/Kia stinger/ general

/Kia stinger/ general
when are you getting yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=maUSstd_Uko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Report submitted!

I heard that the Kia Stinger automatically rolls down the window just a little bit when you turn the fan on.

just in case the ac failed?

>when are you getting yours?
When they stop spamming Veeky Forums . Oh, and when they make one with a manual and an NA V8.

When are they offering a manual transmission?

>manual and na v8

get a 1st gen cts-v

When they put it in the FIA WEC.

Hopefully in Dec. getting the GT1 in Deep Chroma Blue.

If you don’t like it, filter it out. Stop being a colossal faggot.

Nice meme.

They will release a special edition this coming spring. Maybe it’ll come with a manual. But, it’ll probably never come with a V8.

Yeah, if you like for ignitions catching on fire while you’re driving and dying in a car fire.

No one cares. Fuck off.

God Damn Koreans are trying to clone the already shitty Charger.

If I shit in a Xerox machine, what will the copy look like?

>shill getting angry over a disposable car brand
Lol sage’d btw

> clone the charger
> stomps the shit out of the charger in performance, styling, quality, interior, and price
Hmm.

Just watch this.

>ignition catching on fire

so get the recall problem fixed and you're done

Yeah. You’re done. For good.

>Gook shill thread #3609872

Fuck outta here with your shitty A7/4-Series GC knockoff

>Unironically wasting money when it could be spent on objectively better, o r i g i n a l, automobiles

> A7/4-series Grand Coupe knockoff
> FD-esque taillights
> spend your money on something better and original
Okay. How about a car that out performs those cars, looks better than those cars, has more and better creature comforts, fits more people comfortably, and has a cheaper pricepoint. That sounds like money well spent. Oh wait, that’s the Stinger GT. Well, fuck me right? I guess I’ll be getting that.

No you dumb faggot, it's a well maintained, used E39 M5/C63 AMG
>faster
>better handling
>v8
>original design
>better materials
>better build quality

>inb4 b-b-b-but i-i-i-t's used!!1!!!!!!11!1!!!!
>inb4 m-m-muh driving assist features

> well maintained used
> used
Poorfag detected.

>faster
I believe MT or C&D raced the M5 and Chevy SS. And the Chevy SS won. And the Stinger slapped the SS’s shit into the dirt. So... not faster.

>handling
Not better handling considering the M5 comes with Koni shocks that break off the showroom floor.

> “Original design”
Look at these cars. Tell me the Stinger is a rip-off. And you’ll be a damn liar.

>better quality
The Stinger is significantly better quality than previous Kia’s/Hyundai’s. Even Randy Pobst was amazed by it. No cheap plastics. All leather wrapped panels and brushed aluminum. Compare the interiors yourself.

>better build quality
Literally build by the Father of the M. So, no it’s not better build quality. At all.

> muh ADAS
Don’t really care for them and won’t be getting them on my GT1. I don’t need something telling me something that I already know and doing before it tells me to do it. And I don’t need to spend money on shit that’ll end up breaking that I don’t even use. On principle alone.

those headunits alone would make me not wanna buy any of that filth

Why do they make a great silhouette and then stick a bunch of shit on it? Make cars clean again, its not fucking hard.

The headunits or the touchscreen info-media displays? Because the Audi and BMW look like they just built plastic trays for their headunits while Kia intergrated it into the brushed aluminum trim.

When it stop being pigfat at 4000lbs and increase power 365hp is pathetic for a twin turbo v6

Stop shilling faggot

> wanting a sedan to be lightweight
Get the turbo 4 then. It’s 3,600 lbs.

The car goes 0-60 mph in 4.8-4.7 sec and runs a 1/4 mile in 13.2-12.9 sec. what else do you want from a sedan? 365 hp mated with 376 tq is perfectly fine. Want more? Up the boost and tune it. That’s all you need to do.

Koreans would kts if they were caught designing a Charger.

How will owners live with the 50% first-year depreciation?

Already pre-ordered mine

The Stinger is the Invicta watch of cars. Nobody is impressed, nobody is fooled, sorry bud :/

>hey man can I copy your homework
>sure you can copy just change it up so it doesn't look obvious
>ok

grow the fuck up you retarded poorfag.

