/dbt/ map: Meet & fuck.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:

Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1CPsjOVXXXXXkaXXXq6xXFXXXO/222413357/HTB1CPsjOVXXXXXkaXXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg
aliexpress.com/item/RS-TAICHI-RST-412-carbon-fiber-mesh-summer-motorcycle-gloves-racing-gloves-men-touch-gloves-Motocross/32656244131.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xz6HStsgzDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yamaha

BEST BEGINNER BIKE COMING THROUGH

Except no...

BEST BEGINNER BIKE COMING THROUGH

I would argue. But its not a suzuki.
So whatever

People bitch about having to move fairings for maintainance, but try checking your pressure with twin 320s

What if DBT was actually about bikes and not about shitposting? What would the world be like?

>slow
Correct ;^)

If suzuki fags would leave, we could have normal conversations

Beginner bikes are a meme. Like Groms, kevlar jeans, and stock pipes.

It's pretty comfy and easy to ride as far as sportbikes go

Hop on one, counterlean and you're doing figure eights in two parking spaces like it's nothing. For a bike designed for high speed stability it's a parking lot princess.

**shudders**

Should have bought a better bike.

Dirty hands every week senpai

*better valve stems

>not asking for the fancy valve stems every tire change

What is babby's first bike?

fireblade

H2 Mach4

Pw50

wgheres the problem?

Kawasaki z200, it was completely fucked in every way but it ran. My first roadworthy bikes was an 1994 XT350

Didn't think of that
Anyhow, the problem isn't the stem, it's my hands

The feel when I am scared to ride on tye highway with trucks and cars and.... people.
Been riding for less than a week on dirt roads and still scared of my first bike. 450cc

TmI dont want to end up with brain damage I will sell the bike and thats it. Back to spending a lot of mkney on gasoline to move my truck.

I made the mistake of purchasing one of these Chinese meme bikes: ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1CPsjOVXXXXXkaXXXq6xXFXXXO/222413357/HTB1CPsjOVXXXXXkaXXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg

The motor is 350 watt. The tires are 14 inch.
This results in too powerful torque, and the thing Reared up like a horse on two legs while I was in the middle of the traffic.

It was incredibly dangerous, I was thrown backwards off the bike but luckily landed on two legs.
How the heck can I fix this pile of shit so it doesn't happen again?

Do I put some dead weights on the fronts wheels or what?
How much weight?
(I weigh about 65Kg myself)

if you're scared of your first bike which is a 4560cc, then sell it buy a smaller bike to gain experience on?

Where you at? I'll take that bike off your hands for about two fiddy.

>scared of a 450
Come on man. It only goes fast when you're full throttle.
Also put the stock tank on. WRs are know to melt desert tanks

Sell it and buy a roadbike

On road you're more likely to end up with fucked up skin and a broken hip

Offroad is where you get brain damage/impaled by a tree branch

shibler u r a huge fucken idot

I kno
still not as idiot as u

Can confirm.
Insert my scoot copypasta

>t. man who cunt chekk his tire preseur

No need
It's been at the same level for a year now
I dunno why I bother

Took my scoot for a rip today. Straight to the café for $5 toast. Saw some liter bikes stuck behind cars so I weaved passed them. Don't worry though, I waved my left hand while upshifting my clutchless transmission. Might go for another ride later but this cute barista is calling my name.

Hey I'm the resident Simpsons reference guy fuck off

you could learn to drive dumb nigger

first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get to be the Simpsons reference guy

[cool vibrations]

>braps in 100cc

Post feels.

Cruiser feels
>comfy
>dat exhaust sound
>polishing chrome
>easy maintainace
>Muh saddlebags
>Muh bitch seat
>Muh highway pegs
>Muh flatfooting at stoplights
>getting waves from kids

>suffering in the cold because lolnofairings
>almost drop bike
>throw out back in process
>can’t lean

Pic related

Fuck forgot pic.

whoops forgot pic

Forgot pic

sheet forgot pic

>tfw no baiku yet
>been eyeing a used one for a while
>hasn't sold for a long while, dealership keeps putting it on at the same discount month after month
plan to buy it in the dead of winter for cheep and lern2ride this spring
hopefully i don't fuck it up

Forgot my pic.

What bike

He doesn`t have one.

>been eyeing a used one
Learn to read moron

tricolor 2013 CBR250R with a yoshimura fender kit. i know, it's a babby bitch bike with a weak engine but i really like the way it looks. only has 5k miles, can probably jew them to less than $2000 for it

carlos you sly dog you :^)

For less than 2k. I dont blame you.
You sure you want such a small CC bike?

i'm a nobike, if my starter is a babby and i trade up to something better within a few months or a year i'm not concerned. what i really want is the feels of comfy night rides :^)

>Carlos
Learn to meme moron

I don`t know what is around you but you might get an older high displacement bike. That CBR doesn`t sound too bad though.

