/vn/ - Lewd Imouto Edition

Visual Novel General #1512

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
>>

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhnEt_yxB-c
translate.google.com/translate_tts?ie=UTF-8&q=grand guignol&tl=fr&total=1&idx=0&textlen=13&tk=650610.1029265&client=t&prev=input
youtube.com/watch?v=fHMAk7okgik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous thread:

xth for Ai

^_^

Kei best girl

I really really like visual novels.

>it's cool to shit on MLA now that's its quite old and popular
sasuga /vn/

Is ayakashibito worth playing?

El.

no, don't listen to the permavirgin coco shills.

OP why?

Anyway I love Sumika!

reddit

Kei worst girl

I LIKE LOLIS!

Finished the Tsujidou partial a small time ago and never got the blowjob scene that some anons have mentioned before.
Did I make the wrong choices or does it just not exist?

I can't believe people didn't enjoy the tentacle rape scene. One of the best mind breaks and alien rape scenes in the medium.

For me it was worth it, just play until the school parts and drop if you didn't like it

>Steins Gate
>???
>Reddit

That partial is just the first part of the common route

BULLY KEI

G-gomen

>liking stubborn shittsun teenage soul devourer with massive identity crisis instead of the supernatural existence whose sole dedication is to aid and love you
smth tbqh famalamadingdong kys

Stop posting anytime, Karl.

Fuck off Karl, I chose Rea and you can't stop me

t. Karl

I FUCKING HATE THIS STUPID PSYCHOTIC CUNT COW SLUT

She ruined the whole VN

If I could I would pump and dump her in the most painful and humiliating way possible and when she couldn't move anymore toss her into the street naked for the homeless to enjoy

WORST GIRL WORST ROUTE

Fuck your stupid foreknowledge Karl. I pick the baka tsundere whether you like it or not.

It's long, has one of the best written fight scenes in any of the VNs accompanied by the very best of translations, story is pretty decent and VA and characters pretty well done. Decide for yourself.

WTF I LOVE MARIE NOW!!

>NOW

I fucking love Maya, Hatsukoi was pretty mediocre but Maya made it all worth it.

Ye of little faith, forfeit your ways of wrong for there is still a time to repent and forgive.

meme girl

rusalka>kei>beatrice>eleonore>lisa>rea>marie>kasumi

You guys are just mad cause every other girl in that game is shit

I like Kei because she's shit tho, I can't help but like someone that thoroughly broken and incompetent.

mahou shoujo chan!

sigh...
what did she mean by this?

Kill the loli

>ancient cumdumpster
>miss fail at everything she does
>goofster
>edgy virgin in unrequited love
>dr mengele in denial
>muh rooftop gatherings
>supreme goddess
>autist
Hard choice

I'd say better safe than sorry...

yeah who wouldn't choose the cumdumpster

Fuck off Karl

an user of taste, right here

The amount of times Eleanor gets called a dumb virgin is amazing really.
Hope you can deal with her pathological need to drown everything.

Truly distasteful

Ill drown her with my cum

>none of them mention the real best waifu
pfff and here i was thinking you guys had taste

No one wants you Ellie.

Pretty sure he was talking about Anna's eye socket.
That's best hole and you can't deny it.

*Hajuns you*
youtube.com/watch?v=yhnEt_yxB-c

I have ascended above waifus, I want to be embraced by Reinhard's everlasting love.

I won't deny, i've got a proper chub right there and then

Do eye sockets really feel that good?

Only when they're full of maggots.

real waifu lads

Oh wow, Majikoi's post-romance sections are pretty short even counting in the after story.

Is Rusalka still a witch at the end of Rea's route as well as the epilogue side story?
If not then how did she escape the village where the was accused of being a witch and live for a century or so?
If she is then why did she age in the epilogue and again how did she she escape the village where the was accused of being a witch if Mercurius doesn't exist in that new world?

That boy with the green bowl cut in the bottom right corner is kinda cute though

marie_magic.jpg

>If not then how did she escape the village where the was accused of being a witch and live for a century or so?
She didn't
Compare how she looks in Morgendämmerung with Rea's Epilogue

The implications are that she was born normally in nazi Germany.
Probably
>was burned
>dies
>Marie reincarnates her in nazi Gemany

Any Visual Novels with a similar tone to Girls Lacrosse Club

muv-luv

Don't ever say l*crosse here again

I guess that makes sense. I was kinda stuck up on the idea that everything was the same minus Mercurius going around and interfering with everything, but Maire either reincarnating her (since the other epilogue shows it is possible) or changing her birth date fits fine.

Joshi Lac?

I love Rusalka!

And how does Rusalka become a witch without Mercurius shitposting at her?

She doesn't

I hate this shit in Dracu Riot, Noble Works etc. where the fucking CG is sideways and diagonal and at these weird fucking angles that hurt my eyes.

That is my wife and is loyal only to me

I advise you to delete this picture

DI characters might be good but they can't hope to compare to these.

b-but MUH GRAN GUIGNOL >_< and MUH NETORASE MAIN ANTAG >_

>Nice Clover Day's progress. I read the common route partial and have to say that it was one of the most solid common routes I have read. It was so enjoyable with little fluff. Can't wait until this comes out!
Anyone else read his partial yet?

>extended universe
Do you mean the procedure TM does to milk literally the last ml of milk out of this cow? If you water down alcohol it loses its value and becomes a swill, just like fate universe does with its non stop expansions. Probably should've ended at zero.

What's that?

And it won't stop there, Extella 2. Nasu should just kill F/GO, or we might never see other VNs.

>reading partials
>being hyped for something that's totally going to get sold to sekai

Hmm, this seems to be the first time I had ever seen that FATHER is the foreign one. Usually Nips are the ones claiming foreign women

I could tell Rea was best girl fromt the moment I first saw her.
Suck for you, Mercurius.

Despite having some flaws like being overly filled with piss scenes and an off translation at times Libra is turning out to be pretty enjoyable.
It doesn't take itself seriously and is fairly light heated. I hope the routes don't get bogged down in lots of bad drama.

hey sauerkrauts, how the fuck do you pronounce grand guignol

Well japan isn't really known for vampires so it kinda makes sense.

That's french you dumb amerifat

Isn't that french?

My waifu.

I'm halfway through Aoi's route, and it's still managing to keep that stupid atmosphere. the cast is really incredible, it doesn't help that I love being bullied and bullying, so this fetish is covered in pretty much 80% of the interactions between the chars

It is.

translate.google.com/translate_tts?ie=UTF-8&q=grand guignol&tl=fr&total=1&idx=0&textlen=13&tk=650610.1029265&client=t&prev=input

>overly filled with piss scenes
Isn't it literally nothing but piss scenes?

Maybe he wants to know how germans pronounce french words?

it's french for "The Great Puppet Show" or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHMAk7okgik

my bad, assumed it was German since all this shit in DI is German

We probably won't since it's better to pitch the phone fucks 2% chance to get a five star for 3$ indefinitely than to actually do something that requires actual creative spirit and writing

If you hadn't noticed neither Marie's song nor the Dies Irae is german