TI QUALIFIERS HYPE

first for 0-28 LUL

>180744965
WHAT THE FUCK NAHAZ
I thought you were supposed to be smart

hub.moonduck.tv/

Might watch this of the jew's insipid shillfest desu

nth for /ourboy/ preventing abed from being first 10k

>there is a subset of d2g that does not know that peruvians, due to their immense jealousy of white first worlders, will throw just to make them lose.

Slavs do not do this

9k EU = 7k NA

nth for Attacker going to TI!

Based Attacker. Alaykum salaam
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

WOMEN DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HU-

that hurt my brain to read

can you post the jenga webm I want to think about her boobs

>play 2 ez games
>forget to double down mmr in either of those
fuck

>furry

their previous hub was pretty good IMO

Can somebody explain what she means by this?

based

fuck off cumskin the white kids who use mic are worse than entire fucking south america combined
peruvians are retards but they usually are trying to win despite writing some gibberish garbage, its the fat burger retards who afk and destroy their items because someone insulted them through the internet

They are trying too hard, memes shouldnt be forced

Well at least SOMEONE hired nahaz for the qualifiers

what hero could I main if I'm absolutely retarded?
pls help, I'm absolutely retarded

im not even a native english speaker yet i can use your/you're just fine
how is this shit so difficult for a*ericans

arc warden
two heroes in one

do not sexualize the sheever

recommend me some minigame or some indie shit to play between games of dota
i usually have to take 5-15 min breaks or im gonna fail in next game

jungle LC is the hero for you

@180745894
>cumskin

Shibbolethed an assblasted shitskin.

they're posting ironically senpai, notice how the second half isnt even capitalized properly

Pimpmunkl really deserves to get better work than this

risk of rain

lich
viper
wraith king
bristleback

just watch EE play bristleback

MEN LIE

le balanced magical man of 3 orbs
wk
am
slark
jugg
lifestealer

Whenever I feel lazy, I just go treads, blink, armlet, blademail on a random a strength hero.

It just feels like it works for most of them.

I don't usually watch streams but ran out of series to watch today and opened twitch. Clicked Dota 2. Clicked most popular live stream of player VP.No[o]ne. Watched 15 minutes. Saw him be toxic, flame and then proceed to rage buyback and destroy his items 25 minutes into a ranked game where his team had not lost any rax yet.
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, fuck you, kind sir No[o]ne. Seeing these 15 minutes of twitch has helped me suddenly much better understand why there so many toxic players intentionally ruining games of dota 2 that I'm trying to enjoy. As much as young boys mimic the hairstyles of their favorite football players, they take cue for their behavior and playstyles from eSports athletes they see in tournaments.
I understand that emotional maturity is not everybody's strongest suit and that is absolutely fine. But at the moment, you are not just neutral, you are in fact part of the worst kind of cancer of our community, No[o]ne.
I demand that you apologize to all of us who have to deal with the ripple effects of your immature behaviour in our pubs and stop intentionally ruining ranked games, especially on stream. Forever. This is not excusable. Everybody gets mad and rages, I know. Everybody goes on a rant on what their teammates did wrong after dying in a fight, I know. But it is not ok to sometimes destroy items and feed down mid. NOT EVEN ONCE. It is unacceptable.
The addressee of this rant will probably never read this but to anyone who ever will: stop following and rooting for players who are spreading toxicity into the community of our beloved sport and pastime - Dota 2. Do not root for VP.No[o]ne. Watch somebody else's stream. Bleed the color of another team for TI. Until it is unequivocally condemned by said athletes, boycott them. Be an activist and change Dota a little bit to the better.
If you work at valve, vote against inviting such players to events in any capacity, regardless of their technical skills.

how come i still have the ads on twitch despite having ublock
did they finally outjewed us

WOMEN LIE

How do I 7.06d?

I don't even know what changed to make this happen.

you can main as my sex slave

BUT

I googled the first two sentences and the first result was reddit
Kindly fuck off back to your containment website you faggot

