pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak7vVwR1-E8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja a shit and not canon

Remember to report and ignore. Don't indulge in the spics whims, not even to insult him. Don't give him the satisfaction of a (you)

Azura is shit.

Emma's on the move!

You're as pathetic as Tharjacuck, fuck off.

Bullying Emma with my lollipop!

meant for

free blowjob for her voters

Jeorge is my husband!

Elise is pure. delet

this is my wife

Say happy birthday to this man.

How good are her blowjobs?

Trip back on.

Happy Birthday invisible man!

pull for me onii chan

You lose again Azuracuck

What's the hold up dude? I'm waiting.

Azura a best!

That's nice, Severa

W H E N??

>having Azura, Camilla, Tharja, Nino, Felicia, Nowi, Delthea, Ghast, Etika, Faye, Lucina, "reddit," all Twitter normalfag terminology and all tripfags and namefags filtered
Feels good, man.

that's like playing on phoenix casual, bro

That's not Severa's wife

Vote for my sister /feg/, or else...

Not an argument

>not filtering cuck too

Dumb Kempfposter

>implying there would be any nonfiltered posts after that

this tbqh famalama

or what, you'll kill her?

you do you

Kempf would unironically be worse than Olwen and Reinhardt automatically because no brave tome. They'd have to give him a special Brave Sword (Master Sword) like in chapter 11 to compete, otherwise he'd have his shitty Poison Sword. I doubt they'd have three blue mage cav from the same game.

I love my cute tsuntsun wife! I just want everyone to know how much she means to me!

How is it going through /feg/ with 99% of it hidden?

So when are we getting the smut

Y-you'll what...?

can you just put on a trip already so i can filter you

Lucina is the wife. Kjelle, Cynthia, Noire, Owain, and Inigo are the concubines.

You're left with like 3 posts a thread after that though?

B-But what if I literally am a cuck?
Comfy. Very comfy.

Die.

Lethe when?

Kill yourself loser

Why does Severa have a female harem?

Anyone want to talk in depth about the game design behind FE4-10?

Azura, Camilla, Tharja, Nino, Felicia, Nowi, Delthea, Ghast, Etika, Faye, Lucina, reddit

You ARE voting for the non-shit healer, right /feg/?

severa is gay you dumb cuteposter

Tsuns try too hard that they don't get the dick.

nice one!

Why isn't Nah susceptible to Severa's charms?

If you're a real cuck tell me your fantasies because I'm one too

You've watched ALL of /our guy/ Ghast's Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Va - len - teeyah let's play right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak7vVwR1-E8

Boys are gross.

Will Leonardo, Edward and Nolan get their prfs in Heroes or will gaijin-onry content be ignored?
Will Shinon get Silencer, the Double Bow, or no prf at all?
Will Sonia or Limstella introduce Fimbulvetr? What color will it be? It will most likely be inheritable, right?
How will legendary weapons be distributed for some games? For Elibe, for example, will Zelot get Maltet? Will Dayan get Murgleis? Will Niime and Yoder get Apocalyps and Aureola?
Or will legendary/prf weapons generally be ignored as to not bloat the game with overpowered bullshit?

>voting for a canon slut

they have their prfs in cipher so probably

kys yurifag

I like Hana

>will gaijin-onry content be ignored?
For the last time, they have those weapons in Cipher.

>The whore of Jugdral
She's shit

Fimbulvetr is a wind tome so they'd be Green I guess.

>has all promoted units, including a sage atlas, before grieth's citadel
What the fuck is wrong with him? Did he grind in his blind Awakening playthrough from this year as well?

Also will Leif's prf be the Light Brand or the Blaggi Sword?

Greetings everyone, it is I, Xander, first prince of Nohr and king of 5heads!

I am here to tell you to vote for Sakura in the gauntlet. You would expect me to say Elise I'm sure, but Elise is a shitty annoying moeblob who is just good for being impaled on my sword like she was in Birthright. Sakura is pure, strong, too good for this world, and ESPECIALLY too good for Nohrian scum like me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to help out my blatantly evil father some more. Remember, don't vote for Elise!

Yellow Comet a best
>OG Ryoma
>Cute Fog of War girl
>Roflcopter Jagen
>Bartre

Just realize it probably would have been smarter to wait to train my Marth until an SP event considering how much it's going to cost.

I'm so dumb.

No! NO! Fuck of to /soc/ right the fuck now or end up like this one

ELISE IS MY WIFE!

I can't wait the smut when the male units get ara ara'ed

Nah has taste

Dirty subhuman.

(lol

Nah is actually the most inconsistent character in Awakening, and is also the biggest bitch.

Perceval gets all the Legendary Elibe Weapons

>War of the clerics
>Genny has approximately a 0.16% chance of appearing in a colorless orb to actually wrathful staff up your healer and make them a little less of a deadweight.

>Clive admitting he used to masturbate to Mathilda means he doesn't respect women
>Mathilda retiring from the army after the war is Clive's fault (somehow) and also indicates that he doesn't respect women
>He also apparently sucks for not calling his old friend (who he'd known for years and was like a brother to him) out on leaving Mathilda at Desaix's fortress while said friend is literally in the process of dying
>Someone literally calls Fernand a "rich conservative"

I need to stay off of tumblr's non-pictures filter.

kek. keep going

>Shitvera
>/u/shit
>tumblr
Checks out

How dare you try to sully the good name of Kempf posters with this false flag post. Go home, Echoeskid.

As far as I can tell Edward at least has his prf in Cipher, so they've been acknowledged and are quite possible. Shinon will at most get something like Silencer+, it won't be prf. Fimbulvetr would probably be a wind tome. No one is getting any of the Elibe/Magvel legendary weapons

>Clive admitting he used to masturbate to Mathilda
Wait what? Really?

Can you post links

>Perce triple-wielding those 3
Someone needs to draw this.

He didn't post Sigurd's wife.

Never gonna pull an Elise and Genny for those meme dreams ;;

Ypu reminded me of what I saw on twitter the other day
>Clive is the type who wants women to step on him (sexually) and thinks that makes him a feminist.

>Training tower Julia has 35 speed

Can I fucking help you?

>Not wanting to be stepped on by Mathilda

Did I unlock easy mode yet?

Who do I promote to witch in fates

And how can I just finish this shitty game faster

Yeah, Nah's cute, but most of her supports are trash.

She has Morgan at least

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Julia is fast as fuck

>switch difficulty to phoneix casual
>drag corrin into enemy range
>end turn
>mash start button
>repeat

>No one is getting any of the Elibe/Magvel legendary weapons
For Elibe we already have Durandal, Armads, Eckesachs and the Binding Blade. Athos will bring Forblaze with him when he comes and I guess that'd be enough for those.
I doubt Innes/Hayden and Joshua/Ismaire wouldn't use Nidhogg and Audhulma.
I do feel you shouldn't fill the game with non-inheritables wily-nily, like the user said.