/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28428/
loverslab.com/topic/21384-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul-v2-12814/page-1
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?
mega.nz/#!300W3SpS!1uZ2KZaaUB4u_024Gtc3FOhjAYzM-XYQBVtnI9J47cQ
yuki.la/vg/173142047#p173191598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I-I'll get it at some point!

Training
Lewds
and Cheese posting

Whoa, I would've never known.
You don't have to post that red one, keep it unique to her. I'll get to making this one equippable. Thanks again, truly.

gonna need the quick rundown on sacrosanct

oh dog what

Start over from scratch.

There's no salvageable face in there even if you fixed all the complaints people will have. For instance the eyes being too far apart and the nose and lips looking weird. Sometimes a person can make something and it will turn out that it's just bad. I do it too, everyone does. With all kinds of art.

This is nerve wracking

Assuming you're using Racemenu, tap the jagged edges of the face away with the smooth option.

Happens when your VRAM is choking to death. Try running her body textures and what not through nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

My friend this has also happened to me on numerous occasions. It means you are an elder god waifufag, welcome to the club.

I hope you can do something about that jawline so I can rate your NW(nice waifu).

Why?

If you don't mind me asking, why are you even making and taking pics of this character?

leagues below better vampires

I've never done this before and I wanted advice on how to be less shit

Does your wife get new haircut from time to time?

VtmB ripoff that doesn't fit Skyrim at all.

It's more for a blood mage/Hemomancy type character really, I think. I went with it over BV because BV is heavy on your load order (it's perfectly safe, but it's like your one big mod for your load order, y'know) and I'd already played through BV on another character. For each "leader" in-game you drink from (Ulfric, Elenwen, Astrid etc), you rank up towards new abilities (such as sneak feeding, being more sneaky under the moon, being able to regain HP in the sun etc) and you do this through a questline that runs once and ends when you drink enough people. It adds another questline that allows you to learn the real good stuff, Hemomancy - these are cool blood spells that inflict damage-over-time, cause enemies to explode into blood after a certain amount of time, crucifies dead bodies in a sigil that hangs in the air until an enemy runs into it etc. These are gained by a new ability called draining (you outright drink an NPC to death) and you gotta eat a certain amount of people to gain access to them.

It also completely overhauls the VL tree with loads of neat stuff, crucially it combines your draining/drinking counter with the VL. This means you can gain VL perks by playing normally and using your Hemomancy, so no more flying around Whiterun eating rabbits for easy perk points. You can even use the custom vamp lord replacer on LL to make your VL look exactly like your character, so it all merges nicely together. There's other cool things in the mod as well, but it's probably easier to just look on the Nexus page.

Also Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines.

Ignore izzy, he's not being constructive, he says this same thing to everyone

repostan

Does anyone use an UNP clothing/armor replacer with a focus on practical armors? i'm not interested in slutwear and I'm trying to find something that covered the base game and dlcs.

I would stick with vanilla/practical armors, but I'm so tired of seeing nip slips on NPCs.

I can understand his point though, this character might just need to be remade from the ground up

Good magic animations for males? PLEASE RESPOND HAVE MERCY

There's no trick to it you just have to keep trying. You can' just make a random character and expect it to turn out of a sexy babe.

It's like having a kid in real life, it's basically random what it looks like.

I don't. Right now I'm trying to improve some other guy's waifu that looks fantastic.

I say that a lot though because it's nothing but the truth. You're just mad that I said it to you too, and presumed I was insulting you as a a person(how is this possible, you're anonymous). You can't handle critique like that other guy, don't drag him down to your level trying to promote ignorance.

I'll help you with your character too if you want.

Happens to literally the best of us.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28428/
works fine on dudes

Would you recommend me using ECE instead? Someone said its more noob friendly

I've never used RM but I liked ECE.

Most of the characters I've adored were made with vanilla sliders though so I don't think it really matters, you just have to get lucky, spend a lot of time on it, and have an eye for aesthetics.

Thanks mate!

and/or*

Sometimes you can make something good really fast

ece is ded.

skyrim is ded

>custom vamp lord replacer on LL
What mod is that? All I could find is this nexus mod with goofy wings. Gonna try out Sacrosanct for this playthrough.

What do you mean?

Think I found it, actually.
loverslab.com/topic/21384-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul-v2-12814/page-1 is what I'm assuming you're talking about for the replacer

Modding is dead.

lets die

I'm gonna live just to spite you

RaceMenu: Last updated 2015
ECE: Last updated 2016

is RaceMenu ded? does everyone use ECE instead?

No, Racemenu has by far more users and more mod support

Racemenu is already perfect.

Then why do the best waifus come out of ECE?

Post your last screenshot, /tesg/.

how does something like this get to the hot files

Japan favors ECE. That should tell you all you need to know.

I'm currently trying to remove the HDT physics from some clothing I want to use on my characters. So far I think its working and I like how the new outfit looks on Yvenn.

So if I want my waifu to look like a lifeless sex doll, use ECE. Got it.

Whoops meant to reply to

This doesn't mean anything though ECE works.

Because it's good.

