth. whenever she talks i only see turds coming out of her mouth

triss farts her pants and then picks up the poops from her pants and puts them to her mouth and chews shes fucking disgusting poop monster cunt face

yennefer puts dog turds in her vagina to cover up the smell of zerrikanian cum

triss plugs her butthole when the smell gets so bad that it kills everything near her

yennefer uses her anus to please drowners for coppers

triss bakes vomit cakes for her guests oh wait nobody visits her because she smells so fucking bad

>triss bakes vomit cakes
That actually sounds delicious. I'd eat her vomit cakes in a flash :3

>just saw a Roche x Geralt tumblr art

It was fuckin hot.

>actually fucking anyone at all

degenerate

My Geralt only fucks one woman, his sweet Triss. He respectfully turns down all the other ladies.

your geral fucked many women in the books

Well, yeah, but that's all in the past. Now he found peace and harmony with Triss and doesn't sleep around anymore.

who was the bottom?

Geralt obiously

is there a way to save graham? fyke isle fisherman guy

nope

>page ten

>This is what /wtc/ has become

So that red emperor (radovid?) is dead. Then dijkstra was a dick and i killed him. I just want that peace bro's.

It says i finished the quest but i didnt get any rewards or xp or anything?

there's no reward for this quest. it decides who wins the Northern war in your ending

When exactly did Eredin lay the curse on Avalach?

They and Ciri sailed on the boat and then Uma just appeared on the shore. What happened in between?

C-Can we guys discuss the game?

we don't know when he layed the curse exactly. when ciri and avalach sailed on the boat, he sent her to the isle of mists, but maybe then the curse got stronger and avalach transformed into uma, so he was unable to get to the isle with her.that's just my guess, because it's quite confusing

which aspect of the game do you want do discuss, specifically?

The Coroner who was a higher vampire ended up being so weak compared to godlike strong Detlaff.

Well, the term 'higher vampire' is a bit fucked up in the games. In the games there are two types of vampires: lower (ekkima, fleder, garkain) and higher (katakan, bruxa, alp). And then there's even higher vampires like Regis and Detlaff who are intelligent, at first glance look like humans and live among them. For some some reason they are just called higher vampires, too.
The Coroner is a katakan, which makes him a higher vampire but not the type of Regis and Detlaff.

What bothers me more is that the coroner is even mortal to Geralt, because according to B&W the nigga isn't even supposed to be killable from non-vampires. Same with that trailer presaging the death of Orianna by Geralt, they're just fucking winging it with no real planning. They also publicly said that Iorveth and Saskia were alive and fine post-release, then they just killed Saskia off with that trash comic after deciding to not use her in the expansions as i assume was planned

>The Coroner is a katakan, which makes him a higher vampire but not the type of Regis and Detlaff.
Which makes it kinda weird that Geralts medalion didn't react to a common bloodsucker.

I think the developers mixed the term higher vampires with the 'true higher vampires' in this instance.
It becomes confusing after having played Blood and Wine

seconding that

For a man that doesnt like portals, Geralt sure uses them alot.

I thought Eredin cursed Avalach when they first appeared in that forest on Skellige?

Whatever happened with the stolen Cyberpunk info? Did the leakers pussy out when CDPR got the police involved?

Probably

It seems like they've been down for a couple of days now. Do you know where else I can get this particular mod?

I've checked a bit and I can't seem to find it. You used to be able to get it from ModDB, but it's not available there now. Maybe try asking CDPR support or wait until they get the website up again. Maybe they removed it on purpose for some reason though, I'm not sure.

Finished the game for the first time. Should I go for a completely new game or a NG+?

I want to keep my level and skills but I heard NG+ is kind of broken.

You're right. Eredin cursed Avallac'h in the forest but the curse didn't manifest itself immediately. He only became Uma after they returned to Skellige the second time.

I'd do NG+. I never had issues with it. You keep your money, skills, bombs, potions, gear(it becomes obsolete after a short time though).

Just finished Witcher 1 and moving onto 2. What difficulty should I choose and which control scheme? I was thinking gamepad and hard