pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
>APK
apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current event
Karin/Wakaba birthday event, also udon/crystal parties at set times during this weekend at least.
>New Gacha
SSR Natsume and SSR Takashima
Last thread

Yuushabu faito

>Want to use a favorite
>Someone else of the same color flatout does their job better or they're useless in general
What's her name /yyy/?

______

They appear to be.
In fact, that appears to be the standard Taisha colour scheme, based on this and episode 8.

Probably color scheme of their team against others

>almost beaten D3-5(2*)*
>pt member dies*
>almost beaten D3-5(2*) again*
>yuyuyui crashes*

why

Well I ended up finishing my rewatch and even though it was in english it made me sort of reconfirm my love for YuYuYu. It was fun just watching it all again, the music is just so amazing. Some of the stuff could still bring a tear to my eye even with being in english. Fuu hearing Itsuki sing still hurts, along with Sonoko calling out for Wasshi. Karin going mankai is always such an experience, and it made me realize how Sonoko's manaki festival is going to hurt so damn much. I don't know I kind of didn't mind Fuu's voice and Karin wasn't bad.

How was Sonoko's voice? I've heard everyone but her's and couldn't make it through the dub long enough to hear her. Just from seeing who her voice actor was, however, feels like it'd make a good fit.

Not that user, but I thought she was ok. Not as good as Karin's but still good enough.

Is the dub worth a watch? I was going to check it out on my rewatch for season 2 preparations as well. Yuuna's awful miscasting kinda turned me away, given how she's the main character.

Gin

I enjoyed Fuu very much because she was showing the greatest diversity in her voice acting. Some of character had like one kind of voice Itsuki and Yuuna the entire show, but Fuu switches between several archetypes which made her more interesting.

That's not entirely true, Itsuki has a different kind of voice when she can't speak at all

Eh well I guess she wasn't terrible or anything. To me she'd probably be above Itsuki, Tougou, and Yuuna at least.

Honestly I don't know. Obviously it doesn't come close to the original but I guess you could give it a shot if you just want to experience it in english. I'm not sure I'd end up watching it in english again but I'm kind of happy I watched it I guess. The story is still able to hit with me no matter the voices but I found missing how the character's sounded in japanese the whole time. Ever since it released I've pretty much always heard that people liked Karin. Karin and Fuu probably had the best voices to me.

Yeah I guess that's a good way to describe her and I agree with that.

I will never not enjoy how she grew a personality after losing the ability to speak.

Some people was mentioning about cleaning up the doc a bit. I suggest removing the DPS calculation tab (since it's based on lv.1 stats and not particularly informative) and the old events tab. Instead, just drop a line somewhere that archives the dates and title of previous events on a different tab.

Might also consider moving the card drop table somewhere into the stages tab if needed.

So, does anything in the franchise ever address the fact that the Hero's parents knew about the effects of Mankai, but still were perfectly willing to let their children become logs? That feels like the kind of thing that would lead to some pretty strained relationships, but nothing seems to come of it.

Archive to another document?

Someone add this to spreadsheet please

No such a thing. I could see some conflict with Sonoko and her parents and Tougou with her parents/mother as well. I don't remember exactly were it was mentioned (either Sonoko After or the 2nd VN), but apparently Tougou does not seem to have any ill will against the Washio even though they also knew. Yuuna is too nice to recent her parents and Karin probably doesn't care about her real parents that much anymore.

Yeah, Yuuna makes sense. She's not the kind who'd hold a grudge. But Tougou being 100% fine with it seems like a reach to me. I could see her not wanting to cut off all contact or something, but this revelation seems like the kind of thing that wouldn't at least cause some awkward family dinners. Doubly so in Sonoko's case, since at least Tougou got out easy with just temporary memory loss. Sonoko was a log for 2 years and, if the PSVita game is any indication, went to a pretty depressed place for a while.

If the effect of rank on ATK is 10%, and the effect on attack speed is 8%, then the effect of each increase in rank on dps is 1.1*1.08=1.19? And then add on that RankDifferenceModifier, 1.19*1.30=1.54?

>click on gacha button
>game instantly crashes
well that was fun

Not yet, unfortunately, although Movie 3 might change that, based on the "THESE GIRLS ARE JUST LIKE SACRIFICES" line from the preview.
The adult side of the story is pretty underrepresented in general, which is quite possibly my only problem with the series.

