/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Smug Kibito edition

>DLC 4 (scheduled for 28th of June) will include:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 1 New Master: Zamasu
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Some new costumes, including SS4 Goku and Great Ape Suit, as well as (static) saiyan tail accessory
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
Some of it is free too

>DLC 3 included:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosè Goku Black), Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quests
– 5 New Attacks (4 Bojack mentor skills and Rosè Kamehameha)
– 3 New Costumes (Future Mai's outfit, Black's Gi, Zamasu's outfit)
– 2 New Poses

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/mondo-nugget/fake-moons-theme-of-targos
soundcloud.com/mondo-nugget/funky-fiststheme-of-balten
i.imgur.com/YCW09Gm.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And here's your duck.

Kibito is a rad dude

Fuckin kek
Good shit once again, Rette

Since this is a Kibito thread, I demand your finest Kibitos as a toll

Pretty much this, shilling, forcing, or smutting is what gets you remembered.
Ive seen some characters who started out and wanted to be innocent characters but didnt gain traction until they decided to play the lesbian game and just talk nothing but smut and sex. Then once they were in and people were actually remembering their character and including them, THEN they decided to do lore stuff and people payed attention.

But why are they melting

>Kibitocucks

Bet you think you're really funny, user

Reposting for the fresh thread of bel-air.

soundcloud.com/mondo-nugget/fake-moons-theme-of-targos

Annnnnd a preview of the next one.

soundcloud.com/mondo-nugget/funky-fiststheme-of-balten

You're right, I'm sorry- here, have a happito

kibito a shit

why is shin so smol

wew i didnt know what that was at first

Kibito is lucky he wasn't blessed with jobbing powers within the sword

Good shit patch

That's a good Kibito, you may pass
Glad you are reasonable after all
You a shit
Because he's not as cool as Kibito

It's not about the art but making friends. If you want to be a part of a group just to get free shit then you're being duplicitous. Just try making friends with people and if they're drawfags maybe they'll be kind enough to want to draw you of their own accord and if they're not then you've at least made a friend to bullshit with.

>endtimes
eh? seems fine to me

I wasn't involved, but there's one member who I've been following ever since they first joined /dbg/ back in January. People assumed a lot about their character and posted shit about them in the Discord. It's funny to see what they said about that person back then and how they treat that person now that they found out that the person not only can draw, but is actually a pretty cool guy.

If you think you know who I am talking about, use the search feature in discord and see for yourself.

>you're being duplicitous
>duplicitous
JOKES ON YOU I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WORD MEAAAAAAAANS!!!

he's a boss from paper mario, you have to find a missing letter or something to beat him

I think i have an idea, though im probably wrong

The OP neglected to mention new attacks, including super god foot and spin masenko being made available for CaCs, super blue fist (now with teleports), super version of Spirit Sword, and Merged Zamasu's attacks, including an innovative super that allows you to move freely while charging it.

Is it Spats?

If you have any sort of talent then the "inner circle" will latch onto you fast as shit and try to mold you or your stories if they get a grasp on it.

This is good information to put in user, thanks a ton!

>Muh Bogeyman

>this means I have no talent

you keep talking about the clique molding people's stories but I can't think of a single example or how that's possible at all when one can just say no

Vegetto > Vegito

You're wrong and you know it.

Vegerot > Vegetto > Vegito

Bejetto > Vegerot > Vegetto > Vegito

discord was a mistake, they were just loud enough in their cries of innocence that the people opposed to it got tired of warning people it would lead to shit like this

how deep does this go

Where does "-to" come from in Kakarot? Why is "Vege-" in Vegeta and "Vegi-" in Vegito spelled the same?

>tfw delta is still gone

カカロト
ka ka ro to
japs have trouble ending on consonants bar "N/ン" so you'll often get vowels on the end of words that don't have them in english

Why would they ever come back? As far as I could tell they didn't like anyone here and barely played the game.

Yeah but it's "Kakarot" in English while "Vegito" still has the "-to" on end.

So vegeto's real name should be Veget.

Because Veget sounds retarded.

IT'S VEGET

so now that we saw all the universes which universe you faggots rooting for?
u10 or bust

Tenshinhan

my boy gowasu and his horny loli
elephantiasis can come too I guess

Robot universe is best universe and I'll fight anyone who disagrees

Swole Jaco almost makes me want to say U11

6 but honestly they're all awful.

I politely disagree

Alright these are both pretty compelling arguments.

/m/ is powerful.

shit i dont want to be a badguy

Veeky Forums is more powerful

Veeky Forums will be defeated
Zamasu was right

maybe but maybe also shyne but thats just a guess

Hey! Respect the robot!

Unfortunately it does not matter at this point. This has been going on since the beginning and every time its brought up, ether in an argumentative way, a casual way, or a sperg kind of way, it is just brushed off with the usual "its a sperg or a retard" comment or denied.

Even though i know it will be brought up again, it really shouldn't because people will obviously never take a step back and look at it objectively.

Then again i guess it doesn't matter since people still put up with it and then we all continue to throw user shade at one another and pretend its all ok.
Its just like real society!