Sometimes can find a FZ6 for $2000. Especially in winter

>childish memes
No thanks. I'll stick to being an adult

who /foggy/ here

Buying gloves online from China, so I need to get the size right without trying them on.

The problem is I'm a medium at most in width, and at least a large in length (inb4, and yes that's also true). Looking at my current worn out MX gloves they were definitely a bit too short, but it wasn't a big deal since they were all mesh.

Not sure what's more important: proper fit in length or around?

If r3kt would stop shitposting

These: aliexpress.com/item/RS-TAICHI-RST-412-carbon-fiber-mesh-summer-motorcycle-gloves-racing-gloves-men-touch-gloves-Motocross/32656244131.html

the turning radius really isn't great on them

thanks for the suggestion user, I'll look into it and see if there's any around here

Used bike at dealership is rated at 7600$ merica bucks have 5 lines of credit and a 780 score, but they won't finance unless it's over 8000$. Mother fuckers are so cruel.

If you fags would stop shitting your pants every time a suzuki rider posts it would be immediately improved.

t. KLR rider

well in your case /faggy/ would be fitting lmao

Do not buy protective gear from AliExpress. I brought higher end gloves off them and they feel apart just from riding for a month. Decided it must of just been bad luck and got a different pair and the stitching was already coming apart. They won't hold up at all if you crash.

>No thanks. I'll stick to being an adult
He says, while posting on a Palestinian Amateur Ice Skating Image Board

Wont fees and taxes take it over 8k?
If not, have the dealer tack on a $400 gift card.

kek got me good my guy
now post yours

All gloves wear out eventually, but these by all appearances are for $30 what would cost ~$70 at the store here.

Also they seem like a nice compromise between zero-armour MX gloves (what I normally wear) and the awkward over-armoured ones (I fucking hate).

Yeah I walked out on them when they tried to put me on a plan for a r1 for 12k$.
They followed me out the door when I left and stopped me saying the sales manager is going to figure some thing out. I'm 6'3 not gonna fit on an r1 want that zx14

ayy lemon

is there actually a good, modern, reasonably priced adv bike?

Africa twin seems reasonable to me.
What do you find reasonable?

Can't we consider this a cruiser with fairings?

Used market africa twin

We had some rain last night, snow in the higher elevations. I feel the need to do a few passes on Sunday to look at the years first snow and they close up for the year. I'm thinking 88 and 4 ( norcal ).

but I want a new bike

Not gonna happen.
At least not that i can think of.

Save money

xtz 660

You would be better off getting some bilt or sedicci gloves from Cyclegear, seriously.

Sportbike feels

>just 16 bolts and i'll be ready to change the oil
>i don't want to go fast and risk crashing. fairings are expensive.
>better stay at the speed limit, cops hate these bikes
>*does a wheelie anyways*
>my back hurts
>i wish i was at home watching anime
>honoka from wake up girls is my waifu

Kawasaki Versys 650

I'd do the Vstrom 650xt before that.

>suzuki
Gross
>v-twin
Gross

Kys

I'd do your mom before that alien laugh my ass off

>honoka from WUG
>not Haruka from Love Live

fuck the fucking rain

>wipe visor down
>there's a little oil on my glove
>FUCK

what are the odds a meter maid would be upset if a motorcycle parked in front of a car in a parking spot but only the car has the stub in windshield

youtube.com/watch?v=xz6HStsgzDw

Love Live is a soulless show starring soulless, plastic """"girls""""

I've been wanting to do this with a "50cc" two smoke kit

i need a 3 geared beater cheap help pls thx

Too late I guess. I want to get on the road but due to my current life, I need to drive a lot on dirt roads. Pavement would be for when I have to drive to the city.
This bike in particular is painful, its just too noisy and quick. Previous owner used for races.
I am trying to set everything back to stock. Idk how to even start though. Idk what jets were the original ones or even if they have been chnaged. Will be removing the spark plug so I can see if the mixture is alright...
You dont want to come here. Im in the wrong side of the border.
Pretty place, but americans tend to be scared of it because muh fox news.

Oh dont fucking tell me that. Fucking bike morale is on the floor already... all I need is a tank melting and exploding on me wee wees...
Well, i wear full helmet boots and gloves. Soon I will be getting a jacket. I drive reqlly slow to be honest. Maybe thats why i suck and crap myself when riding on gravel.
>impaled on a tree
This is... nto that difficult to be honest. I live on the mountains so, falling to the nothingness is also quite possible.

Fuck what am i doing.

How u guys prepare for your ride?

Fat shit because of nerves, and it's a good weight reduction for more power.