This made me laugh harder than it should have

I literally don't see any issue here, each car has its own unique design

Underrated

sometime around never

>gook car

>heavier and slower than a sedan with a v8 slapped in it in my country while also being much more expensive
>only comes in auto
>looks like shit
>built to last 2 years
>GOOK

They’ll live in front of the Charger, A7, M5, Q50 Red Sport, TLX, and GS 450h F.

Stinger looks better.

Don’t really care about any Hyundai or any Kia that’s not the Stinger. I like one car they make. Not the brand as a whole.

> slower
> Stinger GT beat the Commadore SS
> built to last 2 years
> literally built by the Father of the M series
You what mate?

>beats the SS which is well under it's price point
>don't compare it to a clubsport which is still both lighter and cheaper

if I wanted an unreliable TT v6 i'd get a 3000GT.

>implying modern kia is any where close to unreliable

>implying I wouldn't buy the 3000GT instead even if the kia was reliable

>wanting a dodge stealth
I mean.. If it makes you happy user

Both Kia and Hyundai are below average in reliability and this is for their shitty 4cylinders engines they've been doing for ages.

>not wanting a dodge stealth

>jew.d power
>rankings are based on numerical score not necessarily on statistical significance
Admittedly there quality control isn't always the best, and while not an excuse, the warranty fixes most of the issues that happens to kias and hyundais

The SS was more expensive.

> used
> thinking a car made by the Father of the M series would be unreliable
> especially when Kia has only had one year will any recalls since the last five years

> wanting crankwalk

Pic is actual data.

Why is this being shilled so hard here, actually starting to think these are ads.

I've already got a few on pre-order. Probably pick up a few more next year.

>no recalls speaks for real world reliability
No.

Is a car has known problems, then they will issue recalls in a heartbeat. Also, any problems any of their cars have had has been noticeable in the first year.

To be honest the no recalls is flawed logic.
The gen 1 toyota tacoma had a safety recall related to the floor mat. That is still one of the more reliable trucks in past 20ish years.

I wish they gave it a somewhat premium branding, like how holden has HSV badged cars and ford has FPV

the kia logo is such a fucking turn off desu

>The SS was more expensive.
>GT with all onroads will run about $65k
>You can buy a 2017 clubsport for that much with more luxuries, reliability, aftermaket, wealth of spares and overall build quality
>You can even save $20k and buy one a single year older and enjoy blowing past brand new stingers without any mods

Even thinking this gookshit is a good idea considering everything an LS powered vehicle has going for it is fucking stupid.

just a shit shit mazda6 desu

Just replace it with the Kia K5 emblems.

> GT starts out at $39k
> SS started out at $47k
A fully decked out GT2 is $51k tops. And the SS is slower than the GT. Check the link.

> shit Mazda 6
You’ve got to be fucking retarded. Like a whole new level of retardation.

>people trying to justify buying 'sportscar' gookmobile that hasn't even come out yet because of the companies long and impressive history of economy cars
You’ve got to be fucking retarded. Like a whole new level of retardation.

Never because I leased a Giulia TI instead

>5.3 0-60 on the SS
How did he fuck it up that bad? Most journalists were getting 4.5-4.8

ITT: someone like something new that's not muh wiener engineering or muh anime jdm and, of course, children jump on the meme war machine. Not because they have knowledge of facts but just to not be "the different one".

Not even here to whitekight OP, i'm just disappointed

OP, why don't you just get a Commodore?

I'd rather have a Xerox of a shit than a literal shit

> because of... economy cars
> not because Audi lead designer and BMW’s Father of the M-series chief engineer having made the car
> not because those long list of features for $40k
Hmm. Sounds like someone doesn’t know the car they are talking about. Pic related.

Automatic, that’s why. Also, look at his 1/4 ET. It’s spot on. Manuals get 13.2 sec at best.

Check out the car, senpai. Features in the pic.

Not OP, but...
> Commodore is slower
> Commodore is out of production now
> Commodore got it’s shit pushed in by the Stinger GT
> Commodore has cheap plastic interior and 60’s tech engine
> Commodore costs more here in the States

At least the copy gets to you faster, is painless, and doesn’t smell like shit.

oh look, the kia marketing department is back...

