>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, the craft essence "beginning of the journey 10 4* exp, 5 fous of each kind, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5aFt8GtlDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is Martha?

Best boy.

WHY CAN'T GRAND ORDER JUST BE A BETTER FUCKING GAME

WHY THE SELF-INSERT

WHY THE MIX OF ARTISTS AND WRITERS

FUCK YOU NASU

FUCK YOU TYPE-MOON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Make another thread for US players?

She's mai waifu and she's doing good, thanks for asking

Just pick your favourites, user. The game is not hard. Especially if you're starting at launch.

At least the artist pool is better than FEH's.

xth for smug Casters

Pure.

I wish, getting tired of all the stupid questions and we're not even fully invaded by the real english newfags yet. But it looks like we're staying with the cancer cause there's no JP FGO news.

Already got my catalyst ready for tomorrow

/fgog/ is not your personal tech support. If you can't get the game to work too bad fuck off.

Who's rolling for her?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5aFt8GtlDA
;.;

It's all gacha mobage trash, they were both fucked from the start.

if the translation is this bad now imagine how bad it will be later on when shit actually gets slightly harder to follow. Google translate won't be able to keep up

>WHY THE MIX OF ARTISTS AND WRITERS
It's actually the best thing about FGO

Benevolence time.

Okay. There are better defensive units though. But seriously, just pick who you like.

THANK YOU FOR ENDULGING MY SELFISH DESIRE FOR THRILLING CARD BATTLE WITH THE SERVANTS

I'd self-insert into the self-insert if you know what I mean

>Flame Contaminated City
If they can mess up with something as simple as this, can we really trust the translation to get the more complicated parts of the story right?

US, JP, it doesn't matter, I'm still the strongest by far.

Goetia was fucking right someone should just put us out of our misery, this general is the proof that humanity was a mistake.

>he wants every servant to be drawn by Takeushit

I still can't get over how awesome Billy's art is despite being a 3* and yet there are 5* out there with arguably some of the worst art in the series.

I'm asking mostly because i'm deciding between her and the redman

Not a fan of her real face ingame. I'll roll if she's the Quick Caster the game needs. if not then I'll keep saving for summer mama.

Where is Waver?

if the translation in the game is that bad why the introductory videos of servant have a perfect translation?

I will unless the story unlock(s) are so amazing that I have to wait until that gacha

I honestly can't wait for the English translation to be so different from the original Japanese that EOPs get an entirely different story.

Best girl.

If only that wasn't shopped.

The prophecy comes to pass.

I'm dying to see when they completely fuck things up with the translation. Might happen as early as Septem. Looking forward to it.

Reroll for one, pick the other one if you can't decide.

>Apex of Masters
>No Apex of Servants

I will probably

Think he means lorewise, though that doesn't explain the lack of Karna

I love this artist so much.

Why are you judging the translation when you clearly can's speak English worth a shit?

>Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, London, America, and Shinjuku are the best thing about FGO
>Shima Drill and Takao Aotsuki's character arts are the best thing about FGO

Fucking kill yourself my man.

>not posting 2nd sprite Waver.

Also reminder if you don't use Lancer Altria like this, you are a fucking cuck like that faggot from the NTR doujin.

Enjoy having your Altria constantly holding hands and having her tongue inside a other man's mouth.

why are you judging the translation when you dont know what the original text says

I will respond to each and every one of your posts until you remove Shuten and Dantes at the very least.

I wish, but she doesn't even have a cape in that sprite, which is such a waste.

>implying Shinjuku is bad
Hello, EOP.

G'day fellow Aussies

I was just gonna do what I've been doing with the jp version, using the apk and updating manually

Have fun playing in the NA version of FGO guys!

now post her actual face

kys redditor

>Shinjuku and Murrika
>bad
You're a funny guy.

>not even the best of his own era

You are a blatant shitposter if you legit try to argue Scathach isn't on a similar level to Karna.

Redpill me on Tohsaka Rin

>subreddit

PLEASES

Shima Udon always takes good care of the Servants he's in charge. He's the guy who told his boss he wasn't satisfied with Nito's original design, apologized and delivered a much better final product later. He could have said nothing and we could have gotten some shitty art instead. He's always retweeting fanart of his Servants too and making drawings every now and then.

You can tell other people phoned it badly and didn't bother to make something decent.

Wow, if only I could see what she actually looked like through all that pixelation.

OLDHOHOS

>not even the best of his own era
>only reason he's not called the best is because he doesn't show off like Lancelot
>when he defeated 960 enemies in one single charge

This is your free Quartz roll for tomorrow night.

English cheatapk when
I need x10 and autobattle to maximize reroll efficiency.

is that 4 star saber guy good?

Nice

>arthurfag is a reddit shitposter

Sadly, no

There is literally nothing wrong with this

>do the 1 bp raid before sleep
>drops one page

Y-yay.

Nice try falseflagging redditor.

So how up to date will be the US interface?

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

OwO who is this cutie?

>tfw
>having a bad day
>login into this kusoge, clear the blue oni ticket
>roll it hoping for nothing
>sudden MAMA

>rama
>stronger than arturia or arthur
>shiten
>stronger than king hassan
>keksalot
>stronger than literally anyone else
shit apex

Latest one. We might not have the 4* Fou stuff since that's too recent, but everything else should be there.

DC Collab when?

He looks pretty cool. I'd be happy if I get him at NP 3.

The fact that this release is a month earlier than the JP launch means the event schedule could be even shittier than what we had.

That's my waifu's name

>roll Karna recently
>he's the nicest dude ever and just wants the best for you
You guys weren't kidding, this series has the best husbandos.

Scathach. Best girl, best Celt.

Siegfried animation update when

my brethren
I was also blessed with a mama from the blue oni ticket.

It's a great picture because you can politely send newfags on reddit with it.

>stronger than arturia or arthur
Correct, far stronger than both actually.
>stronger than king hassan
Incorrect. I'm still waiting for KH.
>stronger than literally anyone else
Yeah he is below Cu Alter but that guy is just an abomination of Medb, not an actual Servant.

>Failure to initialize your hardware does not support this application
Sorry for bothering you guys but does this mean that that my chance was over before it even began or is there a way to bypass this problem ?.

How do you pronounce Scathach anyways?

I hope we dont get any good servants till swimsuits

This makes me curious actually. I've known about FGO for a while but held off till the english version and I've been playing FEH recently. It's easy to spot people who just farted something to make money or they just fucked up. But is there any case of someone going way above and beyond? Like, more effort than was probably needed? One of the artists in FEH does this where he draws an entirely unique portrait for his characters when they activate a special move, instead of adding energy beam effects to the existing attack portrait like everyone else.

stop shitposting with scat please we scatfags have been on good behavior since before the CCC event I don't need you newfags/falseflaggers fucking this up again

I'd say g'day, but it's the evening you tosser. I'll probably do the same too, but I won't be giving it nearly as much attention. Dunno who I'll be picking though, or if I can be bothered rerolling for anyone. Pity about the shit translations though