Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old thread

Nazi Night Elves, what a silly idea

huns

Please tell me this isn't all the content they made us wait for. I cleared heroic already. After I cleared normal. I don't want to have to grind this raid a third time for 6 more months.

Why did they make us wait for this shit

post your hunters wowgee

What have you done prior expansions?

m+ and raids is more content than we've ever had before

>biggest safeguard against the burning legion is the huge distances between planets
>legion has to open up portals to invade
>this greatly stems the near limitless demons at their disposal
>sargeras himself requires an insanely big portal
>hence azeroth just always turns off the portal and cleans up the leftover demons
>entire point of questing in the broken isles is to collect the pillars of creations so we can shut down the portal
>then illidan opens a massive rift to bring argus aka what is essentially the homeworld of the burning legion right next door
>the burning legion doesn't need portals anymore
>can literally just funnel all the demons they have to argus and then to earth
>argus actually rests on the border between known space and the twisting nether
>sargeras can just step out of the twisting nether to argus and then take another step to azeroth and cleave the planet in half
>for some reason Kil'jaeden didn't do this earlier with the artifact
>either he didn't know how or wasn't strong enough and Illidan was one or both or those things
>mfw this lore has gone to complete shit even after we had to listen to that stupid naru light bulb retcon everything about illidan
what the fuck is going on at blizz hq

who is writing this shit

>see a windwalker with 927ilvl BiS legendaries,trinkets and 2-19/4-20
>he's struggling to pull 900k sustained

good spec haha

distance isn't a safeguard. Its a delay.

If I've already done Nighthold heroic this week and run it again can people still trade me items I want if they get the drop and don't need it or does it lock me out?

I usually didn't clear normal and heroic on the first week. They gated the raid so long that I and most of my guild got so much fucking titanforge gear that it was barely a challenge.

locks you out

>autistic Khadgar screeching

this desu

Khadgar and the rest of the other heroes on Azeroth are neolibs who think that delaying the inevitable return of the Legion will protect them. Illidan realizes that only radical change will get anything done and he can't delay the inevitable anymore. Dude does what needs to be done.

Well considering we are being invaded right now it would be nice to get a delay after shutting down the tomb and then opening the rift to invade

LIKE SERIOUSLY EVERYONE THINK OF THIS

We could have shut the portal down, gathered our forces, THEN OPENED IT, and then invaded when we were ready all at once. All order halls and factions could have gone at once and caught the legion by surprise

Instead Illidan surprises both sides while we are not ready. There's not reason for him to pull that bullshit other than really lazy writing.

And yes after having to listen to all the bullshit about Illidan just to have him pull this stunt, yeah it's lazy writing

koragon have a nice day buddy

>30 emissaries done
>15 m+
>All regular mythics
>All of LFR

>Still no legendary

Umm what?

>Well considering we are being invaded right now it would be nice to get a delay after shutting down the tomb and then opening the rift to invade

Not always given the luxury of another opportunity. How often do people go to Argus again?

But we are fucking ready? We're keeping the momentum going and putting pressure on the Legion and it's forces. We're blitzkrieg-ing Sargeras.

It's funny because of Illy had talked to Khadgar and the others they would have suggested that. Being able to open a portal to argus is huge, it would have been an amazing trump card

He's just bad.

Our WW pulls 1 million single target on dummies over 2 minutes of whacking it before getting bored. She's 916 with T19 2P and T20 4P.

do emerald nightmare heroic/normal and nighthold normal

Uh, no. They wouldn't.

He would also have no reason to trust them.

>she

wath...

>everyone arguing about lore
>meanwhile we found out the combat logs have been broken for an unknown amount of time and your dps/healing/etc. has been wrong

why would Illidan, out of all people, not have reason to trust him. It's literally the reverse. Especially after this stunt no one but the other demon hunters are going to trust him

Whats the highest crit you've done so far, /wowg/?

>dummies
there's not a single dummy in the game that windwalkers can't fully single target, all of them are too close for our cleave

>Why would Illidan not trust dadgar and his buddy, the demon-hunting zealot that imprisoned all illidari

:HMMM:

probably lining up serenity usage, windwalkers only have good DPS when a fight ends 10 seconds after serenity ends

>raid lead moves farm night to the middle of the fucking day in the middle of the fucking week knowing that 80% of our core group has full-time day jobs

absolutely eat shit

>no one has logged on the last few days after we cleared heroic
>a few people actually left
>guild leader is always in a bad mood
It's not fair I already switch servers back in WoD and now this is one of the only raiding guilds left on this server.

Is there any news of Blizz merging servers soon? Please?

LMAO shouldn't have stepped out of lfr buddy

>5th level of Concordance costs 1488 million AP
is Ion our guy?

>one of the only raiding guilds left on this server.

Why did you roll on a dead server in the first place

to be fair everyone acknowledges that to be one of the shittiest retcons

>arc+10 upgrades into cath+12

how fucked am I lads?

It wasn't dead in Cata and was enough in MoP. The last two expansions killed it.

ded gam ;-;

But you just said you switched in WoD you tardlet

anyone US-alliance want to do some random BGs?

Have you maxed out your artifact yet? You are enjoying the pinnacle of content right?

me what s your btag

should I just macro spectre of betrayal to one of my other skills and pop it every time it's up?

