once every few weeks
no
no

Hardly ever.
Hell no.
Yes.

twice a month at least
yes
yes, though I'm sure she'd rather see me drive a new shitbox with 4 seats than a 2 seater MX5 ND.

I used to drive with my mom almost all the time but as she got older she started easily getting triggered in public and i was scared someone one day might pull out their phone and start recording us and then i'll become a permanent meme posted on every YLYL thread of /wsg/.

Doesn't approve of my driving.

Currently approves of my shitbox but she hates anything that is or even looks fast so she likely won't approve of my next car whatever it is.

About once in a month
Mostly yes
Yes. Now I have Volvo S80 V8

If she's driving, often. If I'm driving, rarely.
Yup. I don't approve of the way she drives though, but I don't let her know that.
I don't think she cares.

>How often do you drive with your mom?
Rarely
>Does she approve the way you drive?
In the family van, she compliments me on being smooth and safe
>Does she approve your choice of car(s)?
Yes, because she wants me to be happy

She also got scared and told me to stop when she wanted to go for a ride in my car.

Maybe once a month
Yes
Yes
My mom is cool.

Once a month or so.
Yes, but she drives manual better than me.
I only drive her Prius.

are you me

>Yes, but she drives manual better than me.
Your mum sounds hot and i meme that in the most respectful way possible.

>i meme that in the most respectful way possible
Remember kids, meme responsibly.

Never
Yeah, when she was in the car.
Not the motorbike but had nothing to say about the cars

I drive her to work sometimes, my parents have 1 car between them. My dad works from home but sometimes he needs to drive to San Jose or San Francisco (Eastbay fag here)

No, she thinks i drive too conservatively and not fast enough

Yes

often
yes
no

she died in a car accident when I was 16, I was the one driving
I guess you can say she doesn't like my driving very much

Fiew Times
I drive like my dad, so No
She had to consult a doctor because of my cars choice, so i think it's a No

More than once a week

She knows I’m a hoon, but I hoon relatively safely

My car choice is better than it used to be.

haven't done it since I had my L plates
no, she thinks I should overtake more and speed more.
yes.

- I don't live anywhere near home so pretty much never.
- I don't know. Probably.
- I don't know and I don't care.

She has her own car
Probably not, I get told to slow down whilst doing the speed limit
She thinks its old and unsafe

maybe once a month
yes, I don't drive hard with them and have never gotten a ticket so they probably think I always drive like that
more or less. not at all when I got my bike tho
captcha: Warning VOLVO

>She had to consult a doctor because of my cars choice

Explain further

it is a mother who is very worried for her sons, and who does not like thrills, like speed. so she never liked these cars, which for her are too powerful for my age
>at 24 i bought this 3.2 V6 TT

>then at 27 i take a 3.4 Cayman S
this will have to be the last for a moment as I am heading towards buying a catamaran for a long trip

I think cars will miss me on the sea ...

fairly often
i can't have fun or take advantage of my car's great handling, generally not
yes

Rarely if ever.
No, she always white knuckles the hand rest on the door, mimes braking 10 seconds before I do.
Yes, albeit she's getting older and getting in and out of mine gets hard.

Rarely; she usually drives.

Not really, I apparently go too fast and corner too hard. I also refuse to use the AC but she hates having the windows down.

She liked the NB but thought the suspension was too stiff, she wouldn't set foot in my shitbox FB, she won't ride in my beater truck, but she will tolerate the old RAV I just bought. She's mostly just happy that I enjoy my vehicles but doesn't actually want to share that enjoyment.

>Maybe once a month
>Not at all, she screamed at me when I downshifted from 3rd to 2nd with the RPMs going up to 4000, even though we were going 30 mph
>Yes, she is actually very jealous of my car because its "nicer" than hers (read: I care for my car, hers is literally a garbage can on 4 wheels)

Once a month or something
Yes, although I do drive different if I have passengers or not.
She doesn't really care about cars, as long as I like it. She did like the ZRX1100 I want to buy, the best part about having biker parents.

I make her drive as I most likely was driving all day.

My mom is dead.

Once or twice a year when I come home for a holiday.

She thinks I'm slightly aggressive but my entire family is full of leadfoots so she doesn't complain.
She had two NBs of her own, so she very much approves. Hell, she approves of my motorcycles.

>tfw you mom will never support your street racing

less than a few times a year
yes
would rather I be in a fuck huge SUV than anything else. but she knows I like small sporty stuff and she's okay with that.

