/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1768

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - PiƱa Hazard (iM@S Collab)
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-25/houbunsha-reveals-kirara-fantasy-smartphone-rpg/.117972
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NARU A SHIT

First for the kek.

Christmas and Halloween Narmayas when?
I need one in every element.

When will light get some good characters lads?

Earth nerfs in July.

When the ppl who play it stop whining about everything.

Post summer siero.

Nee-san!

stop bitching

When will he nerf dirt?

>Official Day 1 scores

Lum1 1-0
Lum2 1-0
Atelier 1-0
LG 1-0
Haruna 0-1
NFC 1-0
(You) 0-1
FOXHOUND 0-1
TP 1-0
OppaiSuki 0-1
Dem Bois 1-0
COWFAGS 0-1
Gransexual 1-0
Bullies 0-1
Aion No Me 0-1
TOOT 0-1
Fleet 0-1
Chococats 0-1
Beafriends 0-1
BellaBarca 0-1
(You) Too DNQ
Cumshot Happiness 1-0

Charlotta!

What will SSR Yugu's kit be?

Summer Sandy when?

>want rusted bows
>get horns instead
I have the worst luck

Since the Frost and Flame event (briefly) dealt with real world issues such as war refugees, what next issue should Granblue tackle? I'm somewhat surprised they haven't implemented racism into a scenario yet what with there being multiple races in the setting. It'd be interesting to see how the inhabitants of the world deal with it.

getting a beating

Hast hl baha now!!!!

Good luck on your second match /gbfg/. Do your best. Or don't. Whatever floats your boat my dudes.

monkey man is to busy sucking some orphans dick who pretended to be yakuza to think about nerfing dirt

i know shit kmr you better make this rite or i will escalate the situation

Fuck you.

Are you lost? You do know that there's a board for this kind of discussion, it's called /pol/

>racism
Wasn't that Lily's event?

Heles is a cute oneesama and I want her to bully me sexually by telling me how other men look better.

I'm from Dem Bois, we lost our first matchup.

TP here we're 0-1

"Water" trial character.

What is the trial char kit? Can't access the game rn

did you guys win round 1

Someone TH my Yggy please:

C57F96FA

Where's the proof?

Today, I will remind them pyon.

Make all your characters hit 500k while she's full hp. Flare.

>buy account from nip fucker late last night
>he still hasn't sent the information
WAKE THE FUCK UP JAPAN. RISING SUN.

No.

>buying accounts

>his waifu isn't also a creep

I am sos sorry. I am lying, get fucked

>make leech list for my crew
>literally half of them are shitters who didn't make the cut
>don't want to share it with them because it'll cause drama
I wish I never done this.

>implying I just wont refund as "not delivered/not as advertised"

Wait so like stamina that raises damage for the whole party but only takes the trial char's HP level?

Haruna here
Were 1-0

>implying yahoo auction/paypal/cc company won't laugh at an account buying shitstain and decline your refund

Whoever posted that Litch needs to give up. There's 7mins left and it's still above 90%

That's 75% of gbfg guilds

Worthless bunch of asshats with nothing but consistently stupid questions

COWFAGS here, we're 0-2

Scat, birdman or yakuza?

post it faggot

Scat

Either scat or yakuza, follow the heart of your dick.

Definitely not the one that gives you Wind attack up, gets DATA from Wind Attack buffs, can inflict enmity while giving shields, has an enmity built into her, gets bonus damage against earth, and has a 1.7~ million nuke. Nope, not her at all.

Scat. She's one of the best characters wind has now.

>tfw still no Ice Cow
Don't give a fuck if she's good or not, Izmir has such a great design.

Wasn't Monika supposed to be the next earth limited?

Scat >>>>> birdmeme >> Yakuza

More or less.

SSR Sig when?

551F7F32
RQ, am Sage.

Water Trial character

We have an HS, 4 more. Debuffs and damage appreciated in advance.

SideM rerun when, I need Assmaster.

Why aren't there any new guilds that ever advertise themselves as beginners looking to get good? It's understandable if everyone begins as a shitter but there are of course new players who are working hard to improve their pools and then there are casual players who don't really put much effort into the game and therefore stay shitters months down the line. I see this problem happening in many guilds where it's obvious there are a few anons who are improving at a decent or quick pace but then some anons are making almost no progress at all.