Go back to sort by acquire date to see what you have gained...

That happened twice to me this morning while trying to do the fairy gacha and only there, the blessing gacha was fine. I tried a third time to confirm and talk about it here but it didn't crash that time so I forgot to do it.

I hope there is an illustration of Aya(ya) in it.

Thanks, that's pretty useful.

It was fairy gacha for me too, maybe it's bugged right now. But as long as you still get the fairies it's okay I guess.

Watch the anime again

Hopefully not unless we get reveals of the designs for the rest of the crew before it publishes.

its in the Magazine probably.
Also hope that it gets a Promo Website like the rest of the LNs.

Yeah it's in the list of known bugs.

>Cockudo

Uh, what? I remember it being mentioned that the parents knew, but they never went into much detail for it or kinda just glossed over it near entirely. Enlighten me if I missed something.

Don't think it got to much attention, to be honest. We honestly don't get to know much of the Yuusha's family life or family relationships, aside from Gin and the fact family is extremely important to her. Then again, that's more her brothers, like Fuu is with Itsuki.

Makes you wonder how she might've taken such a thing if she had lived long enough to find out. Can't imagine she would take such a deception from her parents very well.

Anyone got Takashima's special? It's missing from the doc and I don't speak Japanese to put the exact translation.

This. Feels bad I even have a Gin family +4.

Preparing the greens for an hour of nonstop farming.

I feel you there. I'm saving tons of my blessings for when Gin SSR is added and I am praying she'll be good. If she gets a +attack speed or +crit leader skill, I'll be very happy.

This game is big as fuck.

>x/870

zzzzz

>purple crystal
>purple crystal
>purple crystal
I just want to upgrade my Wakaba

>x9 purple crystals in a row

Bless RNG for giving me the crystals I need

Udon party vs. crystal party right now

This good or not?

If the Udon party actually dropped some black box or at least mid-tier skill up udon, I'd be all over that.

>tfw don't really have an SSR I'd consider the backbone of my party apart from maybe SSR Karin
My Sekka, Anzu and Tama are the ones I rely upon the most.

Well you got 2SSR and 4SR what do you want us to say ?

Moderately impressive that you got two SSR and neither of them were on the banner. Otherwise, Tougou is a great blue staple, and Fuu is always good to have to buff anyone's health. Roll that second 10 roll you have the blessings for and see how it looks from there.

Well for one I don't know the gacha rate of this game.

Thank you.

Well then don't show only a 10-roll which is obviously good, show us all cards you ended up with.

Currently 5%/25%/70% for SSR/SR/R

Can someone post a level 50 or 70 SSR Fuu for me to compare with my R Fuu+19.

Would be nice to see level 99 as well

God. Even +1 adds a stupidly huge boost.

Holy shit the D3-5 boss has a ton of hitpoints. What sort of lineups have you guys used to clear successfully?

I used and 3*'d it with some luck. I can very consistently clear it with this line up and a friend Sonoko.

Sounds like it's basically impossible without high level 4-flower characters.

Doesn't look like he has very many hitpoints to me.

Mine isn't even 70, but +2. The differences start to get too big...

Does going solo Yuusha reduce require kill exp to rank up?

I'm pretty sure that the only on-screen parent we've seen is Tougoumom, and after all the shit that's happened with Tougou I can imagine their relationship becoming strained, but this series doesn't put a lot of emphasis on parents. Karin's already distant from her parents, Fu and Itsuki are orphans and Yuuna probably wouldn't hold that kind of thing against her own parents. Who knows about Sonoko, she was full-on ojou-sama before becoming a log.

