Archived threads:
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2q1HiGa8Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=xyYFIxm5mac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no general up for about an hour
bravo

>There's PLSGO, AWOO, and MAHOU posting on the forums RIGHT NOW saying they don't want VC tanks
>they all use anime clan logos, spout memes, and watch anime constantly, yet they're whining about how the VC tanks are "anime garbage"

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

They're retarded and half of that clan is probably redditors who don't even come here.

Why do tanks in War Thunder look like they are moving so fast even though it not really moving that fast?

youtube.com/watch?v=v2q1HiGa8Z4

Because you touch yourself at night.

Page 10, forum posts reacting to the Nameless' existence.
>Hypothetically - I sign up to play for a sports team, I pay my dues and do my part in progressing the club. Then one day my club say ' we are going to play a different sport' you have no say and we still expects you pay your dues. Would you'd accept that?

>Same game but they changed the mechanics, MM and meta enough that for a lot of people where it was enjoyable before it is not now. Some of course would not remember what it used to be like, so have never known any different than the game it is now so have no basis for comparison.

>lose a 2v2 on Airfield by cap because our T32 thought it would be a great idea to not heal his driver while going up the hill to reset
Why do I even bother with this game anymore

>edacra
Literally the reason right there. In realistic, excluding a couple of tanks, most tanks move much slower, especially when they turn

grats to them for not being completely incorrigible weeb cunts. the vc tanks are dumb.

link?

sigh

Why is it always the E100 drivers

cause people get it but dont want to shoot heat out of the gun, so they bounce and wait 20s for the reload and repeat

It also seems like the E-100 tank is the first tier X for many players, myself included.

they sat there for at least 3 minutes jerking back and forth slightly

when the t57 finally went over the ledge it missed all its shots

>Single HESH shot kills an IS3 and T-10

Look at me. I'm the artillery now.

batchat or tvp

TVP for damage. Batchat for a better tier X light.

understandable, it's the t10 on the tiger line.
looks like it's because of the FOV, try changing from high FOV to low FOV and back, and compare the way the scenario and your tank are drawn.

TVP VTU: stock or elite turret? 88 or 105?

elite/88
pretend to be a lighter panther II

If you're going to use 88 use stock turret. It has more gun depression.

What equipment is best to mount on the 59-16?

What skills are best for heavy Chink line?

hello tomato

theyre green color which means they blend in good so get crew camo for more camo

bump

Light tanks are fun again.
Anything to make shoot fasta and enlarge the chink eyes to see better.

I'm using the save all replays option but I never watch my replays.
What to do?

I've got a vstab, camo net, and binoc setup at the moment, 2 of my crew have 100% camo and two have ~50%. Should I swap the camo net for a gun rammer or vents?

Is it worth keeping the binocs?

Since there are no more tier 9 matches for it, and i play more active, i use coated optics instead of binocs, then gun rammer and vents, to maximize damage for those golden tier 5-4 matches you have sometimes. As for the crew, im about to squeeze the last in reload time with brothers in arms, then work out the rest with the perks, 6th sense, view range and off road.
The WZ131 now needs that tier 9 able setup, and its not all the time too, but im getting 6th sense as soon as possible in that, since you get seen by everyone.

rammer, vert stab, and camo

The chinese lights are very good, i prefer light scouting at the start, then when 5+ tanks are down on the enemy side, pick whichever flank they are weakest on or find a hole to slip past and shoot em up from behind/hunt artillery

also like user said get sixth sense immediately, then for driver/gunner get the skills that help shoot on the move

you should use vstab/rammer/optics on any light or medium, autoloaders use vents instead of a rammer and tier 9+ meds can switch optics for vents if you use food
the reason for this is that you are moving most of the time which makes a camo net or binocs useless

make dank webms

Also in arcade turret travers is faster iirc.

What am I supposed to do with artillery on console, lads? All I see in arty is a magnificent way to fuck up everyone's damage caused/received ratio and make marking shit a pain in the ass
>hurr durr my gun is inaccurate
Fuck off if your gun was so fucking inaccurate maybe it would actually miss me. Countless times when I'm hit by arty it's their first try. If I could experience arty struggling to hit me I'd actually agree with "muh dispersion." I shouldn't have to be in literally the fastest fucking tanks in the game to stand a chance dodging not only artillery's shells, but their fucking splash because with fucking tanks like the M35/M55 they can just splash you for 700 damage. Why does anyone think arty is a good thing?
>hurr everyone would just camp
ARTY MAKES PEOPLE CAMP THEY FIX NOTHING
IF A TARGET'S OUT IN THE OPEN AND HE HAS YOU PINNED THATS PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME ARE PLAYERS GOING TO START BITCHING ABOUT OUT MANEUVERING AND FACE HUGGING TANKS TOO?!
I remember being a tomato years go and hearing "clicker" and thinking 'well duh Im clicking tanks to kill them too XD'
Go fucking uninstall the game if you still think that. I have to actually expose my tank and take a risk every time I expose myself to do damage. Fuck arty and everyone that plays it

You okay buddy?