About every other month when she needs to travel with train or plane
No. I drive too fast and accelerate like a maniac according to her. In reality I drive about the speed limit and slower than she does. I have automagic and I rarely rev higher than 2000 rpm (when driving with her) yet she still complains!
Absolutely not! My car is too old (95) too noisy (still within legal limits) and most importantly not MB or BMW (as if Opel was not good enough). My bikes she hated with burning passion as she was sure that I would end up as organ donor.

Barely ever
I drive comepletely different than I normally do so she approves
No since it doesn't have ABS she has an autistic fit everytime she thinks about someone brake checking me

Very rarely

Yes
Yes

She had a 1991 Iroc and had to get rid of it because of me. Then she got a new Challenger RT once I moved out. Even let me hoon it around the neighborhood a few times.

Occassionally, like once every week or two.
I suppose. She's got shellshock from being in a crash long ago and freaks out when she sees some shit about to go down which in turn freaks me out. Besides that I try to be as cheuffeurlike as possible when I have passengers besides being fast.
I drive an old GM shitbox. She drives a Camry. I don't think she cares that much. She likes that it's stick shift though.

when I was starting out
>you drive too slow user
>cut that fucker off
>give it some gas
>b-but somebody is crossing
>he's jaywalking give it some GAS
>FUCK YOU
as long as it runs and is reliable she doesn't give a fuck

Maybe once a week
No and no. She'll freak out and tell me to slow down even if I'm keeping pace with traffic and leaving ample distance between me and the car in front of me

Often

Approves my driving but she annoys me if I do something wrong.

I use her car, we share the expenses of it.

>Never
>God no
>Well she forced me to buy it

That's what you think :)

Atleast once a week, (it's her car).
Somewhat, she's the one who taught me to drive.
Not really no.

Not very often, but you just got me thinking she was probably the only one that wasn't telling me not to get a saab.

My mom is dead but I often drive my grandma around.
She doesn't approve of doing the speed limit on highways (because 70 is obviously way too fast) and always wants me to take the shitbox instead of the new car (because it's wrong to be wearing out the new car while the old one still hasn't fallen apart).

Every now & then.
Yes, she prefers if I drive instead of her almost any day. She also understands that women are generally incapable of being as good of drivers compared to men. She is asian.
She couldn't really care otherwise, so yeah.

My mom does not ride in cars. It's one of her many turbobitch qualities she simply shrugs off but one that I frequently use to illustrate that she is an unreasonable person. The rare occasions that she rides with me like for example when she wants to haul something heavy in my truck (she still sometimes will drive separately) it's a pretty big compliment despite the fact that she's still fairly critical.

-maybe a few times a year
-I intentially drive like a 90 year old because she stomps her imaginary brake while gasping and clutching at the dash if you accelerate or brake harder than 1mph per second.
-yes, but she literally can't distinguish one car from another if they're even remotely similar

My mom actually got really mad at me because I called a cyclist a fucking idiot for crossing a crosswalk then immediately turning around and almost causing me to hit him.
She thought I was trying to fight him and I told her I wasn't going to fight him, I was going to run him over and crush his skull and then she got even more upset

A couple times per year.
Yes, I drive civilized when I have other people in the car.
Yes, was hers before....

Not often, maybe once or twice?

Hahahaha no, she tells me all the time how I need to slow down and shit and how I need to stop trying to impress people, even though I just go fast because I like going fast.

Not at all. She tells me how I need to buy a newer car because "le safety meme"

Rarely
Ahw heeeeeell naw
Between the Twingo and the Camaro she actually prefers riding in the latter because I don't drive like an absolute madman in that, more like a regular madman. She really didn't like it though when it was leaking fuel during a long trip, or when I joked that I worked on my transmission and put all the bolts back in hand-tight. My dad played along beautifully.

whenever she comes to the us (twice so far since i got my car)
no
i guess?

Once or twice a year
Sometimes. But she often says I should drive slower and I should go on track less often because it's dangerous
She gave me her old miata as a hand-me-down so if she doesn't like my choice in cars it's her own fault she got me into miatas in the first place

Pretty regularly desu
Yes, she says i'm a good driver but a bit of a leadfoot.
Yes, she doesn't like the steering being 'heavy' at speed or the throttle being 'slightly too light so you have to keep adjusting your foot'.