Based reddit poster

wow i don't, this seems a little bit Too hard
But I want to win

Thank you

Whats up with his bb? is he EXTRA good?
thank you, user

I don't usually watch streams but ran out of series to watch today and opened twitch. Clicked Dota 2. Clicked most popular live stream of player VP.No[o]ne. Watched 15 minutes. Saw him be toxic, flame and then proceed to rage buyback and destroy his items 25 minutes into a ranked game where his team had not lost any rax yet.
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, fuck you, kind sir No[o]ne. Seeing these 15 minutes of twitch has helped me suddenly much better understand why there so many toxic players intentionally ruining games of dota 2 that I'm trying to enjoy. As much as young boys mimic the hairstyles of their favorite football players, they take cue for their behavior and playstyles from eSports athletes they see in tournaments.
I understand that emotional maturity is not everybody's strongest suit and that is absolutely fine. But at the moment, you are not just neutral, you are in fact part of the worst kind of cancer of our community, No[o]ne.
I demand that you apologize to all of us who have to deal with the ripple effects of your immature behaviour in our pubs and stop intentionally ruining ranked games, especially on stream. Forever. This is not excusable. Everybody gets mad and rages, I know. Everybody goes on a rant on what their teammates did wrong after dying in a fight, I know. But it is not ok to sometimes destroy items and feed down mid. NOT EVEN ONCE. It is unacceptable.
The addressee of this rant will probably never read this but to anyone who ever will: stop following and rooting for players who are spreading toxicity into the community of our beloved sport and pastime - Dota 2. Do not root for VP.No[o]ne. Watch somebody else's stream. Bleed the color of another team for TI. Until it is unequivocally condemned by said athletes, boycott them. Be an activist and change Dota a little bit to the better.
If you work at valve, vote against inviting such players to events in any capacity, regardless of their technical skills.

hmmm.....
And if we don't invite people who occasionally feed, who does this redditor suggest we invite?

there are people on /d2g/ who don't use mpv and/or streamlink

CHILDREN LIE

MAN IS A DECEIVER

>EE bb
you're not only watching a retardedly easy hero, you're also watching a retard

uBlock has nothing to do with it, it blocks whatever the third-party filters tell it to, go to the settings and update the filters

>using MPV

Isaac, spelunky, ftl

>BliNcc
I didn't realize Moon was playing

>If your a fan of rocks then kill yourself but hey annie is here for you i guess cause for fuck sake no one else is
what did they actually mean by this

The Jew Hub has Tobi though.

is peter a smug anime?

tobi sucks at hubs, everyone ignores him and he gets depressed

yo what's his girlfriend look like?
is it the girl in the stripes?

This isn't even funny nor makes any sense.
Jesus christ.

hub.moonduck.tv/production
>inb4 Valve implements all these features in the client anyway, and all their work will go to waste like with BTS and fight recap

No? It's some asian girl, I don't know any more than that

FROGS LIE

>please invite me to TI

>tfw want to trade Slark immortal for Necro immortal but don't want to get scammed due to gifting only atm
REEEEEE

They even say as much on the page

>Pimp will most likely get night zeroed for yet another TI by Valve and cry on reddit all day.

hey idiot use vlc because it's made for streaming video

just give it to me, i'll hold onto it
my dad's a cop you can trust me

unironically try Reddit

It is too late for Valve to get them before TI

what are the correct qualifier predictions?

Just check Nahaz's twitter

sorry vlc doesn't match my terrorist watch & thinkpad

Anything good to watch now doturds?

how long until grant?

Anyone here gets less than 130 in the SF last hit challenge?
I'm gonna eff u up.

How did Nahaz suddenly become the most powerful white male in dota 2?

>infamous

What happened to SG?

His arch nemesis is a 200 pound greasy hair mullato.

do you guys think doom can win the arcana vote?

STOP BULLYING DOTARDS DUMB FROG

SG only won the qualifier last major due to draft and better carry.
Leostyle shat on SG mid multiple times during the last qualifier and Timado is better than him

>we want the /d2g/ crowd

that's not how it works!!

this shit is written by slacks

>day 9 slumming it with moonduck for a week

keep dreaming sunsfan

Fucking zeus won so sure

I'm gonna check out the caster tournament shit, and if they have someone half decent on the main stream I might watch them over BTS just for all the production

dare I say it...?

If moonduck gets their chad to show up I'll stop talking shit about sunsfan

Why didbSoe leave Dota 2 for dying Blizzard esports? She even got cucked out of Overwatch despite literally being Tracer

>they wanted day9 to be there

thank god he's not going to be, I can't fucking stand that guy

what does her pusy taste like?

>She even got cucked out of Overwatch despite literally being Tracer
can I get a quick rundown?

post more lewd soe's

>ever stopping talking shit about sunsfan

Fuck that kike. The only thing he did right in his whole life was uniting the literal bottom of the barrel casters all together under one studio so it's even easier to avoid them.

sea cucumber

Probably just wants a stable paycheck

She covers all esports for blizzard, not just overwatch