Asian master race

>2017 Annual auto survey

consumerreports.org/car-reliability/10-most-reliable-cars/

>Out of the top 10 most reliable cars, 9 are from asian brands. 1 is from an European brand and none from an American brand.

Why are white people so shit at Engineering?

Alphonse thread, don't reply. Race stuff like this is a favorite topic of his.

I want to replace my Ferd with a nip car in 3 years time, but they need more exciting and affordable options. A faster BRZ, a new Z car, a new RX, something. I'm hope the Supra is good but if the 6cyl model is over 55k I won't be able to afford it.

Get a first gen IS F.
They're affordable, reliable and have tons of power.

Much better than spending $30k on a new 4cylinder coupe with barely 200hp.

Sensible advice. Only got one because it was available and cheap. As long as the Jew Bankers don't fuck up the global economy we might see some new interesting competition.

LIKE THE KIA STINGER, M5 KILLER, AMIRITE
>tfw might give up and just supacharge it and get on with life

Why did you not heed my advice?

Market availability mate. I have no regrets, really. On the whole it's a good way to rly maek me think what I really want if I want to drop some money on something.

And meanwhile I still look forward to driving it.

Asians do score consistently higher on IQ tests so it makes sense they would build better cars.

No, about not responding you fucking moron.

Eat a dirty asshole. I had all the fun pounding the stinger threads into the ground this week because of sandy vaginas like you.

They cheat like mad and in China, they only have the """""""""""""best students""""""""""""" take the exams in the best cities

M8. Do you notice the race stuff in the OP? This means it's an alphonse/imitator thread. Don't bump it.

Too bad.

I'm really surprised audi is on the list

>7 out of 10 are Toyota
How can other brand even compete?

One Kia Stinger to rule them all.

Tick Tock

we made it count where it mattered

Nuking you fucks into oblivion

Like a dumb black man chimping out over something it's intimidated by and doesn't understand.

I'll choose asian pussy every time but there cars aren't close to the level of the 90's I'll stick to my Mercedes.

Toyota will never win le mans