Skyrim modding is ded. All that is left are scraps of follower mods.

Then why is everything you touch shit?

Finally she's not shit

Quotes from the games:
>I took spell into my knee and then I stopped working

oh boy

It isn't. What are you talking about?

She's definitely getting better each time! Keep it up :3

Does TKRE give anyone else mad neck seams or am I gay?
Whats the next best meme ENB on the market?

rampage

No, you're just gay

repill me on Sofia

>walking around
>find Bandit attacking a dog
>save dog
>fast travel back home and let kids adopt it
>legit buzzing cause I got my little family a big pupper
>do Arniel's Endeavour
>warped soul gem bug
>whatever I do I can't fix it
>have to load a 7 hour behind save without puppers in hope of progressing with Arniel's quests

That helmet is too small. It's not possible for a head to comfortably fit inside of it.

You should make it bigger with nifskope.

I'll give it a look

I thought as much. Guess I will make a trap character now.

I found some HDT sail things and none of my armour causes CTDs anymore. Yay.

Yeah, that's it. It's pretty simple to use. Just make sure you edit the height in CK (there's a post in the thread somewhere) or else you'll be a vampirelet.

Lord Armour a best.

Going to restart her in a few minutes desu

Pretty sure an ENB wouldnt make a seam, unless it made an already existing seam more obvious

By the way, I've heard people use ETaC and JK's cities together, is there a compatibility patch for the two? I've been using both at the same time, and while they work well together, there is a few places where they messed with one another

Some may have thought this pic was an ironically bad picture for instance, but in fact I was checking to see if my character's head fits inside of the helmet correctly.

>Pretty sure an ENB wouldnt make a seam
It actually can but you're mostly right.

>By the way, I've heard people use ETaC and JK's cities together, is there a compatibility patch for the two? I've been using both at the same time, and while they work well together, there is a few places where they messed with one another
Is it a big deal? Maybe you could fix it yourself it's kinda fun making patches for landscape mods.

idk I think it would look a bit silly bigger

It's not a big deal, just Falkreath having two gates within one another and a floating torch and shield in Riverwood

Sometimes it can be... painfully easy to see when people are using TKRE

It would look more realistic. Right now you look like a headlet which is a lame label but it's all I can think of. Heck you can't even see your eyes with that mod, not very immersive in my eyes.

I'd just deal with it. Sorry I don't know about a patch that helps.

If you google "how to make a compatibility patch" you might find something relevant, I saw one the other day looking for an Oblivion mod but modding Skyrim is a bit different than TES4. As far as landscaping goes.

well look at mr edgelord over here.

Is that the steel plate bikini armor btw? It actually looks good on him, along with that decoration thing on his back.

Just having fun with clothes, gonna have to create a version of the Nirnroot necklace that lays atop her robes though.

Eiries is this you can you log on Steam for a sec?

Nevermind, just grabbing the JK's cities only

I could not get that damn download link to work on that damn HDT bloodmage outfit no matter what I did.

Would you mind throwing it on mega or something?

That's not Eiries.

WHERE IS RK FOLLOWER RENEWAL

Is it Honey, do you have Steam?

>no vanilla armor & clothes UUNP HDT non-skimpy mod exists

What a shame

>headlet

I'm Honey, that pic was Kiseenaji.

I'll pass the message on to Eiries that he's being summoned.

>Lord Armour a best.

I think I agree.

she's looking ready to rough someone up

will hand to hand be more of a thing in the future? Rare to see her without armor

what happened to that CBBE/UUNP vanilla armor "hi-poly" whatever
also there's this? nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?

Damn that looks normal there I wonder if it was just the angle or your body being too huge. That other dude thinks you're a freak though are you going to take that?

>incomplete

Pointless

izzy why the fuck are you still here holy shit hahaha

who u

guy who made this

what would happen to the community if tes vi ended up being set up so that only mods bought off bethesdas 'creationclub' and official addons could be used.

ded

Mod piracy

who?

riots in the streets

stop responding to my posts thnx babe :)

It's the Nordplate Bikini set, but using SPOA textures. It's taking fucking hours to make the set work, it's not as easy as pointing the meshes to the correct textures. I love his armours, but fuck.

This is the one I found, even found UUNP for it -
mega.nz/#!300W3SpS!1uZ2KZaaUB4u_024Gtc3FOhjAYzM-XYQBVtnI9J47cQ

Sent ;)

Have I done something to offend you?

It won't be set up like that. Bethesda isn't retarded.

>will hand to hand be more of a thing in the future?
It will be there, but seldom used. A fallback plan for if magicka reserves are petered, and her sword is somewhere else.
I still wish to continue reliance, it's just proving to be difficult with so many actors surrounding the scene, but I'll find a way.
Also, not sure it's "hand-to-hand", she's more of a kicker, though a new teacher behind bars will help her punches.
Whatever happened to Nayan and his precious ebony?

yuki.la/vg/173142047#p173191598

>can't get to open it because of dawnguard errors or somesuch
Guess I'm fine with being a vampirelet, then

well I look forward to it! the shots so far have been really cool
that one in particular