>when she asked me if it has a turbo
>it doesn't, I just revved it above 3.5k and it came on cam
>this has happened twice now

>all these momma’s boys
I knew Veeky Forums was full of manchildren, but I didn’t realize it was THIS bad.

>every couple of weeks
>i'm safer than she is even though i own the faster car
>she loves my car always encourages me to get something faster than the last

Damn...

Very rarely.
I drive different with her in the car, but she knows how I drive normally. She does not approve.
She never complains, so probably.

Like once a year
Yes
Yes

about once a week now.
no.
no, camaro, which is why she wants less rides.

>only sometimes, and usually she drives
>lolno, I’m a madman driver and everyone knows it
>lolno, its structural integrity has been reduced to that of a cereal box at this point, and despite not having power to save its life, it is actually relatively fast if I push it
I’m actually probably safer than her, she texts and does her makeup while driving all the fucking time and leaves no stopping distance and I hate it

But did she had fun?

She hates the way I drive , says I drive to fast . hates my car because it's low . She only likes driving SUVs

Like twice ever
No
Idk probably not but she thinks range rover makes the best cars so

She died when I was 13 so I was never able to.

>he doesn't love his mum and spend time with her
lol what a faggot

I go help her with groceries and heavy costo stuff ever few weekends.

Yes considers me to be one of the better drivers on the road even if she keep s thinking i'm not going to brake for the car in front or people cutting me off who don't actually cut me off.

I drive the new gen civic so yes for a lady who drove a 2006 and currently a 2017 corolla.

All the time
She says I drive to slow
Yes.

not a trapfag so no

Every few weeks.
She typically says nothing. Unless I'm purposely driving like an ass. She knows I'm a better driver than her.
She says nothing about my vehicles, since I'm the she defers to when theres something wrong with her cars.

Very rarely. She cannot read traffic and is easily spooked by things that most people passively recognize and preemptively allow for. Drives me fucking mad.

She's quiet for the most part, but will point out if my entry speed is twice that of what she will do in her clapped out estate.

She doesn't care, a car is just transport to her. She didn't know automatic transmissions have oil. I don't know if she's had her oil changed, she just 'tops it up'. I change it for her every now and then without telling her. The first time, it literally drained like molasses. I contemplated pouring it back in in case her seals blew a load with new oil.

Rarely
No, I drive too slow for her (especially on gravel)
No, even though I've bought both my cars from her

Once every couple of months
Yes
She seems to, despite the fact that my dad and brother keep saying I should've gotten a Mustang instead

Post more images like this.

Not since she died.
Sometimes.
She would be afraid of my truck. It has no airbags. She liked my Fiesta.

Never
I don’t care
I don’t care

Sage this shit thread

searched up who this animu was

what a fucking wreck

reverse image searched and its just "cute cunts doing cute things" but with tanks?

the main characters mom who disowns her but tries to make amends but somehow fucks that up too

Are your mums 2D?

Haven’t driven with my mom since I’ve had my license. She didn’t even notice when I got a new car.

Every so often...
Mother's don't like clutchless shifting, so no.
I guess.

No bully the Shiho.
It's not her fault autism runs in her family.

Almost never
Definitely not
Yes

>tfw my mom used to ask me about the "weird stains on the front seats of your car"
>one time when I was looking for work and wasn't getting any callbacks, she flat-out asked me if I got a ticket for "lewd and lascivious conduct" and if it came up in a background check (basically implying "did you get caught fucking in your car")
I need to rent a fucking rug doctor

How often do you drive with your mom?
>once in awhile when she needs a ride, maybe once a month?
Does she approve the way you drive?
>yes, I drive carefully with both my parents and my mom is really proud of me and says I'm much better than dad
Does she approve your choice of car(s)?
>it's a boring shitbox but it goes, I don't think she wouldn't approve it

i must bully
her wrongdoings must not go unpunished

maybe once a year
yes
yes

All the time when she's around
Hell no
I don't think she cares

I driver her around regularly.

She doesn't understand why I would want a Mercedes over a much more practical Toyota or Renault or something and she doesn't like how low the seats are, but otherwise she likes my car.

She has no issues with my driving.

I drive often with my mom in country side, cuz - when we get to make many miles its more convenient to ride together.
when i drive with her i always drive chill & smooth, she does not know me miata can even redline and hit 200kmh.
Pic related, chilling with my mom watching the sun down.

damned - i got luck with those digits