Gensokyo#1913

good shitpost lol

Why the fuck did they put 5 writhing on HEROIC? What is the literal point of that difficulty any more? Why do we even need to have a tank or healer for an LFG group? It's fucking pointless!

pezado#2961

>best way to make money in WoW is to have an army of alts at max level

this has been the case for 2 expansions now, maybe more

it's actually disgusting how effortless making gold is when you have 10 characters @ 110

>people are still paying monthly for this shit
They gated the raid three months to contest with Stormblood and you fuckers still payed out each month. Holy shit that's pathetic

Where's the proof?

Your servers still fucked, mate? Hit another bottleneck or something?

sent :)

Garrisons totally and completely fucked the economy. I honestly wish they had done a massive, long-term rollback on that shit.

I can't believe people left WoD with tens of millions of gold for doing literally nothing but logging in for ~10 minutes a day on ten alts.

hi /elyg/

still too poor to afford a sub?

to be fair to have 10 chars at 110 means you have an insanely high level of autism. You've basically earned it.

y-you too

>paying monthly
>not farming gold at a rate lower than minimum wage like a god tier autist
get on my fucking level

>tfw infinitely more useful to the raid because I got a 970 prydaz
:)

too bad you have to deal with the ugly bubble now

>private server and xiv
consider that nerve touched

>wow token is at a quarter of a million
I'm sure that's not a bad sign at all right guys?

So apparently doing a 15 dungeon will get you a loot better than mythic. What the fuck is this? Ion was a mistake

>DUDE VOLUMETRIC CLOUDS 50 METERS ABOVE GROUND

what did they mean by this?

no ones going to listen to you because everyone here is so surrounded by blizzard's bullshit mary-sue tier writing that they can't see flaws in it

anyone with half a brain or an ounce of objectivity knows that illidan's fucking crazy and reckless has been since wc3

Why am I seeing Broken Isles treasure chests on my minimap when I don't have handynotes or the reputation treasure maps in my inventory?

sup guys is it true to start playing this game I need to buy the base game and the latest xpac for like $60?

Ion was a lawyer that earned massive amounts of money for the company. Think of this Ion introduced a way so that a small percentage of players, those with many alts, would be able to earn truckloads of money

Then the next expansion he allows people to buy tokens in exchange for gold. So first he adds insane levels of gold to the game, and then he gives a way to exchange that gold for game time aka profits.

He absolutely, permanently fucked the games economy but he did so in a way that raked in millions.

all expacs

>is it true that if I want to start playing the game I have to pay money first?

Yes, Paco. That's true.

all the expacs but Legion are free by now, unless they want like 10 bucks for WoD still

It's bad writing in ways i didn't think possible. Not only did they force players to watch a slideshow quest that retconned his character into a literal dindu nuffin, but then they have him do something stupid and recklace like old Illidan.

The writing is all over the place and anyone that doesn't have their head up blizz's ass should be able to see that.

Then again you have to have your head up their to still be subbed for that trash sl

expacs get rolled into the base game after they're current mongo

They still do. He needs to drop $60 for Legion and $10 for WoD and then another $15 for a month of time

So yeah, $85 to pay for this shit

thanks lads, I see you don't need to buy Legion right away is it worth playing without it?
is it worth playing this game at all?

I'm only subbed because my friends refuse to play any other mmo. I prefer ffxiv to wow desu.

best this game has ever been
play it all day

For the first time, yes. If you played wow before in an older expansion then no since legion is the worst expasion ever.

Yes this is the pinnacle of WoW

i remember dropping over a 100 for play this back in the day

t. casual shit who can't handle all this endless content

When will sylvanas die or turn more evil so we can have a real warchief? I hope vol'jin didn't actually die and takes back warchief.

He's taking the ultimate risk. Fuck demons they all have to die permanently.

>everyone saying that because we killed KJ the burning legion is on the run
wow this is fucking WoD 2.0 where they hyped up the iron horde and then nothing happened

So because we killed KJ suddenly invading Argus is a good idea? Doesn't that fly in the face of Illidan's choice being a hail mary?

I mean fuck it's either Illidan is a fucking shithead who likes to go all in, LIKE HE ALWAYS HAD (cause you know that retcon was clearly a waste of time now), or it was a smart move and the fucking burning legion is hilariously pathetic

How the fuck can anyone defend this bullshit writing?! Fuck it's like when they were interviewing Blizzard about the Warcraft movie and they tried to say they were similar to Tolkien. I can't tell who is more delusional, Blizzard or their fans

The raids are great but literally every thing else is shit. I mean who came up with the legendary system? What were they thinking? And whats the fucking deal with ap and world quests?

>every new dreadlord mob still casts Cripple because it's "iconic"

when is the last time Cripple was detrimental to any spec in the game

>people complaining about the amount content
>literally the most amount of content we've ever had

nothing satisfies you autists

what if illidan is actually playing the worlds greatest trick on us and he is actually allied with the burning legion

DUN DUN DUN

getting slowed and haste debuffed is a giant pain in the ass

>endless content
PURE FUCKING KINO

Wod is free

$60 for legion and still having to pay monthly is insane though

>he pays for his subscription
casuals lmao

If you're new you don't even need Legion. It's not even a lot it's basically a new game.

The monthly is a bitch though, the game is basically SP

removed jelly?

see grinding gold for your subscription is pathetic
leveling 1-100 is insanely boring though sadly. Wasn't so bad in the past but now it's a weird mixture of being insanely easy and plowing through zones quickly and the process still taking forever because you have to grind through vanilla/tbc/wrath/cata/mop/wod

Not really there is so much to do world of warcraft has become the only game I play.

>you will never have sex with Warden Belamoore

why even live?

>world of warcraft has become the only game I play
that's sad
like, I genuinely pity you

>he's not already on his 3rd legendary upgrade

why?