Got any new lewds recently?

I like at least 1 of every character introduced among the universes.

Pride Troopers are a complete Sentai Team with COLORED BACKGROUND EXPLOSIONS, I might have to root for them the hardest.

/m/-verse is great and they look cool, I want them to kick some ass.

U6 I seriously might be rooting for slightly more than U7. Or at least, I want them to team up. Freeza already plotting things with Frost, goddamn.

>literally *teleports behind you*

This is gonna be a good arc

Not everyone puts up with it. People either leave or stop posting. Sooner or later there won't be anyone of worth left.

I'm almost 100% sure it's because people do it in the thread, anonymous. Talk about your issues with the people you have issues with rather than posting here, where it's technically off topic, and people might take you seriously. Talking about it here just invites shitposting.

Nah you can trace and people will love you for it and latch on to, so long as you are tracing things of their characters and make sure to do a few risky/scantily clad ones.

No need to actually put in effort

No, but I've got __ideas___

___Go on___

but why would anyone pick on those two? I've never seen them sperg out or hate on anyone before

Yes.
and they're canon
i.imgur.com/YCW09Gm.jpg

Facesitting
Paizuri
Only gonna be getting some SFW comms for a while though

>they didn't like anyone here
speak for yourself

>barely played the game
if i remember they kind of had a screwy schedule, and played when they could or were feeling up to it

The problem was is that the people they didn't like happened to be the loudest ones and decided to push buttons.

Did delta over react sometimes? Yea.

Did people also fuck with them because they knew what would get a reaction sometimes? Yea, and one happened to be a mod

Also people couldn't handle being blocked for some reason. If your blocked you are blocked why the fuck did people have to freak out about it.
If the person doesn't want to talk with you then they didn't want to. Get over it, it happens.
They obviously tried to avoid problems even though they would over react to stuff, but somehow people wanted to make more problems with them.

get out dyke squad

Best husbando

The only thing I remember about Delta was that they'd show up, say no one liked them, tell everyone who was saying otherwise that they were wrong, and leave again.

I would agree with you but unfortunately even if problems are brought up to people involved, shitposting still happens.

Especially now more than ever, or before when problems where brought up, some would play the 1-up game of "i have worse problems" or stuff might just go un-noticed ooor there would be people that would gang up on the person pointing out a problem (>ib4 well maybe their problems were stupid)

You would think the more personal it is or putting a face to the complaint would make it be taken seriously by people.

One way or the other shitposting will happen i guess, hell i have even seen it happen to one or two of the so called "popular" people.

Frankly all the bitching about this unimportant bullshit just makes me want to leave, as it has for several other people. This is a dragonball game, not high school. The only goals here should be to make friends and have fun but for the past few months it's all about being cunts to each other and starting drama. DM the individual people you have problems with and leave it out of the thread. The bogeyman crap sure as hell isn't improving anyone's /dbg/ experience.

This.

why the hell does half the people here get any hate. Quite a few of them dont deserve the shit they have got in the past.

for everyone saying "muh discord boogeymen", have you ever seen a more hypocritical statement?

literally cannot make shit like this up

>this shit again
See a therapist already.

Would buularose be opposed to having fetish art commed of them?

This thread is quickly getting out of hand and I'm afraid

I don't think I was in the discord at the time, but when Shyne appeared they were overly peppy and positive, which let's face it isn't really how people talk on Veeky Forums. But she took the abuse they lobbed at her in the thread in stride, so people warmed up to her quick. Of course, the art helped, but it was mainly the attitude.

I have never seen anyone say literally anything mean about Spats.

Man, that's a nice expression.
Sadly all my buufu lust disappeared between XV1 and XV2 and I don't know why.

How did you even find that post? I tried looking for mentions of Shyne but I sure wasn't gonna go back 100+ pages of results for it.

w-wow.

I didnt believe it so I made it a point to look that up and it did come out unprovoked and wasnt even a joke or ironic statement.

Then one or two other people started ragging on shyne for a few comments before trailing off to something else.

I thought it was just in the thread where shyne got shit at first

Shyne is cute!

>Also people couldn't handle being blocked for some reason.
Because it's a shitty thing to do to someone without any warning, explanation, or chance to talk it out? You're only looking at it from their side, but it really didn't benefit them either since they never had anybody to play games with and cutting people off just made that worse.

In the discord you can set to look for posts from before a certain date along with other filters.

But nemi can do no wrong!
How dare you point out an example of something from their past! They probably didnt have their pizza for the day! Or they didnt hug a cat!

Needless to say theres probably an excuse for them in some way shape or form to absolve them of shitting on someone they didnt know!

then put in the name of the person (in this case nemi)
then next to that just type "hime" and hit search

Okay, but you knew it was Nemi.
I don't understand why you can't choose which page of results you want, stupid ass Discord.

Nemi has been kind of a bitch to people at times, but maybe you should bring that up to their face when it happens instead of shitposting about them in a thread they don't read. They're a very pleasant person most of the time.

>/dbg/ - Dragon Ball General

>dumb drama is the only way the thread stays alive
>probably shitposters coming back for the DLC