/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Wildcard Edition

>Dead Thread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60226/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Now-Available
socialclub.rockstargames.com/events

ded thread

REEEEEEEEE-post
I DEMAND FRESH PRETTYS YOU FOOL

Question:
anyone knows how many weapons are produced from an amount of resources? Will full bar give me full bar or is it somewhat different.

And more to the point: if you have an empty supplies and no stock, resupply once then you shouldn't worry about passing the magical 25 units limit, right? How about if you resupply twice?

banwave hits and the thread was allowed to die?
jesus, how many posters here were banned?

Favorite gun-running mission?

Considering this thread is 90% PC and almost the entire cancerous discord got banned, many. Rockstar probably just decided to ban half their PC userbase in revenge. Meanwhile, OpenIV isn't back and nothing is ever going to come from the "talks".

haven't purchased any of my supplies yet but so far filling the bar once has only given me ~$150k. should be good to purchase as well

so how many bans from the new wave are false positives?

it died because it went over the bump limit

>Actual Mission
Work Dispute

>Bunker sales
That one that uses insurgents armed with signal jammers; keep them close to one another and you remain hidden from the map

>Resupply
Railguns

what really interests me the most is how many times I can resupply empty bunker so the production will stop before passing 25 units so I can do my stuff without having to worry. .

I had a lot of fun this week end with my sweet stealth money, but I guess Cuckstar will ban me for that tomorrow.

Why won't they let us enjoy all the possibilities this game has to offer?

>have to glitch to get the car style you want
>have to glitch to put on clothes the way you want
I don't fucking get why.

Why don't they wear clothes in the cocaine lab?

fibrous contaminants
too hot
idk i dont really make cocaine much irl

Gunrunning is surprisingly fun sometimes.

>much

about 4-5 times i'd say

pappa got me a chemistry set when i was but a boy
from time to time i like to see for myself how things work

less places for them to steal your product.

None. Play on PC, get banned, period. Rebuy the game, buy a new account or play something else.

the research progress is way too slow and it sucks that you cant even chose what you want to develop. its completely useless for me.

also its shit that you have to buy the bunker and the moc just to buy the weapon upgrades.

they really ruined the fun for people with limited time to spend on games.

What'd you ever do with the coke you claim to have made?

Should I even bother buying all this gunrunning shit? Seems basically like another copy of biker missions.

>Buy bunker
>Buy security upgrade
>Make sure you have plenty of supplies
>Go to security cameras and watch
>Go idle
>Abuse like hell until R* fixes

All the time in the world, user.

Up to you. If you want the fun shit like Mk2 guns and the Weaponized Tampa you should get it on it. The jobs aren't hard, it's just maximum grind.

Supposedly if you have an MC the payout is better than what CEO's get.

so that's pretty much a full bar?
let's do a quick math then:
5 supply runs + 1 delivery run to LS will give you 262k, right?

3 top car sources + 3 deliveries will give you 3*80k=240k IN IDEAL CONDITIONS. More like 200-220k I guess?

So it's 6 jobs here and 6 there. Effort-wise Gunrunning seems to give more money?

Obviously weapon production takes time, so you can't just replace the I/E with gunrunning. But mixing it up into your daily grind seems like a good idea despite pretty much everyone everywhere saying otherwise?

>Have yet to do any CEO/Bodyguard stuff, Biker stuff, gunrunning and whatever else theyve added to the game
Really miss out doing invite only games

Dude since these updates dropped, i've found myself in a hell of a lot of low-pop game lobbies without even trying.

Are all bunker supply missions just driving an extremely slow vehicle for 4+ miles? Feel like I've just wasted a few million desu

first this secondly dl session sweeper or similar tool to play solo while having all of the "public lobby stuff". It's not a hax or anything that'd get you banned, it just blocks some port in Windows Firewall.

>But mixing it up into your daily grind seems like a good idea despite pretty much everyone everywhere saying otherwise?

yes. ideally you want resupply missions to be the first thing you do before you start a string of import/export and vip work. when enough time has passed, you can expect a decent bonus to whatever you've made.

Is there a way to get the gun upgrades without having to buy a bunker and a MOB? Can I just get in someone elses base and buy them?

>Are all bunker supply missions just driving an extremely slow vehicle for 4+ miles?
unfortunately, no. you will have to indulge both the underground jew and the fortified jew if you want those privileges.

No. One of them wants you to shoot down 4 helicopters (1 of which has the supplies) and they give you a damn Aqua Technical instead of, you know, a fucking Buzzard or an APC. A better handling of the mission would just be giving you a boat and saying the helicopters are spawning all up and down one of the coasts.

I didnt want to do gunrunning anyway
thanks rockstar

one of them is hunting helicopters, other is hunting trucks, if you have a Buzzard you'll do it in no time. Then there's the railgun one, and two with Altruists in which you also use any vehicle you please.
There's also one where you need to drive a technical but it's right in the middle in the desert so it should be close to your bunker.

thanks to a modder i have a lot of money, i feel like i have nothing to do, wat do in this game to keep being entertained?

