Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "user" as your name so we can pick your posts apart, or join a guild!

Last updated: 6/24/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uBsPLEz01Qg
youtu.be/LDKnkTkCj28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and you wonder why people stopped bother to post here

So they are these threads always botspammed, I am out of the loop.

Also making a new wvw guardian, what race. I was thinking either big ass charr or super small asura

Gunrunning is surprisingly fun sometimes.

Eachtar is a terrible example since he can fit into literally every shadow deck except NepNep and maybe tyrant.

>0 players online

how the fuck do i get raiden 4 to play with stick

No pussying out now

how do i do it better?

Snes and Gameboy advance aren't darkened. Its more to do with flashing and peoples eyes. They also edited most games to not flash much or tone down rapid strobes.

The Megaman X remake the world needed.

oh shit, same here.... fuck im retarded
but its a good joke

>gay penis monsters of Wizardry 9
whaaat?

>How do you guys hold your pad
Only tekkentards would ever ask this question.
I hold it with my hands like every other huma and I imagine every ape you would give a pad to hold.

I know not retro but I got Persona 3 FES, Persona 4 and SMT: Nocturne on eBay for 40 bucks. All with manuals. Pretty psyched, should be here on Thursday.

That's one hard ding dong for it to be able to punch through concrete.
Or it opens up like a grappling hook, which would be a little terrifying

I'm 100% sure that the original Fallout does not allow companion armor. You played a mod if you had that option.

So glad I didn't buy one

what kind of game is this?

>tfw there is nothing anyone can do to stop Malakal from winning again

HEY HEY HEY
YOU MAKE THIS SHITTY THREAD EVERYDAY

bump

Morning

Those look neat

It's tough finding anything that doesn't have anime girls

You can't fix the framerate using emulation. You can make the whole game run faster, but that just makes it a pain to play.

No, everything is doom the moment they take Jing province by force, they should be more calmer in handling the Jing province conflict.

I'm so fucking sorry user

Magali > Mônica

You can use Black Frame Insertion or change the vsync swap buffer timing if you get autistic about double frames in motion, but I'd rather have the full contrast and avoid retroarch cancer

Reminder people only bought this because nothing else was available at launch.

Man I remember finding all the crystals when I was like ten years old, going to the crystal world and saving tails.

I think that was my biggest accomplishment in my life.

There were also American carts made in the USA and Mexico.

T H E M O R E Y O U K N O W

>the huge payoff is bringing down the monsters which takes maybe 10 minutes
?

It wasn't intentional, also the Allies did nothing to stop the Soviets so shame on them

It sucks PSP was the best handheld ever

Is it true that the Vita localizations won't work on PSTV? I really don't want to bother to install the whitelist to play games I can just emulate.

>30 emissaries done
>15 m+
>All regular mythics
>All of LFR

>Still no legendary

Umm what?

When is this blue red team thing happening?

Autism aurora is trash, play OGSE 0692 for the true Stalker experience

>4:20 am
man what were you doin?!

This is the truth. 2 is superior to the others in everything but the raw scare factor (which is still decent).

I use my 360 controller only for shmups KB+M for PC and Ds3 for emulation/action/fighting games

. Pro-tip: you can fix a scratched cd by rubbing it with peanut-butter and letting it sit in acetone bath (nail-polish remover) for 45min or so.

Deus Ex
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Sleeping Dogs

maybe

>no spider woman champion who can tranform into a giant spider and use here spider babies as weapons
Why even live?

>Movie filmed in 16:9
>Due to limitations, projected in theaters at 2.33:1
>"How should we release the blu ray?"
>"2.33:1 is objectively the right answer because that's how it was originally released"
This is what 4:3 autists believe.

>it's ok when deus ex 1 does it
kys

I really liked it. Actually liked it much better than HR.

she looks awful

Star Fox is better than 64 since it's far more focused and doesn't have bad voice acting or awkward all-range mode sections.

>tfw no fluffy femcharr wife

I was there live, and watched the disappointing undercard match. Everyone else did get to se the much more interesting main event.

>tfw you want to play FF6 T-Edition but don't speak Egypt

So what's the next best FF6 romhack?

