/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Sectors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Пepвый нaх.

Second for DE's sleek coding.

BBRRRAAAAAPPPPP

>twitch prime exclusive shit
>not just for warframe but allot of games
>be australian
>kms

Delete her deluxe skin because it's nothing but fucking meme pandering.

why?

fwiw amazon prime gives you twitch prime access

tfw aleready used prime free trial on my account and card

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FOMORIANS

DEd

Titania is a good Warframe and can breeze through all DE content including Sorties!

ANOTHER AYATAN A

ANOWOTOTHTHERHE AAAYAYAAATTATAAAANNNN

Zephyr is boring af

How does this whole get a free frost prime with twitch prime signup thing work?

I have to buy a twitch prime subscription? Or if I just get the trial, I can get frost p, and then cancel the trial?

I don't get it.

Post your ign and on the next sortie reset one of you will receive a special prize.

can someone trade me banshe prime bp and chassis for the systems?

New player here. Is Archwing a big part of the game? Should I be farming stuff for stronger archwings?

No and no.

No, not really. You should not WHOEVER completely ignores because Uranus is a terrible planet with fucktons of Archwing so if you get underleved and undergeared like I did you'll have a bad time. Just put some MINIMAL ammount of effort. If you can try to join and a guild and get Amesha and any possible archwing issue will be resolved.

That's the spirit user! Keep your standards really low and you can never be disappointed!

>he's unaware

Left or right?

It's not thst important, but I'd still recommend you max level your odonata archwing and his weapons and a bunch of mods.

I'm magic guard actually

left
neither

New player here. Is there a quick and dirty way to get endo and cash for upgrading mods? Is dumping ally my duplicates the way to go or should I just do the regular farming thing and try to look out for alerts?

for now you'd probably be best off turning duplicate mods into endo and doing dark sector defense for credits

It's time.

Postan the TIER LIST/FRAME GUIDE:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

If you have a question about frames, use this pastebin. Don't use the OP modding guide it's garbage.

No changes since last time.

Reminder if you have a suggestion or disagree with anything in the guide, state WHY. Insults and bland claims do not constitute an argument.

Either really, you'll reroll it anyways.

Dark sectors are the red ones, right?

NPC_Tenno
Just meme my shit up

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Sectors
all of the information other than the mission list is irrelevant

Hi :)
E -,))
RA :-)))))))))))))
CON! )))))))))

>new player
>pluto
FA
GG
OT

DoomProgger

Surprise me.

If you find Zephyr boring, you must be boring.

Join a clan that has AW research done. Basically any AW besides Odonata will make your experience MUCH better, especially once you have to do some higher level stuff. Farm up some mods, too.

cathonic

ember is the most exciting frame because I can do actually enjoyable things while "playing" her

I'm so fucking bored. Should I potato Glaxion? Did the "buff" actually do anything?

>he doesn't have THE mod for zephyr

THE FOMORIANS STILL ARENT HERE RREEEEEREHRHERHEERHEREIHEIHEIHEI I WANAT MY WWEEEAPOPOINNN

>he is looking forward to an archwing weapon

i need it for mr

>tfw you use Atlas in sorties all the time and still do well
Who cares about tierlists, really.

wasnt nox supposed to be one of the opposing clan enemies for the quest system

how do I headshot 3 dudes in mid-air?

equip soma prime, go to earth and just jump and aim into crowd

Many ways, but the most efficient are:

1. Liki + Corpus Defense + Disarm spam + Soma P or similar

2. Limbo + Stasis + Lex P or similar

Yes, but that system is obviously never happening

Does seeker work with the mara detron?