"Leechlists" shouldn't be something people should be ashamed of but rather something to be proud of. Each month, you can see yourself racking more points as you get stronger, along with seeing how your guild is progressing as a whole. It's extremely discouraging though when you see the same people in your guild never doing their best, but since these people have been around for a long time and have become friends with others in the guild, it'd feel awkward to call them out or try to kick them for their leeching.

New guilds should definitely advertise themselves as hard-working or something rather than just casual. It might take much longer to fill this way, but a guild of 10/30 hard workers is basically the same as a guild that's 30/30 but 20 people are leeching anyways.

Should I do a single 10 roll now?

>Halle new limit in July

Is Ayer kill?

Joining as CR. We need some damage..

Only if she stops losing stacks whenever anything breathes on her softly, gets damage cap up, and gets echoes.

Is this pasta?

But user, it would be mean to not accept casual people, they want some buffs too. Even though down the line it becomes a problem

>Halle gets a 5*
>still doesn't replace salsa, ayer and cock

Sayonara bye bye.

That's Sage, HS, CR, and Spartan. Last two open, preferably damage.

Will diddy ever grow balls kick and leechers?

Not him, but...

>yahoo auction
Given you have to be a citizen and register with your ID number, this is the stupidest route to go. However, major sellers typically list the same account on multiple services; they aren't hot-ticket items.

>paypal
Paypal heavily favors the buyers; it's one of the reasons many people flat-out refuse to use it and prefer money orders for tangible goods. The automatic system will immediately freeze the money in the seller's account and refund the buyer during the dispute. After it's settled (90% in the case of the buyer if the seller has a 'no refunds' policy) Paypal then issues a charge to the loser of the case, typically with a ninja ACH withdrawal from your bank account.

>cc company
Believe it or not, CC companies tend to side with their customers, not some random fuck you sent money to. All you have to tell them is "I was sent a passcode, it did not work, and the seller refuses to issue a refund." They'll investigate it, and, in most cases your bank doesn't have a way to easily communicate with moonspeakers, side with you over someone they'll likely never interact with again.

Buying shit online is pretty scary. It's why reddit memelords have their karma feedback system.

shut up diddy

>DJ replaces Gran
>show is 5x more fun

Granfags told so hard.

You're missing the important part, he's an account buying shitstain. It's like trying to justify the actions of the jew when in the end, all that's important is that they were a jew.

Stepping stones guilds already exist.
Point is that once you are interacting with other people and find them likeable you won't leave.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-25/houbunsha-reveals-kirara-fantasy-smartphone-rpg/.117972
It's over. GBF is finished.

Have Scath's fate episodes been recorded yet?

It's literally not anything specific to Djeeta that makes it better, but nice try user.

Yes.

She fucks Naoise btw.

>implying you wouldn't sell your account for a pretty penny when this game loses your interest entirely

When they make a Yuri Hime mobage (or Yuru Yuri collab), then I will finally be forced to quit GBF.

>implying anyone wants to play a loli game
i want to play a waifu game not a child predator game

Are you retarded. Account BUYER, not seller.

Just like maintenance: the game, right?

Except getting rid of boy meets girl crap makes it better.

LOL, I'm ditching this shitty hag-ge for lolis anyday.

These are my honest thoughts.

If all they want are buffs, they could just join any guild including random nip guilds.

I agree and that's why new guilds that are actually looking to become strong in the future should close the gates to casual players so that the players who want to get good will never have a chance to interact with them in the first place, for once they do, they will probably not want to leave/kick those people out of the guild. I don't think any /gbfg/ guild was created with the intent to become strong though but I just felt like pointing out that if any new players are interested in making one, they should take this point into consideration.

>being this kind of scum
I mean, I shouldn't be surprised since I'm on Veeky Forums and all, but wow.

>yfw their general is literally ded already

Post that Ferry pic, you know the one.

5 more days until she's mine

I'm fucking done with carrying my guild every guild war while 20 leechers do the minimal points.

Gameplay is a complete joke. First event was a hyperwhale gate

Guess who used his tickets.