Why do people comment things like this?

Why do people comment things like this?

>le car girl
She wants to get dicked by car guys, because car guys generally aren't beta numale faggots and at least know how to work on an engine.

Then again, car fags these days are pretty fucking beta, so she probably just wants some chad mechanic fantasy to happen where a muscle bound 6'2 chiseled chinned dude covered in motor oil and dirt smashes her pussy for an hour in the back of his dad's rebuilt mustang.

Because the human race is changing as we know it. Our IQs are slowly sinking to the bottom.

The "car girl" isn't the problem here. We all like to talk about our cars.

I take issue with the other chick because she sounds dumb.

Only problem with the OP is driving a Subaru. The reply is the issue.

>other chick
I thought it was a desperate dude trying to compliment her. Either way, who the fuck uses Facebook as a blog like this without somehow seeking attention? Post that shit in a car group, unless she has a known car blog already.

this, her friend sounds like a moron

Does anyone else thing they both sound retarded?

yaaaas!

You go do the retard things!

I really, really hate to brake it to you buddy, but there's multiple, MULTIPLE fictional stories about autistic car guys.

Why do you think that is...?

Why did you like it you fucking loser

>who the fuck uses Facebook as a blog like this without somehow seeking attention?
Normies

The autist equivalent would be the NEETs here blogging about their shitboxes

Why the hell do you pay attention to fakebook in the first place?

>immense rush of emotions
>coolant leak

What, you wouldn't feel relieved after finding out it was just a coolant leak and not a blown headgasket?

Not him but I wouldn't expect either to happen on my car, Subarus are simply more complicated than other nip cars because of muh boxer and permanent 4x4.

>why do people post shit like this
facebook is cancer

Because they're seeking attention? That's the whole point of social media, to scratch your itch for attention.

Not even a Subaru fan but damn you're dumb

slay kween xD

I wish i could take your word for this but ill relate for it user!!!! You go do the facebook things yaaas!

>car guys generally aren't beta numale faggots
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We need to end the meme that every car enthusiast is "at least" able to work on an engine.

I'm 27, I know where basic parts are located and called but apart from refilling oil, fluids, changing the air filter and light bulbs, I'm not able to do anything and let the mechanic do everything.

I'm a car enthusiast on an user level, I love using and appreciating them but I'm not that interested in how they work, apart from the minimum infos.

Is this bad? No it isn't.

The same way a pc enthusiast user/gamer doesn't necessarily need to know how to code.

the proper comparison would be build a PC, and yes they do.

Maybe in your basement but car guys are either chads or at least avarage

I'm also a pc gamer and I paid 20$ for having my pc built and tested because I'm a lazy fuck and I want the shop to test every single piece they sold me so if something is broken and shiet they'll swap it without me having to do all the diagnostic and sent the piece back.

>born in le wrong generation
IQ doesn't change you fucking brainlet

>full of hot air

>bitching about what people say on Facebook, a known media platform for sharing thoughts, experiences, and adventures

God, no wonder you guys are looked down on as complete faggots. Get some social skills you NEET shitheads.

>a known media platform for sharing thoughts, experiences, and adventures

What did he mean by this?

I mean you queers are getting mad at someone using a website for it's intended purpose. Are you that dense?

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEENNN SLLAAAAYYYYYYYYY

>t. user who regularly posts equally stupid shit on his friend's FB pages

And yet I still get more pussy than your anti social ass ever will. Get out of your echo chamber.

you are such a plebbing normie, sheez

unrelated, but i fucking hate when you ask a question and someone replies with something like "i dont know, wish i could help". like motherfucker if you dont know then dont fucking answer jesus fuck.