wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo '

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

first for awoo

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

Fourth for Penelo's ass

Mithra a cute

I'm really surprised how stingy Record Keeper is with Mithril, if not for these half price banners I'd have only pulled a single time, rounding on my second time now.

Is there some way to get chunks of Mithril other than dungeons?

Stop playing BE

Start playing Mobius

buy them booze

but seriously, dungeons are free mith, just do them you lazy fuck

I've been doing straight dungeons for the last two days and earned around 80~90 Mithril, conversely in BE I was able to roll many times by this point.

I'm not too bummed it's just a foreign design choice to me, I'm guessing I can afford a 10+1 once a month and there doesn't seem to be any ticket system for supplemental rolls.

They did get a bit stingier than normal for this fest, after being a bit more generous the previous one, but if you literally still have realm dungeons left you seriously have no right to complain, because theres people here that have had all-clear for a year and way before there even was extra stuff like multiplayers for mythril.

In general things should come out to about 100 mythril a month after you're out of dungeons and pulls in RK are more signifcant and permanently useful than BE, plus there's a guaranteed 5* now anyway.

You'd be guessing wrong then. Even with no realm dungeons left, they still give you a pretty decent mythril allowance. Stop being a fucking crybaby.

The fuck, RK is the furthest thing from stingy.

patience young grasshopper.

No really, RK is a slower starting point. Just manage your stamina well, so that every time you get 5 stamina shards you refresh. It takes time, but not nearly the grindy time that BE takes.

You can't expect to have all the latest and greatest stuff right from the beginning in RK. But that's ok, cause you can still clear plenty of content anyway. You don't need 6* abilities that the high end stuff gives out anyway. So all you are missing out on in the high end stuff is motes, and they will continue to be dished out plenty, and will only accellerate how much they are giving out anyway.

I like Bartz

kek, Dena gives out so much mythil that no one buys gems, forcing them to shutdown RK in no more than a year from now

Not to mention most 6* stuff is garbage compared to 5* and even some 4* (which really is the mainstay anyway) and then there's some fancy skillsets like Darkness that's trapped in a cycle where every 3 months they release 2-4 new abilities that are blatantly better than previous ones they fully obsolete in what they do, flip flopping between 4 and 5* aswell, like Sanguine Cross -> Crimson Cross.

you niggas have been saying that all year

And they'll keep saying it until it does eventually shut down (no matter how long that takes), and then they'll never shut up about being "right" about it.

>90 mythril over two days
>slow gain
Nigga w h a t

>Accidentally clicked on Maxwell ELT instead of BF event
Don't play mobage while sleepy.

I think he's used to BE pulls which are 90% garbage shit that is never used ever from the moment you get it as opposed to items that retain usefulness almost entirely or at the very least within their realm, plus the new flavor of the week that you must have or you might aswell quit BE seems to do, as opposed to drawing Asylum when it comes out and still using it as your top tier healing BSB a year later.

Any tips to progress through the dumb colisseum event in Mobius?

It's Mobius. Grind.

>using shitola
ew

Go back in time and stop them from ever designing Wall and I won't.

>when you're the best healer below 5* even a year from now

>not using Ashi light

>y'shtola
Yshtola USB:
Party High Regen
Party Shield
Self 0CT

Raijin SSB:
Party High Regen
Party Guts
Party 0CT

Prishe SSB:
Party High Regen
Party Guts
Party Medica

Worse than SSB tier USB

L M A O
M
A
O

Sadly in about 5 months the reraise meta will be set in absolute stone and while she remains an amazing healer, you just won't actually want to manually heal and just reraise over and over.
But hey, it's not like anybody's guaranteed to roll Ayaka or White Lotus Mage Fina.

I agree, her USB is utter trash and about the level of a bad SSB. Also not sure where you got "Party Shield" from, because it's Dualblink 1, which in itself is a completely flawed idea.

Not sure why her USB is relevant to this, though.

why the fuck did they have to give the most useful soul break in the game to the two shittiest characters?

I am.

They monopolized Hastega for a long ass time aswell and only softened up after a while. Wall is simply so egregious they never ever want to hand it out again I guess. At least normally, since Urara and Dr. Mog get their special versions. Still, Hastega and Boostga was so integral they had to add it as an option to Urara later.

We can only hope they won't make the same mistake with the elemental resistance buffs again.