Dying and reinjecting my little sister with heroin so she'll let me play more

Back

let's reclaim the thread from bosmer shitposters

quickly, post your LIZARDS

Yeah, but that's not something bad, SNES has the best Square RPGs.

mitsuda and all the charming character art and all the fun areas with beautiful backgrounds and the fun fights and world map and all the side quests HHHHHHGGGGgggggggg whoever says CC did'nt at least match CT didn't fucking beat it

If they announce something from Alicesoft I doubt it will be Rance. I think from their perspective it's better to not release many Rances in a row.

Why is Bison shooting a machine gun?

do you guys think doom can win the arcana vote?

Fuck you, bullet hell is the cancer that kill STGs.

>is everyone in JGAF a whiny cunt?

Yes.

They're "MUH MRBC" types of niggers, who don't really have a fucking clue of what to do unless they're surrounded by their troupe of circlejerk bukkake homosexuals.

(((NOT SPAM)))
The thread is being spammed by posts collected from all over Veeky Forums through obfuscated code and even some external forums if I recall correctly. Guild Wars 2 itself is pretty lively nowadays but the general here on Veeky Forums is pretty fucked with no way for the mods to stop the botspam. Whoever decided to do this is pretty fucked on the head and ruined something for no good reason whatsoever. Even if /gw2g/ outlasts the spam we won't have nearly the same amount of posters before it struck, /gw2g/ is dead regardless of what happens. The spammer manually targets threads and has lashed out at /mmog/ too, causing an exodus there as well. There's several options for you user:

1. Go to the Guild Wars 2 subreddit and lap ArenaNet's shit for upvotes.
2. Go to the Discord on the OP and join either FUN or HOPE, enter their Discords, and try to talk about the game on there.
3. Go to the official Guild Wars 2 forums and avoid talking about anything negative unless you want to be warned, removed, or banned by the ban crazed grandma mod that is Gaile Gray.
4. Nothing and never talk about GW2 on Veeky Forums ever again. The anonymous and seamless general experience that was /gw2g/ is now over and you need to take up an identity to talk about GW2 things. Don't ask the mods for help because they're powerless and will sooner ban everyone who posts here and remove GW2 threads than help clean up this mess.

Autistic power trips are no joke. The spammer knows he is an untouchable script kiddie and every complaint gives him a sense of purpose. Pick your poison.

>collectorfag making fun of someone you actually plays games
similar to pottery

Keep every unit and spend 2 gems a week on box space.

that strawpoll with 1 vote?

Wow, what a way to go out on. Good games, thanks for playing.

Why is every Dwarf from Brooklyn?

I'd find a snek girl and try to get inside of her mouth to become her poop.

youtu.be/uBsPLEz01Qg

Yeah, that's what I do. The clubs and shit I use it to kill bokoblins and the royal gear I reserve for lynels and moblins

dorito hits harder than loser

I'll be on tonight
Rough night at work and more some
Get ready for ronin and medic monarch
youtu.be/LDKnkTkCj28

DED thread, just like my runs.

Honour and chaos tokens are capped at 60,000.

It could be YOUR eye.

Why is it that only nu-males attempt to make games?

no u

I thought we banned you, Rin. Go away.

How does your butt feel?

post modern means after right now. How can a game be from the future, you idiot.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!

ebay. where else would I get them online retail stores are just as expensive with unknown quality. because no pictures.

Noeleon could handle the Russian winter.

>last gamble
*teleports behind u*

*activates Hinotama*

Heh nothin personel kid

Constant crashes when I tried it on Windows 7.

Who will ever take this face serious?

The thing is, if anything comes through, that means PVP within 5 minutes, which is in short supply in w-space, because everyone and their grandmother either hides in highsec like a cowards or becomes a nullbaby.

Fuck, Ana has such a nice ass.

All I can say is fuck you guys for destroying /mmo/. You greedy fuck ruin it for everyone.

>HIBLE HABLE HABLE

kek
Do Scandinavians find the Vikings funny or annoying? I'm curious.

Gensokyo#1913

Don't tell me how to live my life.

>mythic
literally who?
I dont understand why these NA nonames still try to compete even though their best teams like TL and C9 are already a joke to EU
like go play dota or something, you'll never make it in CS

Just starting this game. Is it as dead as it seems since you are all shitposting?

What class/race is needed for endgame atm?

Can i get by f2p forever or do i need to goodgoy (Expac not included)

Nobody tells me what to do.

Anyone gonna wait to buy the next expac or first day buy?