I'm pumping forma into my detron to try turn it into some sort of moderately usable novelty

Why exactly is high damage per pellet count (even if there are less pellets) seen as a good thing for shotguns?

im mad. im so mad. clan stuff is literally all i could ever ask for and i seriously want to hurt steve after him reading out and then blatantly ignoring a question about dojo decorations a few weeks ago

? it works on energy weapons just like it would on hit scan , if the weapon had innate punch th then it would stack on top of it

use whatever you want friendo

it's time to stop shitposting

DoT , the bleed/fire from a 1000 damage shotgun split in 4 pellets will be higher than 1000/8 pellets since they are calculated based on bullet damage not trigger

>I booted up the game for the first time in months just to do Octavia's quest
>I need to grind Her
Come on, I couldn't even complete Nidus last time before I got bored

>tfw your girl valkyr is in lowest tier
I-I CAN SOLO SORTIES I DONT NEED THIS SHIT

Don't validate that faggot.

who?
ive just been a fan of valkyr because i like berserkers slightly less than paladins and oberon is a rat whore

>it's time to stop shitposting

no u first.
buy me some riven slots you dumb faggot.

Has anyone tried to build Euphona Prime for alt-fire mode? How is it?

TierQueer, the guy who posts the list.

Valkyr is perfectly fine for soloing if you like her.

Warbros #1

>99.409%
useless

Anyone that builds euphona for primary fire fell for the meme.

alt fire is considerably better.

What happened to Warbros Autism?

if by "perfectly fine" you mean worse than every other solo frame

LOL

>no jolt

Does this pleases you, Cephalon Simaris? Saved you a forma as well.

A most excellent specimen!

"Perfectly fine" and "worse than every other solo frame" aren't mutually exclusive. Valkyr can solo sorties just fine. This game is easy as piss anyways, there's no reason to have a tier list for it in the first place.

WE

ok the LImbo way was super easy.
It's just kinda weird the headshots don't count if you're in cataclysm, you need to be outside when you turn off stasis.

Bomb Vortex or the Jetstream?

>Sortie reward was Exilus Adapter

Well it's better than another statue.

What would be the best arcane for Nidus? I already have my generic energize on the syandana but idk what to put on his helmet. Guardian maybe?

What is your Nidus' dump stat?

Built primarily around 2 and 1, obviously this makes the duration of his 4 complete and utter shit but it fits my playstyle better.

>bring my ember to ceres dark sector defense to carry shitters and get credits
>shitters go to spawn locations and prevent enemies from running even slightly towards me to die

>"carry shitters"
>uses frame that forces you to run all over map to collect drops

Literally no different than any other frame just running around the map with an ignis. Think smart tenno

>having to run around as ember
Who would you have used?

So you don't collect drops then?

Vauban, Nidus, Nekros, etc. Frames that either make the collection process easier or more profitable.

I just stand somewhere efficient and watch everything die while mostly afking. I've been trying to pub to see if it increases efficiency, but it feels awful

Neither

aviator

How do build the Dera so it's not complete shit?

How would I go about doing

>Pistol Riven
>Kill 10 enemies in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor while invisible

if I don't own loki/ivara?

>If I don't own Loki
Farm him nigga takes like 5 seconds.
Also Octavia.

infested survival
ember wof
find a room with many doors
go to the center in just wall hop upwards

you built it 30 and put it in the trash

You can't.

Supposedly flight speed effects how soon damage falloff occurs on hitscan shotgun-type weapons now.

Might make the brakk better in non-melee range

What's a good weapon to get after I max my braton mk1?

hek

You get Dera Vandal and even then, it's nothing special. It handles nicely, though, I'll give you that.

Get to MR4 and get a Hek. If you have friends playing who will give you mods or you can farm 20 plat, get Sobek and buy Acid Shells mod. Literally 10/10 amazing for starchart. I would call it the new Tonkor.

Is this riven OP as fuck? I asked for a possible price and the lowest people told me was 2k, others 2.5k.

The only thing that hurts is the reload speed of 3 seconds and i don't want to waste a mod for that.

Just run Volt

Or Mesa.

But the Riven is God tier?

No one will pay you 2k for that, Don't know why you'd trust trade chat retards