strawpoll.me/13279312
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63557452
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azura is shit.

Tharja a best

what do they talk about?

why does my ogma have negative strength

The Heritors of Arcadia > Lost in thoughts all allone

How troublesome it is for both of them to be so best all of the time.
>Micaiah not invited
Heh

Best friends edition.

Jump Up, Super Star! >>>>>>>>> both of those

Elise, come here for a second.

Your best bfriend.

Celica is a way better lord than shitrika

Good god man, my Ogma ended up maxed out aside from Res.

He's also the only unit I use. Well him and Chainy to copy him and both of them sweep maps since I gave Ogma the Boots.

They exchange tips for pleasing Alm and Ephraim in bed

>reddit's eirika
>better than eirika

why dont you offer your soul to duma like your shitfu

Kill yourself Raul

Anyone have Astra, Sol, or Luna? How'd you find it? I've now farmed up five star jacinths with no signs of any of the above. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Sorry sweetie but Eirika is already reddit's Celica. Just like Ephraim is reddit's Alm

If an item isn't in their inventory but is in their storage will it be passed on in Genealogy of the Holy War?

The only thing I've found in the past few days, is our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Quan Sr. was engaged in a trade war with Thracia, so they were starving. Their country was asking for it.

sacrifice to satan

I'm getting mixed messages here dudes.

Eirika is literally the most popular waifu on reddit, behind Lyn.

>Sorry sweetie but Eirika is already reddit's Celica. Just like Ephraim is reddit's Alm
Not how it works. Nobody played Gaiden and Echoes is many's first experience into its plot and characters, with additional nuances added by IS that were not in Gaiden therefore my call out is fair game.

Alright, out of curiosity because I don't know how specials work:

Blazing thunder takes forever and makes Jeorge fodder for vantage. What special would be good to replace it?

Need more opinions
strawpoll.me/13279312

Draconic Aura/Dragon Fang

it all depends on stats
looking at your jeorge, best one for him would probably be draconic aura - draconic aura is really good in general, but high mt characters like that benefit especially from its effect.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63557452

Rape this boy!

gonna go with my boy

*teleports behind Clive*

Smut of Mathilda being cucked by witches when?

Ahh
I see. So I also noticed that Draconic Fang does a nice 27 damage though.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in 99% of situations, the quicker charging one is more effective, yeah?

If you have enough damage to do more than 25 damage with Dragon Fang you probably don't need it all that much

that depends on how much you use a unit on a single map generally. If danced Jeorge is what you use to wipe everything, sure. 4 charge will probably work fine. But I generally go with 3 charge.

Really the difference in benefits is difficulty to quantify.

How to be purposely stupid and give the bad guys exactly what they want.

>exactly what they want.
Anal press?

Shit, I wish

Don't bully girls.

why don't bad FE guys want this?
always money and power with them.

Says the fuckhead who goes on a temper tantrum to destroy the world because his childhood crush won't give him the succ.

If they're that desperate for a show of force, I'll be happy to oblige.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Final question if you would, I gave this guy Luna on recommendation, but correct me if I'm wrong but Bonfire is straight up better in most cases isn't it?
Bonfire gives like 17 damage for him every time while Luna requires targets that are at or greater than 34 def just to break even, and it's significantly less useful against Vantage 1HKO-ing Mages that he's in range of

Celica
>I will give up my soul to save Mila, Duma, Valentia and save Alm and his army!
Eirika
>I will give up the sacred stone and doom everyone just to save Lyon even though I know he's evil and tried killing me a chapter ago.

Celica did nothing wrong.

Birthday Suit Eirika for summer!

Eirika is canon flat. Fake news.

Come on they aren't stupid just naive.

Every single special with more than 3 charge is trash (except when you're Galeforce Brave Weapon/Heavy Blade meme'ing).

You should be running Camus with cav buffs to make him double. Go with Moonbow.

If you aren't, go with Bonfire, yes.

>echoes
>anyone but mila doing something wrong

> Eirika
> Breasts
Huh?

>50k points in tempest
>tier 15 in arena
>clear GHBs without copying youtube cheese
>never knew defensive terrain existed

why the fuck does no one ever talk about this holy shit this explains so much

Ephraim has been rubbing them every day to get them bigger

The patch notes included a full in-depth explanation when it was added

Mathilda is one of the hottest girls in the series.

there's even defense maps event when they got introduced

FE Switch news when

Echoes has no replayability and I only log in to the mobileshit to pick up free shit nowadays

that's not Rinea

>dude incest lmao
Yeah you can go back to plebbit.

>Echoes has no replayability
>5 villagers and forks
>implying the story isn't worth playing at least one more time after completion

>helping your sister with her growth is incest

Really? I replayed through Echoes 4 times before feeling like taking a break from it.

Unrelated but when does Quan sentence his Lance Ritter to Death in the Desert? Is it after Sigurd singlehandedly captures the first castle and kills everyone?

Hey kid, wanna give me your eternal soul? I'll save your goddess with it, I promise.

Depends. What are the perks of joining your club?

is maintenance in 6 hours or is it tomorrow.
can't check phone.

>why don't bad FE guys want this?
Narcian wanted to rape Clarine and Cecilia.

And Valter wanted to turn Eirika into his mindbroken slave which I assume would also include sex slavery.

yeah, after a couple hundred 40 rob rerolls, i'm fairly certain they rig what units you can get at certain times. almost the same exact rolls every single time, there are 143 units and after thousands of orbs i've gotten less than 25 unique ones

The funny part is that she totally would've given him the succ if he just asked or tried

Sure. I don't judge by appearances and I'd do anything for my bf.

>I'm fairly certain they rig what units you can get at certain times
It's called different star ratings and roll chances.

The rely depends on what you want from him. I kind kind of doubt that any of the red mages he'll be countering will need the extra damage from a prof skill to be killed reliably. Luna works just fine when he's going head to head with other phys units. If you're pressed for sp, keeping Luna isn't bad.

>Too much of a pussy to ask your friend for the succ
>Brave enough to dip into Dark Magic.

Weird priorities.

where's micaiah? where's tsubasa? there's been like nothing to roll for. i struggled to keep even 10 orbs for awhile and now i'm just fucking around and still have over 100 at all times.

mods are gay confirmed

Eternal servitude to glorious lord Duma and hot witches that will fulfill your every desire. Also some bitchin' spells and sick summons.

>you will never anal press Cecilia

Narcian doesn't have to rape her. Clarine is already seduced by his beauty. She even says her brother is a turkey compared to Narcian.

But I don't want to be blue

Incest has been /feg/ core since the dawn of man, get fucked /v/exicuck.

No, I mean rigging it within rarities. I got very, very few of the available 3 star units, I got the same 10 almost every single time

The story isn't worth playing a second time though.

You do you I guess

>Hades, Cerberus, and Naberius have custom models
>Marla and Hestia don't
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT ISIS

fucking racist

Reminder Echoes was shit and flopped hard.

Its not echoescuck. Its piss easy and a slog. I barely have the will to finish it once.

Why is Sety now Ced? Doesn't it make more sense being Sety as it has the same moonrunes as the name of the Wind Crusader?

That meme was literally BTFO by the Reggienator himself.

I just don't know where the thought that the story is good came from.

We heard you the first time, drill.

>hear Klein has 4* DB3
>want to summon from grey orbs for the possibility of getting Klein
>know that this is an impossible feat as i'd just get stupid useless healers, archers that aren't Takumi or Jeorge, dagger wielders that aren't Kagero

What do

Feels good

Epic

Echoes was lazily made.
None of the enemy mage bosses have unique pallets or even faces.