Hello successful adults

I need help, and I need your advice. Right now I'm a 21 year old man who has graduated highschool, and I rather struggled to get through it. I didn't like school very much, and in fact loathed it so much that I only did the classwork and did the bare minimum of homework just to get by.

Basically I have no interests in anything. Maybe its due to the depression or the anxiety that I have, I don't know but I know that I'm out of school, and I have really nothing to do now aside from helping my dad with this farm we're building.

I'm just wondering what I should do with my life after that. Sometimes I can't even do things right like just recently at the farm I was told to burn some stuff in a barrel, which I did, but as a result of being too close to it and being an idiot about fire safety, I singed my face and now I have half of my face all red and puffy.

It's like I have no interest in things, can't even get engaged in things and it almost cost me half of my face.

Indeed, I'm off the path so much that I even indulged in petty drugs like LSD with my friend and that has changed me for the worst.

What do I do Veeky Forums, I'm staring down into the future and I see only darkness. I need your advice.

I need something to be changed. I know it starts with me but I need some guidance.

travel.

get a passport, go abroad, stay abroad for years.

It will be the hardest thing you've ever done, you will come to see this period as seminal, it will define you as a man.

"A man's measure is his will." Ali ibn abi Talib

Maybe I should travel.. Yeah there's definitely been a lack of scenery where I'm at. Perhaps it contributes to my depression and anxiety, I don't know.

But maybe you're right, I think I should travel.

You need ONE SINGLE interest and you need to hang onto that. If you get good with that you will be able to monetize it.

Traveling when you are depressed is not a good idea in my opinion.

Source: first-hand experience

Get your testosterone levels checked. Also, that's ok to not know right now. Just work and try not to take things too seriously. I had to go to jail to get where im at. It lead me to my job ironically and now i make over 300k USD per year. Life has ups and dwns

I don't know what my interests are though, that's the problem. If I have no knowledge of what I like, how can I make money off of it? And wow exactly would I find out what it is?

Going to new places is honestly a pretty good thing. I absolutely hated going back to my
Highschool. They transferred me to a program so I can finish getting my credits to graduate, lo and behold I was actuallyhappy going to class. Seeing new faces and experiencing a new environment does wonders.

Join the Military or take up a trade.

If you are over 20 and don't know the things you like the most, you need to start taking Wellbutrin asap. All other antidepressants are trash and make you fat.

You had 20 years to figure out what to do on this planet. Something is not working in you and you need to fix it.

>exactly would I find out what it is
You have no hobbies at all?

Or just take that farm business to the top.
Agriculture is a lucrative business in America.

>petty drugs like lsd
get some better lsd and try again

This. Don't know anything about "Wellbutrin" OP, but sad to say it sounds like you're just an unwell guy. Nothing to blame yourself for or feel guilty about, but you do need to get help for it, same way as if someone had a debilitating physical condition they'd need to get help for it. Go see a doctor. I don't think we can help you much.

Yeah I don't really have any hobbies aside from going on the comp, browsing the Internet, and going on Veeky Forums.

But I'm addicted to it and can't seem to get off of it. So I wouldn't really call that a real hobby but something I need to get off from.

I mean really, should I exploit this addiction for monetary purposes?

It just seems like it's a bad idea.

Op if you have not been diagnosed YET join the military.
At best you are cured.
At worst you are chaptered on medical discharge and get bennies.

>What do I do Veeky Forums, I'm staring down into the future and I see only darkness. I need your advice.

Sorry, but no one can help you here and its unlikely you'll even follow anyone advice based on your personality

Have you thought about going back to school?

Have you try r9k?

you've constantly made the life choices of a mentally disabled handicap in your past.

why do you now think you can suddenly make choices that are any better than that of mentally disabled handicap.

you've already made your choices
times up
your choices will now make you what you made them

failure

doing new things is a good idea if you don't care about anything. staying in place isn't gonna help

worthless

Get a wagecuck job and help on the farm with the rest of the time. Nothing is going to make you happy so you must find freedom in work. Do the tasks before you till you find one you are not completely shit at and focus on it. Branch out from there. The trick to overcoming depression is just making the first step out of the pit. You may never be successful at this point but you can, at least, be a productive member of society. You would be surprised how poor you can be and still get respect from others. Maybe not here, but this is a sociopath board.

Wellbutrin is the only antidepressant that doesn't make you fat.

In this age of fat shaming, it is a crazy idea to make depressed people fat. Some shrinks are that dumb.

Also it gives you better erection and stamina in sex. Look it up.

It's not illegal. Has been around for 30 years.