To be fair, the game is usually more fun if there's no artillery.

On the flipside, it's nice to have a bit of fire support from your own side, helps in situations when most of your team has fucked off to leave you and a few other weak tanks to defend a lane.

>Tank unrelated Chinkshit as main general image

>this threatened by little girls

Well, people feeling threatened by anime is the main reason for all the backlash against the VC tanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyYFIxm5mac
when?

you're not wrong we've all just given up. three arty games where you get xvm focused are still miserable even if they're better than they used to be. it's more demoralizing because they'll hit you every time and you'll spend your game module damaged.

>tfw 3 LE arty matches

Is France the only nation where the tier 10 arty is actually better than the tier 9?

yes

>queue in the UDES
>get dumped on city map
Every time

>what is the british arty line

udes are annoying. i like it when they suffer. especially at the end of the game when they're the last one left and get lit with full health and then just melt a second later. i always get the impression they never did any damage until their team had already lost.

>1.2 Base dispersion

>supersloped
>still manage to nail frontal shots with shit guns
>see other tanks bouncing shots when its faced to a wall like a piece of board
Ill never understand those.

So are all tiger 131 drivers ultimate shitters or did I have a stroke and miss something? You think they do it on purpose?

only idiots would buy that tank

Why shouldn't premium tanks be better than tech tree counterparts?

((()))

they're already better in that they make more credits and give their crews more xp

But the objective of battles is to win, if a premium tank is weak and is only used only for grinding credits and training crews, that means getting into a battle with a premium tank is irresponsible to your team.

>confirmed to never played CGC

>your team
>in randoms
who gives a flying shit

your objective in a premium tank in randoms is to do as good as worst tier for tier tank

not to win, but to not lose

Does nobody in the NA/EU server want these tanks?

I do

I wouldn't mind em but I'm not gonna pay for em

You want an overpowered premium HT? You're a cancer to the game.

actually I want the zippy fast medium

You want an overpowered premium MT? You're a cancer to this game.

i could spend $50 on groceries and be happier with my purchase

I want the Edelweiss

Wargaming pre Sweden release had a patch that made it so their slopes wouldn't be overmatched by high caliber guns

Then they canceled it, so now everything fucks over Sweden TDs.

>Console will get the patch and continue to be best version

What's your favorite shell type and why isn't it HESH?

HE becas it always do damage

>secondary guns and turrets track and fire with your main gun when you autoaim
there I fixed it

That would make Japanese heavies too powerful.

the game is medium dominated right now, they need buffs

Medium dominated?
I thought heavies were always the ones being called OP.

)))

maybe the o-i and o-ni with their twin frontal 75's, would definitely help with facehuggers but the o-i exp only has a 37 and the o-ho only has one 75 that's not going to pen anything

type 4 and 5 don't even have extra guns

no they don't, but it'd be cool

because 1 mm of armor should block a 183mm shell

1mm armour sloped at 89.9 degees is 570mm of armour

>wanting animu tanks to poison the game
Letting these tanks in is letting the furries in.

shoo shoo weeb spook

what do you call a lubed up asian? a slippery slope

I bought the Tiger 131 and had quite a few good games in it. Its a good tank if you're use to playing the other Tigers, knowing your armor is shit and need to angle or use HP to adsorb hits. It funny as fuck when a Churchill bounces shots off of my armor.

>only idiots would buy that tank
>hi guise i bought that tank

This is Veeky Forums's /wotg/, only retards come to these threads.

Can anyone make a list of the most overpowered tier 8 premiums, from strongest to weakest? The animu tanks included.
Doesn't have to be all of them, a top 5 or top 10 is good.

only idiots think the tiger is bad, especially the tier 6 one after they just buffed the pen on AP and APCR

patriot=defender>skorpion>liberte=nameless (I guess?)> dunno which op shits are there still

>hurr the d2 is a great tank just git gud

me on the left

kyōko does NOT have brain damage!

The Type 64 is still trash on console. It's just a stock Hellcat and instead of a 90mm gun, you get tier 9 matches. Fuck I wasted my gold.

Why don't you wait for the 217?

I have all the Tigers in WoT. If the 217 comes out, maybe I'll buy it too.

that's what I'm doing too, 131 is kind of a meme tank