The RW system at least made not having Wall natively not a complete dead end, but being forced to RW it in any realm but XIV still means if you don't have a native medica and maybe Hastega you're usually fucked on Cid Missions. Should've made Tyro count for any realms CMs really. Even then you'd still need his wall though, he'd still be pretty garbage, and you can barely even get his wall anymore on banners that are curated to SSB or above because its a normal SB.

>uses USB
most of the early USBs are utter trash.

how about use her SSB and compare apples to apples

>Shellaga
>Protectaga
>High Regen

>>Shellaga
>>Protectaga
>Dyslexic retard who can't even write the right ability names

>the two shittiest characters?
>Tyro
>Shitty

>REEE I H8 YSHTOLA

be more retarded and butthurt please

don't tell him what to do

tyro is shitty

catslut is a fantastic healer who can wrath

thanks for the useless tip
no wonder the game is dead around here

Sorry dude I can't make up other tips for you if there aren't any. That's just how Mobius works. You come back when your numbers are bigger. Nothing much else to do.

Dena Defence Division on full damage control mode
Dena thought that yshtola was too OP so they are clearly nerfing her.
>Still using her after this fact
Youre just setting yourself up for failure by not switching to a higher potential healer right N O W

>tyro is shitty
cool opinon, not a fact though, also wrong

Her BSB is fucking shit
>let me put you guise in a bubble so you wont get soul charge from boss's hit XDD

t.Knighstcharge faggot

>still means if you don't have a native medica and maybe Hastega
People greatly undervalue the good old Haste spell. I rolled with double white mage setup with Haste for many fight because I had neither a wall or a hastega until the fest right after Bahamut Sin and I've cleared everything (including CMs) starting with Ashe's debut event. Haste has served me well and I still use it all the fucking time for CMs.

>whaaa I want my shitty 2000 autopotion

bubble gives more HP to most level 99s and will only give more as you mote them.

12k HP knights incoming!

That's why I said maybe Hastega. It's mostly the Medica. Especially on realms that are low on white mages. If you don't have Vanille leveled in XIII you're basically fucked.

i pitty you

>Crafting a dupe ability
My OCD won't allow it, thankfully, that means I'll never be a Lifesiphon gorilla

I don't think he had dupes of it, just two white mages to split the healing and buffing between since it takes a lot to keep up on the whole party. A lot of realms are low on secondary white magic users to shift your buffs onto otherwise.

Oh then I've been doing that shit, the same way, especially for this dumb Gilgamesh CM, I have Gogo as a hastebot, and I do that shit all the time for torments
Admittedly two hastebots would be very effective, but I feel like my DPS would suffer

The worst part about running a hastebot is when he has a crucial secondary action and haste starts to fall during a boss' critical phase

Stop discussing Record Keeper!

Shared medicas can go a surprisingly long way and plenty of characters that aren't real white mages still have access to level 3 white magic and can provide supplementary healing with Curaga (which while not great on low mind characters is often good enough). For XIII both Serah and Sazh can provide some healing or serve as Haste bots.
If you'd see my inventory you wouldn't. I have pretty amazing relics overall with a few weaker realms, but Haste is still immensely useful.
>letting your autism prevent you from clearing cintent

I...i had a bunch SSBs i needed to charge for torments....

>cintent

I've cleared everything except parade float without crafting dupes
so...

>needing lifesiphon for torments
>No HnR
>No good old auto attack with a healer with auto heal RM
that's pretty sad

>tfw couldn't clear parade float and nemesis boundless.

>decide to finally give U++ fights a try again now that I have two more BSBs at 90+
>Geryon goes down kinda easy, master even without interrupting
>fukken noice
>go for IX event's one
>motherfucker keeps spamming Ultimate Poison Breath in the last third of his HP
>still manage to lose only 2 medals

As always, Ashe MVP, hurray. Can't wait until I can finally tackle 200+ fights on my own.

dumb frogposter

I mean I guess I could have gotten by with running Curaja on one guy and Curaga on the other, but why? I've got more orbs than I do sensible things to spend them on and double Curaja is nice for healing heavy wall-less fights for a bit of security. Multiple Lifesiphons and Wraths is mostly a convenience thing, but why not go for convenience when orbs are abundant?

