>New PC Patch Segregates Hackers and Other Fixes
steamcommunity.com/games/389730/announcements/detail/1349240635820832521

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYsoRTYz33M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for best boy

PS4 Asia Lobby anyone

fuck that guy

Was watching the pachinko movies a little while ago. Apparently Eliza had something to do with them?
Me and my friends get no respect
What does Scooby do that we neglect?

why is eliza so sleepy

>see Leo's slim-fit military top
>fuck yes, time to make a nazi
>go to equip the officer hat
>the items are incompatible, but every other hat is wearable with it

goddamn you, Namco.

Who is her Voice Actor? It seems to be nowhere on the internet

>Asia
Why do you do this to me user? ;_;

Just wonder but what stick are you guys using?

They probably wanted to prevent something like that

I'm thinking of refunding tekken, can anyone help me out?

Is tekken considered a slow fighting game? I know movement gets better as you do but even so it feels really slow

Remember to play Steve user, you won't regret it

Genetically perfect Aryan tears.

>Playing treasure battle, trying to unlock Asuka's training shorts
>Fight Alisa in her bikini
>b1 CH goes into the leg break animation
>Excellent panty shot
>Happens a couple times
>Have to stop playing because I feel a mighty urge to fap
Why am I so weak? No wonder I haven't even gotten 1000 matches yet

God help you if you ever find Dead or Alive Last Round, user.

are you asia? gwai

Tekken isn't slow, however the attack moves are more committed with you getting punished severely if you don't play carefully.

>super new to tekken but still trying to play steve and kazuya

i dont mind losing for 3 years straight

I'm not.

>doing the same launch combo is considered spamming by scrubs
Well I'm certainly not going to use the weaker ones

I need to work on my nip handwriting

Do you think Tekken is faster than SF?

all guard practice npc is able to block my 10 hit combos does that mean I'm doing them wrong?

I dunno, because you're a 15 year old boy and have never touched a female before?

Welcome to Tekken, where 10 hit combos are not combos nor are they 10 hits

If its the 10 hit combos from the move list, theyre not combos

oh...

I want Lili to step on me

Then why does it work when you watch the example?

tekken in general slower since moves in tekken are slower. Tekken faster move available to all characters is i10 while in SF it is around 4 frames

tekken is like a high skilled boxing or mma match
it might not be for you
something like street fighter is like a drunk bar fight, you might like that.

Just play Heihachi, then the game won't seem slow

Because in the example the CPU doesnt block

Because the AI isn't blocking.

How do I whiff punish properly?

When my opponent hits air, I do a launch e.g. df2. and it just gets blocked or it misses as well

I dont get it

who's gonna inherit heihachi's moveset in T8?

Heihachi will be playable

how the fuck is tekken like a high skilled boxing or mma match?
thanks user, i do like the dodging though

I have no idea how I played that games arcade mode from the easiest to second hardest difficulty.
Sadly you're wrong but I somehow still act like a fag

I don't play SF anymore, I haven't done for about 8 years so I can't really say. If you're bothered about character movement then you should try either Akuma or Eliza as their walk speed behaves differently from the other characters. Eliza is a good start, she has this nifty punisher by holding back and pressing left punch. It's also the beginning of a string so if you hold back and then press left punch, right punch then right kick you will get a launcher and dish out some decent damage.

A lot of DLC outfits can be damaged, user.

>He thinks heihachi died

i guess in a boxing/mma there is a importance placed on spacing and movement, and in a drunken bar fight is all about the reads.
i could be just reading more into though. not really sure.

This. There is a reason it cut away without showing him fall in the lava

Non-canon version of Heihachi just like Kazumi in this game

maybe he'll turn into a ghost or whatever the fuck just like kazumi did
and they'll both spend the rest of their days haunting Kazuya with loud, ghostly sex every night

Aww yea after 50 years Heihachi can once again get that iikone knowwhatimsayin?
I'm sorry

what should i keep in mind when playing brain furious

I'm having a crisis with Tekken. I've never been good at games but always want to try, never get further than mediocre. I wanted to be good at SC2, only got to silver and gave up. Now with Tekken I feel like I can't even be good no matter how I try. What do I do tekgen

I LOVE GIGASS AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM PLAYING HIM and winning

I was low masters in SC2 and I'm getting bodied too, don't fret my friend

there isn't a simple answer to that. it boils down to how much effort you put into it. best advice i can give is to go to practice mode and learn your characters moveset by heart. then go watch videos on youtube of others playing your character and emulate what they do.

another one of his 6 million illegitimate children

>keep forgetting I need to abuse mid jabs to keep pressure
Having someone duck the second punch of your 1,2 and launch you is so frustrating

Lars

>win 3 matches in a row
>they take 1
>winquit
dude what the fuck

That fruitcake is hardly worthy

what the fuck do I do when a character is just faster than mine

People duck a lot online and I mean A LOT. This is especially true if you're playing someone like King.

