help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGeYD3rCUG0
youtu.be/9AMw9YziRh8
youtube.com/watch?v=pAI8o4aHrkA
github.com/Radivarig/UvSquares
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a site where I can download Sims with all the CC in one? Like with the stuff in the Repository?

Randomly generated sims were a mistake.

>mfw there's a curly hair I want but it's exclusive and the creator will probably never re-release it
Sigh. I wish the Sims community wasn't full of the takedown mentality.

which one

The curly hair here, apparently it was a 'subscriber only' thing. I just like the messy textured style. Moments like this where I wish it was possible to find someone's entire download directory in SimsFileShare.

The way they just pile up random accessories pisses me off to no end - I have the feeling it's a bug too, last time I actually went into CAS to edit all the randomly genned townies into something decent they STILL spawned with the stupid outfits next time I met them.

What did you expect from a paid mesh

why isn't the pets expansion apart of the steam summer sale REEEEEEEEEEEEE

also what are the best expansions for 3? (i already have seasons and generations)

Pets in sims 3 is more bloatware than actually fun/useful.

I miss the booty so badly. Not only did they mirror fucking everything with no adfly bullshit, but they royally pissed off pieces of shit like tsr.

link?

Why is the sims 4 CC community so awful? You either need to scour Tumblr for ages wading through idiots who don't understand what maxis-match means or you have to go full paid mods and donate to a patreon. The other sims games had a pretty great modding community. What the hell happened?

It depends on what you like. I'd avoid Island Paradise altogether. Into the Future added some neat stuff and I honestly really enjoyed bumming around the future world and the robots. Supernatural is fun if you like occult sims, magic and that kinda thing (though I modded out the full moon zombies). I liked Pets but some people really found them annoying so that's a personal thing.

Yeah, those were the days. No more stuff going down or having to deal with pay-only simmers or frantically clicking out of ransomware adfly bullshit.

There is literally no link, it was ebonix's email-subscriber-only gift two months back and apparently even subscribing now won't get you it. Sigh.

That's why I collect cc finds blogs who reblog stuff I tend to like.

there's a reason people freaked out when Valve tried to force paid mods

the shitty Sims community is the outcome

Sims 3 was awful too. Big proprietary games usually have bad modding sites made for making a profit, but at least let people get mods for free (nexusmods). I think since the Sims has a lot of dress up elements, people will look for niches. And you can inconvenience people a bit for niches, since they get what they want in the end.

Basically, because people will put up with it. If there was more of a community, I'd be up for mass mirroring everything.

You get bumps

Oh, the fun of scrolling through the ridiculous amount of cc that I've downloaded and adding the ones I don't want or are broken to Sims so I can trayview them and delete it all...

That look, he knows his mom's tits are fake

Adbypasser is a god send, I use cc find blogs as well and sometimes you can see favoritism on the blog though like something looks like complete shit but they say it's great.

Or they just keep ugly ass shit for whatever reason. I hate dumblr for the sole reason of people abusing tags or putting shit that isn't even cc in cc tags like fuck off, I wish they had a limit for how many tags could be put and post can be deleted but clowns seem to be running that site.

Wish I did what this person did when saving CC because half my CC is 'hair' 'hair braid' '34534534' 'flower hair' 'shirt conversion' or some other bullshit like I'm supposed to know what it is, even doing a search on the engine doesn't help.

>playing doctor career
>need to give birth to a babby
>no pregnancies ever

for some reason active careers are super frustrating

self-insertfag might have the answer

Jiust put a bun in the oven

Anyone have the webm?

This is the end of times we should just let it die, one another note what hair color do you guys like using?

I love making redheads but I've toned it down and have been using other colors.

Black, dark brown, and that medium blonde. Not the platinum one but not the yellow one either.

Depends on the character
My vampire has black hair. My police girl has blonde hair.

I should make a redhead tbdesu

Blonde hair with thick sharpie brows. And really big ears sticking out. :>

plugs?

I see shit like this all the time when looking for cc

They get away with it too because vagina

i wish i had a vagina

Science will find a way, that way you get the full deal pregnancy and menstrual cycles.

same

Have another bump

youtube.com/watch?v=QGeYD3rCUG0

Buttplugs.

Why is vampire drinking so erotically animated?
Just had a sexy vampire I made sneak into the house of another Sim I was playing and forcefully drink her blood.

will the next baby come out swole?

I will teach him the joys of SS and milk.

Good good.

I kind of want pets now (not more than seasons though) but I know how annoying they can be.

>your sim wakes up
>sees this
>what do?

The only option is murder

I should be finishing redecorating the apartment but instead I'm fussing with an obscenely over the top Reshade setting because I'm shameless when it comes to aesthetic apparently.

Oh yeah, the older days of LeahLillith's Sims 3 work. That was a time.

what's his job?

NEVER EVER

some people are fucked in the head

>watching sim cook makes me hungry

I don't get it. What's with spaces and brackets? Do those don't show up on your search?

Freelance writer with aspirations of writing music but he's probably not great at it.

Take another pill till the monsters go away

I want to eat her ass all night

Where'd you get the laptop mod? Can you carry it around in your inventory?

Thats lewd as fug, user.

my tongue belongs in her ass

Nah, it's just a replacement of the desktop. I thought it suited better but I might switch it back to one of the big shitty ones.

Ahh.. Sims 3 had it's charms. I hope sims 4 gets a gritty/dirty type of expansion.

poop comes out of there, user.

I will come deep in her ass after hours of eating it

Yeah, it might look and run like shit, but I miss it

?

How often does Ash eat Kim's ass?

you're never going to give her to us

I miss TS3's open world feature

should I go back?

I attempted to find a list of harmful bacteria inside the butt and/or a list of diseases you can get by preforming buttlicking. All my searches lead me to a buzzfeed link praising butt licking.

In short. What a time to be alive.

youtu.be/9AMw9YziRh8
Urbz will always be my favorite sims soundtrack

I want to live eating her ass

jesus user

Seeing as Ashlee would have a mild panic attack if a pet shat on the carpet, I'm pretty sure never.

How can she say she loves her waifu if she wont lick her butthole?

youtube.com/watch?v=pAI8o4aHrkA

I want her to piss on me

>haven't finished 3d modelling at 10 hours
kill me. uv mapping is hell.

November is a long time away

I really hope that the Russians full-on leak the EP early

Well at least we're not talking about where poop comes from anymore.

uv mapping is double hell. Its where bad people in hell go when they die. It's the outlands of sims 4 modding. People go to uv mapping to die.

she pissed on me while I take a break from eating her ass by then I go back to eating her ass while still drenched in her piss since the taste of her piss in her ass will make the ass eating even better

I want her ass

How many times are you going to post this screenshot you autistic potato. No part of this screenshot was ever funny and it never will be.

I thought I did? D:

I use: github.com/Radivarig/UvSquares

You might have. You said you were going to upload her when you got home, but I never saw it. Might have missed it.