Nismo 370Z worth 40k CAD?

>recaros seats
>hydraulic steering
>most powerful NA V6 ever
>minimal modern car bullshit
>setup for track
>weeb cred

It's dated, but that's also a good thing in a way, right? 41k is 33k burger bux

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/medicine-hat/2017-nissan-370z-nismo-350hp-a-c-navi/1296490170

That's a rather nice looking car, at least from that angle. The 350Zs I've seen on the road always came off as kind of chunky and awkward.

>40k CAD
Honestly not too bad considering how little your monopoly money goes for
If you can deal with the interior go for it

I thought the 370 was a bit pigfat when I first saw it in photos, but after doing research, it's actually almost 4 inches shorter and no heavier than the 350.

That's starting to max out my rice tolerance for something I'd drive, but worlds better looking than the ass of a 350. 4" shorter? Nice.

No idea what it's like to drive or the rest of the specs though. So all I can say is at least if you're going to pay non-poorfag money at least it looks good. If I could commit to 2 seats and I didn't mind the weight while driving it I might give that some serious consideration.

yea all the 350s look like garbage silver hunk of junk, 370s do have something really sleek about them

No. Spend the extra and get a Camaro SS.

Since no one that has owned a vq posted, i will.
I loved the engine and transmission. I had an exhaust and it was very unique. There's nothing that sounds similar to vq engine. The shifts were really notchy (esp after short shifter) and i loved it. There was no question as to, am i in gear? Fuel economy was horrendous. 12 mpg on premium. Ride quality was great too. Double wishbone suspension is really adaptive from cruising to cornering.
At that price, i would look into a used mustang gt or something. But its still a fantastic car nonetheless.

I really hated the visibility even if the performance can't be argued with. I also like how raw and simple the Z is in comparison to the much more complex American or German rivals. No driving modes, no steering modes, no suspension modes, no fancy infotainment with a billion functions, no launch control, nothing but the absolute basics (except for nav, rear camera, and an auto-revmatch button).

A lightly used ~2014 Vette is around $40k. Simple enough?

it's an electronic throttle car, it is already not simple in that regard. blipping the throttle is like another dozen lines of code, gaylord.

Who cares. That's the faggotiest thing I've ever heard of, particularly when you say it's raw and has absolute basics, aslong with nav and a rear camera.

That's gay as hell.

No you dumbass that's way too much for such an old car being sold new. Literally 996 Turbo money

Won't be so simple once that VQ starts chugging oil

is it 1999? what is with this middle school gay talk?

dont buy a car new
if you want a nismo buy a used nismo and save the rest for shit to add to it/maintenance

Nothing can save the 996 interior

fire can

>41k is 33k burger bux
You can get a C63 for that price. Kill yourself for even considering that turd.

Theres a lot out there for 33k, you're very close to a base 981 cayman or boxster sub 20k miles

I have no idea whats wrong with this
Much better than the 997.1 interior

i love 997 interior and i hate this old 996

I own a 370, don't bother with the nismo, just get a second hand 370 with the nav and bose sounds system and spend the rest on the car or what ever, I bought mine for like 22 aussie with 80,000 k's on the clock