Can we get some post apocalyptic cars in here?

Can we get some post apocalyptic cars in here?

bumping with content

Hey it's like from that movie

please go back to r eddit

please go back to tumblr

I was fucking around with this one last night

dont be salty user :2

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FOR NOT POSTING THIS

what the fuck are doing. that is disgusting

you have the right idea but terrible execution

baka

digust

How many engine blocks does the Gigahorse have? I can't see shit through all those heads.

bumping with my own content now

Did you sandblast your Mach 1 yourself or did you get it in that condition? Either way it looks better bare than painted imo.

sanded it with an orbital sander
2 months of work bc my hands were numb after 3 hours
it succ

I heard mention of this the other day so i was curious what it looked like, pretty bland. I guess it's just a background car afterall

Any mn12

No engines. Legend has it, that behind those heads, lies giga nigga himself.

Two. There is also a vid about the cars in fury road if you want to know a bit more about all that stuff

And he's what, on a giant tricycle pedaling his black ass off?
Saw that one actually but was too busy ogling the cars to listen to the details, gotta watch it again soon.

I got the video game recently too and holy shit is it fun.

Lels... it's funnier if you picture him on a tiny tricycle. *pfft*

Is the game really that good? Heard mixed things about it. How's the driving feel? Satisfying?

>post apocalyptic cars
>gasoline refinement continues in a post apocalyptic situation
wew

With the completed tanked out behemoth you can end up with after around ~25hours it feels like driving a fast tank. You can really only top out around maybe ~75 mph/ ~115 kph with no armor.

The driving is mainly for vehicular combat. I have almost 60 hours into it because I'm a slight completionist.

It's a very underrated game IMO, but there's a decent amount of korean MMO-esque grinding to it.

Pros: Awesome action, on foot and in vehicle, combat system works, car combat is VERY satisfying, fire effects are the best I've ever seen and are in abundance when you ram another car so hard it explodes. Very wide array of customization, 6 different car bodies with numerous armor upgrades, engine, exhaust,, wheels, plus offensive capabilities like a harpoon, rocket launcher, sniper rifle, side burners that spit 20 foot flames, body spikes and wheel shredders. Big world with plenty to do.

Cons; It's a bit on the grindy-side for scrap, and you need to liberate camps and do other side shit to upgrade your car. The pacing of the story is odd too as it's centered around getting a big block 429 V8 for your car, but by the time you get it the story is pretty much over and you'll have done most of what needs doing in the game to upgrade your car enough to complete the last few missions, so you don't get to enjoy the new engine very much. You do get to continue playing the game after the story is complete however.

Personal notes; Modding is very limited to trainers and enb's, a bit of a downside as I like modding games. Major draw for me was the $7 sale it was on and that one of the body options is a '67 Shelby GT500, all ended up being worth way more than that, good value for a good game all things considered.

One other last, big thing to add, music. It's not the best, so if you like to pull up the steam overlay and play your own off of youtube I'd do that. Some Metallica, Slayer, White/Rob Zombie, Slipknot or Korn will see you right.

Did you jerk off while your hands were numb?

infidels fear the kia

Sudan pls

Cars 4

Cali lean

Is that cardboard?

fiero with a body kit

Two blown 600 horsepower 500 cubic inch big blocks. The turbos feeding into the superchargers are non functional irl

And they're both functional and contribute to the thing's horsepower?

And 500cu? What vehicle did they rip that out of, a dump truck?

Why does it still have wings?

cadillacs were using 500 cubes in the 60's and 70's its not as big as you think it means.

I enjoyed mine time with it, but I'm a completionist-fag. If you are as well, rush through the story first then clear out the zones. It's better that way as engine upgrades are tied to story progress. And yes, you get to drive both the V8 Interceptor and the Magnum Opus, your customized car. Driving is competent, but not amazing.

Not him but I think I'll do that on my next playthrough, bum rush the V8 then do everything else.

Wish the game's code wasn't spaghetti and modding was easier, then i'd just cheat the big block into my car.
Well it's not like they stop being functional on sand or shitty terrain. IMO they should be a giant guillotine blade 8 feet across that cuts feet off.
Yeah I was a bit facetious pardon, The body shell of the Gigahorse is supposed to be a 50's Eldorado Brougham right?