Every other banner is dupe city except for this one so guess this will be all my pulls for this fest.

please don't bully my mythril I'm not terribly interested in cloud's banner

You can still pull your favorite relics, kupo!

>I mean I guess I could have gotten by with running Curaja on one guy and Curaga on the other, but why?
Curaise and Renewing Cure back then
Why? I don't like having duplicates, period.
>Multiple Lifesiphons and Wraths is mostly a convenience thing
Seems kinda mindless, I'd rather build meter by exploiting weakness
>but why not go for convenience when orbs are abundant?
Except they're not, at lest Dark Orbs, and especially when I try to at least R3 the 5* skills

I just noticed that esper killers don't apply to magic damage. what the fuck does this game have against mages?

Did a 100 gem pull on banner 1, goy Yuffie's USB, is this shit good?

8/10 it's okay

not all enemies have weaknesses to exploit. And if you ever run Tyro and Y'sholta together you need 2 wraths.

lifesiphon is mainly for relying on multiple SSBs. Like if you have Ramza and Shout you need to run a lifesiphon on him, and with Thunder God OSB you need it as well.

and just for fun i have 2 powerchains cause it's my fav skill in the game

Curaise and Renewing Cure are both weaker than Curaja and I have them at R4 and R5 respectively (Renewing Cure was fantastic before I could home a second Curaja).

Not everything has weaknesses or weaknesses that are worth expoiting, particularly by your entire team.

I too try to get most 5* skills I use to R3. I'm currently sitting at 23 R3 or R4 5* abilities and a fair but more at R2 for shit like Meteor Crush that won't see that much use. I could hone some more to R3 right now if I wanted to, but there's no point in that since I don't have good SBs for characters who could make use of stuff like Tempest Snipe or witch shit. Any time I've wanted to hone stuff I've been able to and I'm pretty impulsive with hones.

>not all enemies have weaknesses to exploit.
And even so, there's plenty of self boosts and neutral skills, and with equipment that boosts elemental damage and the right RMs you can make elemental attacks hit as hard
And building SB meter isn't that big of an issue, between getting hit and stuff

>lifesiphon is mainly for relying on multiple SSBs. Like if you have Ramza and Shout you need to run a lifesiphon on him, and with Thunder God OSB you need it as well.
Like I said, other people can do their thing, that just seems mindless to me, I have a complete Faris and I rarely use more than one of her SBs in the same fight, rarely I'll use her USB but I prefer to cast her BSB for the hastega and burst mode lets me bring offensive breakdowns

>and just for fun i have 2 powerchains cause it's my fav skill in the game
That's fine, I like the skill, mostly because I have Orlandu BSB and no OSB so it helps with the BSB slow casts, I'm glad I never crafted QuicK Hit, I got pretty close to doing it

>Even ProJared thinks BE is better than RK
Uh, manlet keepers?

who?

VAYNE BTFO

stop playing BE

He doesn't like FFII
He's not cool with me

One of the worst CMs ever.

FFII is shit, SHIIIIIT

>Spend a ton of energy maxing out Firion since I can't beat Maxwell
>Forgot he doesn't get human killer for legend killer until I awaken it
>Not enough supportcrysts
Fuck

>check some shit to be released in advance in the JP wiki
>Iris' BSB
>it's literally Asylum but with status blink added in to the initial cast
i'm sorry can you run that by me again

>Made Angelsong R2 for the hell of it
>it actually turned out to be useful only days later

yes

I'll admit, I only know ProJared from a few of his appearances on Game Grumps. But he seemed okay enough.

Is the new rikku going to be X or X-2

Where did he say that?

yes

Should I roll on fest b1 anons? My only dupe is raines BSB and I want y'shtola's BSB but threres an xiv event in less than a month with a chance at her lmr/usb/thyrus as well and I have zero dupes on that banner

Why would you even need more than R1?
Doesn't it pretty much last the whole battle?

The video about the worst things that the FF Franchise has done
It was All The Bravest

Also lots of warranted and delicious XIII hate

Sap and poison

Unironically who?

I shrugged that shit off, the dangerous thing was Slow, silence and blind

>Decil
>Cid
You're an awesome guy

do it

Her USB isn't even early though, Global doesn't even have it. It just fucking sucks for no reason, maybe they were overrating Dual Blink since I think only Sephiroth's BSB2 had it at that point.