>it's right in the middle in the desert so it should be close to your bunker.

The fuck it is. There's atleast three different spots for that thing to spawn. Mine always spawns down by Del Perro and I have to drive it all the way home to Grapeseed.

just start with a vehicle warehouse. soonest you can start comfortably gunrunning will be ~$7m. not enough to fast-track/upgrade everything but enough to afford a bunker/moc with all the fixings.

It's almost identical to coke but you can store twice as much stock as the coke can so you don't have to sell as often

It's on the Redwood Lights Racetrack which is right where my crosshair is pointing now IIRC.

>not mentioning the mission where you break into the recycling plant from singleplayer

it involves driving a slow-ass truck through half of the map though?
I'm listing missions that doesn't have that shit.

>Mine always spawns down by Del Perro and I have to drive it all the way home to Grapeseed.
I did it twice yesterday and mine came from the pier. What now?

>What now?
I've had it near the pier, in the docks all the way south, and on the track in the desert too. It's random.

It's stupid that you get this mission when it's clearly designed as a two-player mission.

No it doesn't, you pick up the supplies and take them home however you want.

what cameras?

the one in la puerta?

You can still do it easily with a buzzard. Just shoot down the helicopters and grab the stuff by dipping into the water. Alternatively, wait until the buzzards are over land

>what cameras?

Buy the Security upgrade to get them. You'll want it for other reasons anyway.

nothing untowards, dissolve it burn it melt it the usual sorts of things one does with chemicals

>It's stupid that you get this mission when it's clearly designed as a two-player mission.

Especially considering that the game can often kick everyone from the server at any time.

Luckily it's entirely possible to just get any helicopter, land ahead of them, and shoot them down like normal. The mission itself is still a bore/chore. I think the supply missions should give you a selection to chose from similar to the MC job board: you pick from a list of supplies you want (maybe some even have some kind of bonus) and tackle that particular mission. That way, you're not entirely fucked if you're just doing solo-resupplies.

You can do it easily with a buzzard, yeah, but not everyone has a buzzard, and you can't expect everyone to have a buzzard.
I solo it myself, but it's still very clearly intended to be played with two people, and shouldn't come up unless you have two people, just like the I/E police helicopter source mission.

>TFW get called out as a shitty Misty cosplay and feel self-conscious about it all night

your character looks more like a monkey than misty

what can actually happen? other players raiding your bunker?

That actually bothers me less for some reason.

I found a way to put yourself into a solo public session with a single key press. It's just a batch file that automates the resource monitor trick.

NPCs raiding your bunker. They'll take all your product, move it to somewhere else and you'll have to go there and disarm some bombs on the truck and drive it back. Other players will not be notified of this but they can still blow up the truck in one explosive if they see you doing it

there are also already made tools for that

no, the interior from that one mission you do with lamar and stretch. it's open to anyone as long as the resupply mission is active.

Just got out of my ban, they deleted my cute character

Can you guys send me an invite again for gtag

sc: perthfr

Can I get a rundown on your tranny?

>Can I get a rundown on your tranny?
No I handle that on my own.

I have 500k in the bank.

Should I get an apartment to do heist? or save up to get an Office?

Oh.

Get the office so you don't have to rely on other people to make money.

save up for the office. unless your current pv is shit and/or you feel the intense urge to collect cars, you probably won't be needing your own apartment any time soon.

He think he slick

cheapest hi-level apartment is 200k I guess? If you do just a sinle heist (and first one requires just one retard to help you and it's really easy) you'll get about 180k I believe because there's a +100k bonus for completing each heist for the first time. Completing all five of them for the first time gives you another +1mil bonus.
And you'll finally have a garage and not be homeless, I'd say go for it, even if you don't plan on grinding heists, just do them once.

anyone?

Sometimes.

Live in constant fear that one day R* will take it all away, also just fuck around with friends or the crew, make webms and shitpost on /gtag/
there's also golf

what's this "custom" and "stilt' apartment thing about and should I bother?

Get all that money out of your bank and buy fucking everything of course.

is it hard to make frriends in the crew? im not in the crew yet

Stilt apartments are just expensive apartments in Vinewood hills that had new interiors at their time.
Custom apartments let you choose how the interior looks, like with CEO offices.

that's a sick ass dab

not at all as long as you're willing to lend a hand

most people here just appreciate competent players who can be trusted not to stab them in the back

this is Veeky Forums dude, the crew is full of autism and hate to people outside the crew and within it. Of course it's easy to make friends.

just don't go crew killing because that shit is bad for your health

can i expect having a good looking game with a 750ti and a 2500k?

Yes

but it feels so good.

well at least im still not banned.

I-it's happening again!

>treads actually react to terrain
i chuckled

Huh.. I didnt know there was glass in that.

OH VEY

stilts look nice
"custom" aparments are not different enough to take them seriously, expensive and are in shit places.

how does he already have the torrero?

that's the infernus classic ya git

>TFW the game spawns two trucks together

oh you're right, my mistake

why does he have such shit taste?