You can gain a lot of mileage out of simply jabbing then hitting d/f+1 or, if you're feeling ballsy, a hopkick.

Who are you playing?

Dad pls, I'm a Mishima too! I'm strong!
Leave Kazuya to me.

Faster in what context

I do this when I'm really fucking salty. Like I'll take 10 loses just to get 1 and quit on him

at punching

brien

Heihachi would have killed kazuya, had he been in his prime

Like Jabs? just to attempt to troubleshoot your problems, do you know your frame data? of at least your most used moves?

so we all agreed that people who play Leo, Yoshimitsu, Lucky Chloe, Hworang and Josie don't deserve points right

Scrub

Everyone I know who's good has been playing fighting games since they were kids. They've put several thousand hours in to git decent. Same with any genre or any skill. You just got to put in the time and you'll improve. If you get discouraged and quit you'll never improve at anything. You have to change your mindset from "fuck I lost I should quit since I'm garbage" to "I wonder why I lost, maybe because X and next time I'll try Y" or do some research.

I know I posted this in the last thread but this makes me want to play Kazumi
I kinda want to unlock her Vintage maroon outfit anyways.

Thanks user, it's just hard to feel like I'm not garbage when I only have 3 wins

shut up nigger

You are garbage.

But if you keep playing eventually you'll get better.

What are some good pokes / mix up lows with Dragunov? Searching online isn't really producing those beginner friendly results I need.

>getting my ass kicked
>2:0 for Alisa shitter
>landing final blow for 2:1
>communication error
I hope it was that player's fault because I don't want anyone to think I ragequit

Anyone had similar case on PC?

It's fine user. I'm new as well but I haven't given up. In fact, I recently made it to Brawler. Found a character I love to play and practiced. It may be hard but don't get discouraged.

Man I've been bouncing from Brawler to Marauder for the past week. I really don't want to be one of those Fighters with 420 wins but fuck Green Ranks are the true filter of this game.

it is easier than ever to learn a fighting game thanks to the internet and access to concrete info like frame data (and hopefully hitboxes) available at your fingertips. you no longer have to grind out hundreds of games just to learn how to deal with a small situation, you can look up the concrete info of the situation and then encounter it in-game just a few times to get the visual cue in your mind and finally get used to applying it.

if you want to put forth either the raw time in grinding out games and labbing, or the effort spent studying and thinking about the game, then you'll be good at tekken, so long as you get a decent mix of both. you half-ass it, you'll get half-assed results, or good results until you hit a plateau you may never overcome. idk how hard you tried at sc2, but that game also seems like one where you get out what you put in.

same dude. I actually went all the way back down to effing expert once too. I am slowly getting better at not pressing buttons and waiting for my opponent to make mistakes instead of attacking as soon as the match starts. ALTHOUGH that does work sometimes.

>its a leo ungabungas you and you dant do anything

he
just
spammed
that knee into low/launcher mix up
and it was ridiculous

i mean i still won but still holy fuck
almost everything he did was safe
if this leo was smarter and got around my super armor id be dead

all lows are mixups. db+3 can be seeable but if you get them to look for d+2 or d+4, it gets trickier, and the reward of db+3 is a full combo.

strong mid pokes are df+1 (ch confirm into df+1,4), b+2 series, db+2 series, df+4, ws4, and b+1 series. at the wall, you get more use out of b+4 series (b+4,3 wall splats but can be ducked, which is where b+4,2 comes in), ws1,2, ws1+2 (12f wallsplat, not launch punishable), and b+1+2 (guaranteed stomp if it hits).

sorry if that's a bit much, but he has lots of strong poking tools with different nuances in tracking, speed, and risk/reward, so it's kind of up to you which ones you use and build a gameplan/pressure sequence around. make sure to incorporate jabs, though, those are crucial in any poking offense.

>just got bodied by Hei
>can't even be mad about it
I wish I could play mishimas

>tfw discovered I'm a Bob main after searching all day
Feels comfy

Are Leos stances complex? She looks fun but multiple stances seem pretty hard to manage at my level

I think it's all about making them commit the mistake rather than waiting it out, y'know, like baiting and shit but you gotta be real good at moving if you want to bait. I'm yet to master shit like Korean Back Dash and sidestepping correctly.

This was a lot more than I could've asked for. Thanks a lot. Time to try in the lab

>tfw just discovered today that sidestepping isn't a double tap but is a very quick one tap
I no longer look like a teabagging retard

Reminder that Mecha Heihachi will be in Tekken 8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYsoRTYz33M

What if dr.b put his brain into mecha heihachi?

INFINITE AZURE IS MY FAVORITE STAGE

What if that heihachi we've had has been a robot this whole time
The real heihachi? Armored king

learn how to use walls

>get opponent to wall
>win and they have no possible way to recover
>I get sent to the wall
>can't breathe and end up losing
??????????

>it's a 'lost 70% of my health from one combo into wall splat' episode

what the fuck?

outplayed