She's a big girl

I cleared it with no 4-flower characters, my strategy was bringing a level 99 Sonoko friend and letting him kill the boss singlehandedly while my plebs clear up the mobs.

ah sorry, I mean wasuyu ch8's hero's diart and last few lines at the end of the chapter before timeskip.
>The act od fighting while offering our bodies to the Shinju-sama. That seemed like, such a wonderful thinh... Apparently my parents cried. Wasshi... now you're Tougou-san, huh. I'm glad that you didn't have it as bad as I did.
>The curtain closes on the series of Vertex attacks that threw the lives of the three girls into chaos. The heroes' fight has still not ended. In return for the supernatural powers they were given, their bodily function were offered as a tribute. The parents cried for their children when hearing the truth. They had to accept the facts. Being chosen by the Divine Tree was a great honor. If they refused, the tree would be destroyed by the Vertex, and mankind would meet its doom.
Also, remember that in wasuyu generation, mankai was not originally in the system

Who needs SSRs when you have Rs anyway

Yeah even some basic reactions from the parents would be nice to have but we only got one from Tougou's mother.
I guess half the parents reactions are taken for granted. Fuu and Itsuki's are dead and they are basically financially supported by the Taisha, Karin's and Karin's brother are Taisha drones so are Wasshi's, Gin's and Sonoko's. I guess we saw Tougou's mom cry but that's all. Only Yuuna's parents are really a mystery.

That crit bonus.
If the values in the spreadsheet are correct, this could boost a F- crit Yuusha to S+.

>CRT +600
Wew. Time to invest into R Fuu.

>+101
Whale or Itsuki? Karin?

Ah, there is that. Still, they kind of kept the entire thing from them like good little Taisha drones. Still disappointed that they seemed to sweep the whole thing under the rug pretty quickly in terms of the aftermath once everyone gets their offerings back.

I have to wonder how any visits from her parents would've gone for Sonoko during her time as a log, given she canonly gave up hope and lost her smile until part way into the anime's events.

>600 fucking crit
Imagine putting that on Sonoko, who's got the HP to survive just fine even with R Fuu's lowish HP, with her leader skill. Literally going to crit all day.

AND THIS IS
TO CRIT
EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Thread is sloow

Maybe no one is playing for the moment, I'm not myself.

I'm distracting myself from playing shirayuu because the difficulty is fucking retarded and greens suck.

I remember how into the game I was when it came out, I'd spend every waking moment playing it. Things have definitely slowed down a lot now we've finished most of the content and just have a couple super-hard 3*s to go.

Hopefully future events will take a little more effort and thought to full-complete than this one did. Maybe Expert mode is coming soon too. Otherwise it's just going to be doing dailies and trying to brute-force our way through those ridiculous timers.

I still didn't finish the main stories I'm at YuYuYu 4 because the events take all my time. So I just take my time and I still have a lot of content. That's like rushing a 70€ game in 3 days and not having anything to play anymore.

Finally got my first 7 yellow d8s
Between SSR Fuu and SSR Takashima, who's tge better choice to spend them on?

Takashima.
Fuu is only good as a statstick, and with Takashimas release she lost her special position as the only yellow SSR.

How do I restore from code?

>Maybe Expert mode is coming soon too.
Can't wait for those 3 color stages

Think its on the title screen

What do ?

Only 15 d8s for Sonocchi. I need to go wild with the botamochi.

My team, I usually take friend SSR Sonoko.
I guess the problem is that they die. I think I'll try slow living Sonoko for her heal.

Anyone else been stuck on on loading screen?
Like, you tap and then "Now Loading" but it never stops. Cache's cleared.

Ok, so how long exactly do bind codes last for?
After the minor bind code scare last thread I made another account, got the code, deleted the user file then brought the account back. After an hour or so, I deleted the user file and recovered the account using the same code.
I forgot about it until now and once again used the exact same code successfully. Is it because it's the same device? Same ip? Or is the code just infinitely reusable until you get a new one?

I made a code at launch and restored my data few days ago on a pc emulator. I can play on both now. It's inifinte I guess.

P A R T Y T I M E
(since 10 minutes)

In case my descendants will have such an error, here's a way to cure it.
You uninstall app and clear any files left.
Reboot.
Get .apk, install
Apply code.
Get fucked by Leo Starcluster again.

I don't even need purple diamonds because no Sonoko I just wanted the blues.

Same, but you never know when you'll need them.

Bump, can anyone give me tips for E3-4H ? Should I go for a full tanky setup since by the time the boss comes we still have plenty of time left.

Are there any good places to farm coins?

Today's daily is the only especially good place for coins I think.

The issue with a full tanky setup at the cost of DPS is you still need enough damage to kill the mobs as they come or they'll just swarm you. I'd recommend just looking at some of the successful setups posted in the thread and trying to copy them.