>Commodore has cheap interior
Maybe 10 years ago.
Face it mate, Commodore is just an overall better car. Much cheaper too.

Stop posting this picture. It needs to be a KIA Amanti for a real comparison...

>Deep Chroma Blue.
You had me convinced after 6 weeks of daily threads. i was actually going to look at this car. I had $53000 burning a hole in my pocket and I wanted-- not an audi, bmw, cadillac, mercedes, chevy ss, mustang, 370z, tricked out miata or toyoburo-- nope I was proudly going down to my local kia dealer(tm) and getting a (((kia))).

But then i saw you post "chroma blue". Only a professional marketing shithead would saysomething like "chroma blue" or "corinthian leather". I quickly snapped out of it and decided better of it.

You had me kia-shrill! But, you blew it.

>Commodore is just an overall better car.
How could you possibly know that?

Ten years ago? Try the SS-V Redline from this year? The SS is nothing but cheap GM plastic that will start to rattle in two years (if you’re lucky it’ll take that long). The SS might be cheaper in your country, but not in our’s. The Stinger GT is cheaper. How much so? So much that Chevy wasn’t selling the SS worth a shit with a price tag of $46k and decided to drop the price to $40k just to try and sell them. Yet, still no one was buying them.

Uh-huh. I’m just calling the paint what it is. It’s easier than typing out “metallic dark blue with purple pearl flakes”. You can call me a shill all you want, I’m just showing appreciation for a car. Not the brand. Just that one singular car.

He knows it’s not true. He’s just an Aussie who wants to support his Home brand. Even though it’s shit quality.

>Huge tablet attached to the top of the dash
What was Kia thinking?

The same as every other top luxury manufacturer? Audi, BMW, Lexus, and so forth.

Yep, same ole story for weeks on end...
>"I'll get the red one" "No, I'm getting the blue one"
>"I am getting the v6 auto" "Well I'm getting the turbo 4 with a manual"
and the ever wounderful
>"Kia is baller now"

The paid shrilling has been consistently consistent. It is a monument to shit posting that your entire CIDR block has not been banned.

> this faggot doesn’t know shit
> spout out shit that no one has said ever
> like turbo 4 manual
> Kia is baller now
Stop being such a colossal faggot. There is no manual, period. All of them are 8-speed autos. And everyone is getting the V6tt. Go back to your sissy threads in

Why shill on a board that mostly drives shitboxes?

Textbook case of not knowing your demographics.

They should put this badge on them.

>Scion less reliable than Chrysler
In to the trash it goes.

M5 Killer for the price of a Kia :D

> OP shows appreciation for a car
> must be a shill

>ctrl+f "> "
>only posts defending gookshit are found

Learn to greentext before trying to use Veeky Forums.

Sage goes in all fields
nice shilling

> being this much of a dumb faggot
No. No. Go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done.

Nice. Let’s see how much that works. I think you’ve just wasted time in your life.

ITT: busriders ass blasted about cars they can't afford

lol, Seconded.

Poorfags are pic related.

In the new tv commercial they put a Pagani huyra and a KIA stinger side to side everybody was suprise when all the people choose the KIA instead of the Pagani. What an amazing car we are lucky to live in the year the iconic KIA Stinger is launch.

I'm not.

Getting a Genesis G90 instead

>OP shills a car
>"He's just enthusiastic for it!"

Kys cunt

>no one can be enthused over something I'm not
Find a noose faggot

HaHAHA WTF UGLY AFA

would rather buy a ATS-V

twin turbo v6 with more power and a manual option

I'd build myself a house if I had that type of money 2bh

Kia Stinger is big enough to live in, as a true luxury sedan. The rear seats can be folded down to accommodate an entire mattress.

Which are you calling ugly?

> $75k+ car
Pffsh.

You’d build a house for $40k. Yeah. Okay.

ats-v is $60k flat

SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS

Fine, $62k base. That’s still $62k vs $39k.

not that far off

if you're spending 52k, why not spend a little more for a far superior driving machine with a manual?